All Comments on 'Jennifer 01: Adventure at the Mall'

by Traumseele

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 2 years ago

It was a good story but as a male when next I go shopping I think I may go by myself and keep an eye out of what is happening you never know thank you for the info

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A beautiful introduction of a very sexy MILF! I think I want to read this series slowly. Savor it. It has lots of naughty, sexy elements that I love. The triskelion of BDSM; Bondage & Discipline, Dominance & Submisdion, and (my least favorite of the three) Sado-Masochism. I understand the whole fear-factor, and the release of endorphins from controlled pain. I’ve just know too many Polyamorous, Sado-Masochistic, Sexist, Selfish douche wads.

Jennifer seems like a loving slut-switch. Eager to share her experience and wisdom, but also desiring the feeling of vibrance and youth that comes from submitting to a lover (or group of lovers).

I cheated, I started with Chapter 4. So I have an idea of the general direction this is taking. But it will be fun watching how you get from here to there.

Thank you for the ride. I’m excited in anticipation! That’s a great feeling.

—GrantLeeStone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTraumseele@Traumseele
All stores whose title starts with someone's first name take place in the same universe, (e.g. Jake, Jennifer, and the rest). I hope you enjoy :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES