Jennifer and Slave Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back over there, wench," I order, and Sarah slides back to her original position.

I take the triangular shaped outer pouch and easily fix the horizontal top piece into place. Attaching the remaining fasteners is going to be tricky without handling Adam's monster. Of course I would happily play with it, and its close proximity is driving me wild. But I know that if I do more than necessary, I'll only make my task that much harder. Consequently I resist the temptation. I can't avoid touching it however as I push it into position so that the remainder of the pouch can be fastened.

I finally succeed in fixing the last fastener and playfully stroke the pouch to tease Adam's senses. He gasps in pleasure at my attention and I tuck that discovery away for future use. I look at Sarah and see that she's showing signs of arousal.

"Now, my pretty wench," I say, turning my attention to Sarah. "Are you going to tell me the location of your treasure, or do I begin to torment your young man?"

"I'll never tell you the location, you filthy pirate bitch!" says Sarah with ferocity.

"Mind your manners, wench," I snarl. "You refer to me as Domina and you speak to me with respect. I think your bonds need tightening to remind you of your position."

I leave Sarah wondering whether my words were simply play acting or were meant for real. In truth, I'm not certain which way I meant them. I certainly intend to teach her a lesson for being mouthy. I fetch some additional chains from the box and apply them liberally to her body and limbs. It's not an elegant piece of work, but it certainly makes it difficult for her to move about. Of course, Sarah being the way she is, gets even more aroused by my actions.

"Any more lip and you'll be wearing the leather hood," I say, pointing to Sarah's wicked looking bondage hood which is lying on a shelf nearby.

"I still won't tell you the location of the treasure, Domina," says Sarah with noticeably more respect in her voice.

"Then your young man is going to suffer," I say to Sarah, turning towards Adam.

By this stage Adam is sat on the floor, obviously struggling with the effects of the leather studded briefs on his mounting erection. I go over to him and place my boot on the pouch. I lightly twist my foot. The effect on Adam is electric and Sarah lets out a gasp at the sight.

"Please, Domina," pleads Adam, without specifying what he wants me to do.

"Show your wench how you worship my body," I tease Adam as I manoeuvre him to his knees in front of me.

I leave it up to him as to how he responds to my command. Despite everything, I regard Adam as Sarah's boyfriend, and I don't want her to become jealous. However, so far, she seems to be happy with the game and shows no sign of distress. Adam moves forward and starts to kiss my boots before slowly moving up my legs. I stop him when he reaches my thighs.

"Enough, or you'll make your wench jealous," I say, laying a direct challenge to Sarah to speak her mind.

"You'll never make me jealous, Domina," says Sarah, although she doesn't make it clear whether she is play acting or being genuine.

"We shall see about that," I retort. "Now give your lover one last kiss on the lips, for it will be a long time before you enjoy another."

Adam and Sarah don't hesitate to comply with my order. I can't help but notice that Adam seems to have overcome his earlier problems with the studded briefs even though his erection is still evident. I pull the couple apart when I think they've had a long enough kiss. Sarah slides back to her previous position. I take a gag from Adam's box and fasten it tightly over his mouth.

"This is to make sure the wench isn't influenced by your words," I purr once I'm satisfied Adam is well gagged. "Are you watching, wench, as I torment your young lover?"

"I'm watching, Domina, but you will learn nothing from me," replies Sarah.

I start to run my hands over Adam's body, paying particular attention to his briefs. He's showing great determination to avoid getting a bigger erection. I decide I need to go a step further. I move so as to stand behind Sarah. At the moment she is lying on her side on the floor. The chains around her body don't allow her enough freedom to remain sitting or standing for long. Nevertheless I pull her up into a position where her upper body is clear of the floor. She won't be able to hold the position for long, but at least she doesn't fall down straight away. I take hold of the top of her costume and unfasten the top of her dress. Then, with some difficulty because of the chains, I pull the top of her dress down to give Adam a good view of her naked breasts. She is wearing the large rings tonight, although they are hardly period costume.

"Let your lover see what he must surely desire," I tease, playing with the rings as I talk.

