Jenna's Erotic World Ch. 08

Story Info
Tony discovers Ana's sexy secret while on his trip.
3.4k words
4.49
5.2k
6
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Business Trip Tony Part 1

Ana's Story

I was excited when I heard about the business trip to Vegas I had to attend. It was only for the Executives and since I was a newly appointed one for my company, I got the invite. I told Jenna the news and she was excited for me even though we would be apart for a week. That was the downside. Especially since the last couple of weeks had been unbelievable, particularly in the bedroom!

My sister-in-law had sent the kids to her mother's farm for the school holidays and my brother Agostino was overseas with his marine platoon for six months, so she graciously volunteered to come and stay with Jenna. The two had been as close as sisters from the day they met. That was fine for Jenna, but it left me a little put out. Yes, I would be in a wonderful place full of distractions for a week, but this was business.

When I told her that I would miss the sex with her while I was away, she promised to give me a going away present to "remember" her. Here I am sitting in the plane waiting for it to take off, remembering last night. Jenna let me fuck her any which way a liked. I particularly enjoyed her leaning over the bed and letting me take her ass from behind. The tight sensation of her asshole gripping my dick as I held her waist thrusting deep into her anal canal gave me a hard on.

I had to be careful. Even though I was flying business class there is only so much room. Sitting next to me was the Executive Manager for Accounts. Her name is Ana Vasilis. She was Romanian. Very tall (bit taller than me), thin, long luscious legs that ended to a firm round ass, not huge breasts but larger than a handful and dark shoulder length black hair.

She had a lovely face and full lips. When she spoke, it was still thick with her Romanian accent, which was deep and husky but also beautifully feminine so typical of the eastern European women. I had noticed her many times at the office, but she is one of these "ball breakers." Not very friendly to others, strict as all hell about the rules and just generally unapproachable. I never had any issues with her but was still taken by surprise when she spoke to me.

"This is your first trip with the executives, no?" Ana asked in that sexy deep voice of hers.

"No, err I mean yes, yes, it is." I stammered over my sentence. I was unfortunately admiring the low neckline of her blouse. I hoped she had not noticed.

"I am sure you will find it enjoyable. It is the one time of the year that we can let our hair down. That is how you say it no?"

"Yes, that is correct. Great I look forward to getting to know everyone better. Which of the Keynote speakers will you be going to first?" I asked trying to get an idea of what I should spend time on.

"Ah! Worry about that when we get there. Did you want a drink? I am getting a vodka and dry" she motioned the flight attendant to come over.

"Um yeah ok. I'll have a scotch on the rocks please." I asked the steward.

We started to talk, and I got to know her quite well. She was not as harsh as everyone had made her out to be. Oh, sure she said, she needed to be hard at work. Most of the Executives were men. I guess I could understand that.

When we finally arrived in Vegas, we were picked up by a shuttle bus and taken to our hotel. It was an extraordinary place. We had been put up at the Bellagio and it was typical of a Las Vegas Luxury hotel! When we got to the front desk and checked in, we were told that three of the five rooms were on one floor and the other two were two floors lower. I didn't care which I was in. This was too exciting. I looked around and saw the three senior members of the executive party (those who had been with the firm for years) grouped together and heading to one lift. The CEO called out.

"See you all in a week. Remember what happens in Vegas stay's in Vegas!" He said with a smile.

"Come." said Ana. "Looks like you and I are on the same floor."

"Hang on what does he mean see you in a week? Aren't we supposed to be going to the Keynote speakers?" I said following Ana to the lifts.

"I manage the books. This whole trip has nothing to do with business. It is an excuse for them to have a holiday at the firm's expense and write it off as a tax deduction."

I was incredulous. A week's holiday all expenses paid! Wow. But I was now at a loss as to what to do first.

"Hey, did you want to maybe join me for dinner tonight?" I asked Ana as the lift took us up to our floor.

"Sure. I need to shower and change. Collect me from my room in a couple hours." Ana said with a friendly smile.

"Great. So, six o'clock then."

My room was amazing. Giant king-sized bed that was so big I almost had to climb on to it, a well-stocked bar in one corner, a beautiful plush couch in the deepest velvet blue that could sit three comfortably and wall to wall carpet. The bathroom was floor to ceiling marble in a light brownish pink quartz. A double shower and double basins.

It was amazing. I lay down on the bed for a quick rest and immediately fell asleep, the toll of the day catching up with me. I awoke an hour and half latter in a panic that I nearly missed dinner. I quickly showered and dressed in casual designer jeans and shirt. I arrived at Ana's door just on six o'clock.

She was wearing a set of light pants that were wide and ballooning a little around the top near the thighs and tightened around the ankles. It was made of a white cotton by the look of it. In the right light I could just make out the panty lines. Her top was the same light cotton material button up in front leaving enough cleavage viewable to make my heart skip a beat.

