Jennifer and Slave Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and I go running every Saturday morning along my regular route. Sarah is now fit enough to keep up with me for most of the way. In fact, looking at her, I feel proud that I've helped turn her into the stunning beauty that she has become. It may sound like a contradiction in terms, but her slavery has freed her inner beauty which she now radiates all the time.

After our Saturday run, Sarah asks me to stay overnight. I agree even though Adam is calling round this evening after work and I usually leave the two of them alone. After lunch Sarah reveals that the main bedroom is finished and she wishes to show me the result. We go upstairs and Sarah unlocks the bedroom door. The lock is the first thing I notice that's different. The door didn't previously have such a stout lock.

"I hope you approve, Domina," says Sarah with a hint of nervousness as she opens the door.

I'm amazed by the vision before me. The bedroom has been converted into what I can only describe as a playroom for our games. The bedroom furniture has been removed. In one corner is what seems to be a viewing area, consisting of a leather couch and a small side table standing on raised carpet covered platform. The rest of the floor is covered in stone tiles.

Around the walls of the room are various hooks and shelves which hold Sarah's collection of bondage equipment. At strategic points there are thick steel rings bolted into the floor and ceiling. The biggest item, however, is a human-sized cage on castor wheels. The cage is about two metres long and roughly half a metre wide and high, with a door at one end. A solid wooden board lines the floor, while a thin padded mattress rests over the top of the cage. It doesn't require a lot of imagination to understand how this piece of equipment can be used.

Sarah goes over to the cage and lies on the top mattress. She reaches above her head and reveals two wrist shackles chained to the eyelets located in the top frame of the cage. There are similar shackles attached to the other end.

"I thought it might be an interesting addition to our games," says Sarah.

I nod in agreement. Sarah slides off the mattress and opens the end door to the cage. She crawls inside. There's not a lot of space between her and the bars, but she manages to fit into the cage.

"The cage is for punishments, Domina," replies Sarah. "Or if it simply pleases you to cage me like this."

Every now and then Sarah surprises me with the extent of her willingness to be treated so harshly. She cannot possibly stay in that cage for very long without suffering extreme discomfort. And yet she is obviously wanting me to use it as part of our games.

"Perhaps we can give some of this equipment a trial run this evening," I suggest, finding that the overall effect of the room is teasing my emotions.

"As you wish, Domina," replies Sarah with a hint of enthusiasm. "Does the room please you?"

"Yes, it does, Sarah," I reply.

"Do I please you, Domina?"

"Yes, Sarah," I reply more hesitantly, uncertain what she means by her question. "Why do you ask?"

"Because I know my needs place a lot of demands on you, Domina. I do my best to control my more kinky desires, but occasionally I can't help myself. I shall always do my best to please you, Domina, and I want you to punish me severely if you feel the need. Don't be afraid to cage me in there if necessary, or make me spend the night sleeping on top of the cage."

"What sort of kinky desires are you holding back on?" I ask, not certain whether I should really be asking this question.

Sarah reveals a range of ideas which she refers to as her 'kinky desires'. To my surprise, I'm not unduly alarmed at her list of desires. All of them are sexual in nature and are the sort of actions or games that I suspected Sarah would like to play. That doesn't mean that I'm ready to play those games with her, but I can foresee a time when I might have the necessary experience as a dominatrix to be willing to do so. A few of her suppressed desires match my own growing attraction to Sarah. I'm no stranger to the feeling that Sarah and I need to be more intimate during some of our games and I decide that tonight might be a good time to push our boundaries a little wider.

We have an early evening meal and then we prepare ourselves for our first game in the newly refurbished master bedroom. As usual, Sarah will start our game with a story. She's chosen an Ancient Rome theme for tonight, so I change into a suitable costume for my part as a patrician's wife. The room which I think of as 'my' bedroom in Sarah's house now has an extensive wardrobe of my clothes for our games. Some are ones Sarah has made for me, and some are inexpensive party costumes with a few added pieces. Sarah and Adam have a similar range of clothes in their respective bedrooms.

I meet Sarah outside the main bedroom door when we are both ready. At her request I am to be the custodian of the room key. Doing so will at least ensure Sarah doesn't get distracted from her chores and work during the week. We enter the room and I place Sarah's box of props on the raised platform ready for use. I haven't told her that I intend for our game to go further than usual towards satisfying at least one of her 'kinky desires'.

