Jenna's Journey

Story Info
Jenna and Russ learn about marriage the hard way!
19.9k words
4.56
24.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pie106
pie106
5 Followers

Chapter One

I was partially awakened by the light pounding on my back and the sensation of something rubbing between my legs. It was an occurrence that had happened so many times before. My pig of a husband partially awake with a boner, was using my thighs to relieve his distress.

My tears over the situation had long since dried up. I was just putting up with his self centered actions, till I could find a way out, or it got better. I would spend another night with a sticky mess between my legs as I try to fitfully fall back to sleep.

In the morning was the same routine. My alarm went off for work, at 6:00 am, as I drag myself out of the now crusty sheets. I look in the bathroom mirror "am I some doormat ,for that sleeping jackass in the next room?" I whisper.

I am not an unattractive woman. My silky brown hair dances down my shoulders, and my eyes of green were like jade, I have be told. The firm full figure I saw in the mirror was not supermodel skinny, but I have noticed many men noticing me. I could easily attract another man. One that would treat me right and attend to my needs as well.

The marriage vows that I agreed to three years ago though, were a road block to that direction. My fears now that he was just along for the ride were being fulfilled night by damnable night.

The office was a buzz of activity that morning as always. Other women there were used to seeing my sad looks as I took my place in the small office. My job, as an accountant, paid well, but I was still in the lower tier in this company.

I spotted Simone in the copy room and greeted her sullenly, "morning Simone."

"Hi Jenna, why the long face?" She knew the answer already.

"My porcine husband slimed me again last night," I responded crudely.

"Why don't you leave that asshole and find a decent man?, she asked.

"Why don't you make him be a decent man?" we heard a third party speak in a light Russian accent. Simone and I spun around to see our recently appointed boss addressing our conversation.

The woman before us was tall, at least 5'10". Her blonde hair tightly packed into a round bun on the back of her head. At thirty five she was still an extremely attractive woman. Her steel blue eyes, said," I don't take shit from anybody." She was known company wide for that trait alone. The dark gray business, suit was form fitting yet all business.

"Why are you ladies discussing personal problems on my time?" she coolly said. "Jenna, why do take such sheet off a man for?" she added in her Russian voice.

"Sorry, Mrs. Kovig." Simone and I spoke at the same time.

"Simone, get back to work, Jenna come to my office, "Mrs. Kovig commanded. A feeling of dread came over me as my boss sharply turned on her spiked heel, and I followed her like a whipped puppy.

"Close the door, Jenna," Mrs. Kovig ordered. "I can't have my people being dragged down at work by problems at home," she stated. "We have to remedy your situation," she exclaimed. "Tell me about your husband," Mrs. Kovig asked.

Shamefully and with tears I said, "he lost his job by looking at porn while working. He messes up the house. Every thing he does is for himself with no regards for my feelings. I am so sick of that man I could scream!"

"Tell me everything," Mrs. Kovig demanded.

My face flushed red and I spoke grimly," he just uses my body to get himself off with out any regard to my needs."

"This man is a peeg and peegs need to be dealt with accordingly," she retorted.

"You and I will leave work at noon today. We will have lunch at my house, and I will show you what needs to be done," Mrs. Kovig proclaimed.

I was incredulous at the morning's events and wondered the rest of the morning, what was in store for me. At noon I shut my office door, as I stepped out, Mrs. Kovig came around the corner. "Come with me, we will take my car to lunch," she stated.

I replied, "Yes, Ma'am"

"No need to be so formal, Jenna, we are both of the superior gender, call me Natasha," she said as her spiked heels clicked down the hall.

Natasha's home was in a close in suburb on the same side of town where I lived . The house was very trim and neat with a stone front and two grand bay windows. When we stepped out of the car and walked to the door, we were greeted promptly by a young man no more than 24. Natasha kissed him on the cheek as we entered and told him,"Randall, fetch us some scotch and ice while you prepare lunch for us."

I thought to myself,"who is this good looking young man, is he a servant or a butler of some sort?" My mind came back as I was handed a glass of ice,"say when Ma'am," Randall spoke for the first time in a strangely high voice. The fragrant liquor spilled into the ice and I quickly said,"when." " I am not too much of a drinker, Natasha," I said.