I realise that I have underestimated the ease by which both of them can reach a state of ecstasy. Adam is once again having problems with an erection as his hands reach for the fasteners on the outer part of his briefs. It takes all his willpower not to open them and release his bulging cock. Sarah simply starts breathing irregularly and her body makes little jerks.

"Have you just done what I think you've just done, Sarah?" I ask quietly.

"I'm sorry, Domina. I couldn't help myself. You must punish me severely. I'll try to control my slutty urges better next time."

"And you leave your briefs alone, Adam," I say, turning my attention to him.

"Please, Domina," he bleats through the gag, torn between playing his role and satisfying his primal urges.

I go over to Adam and repeat my trick with the sole of my boot. He whimpers in a mixture of pain and ecstasy before doing exactly what Sarah had done moments before. The strong smell and the white fluid seeping from his briefs between the joins of the inner and outer pouch confirm what has happened.

"You dirty little boy," I chide, not really believing what I've just witnessed. "Wench, get over here and clean up your lover's disgusting mess."

Sarah complies with my order as best she can. She slides over to where Adam is now lying on his back.

"I can't reach with my hands, Domina," says Sarah when she is in position.

"Then use your mouth," I growl. "And do a thorough job or it will stain the leather of his briefs."

I reach down and gingerly unfasten the outer pouch to his briefs, leaving only the lowest part attached so that the outer pouch folds back over Adam's inner thighs. The inside of the pouch is covered in a gooey mess, as is the rest of Adam's monster.

Sarah sets to work with great enthusiasm. She obviously has no qualms about cleaning up Adam's semen. As for Adam, he soon overcomes his embarrassment and begins to enjoy Sarah's attention. His monster takes on huge proportions by the time Sarah's task is nearly complete.

"Would you like to ride this monster?" I ask Sarah.

"You have forbidden me to have sex with Adam, Domina," replies Sarah, stepping out of her play character for a moment.

"Hmm ... But it seems a waste not to take advantage of such a magnificent beast. Mount it, Wench. Domina permits you to do so just this once."

"Please, no, Domina," replies Sarah, using the safe word phrase that tells me she is unwilling to comply with my order. "It would please me if you took advantage of this beast."

"Are you sure?" I ask, testing whether Sarah is being sincere. "Adam is your boyfriend."

"Please, Domina. What is mine is yours. I want you to take your pleasure of Adam."

I'm torn between satisfying my mounting lust and my own sense of propriety. There are rude names for girls who steal their friend's boyfriend, and I'm not one of those who engages in the practise. But Sarah seems eager for me to do so, and is even here to witness the scene.

"Do you see that, you unfortunate boy. Your lover sells you like a sex slave so as to earn favour in my eyes. Should I grant your wench her wish?"

Adam's grunt in acknowledgement is all that I need. He's so desperate to fuck someone that he doesn't care who satisfies his craving. I straddle over his prostrate body and take my fill. Sarah watches with mounting lust in her eyes. There's no hint of jealousy in her body language. On the contrary, my actions are driving her wild.

"Let your lover see your rings, wench, so that he may imagine that he is servicing you while he satisfies me."

Sarah slides nearer and I sense she is in danger of being in need of a second punishment for her lack of self control. But despite her high state of arousal, she does a better job of suppressing her orgasm. The same cannot be said for Adam who is soon unable to hold himself back. I would have preferred a longer ride, but that's not to be. I sense that his critical moment is near and remove myself from his body. As a consequence, his plentiful seed spills over Sarah's exposed breasts.

We continue to play the game for another two hours before we all reach a state of exhaustion. I unchain them both and allow them to clean themselves up. By eleven o'clock we have changed back into regular clothes and Adam and Sarah have cleared everything away. Adam offers to drive me home, but I decline since I'm spending the night here with Sarah. Adam and Sarah share an affectionate goodnight hug and kiss, before Adam departs with his box of assorted equipment.

Once we are alone I pay a quick visit to the bathroom. When I return to the living room I find Sarah kneeling on the floor in her 'greeting position'.

"What are you doing in your greeting position, Sarah?" I ask.

"I am waiting for your punishment, Domina. I surrendered to my base desires twice this evening and didn't ask your permission beforehand."

"Twice?" I ask, having only noticed her lose her self control once.

