Jennifer 01: Adventure at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Changing into her own skirt and picking up her purse, she left the formerly white skirt under the changing room bench, and exited, walking past the line of women that had formed outside without making eye contact with anyone. She could feel that her face was beet red. Her pussy was throbbing with desire, urging her to finish herself off however she could. She hurried through the mall on her long legs, heels making noise as she strode, the plug in herself never stopping to remind her of its presence. Her pussy was throbbing so much that by now, it was definitely moving in and out on its own.

An eternity of walking through a sea of people in a labyrinth of a mall later, Jennifer finally found her car in the parking lot. She plopped herself down in the drivers seat, panting loudly, the movement pushing the plug deeper into her wanting asshole. She focused what mental energy she had left on navigating out of the parking lot, and once settled in the flow of traffic, she buried her fingers knuckle deep in her sopping wet cunt. Steering with one hand, she grinded her palm hard against her clit and rubbed the sensitive spot on the front wall of her pussy, making squishy squelching noises as juices gushed out around her hand onto her skirt and the seat. The straps of her top fell off her shoulders, exposing her breasts to the world of the road around her. She navigated red lights and stop signs, not a care in the world if the cars next to her could see her exposed. Fingering herself harder and harder while thinking about what a dirty slut she had been the whole way home. She was unsure of how many times she came while driving, after the first orgasm the whole drive was one long wave of orgasmic ebbs and flows.

Jennifer finally pulled up into her driveway. She wasn't quite sure how she had made it home, but both her and the car seemed to be in one piece. Her legs were shaking, and she was a trembling mess, juices gushing from her cunt as she quivered and moaned loudly. The blonde haired face in the rear view mirror was a mess of tear-streamed makeup and drool escaping from quivering lips, but she was positively glowing. The face in the mirror gave her a big smile, and she slid down in the seat as if she was melting. Between her thick trembling thighs, the now hot plug was puckering in and out of Jennifer's twitching asshole. Something was twitching in her pussy as well, telling her she was not quite finished yet.

She kicked her sandals off and propped her bare feet up on the dashboard, red painted toes resting against the cool windshield. Her left hand slid under her back and started massaging the plug into her asshole, gradually increasing the pressure. Her right hand fingered her sopping pussy hole and rubbed her throbbing clit, alternatingly, as her mind went to even wilder places. In there, the man from the store was below her, holding her wide hips while fucking her tight asshole with his big cock. The girl from the cafè was eating Jennifer's pussy, her tongue alternating between slurping up juices from deep inside and grinding its soft warmth against her clit.

Jennifer felt the initial pulses of an orgasm coming, and pulled the plug out of her ass. Her fingers dug deep into her pussy, grinding and squelching, clit rubbing hard against the palm. of her hand. In her mind, the man pulled his convulsing cock out of her asshole, and shot his seed deep into the throat of the girl from the cafè. Jennifer's pussy contracted hard around her fingers, and a gush of juices flowed out around them, coating her puckered anus and her making her thick ass cheeks slick and shiny. She almost screamed as ecstasy engulfed her from head to toe.

A beautiful mess exited the car in the driveway. Jennifer stumbled out of the driver's side. She was holding a purse and a pair of heeled sandals in her trembling arms, against a pair of erect nipples that were seconds away from poking holes in the cloth. Her skin was flush and red, blonde-dyed hair slick with sweat, makeup smeared across her face by tears and drool. Her shaking knees rubbing against the pussy soaked hem of her dark red skirt, she started walking barefoot across the gravel toward the front door. She didn't care how she looked, she was absolutely glowing with ecstasy and energy after that adventure. She wasn't even sure if she would be able to stop fucking herself that day.

As Jennifer unlocked the front door to her house, she looked up and saw her son standing in the hallway with a girl she had not seen before.

"Mom?"


12