We went downstairs and found a nice restaurant. The lighting was subdued with little lanterns on the table. We ordered our meals and a bottle of wine. We started to talk, and I quickly realised the tough exterior Ana put on at work was just a front. She was quite shy and reserved. Before long I noticed that it was nearly ten. We had been talking for nearly four hours! We headed back to our rooms. When we got to Ana's door she stopped with her key card in hand and looked at me.

"It is still early. Did you want to come in for a drink?" she asked almost timidly.

"Ok. I'm not tired in the least" I said trying to keep the excitement out of my voice.

We went inside and as I suspected the room was the twin of mine. Ana went to the bar and poured us both some drinks. We sat on the couch and continued to talk. I told her all about my life growing up. I told her about my brother and his wife. I told her about my wife Jenna and how we met.

She told me stuff about her family. She grew up in Romania as an only child. Her family were very well off. Her father was incredibly strict and was a firm believer in the old school of raising a child. Her mother was a very timid and gentle woman.

I joked that she must have taken after her father with her strict reputation. She looked into her empty glass and did not laugh or say anything. I felt I had hit a sore spot. I asked if she wanted a top up to cover the awkward moment which she readily said yes to. As I poured her drink, she began to tell me her story.

"I am nothing like my father. If anything, I am like my mother. This tough image I display at work is an act. I must appear that way to make it in this man's world." Ana began to say.

"When I was a child growing up, I had a strict up bringing as I said. My father used to punish me for the slightest transgression. He believed a good hard spanking would sort a child out." Ana took a sip then continued.

"Right up until I went to boarding school for girls, he would punish me if I did something wrong, anything wrong. Every other month I felt his hand on my backside and thighs punishing me." She took another sip, and I could see this was not easy for her to say.

"That is awful! How old were you when you went to boarding school?" I was shocked but also somewhat aroused. My cock was starting to get hard at the thought of spanking Ana's bottom.

"I was sent away to boarding school at thirteen." she said.

"Thirteen! He spanked you until you were thirteen?" I was incredulous.

"Every now and again he would take his belt off and use it instead of his hand. He only did this when I was awfully bad." Ana did not look at me now. Her voice was quiet and filled with pain.

"Where was your mother in all this for god's sake?" I demanded.

"She was afraid of him. One time when she was applying some salve to my backside and thighs after a belt beating, she told me he only did this because he loved us." this time she took a big gulp of her drink and held it out for me to refill which I did immediately.

"There was this one time, just before I was sent to boarding school, my father was thrashing me with his belt because of something I had done, I can't even remember what it was. I had on jeans, so it took some of the sting from the whipping, though not much. I was in tears, the pain in my backside and thighs were intense. I heard my mother cry out 'Vasile please stop!' and the beating stopped. I sniffed back a sob and looked over to where my father and mother stood.

It was deathly quiet. He looked at her and I could see anger in his eyes. In a quiet voice, he said to me 'Ana. Go to your room.' I quickly left the room, but instead of going to my bedroom curiosity got the better of me. I snuck around to the adjoining room and hid in the dark peering out to the room I had just left. My mother stood there with her head down, eyes looking at the floor, clasping her hands in front of her.

My father walked out of view for a few moments. I could hear a draw opening, and something being taken from it. When he returned, he had in his hand what looked like a large leather belt. It was as wide as my hand and as long as my arm. On the end there was no buckle just a loop which he slipped over his hand. With a quick motion of his arm the strap flicked in mid-air making a loud snapping sound." Ana paused yet again to sip from her drink.

"He then turned to my mother who had not moved and said to her 'Ileana bring that chair here.' His voice was still quiet but it commanded attention. I could see she was quietly crying but she did as he said. She placed the chair in the room so the back of it was facing me. He then said to her 'Lift your skirt and bend over.' Again, the delivery was flat and quiet. He may have just asked her to put the bread on the table. My mother checked a slight sob and pulled her skirt up and tucked it in around her waist. She then pulled her nickers down to her knees. "

"From where I was, I could see her hairy pubic area. I had already begun to develop by then, so I knew what I was looking at. She turned around and bent over the back of the chair so that it dug into her stomach as she leaned right over. Her ass was now high in the air, and I had a good look at her exposed sex. My father then moved in closer. Without warning he swung the strap with all his considerable strength. A loud crack rang through the house as it bit into my mother's backside. She stifled a yelp of pain, but her body arched. "

A red angry welt appeared on her smooth milky white skin. I could not turn away. I was horrified and transfixed at the same time. Again, my father brought down the strap. And again, and again. Towards the end my mother could no longer supress the sobs of pain and what I imagined must be humiliation. My father dropped the strap and hurriedly fiddled with his fly."