"I find that a little good whiskey puts you in a more relaxed state," Natasha said. "Randall, remove Mrs. Barker's shoes and rub her feet to relax her," she added. I started to protest and my Boss held her index finger up to her pursed lips. "You are stressed and in need of relaxation," She declared. With that I sat back and sipped my scotch as Randall started his task.

Russell had never rubbed my feet like this, it was relaxing and sensual at the same time.

"Jenna, this is one of the things that a man should be doing for his wife," she explained. "There are many things you need to know, to re train your miscreant husband ,and I will teach you, if you want to learn,"she emphaticly stated.

After a light lunch, Randall cleared the dishes while Natasha and I retired to the library. There were two high back chairs and an ottoman in the center of the room. We sat down and Randall soon came into the room, I looked around for another chair but none was to be had. I started to rise up out of mine and Natasha said,"He won't need a chair."

I sunk back down into it and smiled pleasantly. "Randall, bring me a crop and a strap,then remove your pants and shorts," Natasha commanded coolly. I looked over at my boss with a look of bewilderment and embarrassment. "Jenna, just observe and see how a man learns to please his superior gender," she explained.

My thoughts ran wild,"what kind of a kinky place is this?" "What is this crazy Russian bitch going to do next?" I pondered. Taking another gulp of the Scotch, I waited to see what unfolded.

Randall went to a nearby cupboard and retrieved a leather strap of some sort and what appeared to be a riding crop. He came over to Natasha, and bowed as he handed her the items. Without any embarrassment he removed his pants and under shorts. To my total surprise at this point he displayed an approximate 9" penis that was mostly erect.

"Don't be shy, Jenna, admire it, touch it if you like,"she cooed. I pulled my hands to my lap, but I could not take my eyes off of the magnificent member.

"Lie down, Randall," she ordered. He laid across the ottoman with his face to the floor and his smooth round ass high in the air. There seemed to be evidence of previous encounters with the two implements my Boss held in her hand. The faded remains of bruises were still there.

Natasha, lifted the strap, then brought it down on his cheeks with a "slaapp" sound. He said nothing. Again, she raised and swung it hard down on his posterior. The skin was starting to turn red and Randall was making some low moans now as each blow dropped. I was stunned at the unusual chain of events to this point.

The last time I saw anyone punished like this was years ago. My kid brother was caught peeping on me in the shower. I was sixteen at the time. My Mother told me to watch as she spanked my lewd brother with a belt.

I did not remember the sensuous feelings that I was experiencing now however. The smell of the oiled leather strap and the low moans of pain had awakened in me a new emotion. I was unsettled by the feelings and did not know weather to enjoy them or hide them.

Natasha turned to me and said,"don't feel empathy for him, let the sensuousness of the things you feel envelope you." I was able to, with help from the scotch, then she offered me the strap. I looked into Natasha's eyes and dared not reject her. The presence of power and control radiated from her like the rays of the sun.

In my trembling hand I accepted the device and held it up for closer inspection. "Strap him on his ass, Jenna,"Natasha commanded me. Again, in her cold eyes, I could see no variance to her order. I lifted the strap up higher and brought it down on Randall's butt. It made a kerwhack sound when it landed, followed by a low cry from his mouth.

I managed a faint smile and I looked again at my Mentor. Natasha nodded and I brought the instrument of suffering down hard again on his willing buttocks. "Slow and rhythmic, Jenna, "Natasha insisted.

I found my self with a feeling of power and strength that was exhilarating to me. Soon Natasha handed me the riding crop to spank the man with. "Whip him hard Jenna, he will be rewarded for his suffering soon. I am teaching you skills that will change your life, so be aggressive and let him feel your wrath," Natasha remarked.

The whip was raising more red and purple welts on his unprotected behind, and I again felt compassion for him. The look on my face must have revealed my pity. A stern look from Natasha goaded me to continue the whipping.

After a brief time the feelings of power over shadowed any compassion I had for the man. The moisture accumulating in my panties was proof of my enthusiasm.

Finally, Natasha said for me to stop. I found myself quite aroused from the session and Natasha perceived the feeling in me."Jenna, please remove your underwear," Natasha requested.

