Jenna's Erotic World Ch. 09

Story Info
Tony learns why Ana is so submissive.
1.8k words
4.27
4.4k
3
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Business Trip Tony Part 2

Ana's Story

I woke up confused as to where I was, then the previous night came back to me. It was light outside, I was lying in a magnificent bed and laying snuggled in the crooks of my arm, face resting on her hand across my chest was the dark haired beauty I had ravaged last night.

Ana stirred slowly and woke up. Her warm naked body pressed close to mine. She looked up, saw that I was awake and kissed me.

"Good morning." She said yawning a little.

"It is now that you're awake." I told her playfully.

She smiled roguishly at me. Her hand went under the covers and straight to my cock. It was already standing to attention. She gripped it in her fist.

"Were you waiting for me to take care of this?" she asked impishly.

"Well...." I left the sentence hanging.

She smiled, pulled the covers back and moved her head between my legs. Moments later my meaty rod was engulfed in her warm moist mouth. I felt her tongue work it's a way around the dome of my cock head. The feeling sent shivers up my spine. She pulled my dick from her mouth and used her hand to lift it and push it to my stomach so that she could run her lips and tongue down the underside of my shaft, down to my low hanging ball sack.

When she got to my swinging fruit, she took one of the huge nuts in her mouth and tongued it, all the while pumping furiously with her fist on my cock. It did not take long before my stomach clenched and a groaned in pleasure while I watched a hot stream of my come shoot from the tip of my prick and spray my stomach with its warm stickiness.

Ana moved up and used her tongue to lick every last bit of my cream of my stomach. I pulled her up and we kissed again.

We got up and showered. I had ordered room service for breakfast. We were in big white bath robes when they delivered it on a trolley. We sat at the table and ate. I poured a coffee for myself and Ana. There was something that was bugging me.

"Ana is the story you told me true? About your family?" I asked finally.

She looked at me and the smile faded from her face.

"Yes. It is true. Every word." She said quietly.

"Wow you must have been so relieved to go to boarding school." I said shaking my head.

"There is more to my story. If you want, I am ready to share that with you." She said to me.

"I am happy to listen, but only if you want to share." I said supportively, though inside I was dying to find out more about this dark beautiful vixen.

"As I said last night when I turned thirteen, I was sent to boarding school. It was an old prestigious place that only the wealthier girls went to. As to being wealthy, let's just say I was considered to be poor amongst some of the other girls.

Because of this low status I was not liked, nor did I have many friends. I was lonely throughout my time and often got bullied by the richer girls. However, it was in my final year just after my eighteenth birthday that the worst of the torment come." Ana stopped to nibble at her breakfast.

"I think it was my well-developed figure that caught the eye of the biggest bully at our school. The gym showers were open and communal as I am sure many of the boy's ones are. It was the unspoken rule that you never looked at the girl showering next to you. On this particular day after a sports session, I was showering when this senior girl walked up to me. She was the leader of the bullies. She had large full breast, rounded hips and ample but firm backside. Her name was Eva and she tormented me constantly. On this day she stepped under my shower and placed a hand on my right tit and squeezed it saying 'You are very ripe now. I think I should have you tonight.' I was shocked and confused. I slapped her hand away and left the showers." Ana said.

I was now getting another hard on under the bath robe. Ana continued.

"I did not know then that no one turns down Eva, and I doing that had embarrassed her amongst her troop of followers. Several weeks went by and the Christmas holidays arrived. Most of the students were returning to their families for the two week break but a handful stayed behind, me being one of them. Eva and some of her friends had also opted to stay behind. There was only minimal staff and no more than thirty students all up in the boarding rooms. One night I was awakened by rough hands that pulled my arms behind me. I was unable to shout because a thick sock was jammed in my mouth and masking tape put over it." Ana said her eyes cast down.

"What happened?" I prompted.