"Yes, Domina," replies Sarah. "Once when you opened my dress in front of Adam and the second time when he came over my breasts."

I concede that I was too preoccupied with my own pleasure to have noticed the second occasion. After such an enjoyable evening, I'm not really in the mood for delivering the severe punishment I said such behaviour would earn. However, I am learning that a good dominatrix has responsibilities to her sub, and must exercise her power even if she doesn't really feel like doing so.

"Do you still have your collection of whips in the house, Sarah?"

"Er ... Yes, Domina," replies Sarah nervously.

"Then fetch one with multiple soft leather strands," I order, knowing that such a whip will deliver the least painful punishment. It's time that I discovered whether I have the courage to deliver a whipping. I've practised enough on a tailor's dummy with mum, but never on a human being.

Sarah returns with a whip fitting my description. The leather is slightly harder than the one I've used when practising with mum, but I know it won't damage Sarah's skin. The only decision I still need to make is where on her body to apply the whip. Mum said that she preferred the victim's back, but that the buttocks were a better choice for newbies like me. I make a few practise swings with the whip and try to pluck up courage to continue.

"Lift your skirt to your waist and present your arse for a whipping, Sarah," I order when I convince myself that I'm ready.

Sarah complies and bends over giving me a very erotic sight. Mum told me that the best part of her bottom to strike are the lower buttocks and inner thighs. I position myself as mum taught me and prepare to begin.

"You've earned ten strokes of the whip, Sarah," I growl. "Four for the first unauthorised orgasm, six for the second. Next time it will be eight. Count each stroke for me. If you forget, then we'll begin again."

My moment of truth has arrived and I steel my nerves.

"One," counts Sarah a moment later with an almost contented sigh. My worries evaporate when it becomes obvious that Sarah is enjoying her punishment. Next time I'll need to use a harder whip or she'll be constantly wanting me to whip her. It seems that there are no boundaries to her masochistic tendencies.

Chapter 13: Overnight Guests

"Are you happy with our arrangement?" I ask when Sarah and I settle down to enjoy a drink before bed.

Whatever pain Sarah suffered from her whipping seems to have quickly passed, and she appears to be in good spirits.

"Oh yes, Domina," replies Sarah. "Why do you ask?"

"I'm not experienced at being a dominatrix and there were times tonight when I didn't fully understand your responses. For instance, why didn't you take advantage of my permission for you to mount Adam?"

"I like Adam," replies Sarah. "I like him a lot. But I don't trust him in the same way that I trust you."

"You are going to need to explain that comment."

"Did Adam tell you how he met me while I was working as a prostitute?"

"Yes. He said he tracked you down through Pete, and that he paid for you one evening so that he could meet with you."

"That's more or less correct," says Sarah. "He said he wanted to help me out of my situation but he didn't have much money."

"Well, I suppose he showed an interest in trying to help you," I add. "He was at least willing to pay for the opportunity to meet you."

"That's where his selfishness spoiled the whole thing," says Sarah. "I don't suppose he told you that after talking with me he made sure that he got the hand job he paid for before he left. That's why I don't trust him. Did you notice that the shackles we were playing with tonight weren't locked. I can't trust him not to do something thoughtless or careless if I'm at his mercy when we are alone."

"But you weren't alone tonight," I reply. "I was there and I wouldn't have let him do anything you weren't comfortable with doing."

"Again, that's where you are so different from Adam, Domina. You never do anything new with me without constantly checking that I'm okay with it. Adam never does that. He assumes that because I'm submissive that I'm alright with whatever he wants to do. Pete did that as well. They both subconsciously think of me as a prostitute."

"Hmmm. I understand what you are saying, but I still don't see how that affects your refusal to mount Adam tonight."

"Adam only thinks of his own pleasure. He likes our games, but did you notice how easily he loses control. That's not the first time he's come in his pants during our games. And did you really enjoy riding him, or did his inability to restrain his orgasm spoil it for you."

I concede that Sarah is right. The enjoyment that Adam's cock could have given me was stolen before I was anywhere near ready.

"So my 'no sex' rule helps you keep Adam's impulsive urges in check?" I deduce.