I looked incredulously at her and she repeated her command. Red faced and unsure of her motives I complied with her command. Pulling the undies down from under my skirt I held them in my hand, too stunned to know what to do next. Natasha put the panties over Randall's head so that his eyes were covered.

"Please sit down on the chair dear and scoot yourself so your pussy is just at the edge of the seat,"she ordered. If the scotch had not done it's duty, I would have refused. But I was intrigued and horny in addition, so I complied.

She placed the ottoman close up in front of my chair so the two were touching. Randall then put his chest onto the ottoman and his lips were only an inch from my holy temple. His breath on my snatch was both sensuous and terrifying. "Randall is going to show you how a woman deserves to be pleasured, Natasha explained. I was embarrassed to be in the position ,but was yearning inside for the pleasure.

Randall slowly kisses the insides of my thighs from the knees to within reach of my puss. He would then start over with the other thigh. My pulse was pounding and my anticipation rising as he at last flicked his tongue on the very edge of a labia.

Electric impulses rippled over my skin as he continued his soft caresses. Natasha lifted my feet up to rest on his back so my opening was more accessible. My breathing turned labored and I moaned in delight at the attention he provided.

His mouth soon enveloped my slit as he suckled and released in cycles. The tongue that was exploring my body made it's way into my inner sanctum and I gasped at the feeling of it. The delightful organ entered and exited my temple over and over as the intensity grew.

The clit that had been in hiding for so long, grew firm and erect. Randall soon found it and caressed it till I exploded into fits of passion. The waves of ecstasy washed over me as his tonguing continued. I was cast away into a flood of continuous orgasm for it seems like hours

My lungs were fighting for breath, when finally Natasha gently pulled his head away. She put her hand on my shoulder with a squeeze.

Laying back in the chair for several minutes, I was trying to regain some composure. I could barely breath and could not speak for that length of time. Natasha had placed a towel under my ass to try and catch the drippings of my release."Are you OK?" Natasha asked giving me a small slap to my face.

I looked at her with glazed eyes, and gulped, "Yea ,yes, I'm OK." I tried to stand up, but my legs were like rubber. So, I sat down again with a plop into the chair.

Natasha said," I thought we had lost you for a minute there, Jenna."

"I think you did, for a minute or so," I replied grinning broadly. I fixed my skirt and saw that it was soaked with my juices. Natasha helped me into a robe then slid my skirt off and handed it with my panties to Randall. "He will wash and dry your clothes to be done in about ninety minutes ," she explained.

"How do you feel Jenna?" Natasha inquired.

" I never imagined anything could feel that incredible, " I responded.

"How long has it been since your last orgasm?" She asked.

" With a battery operated device or a real man?" I queried.

"I think you know which one, Jenna," she implied.

"How about never," I said stone faced.

Natasha looked aghast and said," Jenna you are a beautiful smart woman and deserve the very best." "If you want to make a drastic change in your husband then I am willing to work with you to make it happen, she added. "We need to build your confidence and aggressiveness," Natasha insisted.

"You're right Boss, if you are willing to help then I can surely do my part,"I said.

Randall was standing by, still naked and erect. "He is waiting for his reward, You can help me with that while your clothes are drying," Natasha said.

"I need a reheat Ma'am,"blurted out Randall. I gave Natasha a puzzled look and she gave me her answer.

"He needs to be spanked again to restore his adrenalin level, this triples the potency of orgasm," Natasha explained. "You may want to try it yourself some time," she added.

" I might have to work up a little more courage for that," I replied.

Randall picked up the strap and handed it to me, then took up his position again on the ottoman. I whacked his ass methodically and with enthusiasm this time. He was soon a bright red and hot to the touch. Natasha motioned that I was to stop.

"Would you like to return to him some of the pleasure that he bestowed upon you?" Natasha asked. "Part of being a good dominate woman is to properly reward, as well as punish," She reminded me.

"OK," I answered.

Natasha instructed me that a hand job would fulfill the requirement and that she would help. I was to slowly stroke his hard cock while she massaged and squeezed his balls. "This thing is huge, Natasha," I remarked.

"He is on a strict regimen of diet and penis exercises to keep it large," she confessed. Randall seemed to appreciate the attentions of two women and was soon moaning his way to ecstasy.