"It was midnight. I was dragged to one of the empty classrooms far from the staff area. I was made to kneel on the floor in front of the rest of the students that had remained. Eva then looked at me and said 'No one embarrassing me like that. You will know the meaning of shame tonight' she said in a threatening voice. I was then dragged to a small broom cupboard where they stripped me and left me for hours in the cold. When they finally let me out I was freezing and desperate to empty my bladder" Ana looked away remembering.

"I begged to be allowed to go to the toilet to relieve myself but was told I had to hold it in. I was taken back to the classroom where there was still a crowd watching. They all were excited. I followed the large girls, occasionally being prodded from the back by the biggest of the girls. Eva then looked over at one of the girls and nodded. In a flash I was pushed over the teacher's desk and one of the girls grabbed my wrists and pulled so that was lying face down on the desk, arms stretched in front of me. My feet were still on the floor, but I could feel tight ropes being put around my ankles. With a rough tug they were yanked pulling my legs apart. I realised I must have been tied to the legs of the table. I was so embarrassed and ashamed. My pussy and naked ass were on display for all the girls to see. Then Eva came into view, and she held up a large one meter wooden ruler. 'You little whore, you will be punished for saying no to me!' and with that she stepped out of my view and swung the ruler." Ana stopped.

My cock was extremely hard now. I wanted to hear the end of this, so I prompted her on.

"The sound on my backside was like a gun shot and the pain went all the way up to my stomach. I was going to scream but I had been gagged again and could only manage a muffled yelp. Again and again, she hit me with the ruler. She was not as expert as my father had been and often the blows would hit a previous spot. When this happened, I nearly passed out in pain. But to my utmost shame as she continued to cane me this way I began to get wet. I was excited by this and the girls watching could see it. I heard them muttering through my haze of pain. Without warning I had begun to climax. My body shook.

But Eva was not finished. She continued for a to punish me. Finally, I could control myself no more. My bladder had been so full and with all the punishment I was getting I lost control. Suddenly a stream of warm piss shot from my pussy. I was sobbing so hard now. I had abased myself in front of all of these students. Eva had stepped out of the way, and I could see the delight in her eyes. When I had finished pissing myself, she had me untied and ungagged. She then pushed my face in the puddle on the floor and made my lick up my own urine. 'Like the bitch dog that you are. You are mine and you will behave from now on. Understand bitch?' she said to me. I was completely broken. For the remainder of that final year I was basically Eva's slave. Everything she wanted I did. She would come into my bed on some nights and force me to pleasure her in any way that came to her mind."

Ana looked at me then.

"I have been the submissive all my life, but at work I have to pretend to dominate. For me it is natural to submit to a stronger person. Like you for example." She then smiled at me and said. "Well now what?"

My cock was throbbing and standing clear out of the bath robe. My mind filled with that erotic image and the possibilities this presented.

"Now" I said standing up "I fuck the shit out of you. Latter we are going to explore this submissive nature of yours and have some fun with it" I said with glee.

Ana lowered her eyes and said meekly "Yes sir."

I stood up and pulled her bathrobe done so her breasts were bare to me. I then grabbed one of breasts forcibly and squeezed it in my hand making her gasp. I then slapped her breast not too hard at first but building up. I slapped both her breasts one at a time and she just sat there accepting my punishment.

"Spread those legs I want to see your cunt!" I ordered her and just as meekly she complied.

Her pink lips showed in major contrast to the dark hair of her pubes surrounding her pussy. I knelt between her thighs and attacked her sex with my mouth. I enjoyed her musky scent and the honey texture of her juices. When she began to moan, I pulled away from her and pulled her down to the floor. She sat astride of my cock as I lay on the floor, her back to me, hands on my thighs for balance. I told her to make me come.

Ana bounced up and down. I could feel my meat pole sliding in and out of her very tight hole. She began to clench her pelvic muscles and my cock felt like it was being gripped by a tight fist in her silky tunnel. I grabbed her hips and forced her down on me as I bucked upwards shooting a stream of come into her already sopping wet cunt. Shuddering with release I lay back, Ana next to me now.

"My pet, we have some shopping to do today" I said smiling, my head full of innovative ideas I could not wait to try with her.