"You may begin when you are ready, Sarah," I say.

Sarah launches into a scene setting tale. As usual it is a story where an unfortunate young woman has fallen prey to a powerful mistress. Sarah's clothing for this scenario is minimal ... a simple loin cloth and her usual collar. The large rings dangling from her nipples are slightly out of role, but nevertheless they add to the erotic scene. By contrast, I am wearing a beautiful gown with an assortment of jewellery.

We never play to a set script once Sarah describes the initial scene. It means we must pay close attention to what the other says and does, and match our own actions to suit. I launch into a tirade about what a lazy and slovenly slave Sarah has been, and order her to kneel before me. So far it is nothing out of the ordinary as far as our games go. We enter new territory when I slip off my gown and order Sarah to move closer. She looks at me briefly as if to check that she understands my meaning.

"What are you staring at, girl!" I snap. "Pleasure your Domina as you know how."

My words provide the signal to Sarah that our game is to advance in a direction she admitted that she secretly desires. Sarah doesn't need telling twice and passionately sets to work. We both lose ourselves in hedonistic pleasure for a while, and the roles we are supposedly playing are forgotten for the moment. Sarah's tongue works its devilish magic on my clit and for a moment I'm at her complete mercy. She drives her tongue deep into my wet cunt and brings me to one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever experienced. My sex juices spray from me like a fountain as I come, soaking her face, hair and breasts. Sarah squeals in delight at what she has achieved. I'm too far gone in the residual effects of my orgasm to pay much attention, other than to share in her joy.

I study Sarah carefully, wondering whether I should leave her covered in my juices for a while, or have her clean herself up. I try to gauge how she is feeling and what she might want me to do next. Fortunately I can read her body language fairly well after all these weeks, and I sense what she is thinking. I decide to leave her as she is, and go over to the box of props and fetch the items I need. When Sarah sees them she lets out an involuntary gasp. I inwardly smile at my success in guessing correctly, although outwardly I show the appropriate stern posture. I bind her arms tightly and I run the vibrator over her wet cunt. Before long she's squirming and begging me to allow her to come. I tease her for a while before granting her request. What impresses me the most, though, is the control Sarah has maintained over her increasingly desperate urges.

I call a halt to our game about half an hour before Adam is due to arrive. Sarah and I need to shower and change if we are to be ready for Adam's arrival. There's no way the three of us can play the game Sarah and I have just been playing. I'm not even certain that we should allow Adam into the playroom tonight. Sarah says that he normally only stays for a couple of hours on a Saturday night, although I'm sure he would stay all night should Sarah allow it. I know that Sarah has occasionally invited him to stay overnight on a Saturday, but that's clearly not her intention tonight. If he sees the changes Sarah has made to the master bedroom he'll not want to go home until we've played in there for several hours.

Sarah is slightly on edge after our passionate game, as though she feels guilty for doing what we did. I realise that I need to say or do something to show that everything is alright between us. I take the unusual step of taking her in my arms and hugging her.

"Will you forgive me for what I did tonight, Domina?" says Sarah. "I forgot my place and I didn't ask for permission when I should have done."

"You were obeying my wishes, Sarah," I reply kindly. "But if you feel you need a punishment, then I have an idea which might also solve our dilemma about what to play with Adam tonight."

I explain my idea to Sarah, which she quickly modifies into something more demanding than I thought she'd be wanting to do. However, as long as Adam is happy with the arrangement, then I won't refuse to play my part.

So Adam is shown the refurbished master bedroom and is invited to spend the night. He even gets to share the same bedroom as Sarah. However, he can't take advantage of the situation chained lying down on the top mattress while Sarah is locked in the cage below. He could, of course, have chosen to return to his own home instead, but he readily accepts Sarah's offer to share her punishment with her.

Chapter 14: An Uncomfortable Night

I get up early the following morning, anxious to check on how Sarah and Adam have endured their night chained in the playroom. I enter the room quietly in case, against all likelihood, the two of them are asleep. I find that Adam is awake, but Sarah is sound asleep.

"Please release me, Domina," pleads Adam when he sees me.