"His pants suddenly fell around his ankles, and I could see his erect cock standing at attention. The head was so huge and swollen. Even at that early age I knew about sex. He moved quickly to my mother's upturned ass, grabbed her around the waist and thrust forcefully into her. She screamed in pain as his hairy stomach pound her raw backside. I could hear the slapping sound of flesh on flesh as he rode her. It lasted only a few minutes before he came. When he pulled away from her, I could see his white come drip from her pussy. 'Clean yourself up.' Was the only thing her said to her before pulling up his pants and moving out of sight." Ana finished and sat back.

I was speechless. As shocked as I was, I still had a rock-hard erection in my pants. I tried to comfort her.

"You must have hated your father and been glad to go to boarding school?" I said rather lamely.

"You would think but no I still loved my father. I was glad to go to boarding school though. But only in the beginning. I was soon to learn that." She suddenly burst into tears.

"I am sorry I have not spoken of this to anyone, it is painful to remember. It has left me emotionally scarred." Ana said between sobs.

I moved in closer and put an arm around her and tried to comfort her as best I could. Her crying slowed down. She looked up from where I was cradling her in my arms. Without warning she sat up and leaned into me kissing me on the mouth. I could taste the warm salty tears on her lips. With the story she had just told me filling my mind I was on the verge of blowing my load right there. I could feel her breasts pressed hard against me. Ana flipped her leg over mine so that she was now straddling me across my lap.

We kissed again more passionately than last time. My hands grabbed her buttocks. They were small and firm. I squeezed them hard. Ana began to undo the buttons of my shirt, got frustrated and ripped the shirt open, buttons going everywhere. I did not even try. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and tore it over her head. As soon as her shirt was off, I reached around the back to unclip her bra, releasing her breasts, and giving me a splendid view of them. They were smaller than Jenna's, but still large enough that they filled my hand and then some. I groped one of her breasts while I nuzzled on the other, sucking in her hard erect nipple and rolling it around with my tongue.

While I was doing this my hands slipped into the waist band of her pants and started to pull them down. Ana was busy trying to undo my jeans. She climbed off me and we both stood so that we could get rid of the last of our clothes. She bent over to pull her pants and panties down. As she did this, I saw her beautiful ripe pussy. It has hidden beneath a thick dark mat of pubic hair.

Ana turned around and undid my belt and pulled it from my jeans. She held it for a moment, then pressed her naked warm body against mine, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me deeply. She ran her tongue down my neck then up my jaw where she then bit my ear. Still holding my ear with her teeth, she brought one hand down and pressed something into my open palm. Whispering she said:

"Use this."

In my hand was my belt. I looked at it for a moment uncomprehending. When I looked back to Ana, she was leaning over a chair with her ass high in the air.

"I can't!" I said surprised when the realisation hit me.

"Yes, you can. Whip my ass with your belt. I need you to do this. Please!" she begged.

Nervously I lined myself up and inexpertly swung the belt in a wide arc. It contacted with a satisfying "Thwack". Ana yelped in pain but wriggled her ass at me as if urging me on.

A little more confident I drew back and sent another stroke to her upturned ass cheeks. Again, another satisfying sound as contact was made. Her ass was starting to turn a lovely red as I rained blow after blow. I could see that she was very much enjoying this. Her outer pussy lips were swollen and pink as they peeked out from the dark hair between her legs. I ran my finger along her cunt to better feel it.

The heat of the whipping had made its way down to her pussy making it warm, and it was dripping wet. Ana must have comed while I was spanking her. My cock which was hard before was now like an iron rod and it ached for attention. Ana must have read my mind, she turned around slowly and knelt in front of me pulling my pants down. As soon as my dick was free Ana began to attack it with her mouth and tongue. I went weak at the knees. She worked the crown of my cock around with her lips and tongue. Before I came, I pushed her gently down to the floor and lay between her long legs.

With my fingers I brushed the wiry tangle of her pubic her away from her snatch to reveal the pink goodness within. I buried my tongue into her opening savouring the taste of her juices. I licked at her lips feeling the tickle of the rough hair rasping against my tongue. I felt and tasted a wave of her love juices as she came again. I lifted myself up and pushed my heavy cock deep into her folds enjoying the warmth as it wrapped around my entire shaft.

I began to thrust quickly barely able to control the tension in loins. Suddenly I felt my balls tighten so I pulled out of her quim just in time to watch a spurt of hot white come shoot from the end of my cock like a fire hose and straight into her thick dark pubic hair. The white stood out in major contrast to the nest of hair between her legs. I bent over and kissed her again.

"Come on. Let's shower. You've had a rough night; I think I had better stay with you for the rest of it." I said with a devilish smile on my face.

"Yes, that would be a good idea" Ana said in that thick eastern accent smiling right back at me.