Jenna's Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure was unbearable and my thoughts lost coherence as it plowed me. I babbled and giggled with each jolt of pain or ecstasy.

"You're ruining the mood. Here, let me just..." The glow reappeared, this time from its face, where another cock emerged, replacing its mouth.

It battered down my throat like a ram, preventing my gag reflex from doing anything but milking it. With each thrust of its hips, it would pull out of my mouth, and then it would slam its face into mine and pull out below.

I could do nothing but sit back and relish the pure pleasure, as all of my holes were devastated by this single entity. I could feel its desperation growing, and it was having a hard time controlling itself.

It fucked me for another few minutes before thrusting all the way in from both ends. I could feel its cocks meet somewhere inside me, and finally, it came.

Like a fire hydrant, all three of the cocks exploded outwards with cum, filling my stomach to the brim. I could feel it trying to leak out of my holes, but the three rods of meat kept it trapped within me.

As it continued to fill me, my own orgasm rocked my very soul. I shook and squealed through its cock, no doubt coaxing more cum into my body, before finally falling to the ground.

My hands stroked my stomach, the cum beneath the surface gurgling and roiling within.

Slowly, the shadow pulled out, and with the single pop, a flood filled the room, its cum flowing out of me from all directions. I tried to hold my mouth closed, but my gag reflex forced the cum out of my nose.

I lay in a pool of delectable black cum for a few minutes before passing out.

--

I awoke sometime later in my own bed; the sun shining through the curtains. My holes were still incredibly sore, and I could feel cum leaking from everywhere possible, but I was home, and my mind was clear.

I moaned, remembering the amazing night. I could feel something growing within me. "Shit. I was so horny I forgot to take birth control."

I rubbed my stomach, urging more of the shadow's cum out of me, but I was still fairly bloated. But I forced myself to my feet and headed into the living room. I took my time, dripping cum down the hallway, waddling like I was in my third trimester. The sun cast a light through the window, and I noticed a box sitting on the table.

On top of it was a note. "Thank you, my dear Jenna. I was imprisoned for so long... and now I am free to taste the fruits of life once more. If you could find it within your heart to help my brethren, I'm sure they would be just as grateful. And if you ever want to see me again, just yearn, and I will be there, lover." I placed the letter gingerly to one side and opened the box. Inside were dozens, if not hundreds, of dazzling bits of jewelry of all shapes and sizes.

"Oh, this will be fun."

*****

Thanks for reading! Feedback and suggestions are much appreciated.

12