I was a little anxious, and was stroking too fast. Natasha instructed me to slow down and make him wait for release."The waiting increases the final results," she insisted. She would alternately pull, squeeze and release his nut sack. The resulting pressure finally broke through and he spurted his love juice high into the air. I was grateful that it missed my hair.

While Randall went to clean up , Natasha and I talked some more. I asked her," how did you come into so much knowledge about these things."

She confided," I have been through too many men in my life and wanted to help other women with marriage problems." She went on to explain that men wanted lots of sex and preferably with many different women. Men are born with an instinct for reproducing. "They can't help themselves," she declared.

"If a woman takes control of her husbands sexual habits, she can make herself and him much happier," said Natasha. "First, he needs to be punished so he will know who the boss is. Next, he must learn to please his wife. After that he can earn the right to pleasure other trusted people that the dominant woman approves of. Randall has pleasured many women, like he has you here today,"Natasha stated.

"But isn't that like cheating?" I asked.

" No, because I approve the action and it is always carried out in my presence," she insisted.

"What would you do if he went behind your back?" I quizzed.

"First, he won't, because I make sure that he gets all the sex he can handle. He also knows that if he would, I would castrate him and sell him as a eunuch slave to some Arabian sultan," she said emphatically.

I laughed and she didn't. "I have connections and can make it happen if your peeg husband will not cooperate," she said. My face went pale for a minute.

With that awkward moment, Randall returned with my clothes and I slipped them back on."I will drop you at home tonight and pick you up in the morning," she stated. "That way you can pickup your car at work tomorrow," Natasha added.

As I walked in the door, there was my husband on the couch, watching TV and munching on chips. "What's for dinner, Hon," he asked.

"Tongue," I retorted. With a puzzled look on his face he just turned and continued watching his TV show. I went to the kitchen to throw some boxed mac and cheese on the stove. "He could have easily done this himself," I fumed in my thoughts.

My mind was aflame with the events of the day. If I could make Russell into an obedient sex slave like Randall, I think I could have some happiness in life.

I didn't want to break my wedding vows and kick him out, even though he really deserved it. I determined that night that Natasha could help turn my life and Russell's around. Maybe the crazy Russian bitch queen had the right ideas.

At work, Natasha asked me to make up a list of things that we needed to correct in Russell. I was to have it done and ready for our next meeting on Wednesday. I was a little concerned that I would get behind on my work, but Natasha set my situation as a priority. So, I started work on the list.

My thoughts kept wandering back to the total pleasure fest that I had experienced at Natasha's place. I was still trying to wrap my brain around her ideas of control, pleasure and fulfillment.

I had not really experienced any of those things in my life. Now that I have had a taste, I wanted more. Being raised in a church, married in a church and a fairly regular attender, I was struggling with these new ways. I had a lot of sorting out to do.

Russell was getting a little suspicious. I was pushing back and not taking his shit as often. He asked me," are you was having a period or something?"

I told him,"no, have you looked for a job today?" He would saunter away and ignore me again.

Wednesday, was the day that I was to return to Natasha's house for more training. We arrived in much the same circumstances. During lunch I discussed my concern that I felt as though I was cheating on my husband by allowing her husband to pleasure me as he did before.

Natasha explained," Have you ever been to the gynecologist, Jenna?"

I replied, "Sure."

"Did you spread your legs for another man to see and touch your most private of spaces?" she inquired.

"Why, yes, of course." I said.

"Why did you go there?" Natasha asked.

"I would go either to keep from getting sick or to fix an existing problem," I explained.

"Jenna, you have a real problem with your marriage and your well being. With Randall's help we can fix that problem and head off new problems also. Once you are confidant and Russell learns what his role is, the two of you can fulfill each others needs, if that's what you want." Natasha implored.

I was beginning to understand her logic and was feeling better about the situation.

"Jenna, would you like to try being spanked today?" Natasha asked me bluntly.

I stuttered a little and finally answered,"Mm maybe?"

"Why don't we start out slow, today, I will use the strap and administer both light and hard strokes. That way you know how it feels when you get to the point of punishing your husband. It's important so that you don't under or over stimulate him." she said.

pie106
pie106
5 Followers