"Exactly, Domina. Had I taken up your offer, then he would expect that to happen every time we play. He'd have lost interest in our game as soon as he had finished emptying his balls. But by denying him the ability to fuck me, then his interest was preserved. At least until we had drained him dry in our own good time."

By now it is after midnight and Sarah has work in the morning. I wait while Sarah finishes clearing away our mugs and we go upstairs together.

"Is your room satisfactory, Domina?" asks Sarah.

"Yes. It's fine," I reply. "Why have you never moved into the master bedroom? It's much larger than your own."

"I like my old room. It's a bit cramped but I'm used to it," replies Sarah. "Besides, I would like your permission to do some refurbishments in the master bedroom."

"If you feel that the master bedroom needs refurbishing, then I have no objection to you having the work done."

"Thank you, Domina. What time would you like breakfast?"

I'm about to reply that I can make my own breakfast, but I realise that Sarah expects to serve me and she wishes to be a good host.

"Is seven o'clock too early?" I ask in reply.

"I'll be up and ready at any time that you desire, Domina," replies Sarah. "I'll bring your breakfast up to your room at seven o'clock."

Although I didn't realise it at the time, my inclusion in Sarah and Adam's Thursday night game, and my overnight stay at Sarah's house, moves my relationship with Sarah into new and pleasant territory. I start becoming a regular guest on Thursday evening, and I begin staying overnight at Sarah's house on Wednesday and Thursday nights.

Adam also starts to stay overnight on Thursdays, so our game sometimes goes on into the early hours of the morning. I had previously assumed that Adam regularly stayed on Saturday nights, but it seems that Sarah doesn't normally allow him to do so. Adam clearly has a driving ambition to get his cock between Sarah's legs, so I forbid the two of them from sleeping in the same room. My ruling seems to please Sarah more than it does Adam. The house has four bedrooms, so there's plenty of room for the three of us without needing to use the master bedroom.

Sarah and I spend more and more time together. I still manage to stay on top of my studies, and Sarah works hard keeping up with the steady flow of orders for her clothes. However, more of our free time is spent in each other's company. It is inevitable that we explore new games, and test each other's willingness to go deeper into our dominant-submissive relationship.

After a while Sarah starts to get sulky if she isn't made to eat her food from a bowl on the floor. But I refuse to make it a permanent arrangement, although having her eat from a bowl like a dog becomes a reward rather than a punishment. So does a whipping with the soft whip, which I soon discovered only teases and arouses Sarah's senses. I have a much longer single tail whip for punishments, and Sarah learns to respect its effect on her pretty arse. Her most feared punishment, however, is something really simple. We keep up our Wednesday evening ritual when I unlock the steel collar from her neck, which she then presents to me while she confesses her transgressions of our rules. Normally I immediately replace the collar around her neck once any punishment is complete. Then I discover that withholding replacement of the collar for several hours causes her enough distress to discourage her from breaking our rules in the first place. From my point of view it is a much more satisfactory punishment than me laying the single tail whip across her body. I try not to raise welts when I punish her with the whip, but I lack the experience to get it right every time. Not that Sarah ever complains, and I think she secretly admires her welts as they heal.

By now Sarah and I are both used to being in various states of undress in each other's sight, and there's no part of each other's body which we haven't touched at one time or another. However, we have never engaged in actual sex even though our relationship has obvious sexual overtones. I've never previously felt drawn to a girl in that way, although I definitely find Sarah attractive enough to contemplate something more intimate. I know that she wouldn't resist if I chose to expand our relationship in that direction. But I keep thinking that it might be a mistake to introduce more vigorous sex into our relationship. I'm Sarah's dominatrix, so she must trust and respect me, something which could be difficult to maintain in the steamy heights of passion. However, mum had warned me that I mustn't allow myself to become sexually frustrated, and I'm in danger of becoming that way. There are too few opportunities for sex outside of our relationship and Adam is currently a poor choice despite his ample gift of nature. He will need plenty of training and a significant change in attitude before he becomes a good sex partner.

I remain curious about the alterations Sarah is having done to the master bedroom of her house. She remains secretive about the work, which is carried on while I'm not there. I could order her to tell me, but I respect her desire to show me when she feels the room is ready.

1...89101112...15