He looks as though he hasn't slept at all during the night. Not that I can blame him. I doubt I could sleep on such a thin mattress with my wrists and ankles shackled to the frame. I go over to the time-locked box holding the key to his shackles.

"There's another fifteen minutes before the box unlocks," I inform Adam.

Adam is very unhappy at being made to wait, but I see no reason to fetch the emergency keys to unlock him. I'm not even certain if he knows that Sarah gave me control of a spare set of keys to everything just in case there's an emergency. And Adam's discomfort doesn't rank as an emergency.

I go to take a shower and get dressed. When I return to retrieve the key from the now unlocked box I notice that they are both awake and talking to each other. Sarah sounds content with her night's experience inside the cage, but Adam is whining about the discomfort and lack of sleep. I suspect Adam's steady stream of complaints might be getting on Sarah's nerves. I know his constant whining is starting to annoy me. I take the key and unlock Adam's shackles. Adam doesn't offer Sarah first use of the bathroom and he disappears in there as quickly as he can move. Sarah seems happy to remain in the cage for the moment.

"Did you manage to get enough sleep?" I ask.

"It took me a while to fall asleep but I'm used to sleeping in bondage, so it wasn't a problem for me. Adam on the other hand expects a big favour from me for enduring last night's discomforts."

"What sort of favour?" I ask.

"Sex," replies Sarah. "And not just a hand job."

"Despite the 'no sex' rule you both agreed to honour?"

"Yes, Domina. I reminded him of your rule, of course. It's probably one of the reasons that he's in a bad mood this morning. That and his aching limbs."

"He knew the conditions he would have to endure when he agreed to stay last night," I say. "He's not going to get any sympathy from me."

"Please allow me to deal with Adam, Domina," asks Sarah.

"If you wish, Sarah. But remember the consequences of breaking our rules."

"Thank you, Domina. I'm aware of the rules."

I leave Adam and Sarah alone after breakfast and return to my parents house for our usual Sunday family get together. It's not until the following Wednesday evening that I learn of what happened between Adam and Sarah on Sunday. On reflection, I should have guessed that something was wrong. Sarah and I keep up our game where Sarah must bring herself to the point of an orgasm at least three times a day, and then send a text to me to ask for permission to satisfy her urges. Normally I can expect five or six texts a day, but since Sunday there have only been the minimum of three a day.

During our weekly confession session, Sarah admits that she's broken the 'no sex' rule. It leaves me in a difficult situation. I don't actually mind that Adam and Sarah have sex, but I can't believe that Adam could have been so insensitive as to pay Sarah money for sex last Sunday morning. I'm even more alarmed that Sarah accepted his offer and let him satisfy his pent up desires. However, once the deed was done, she told Adam she didn't want to see him again. I'm torn between being angry with Sarah for prostituting herself, and offering her my sympathy for having to endure such a selfish and thoughtless act by Adam. I regret leaving them alone on Sunday morning, although it was what Sarah wanted and I can't keep watch over her actions all of the time.

"Did you know Adam was intending to pay for sex with you if you didn't agree to his demands voluntarily?" I ask.

"Given his mood on Sunday morning I knew anything was possible, Domina. But I did tell you that he subconsciously still thought of me as a prostitute."

"And he actually paid cash?" I query, recalling that Adam usually pleaded poverty.

"Yes, Domina," replies Sarah. "The money is on the shelf over there. Please take it as I don't want to touch it."

I go over to the shelf and pick up the money. I've no idea what the going rate for sex with a prostitute is, but this wad of money seems a lot.

"Did he hurt you or abuse you in any other way?" I ask.

"Apart from the size of his monster, no, Domina. We both got angry with each other and the whole thing happened without either of us thinking properly. I'm not a stranger to lustful males using my body as a plaything. I'm physically fine, but I'm upset with Adam for doing what he did."

Again I'm torn between anger and sympathy. I steel my nerves and take the only course my position as Sarah's dominatrix will allow.

"I must punish you severely for what you have done," I say. "You have deliberately broken one of our rules, and in a manner which I strongly disapprove. You are no longer a prostitute. If you ever accept money for sex again then I will immediately cancel our contract. Is that understood?"

"I understand, Domina. I am truly sorry. I am ready for whatever punishment you decide."

I need to come up with a punishment that emphasises how deeply hurt I am about Sarah prostituting herself with Adam. A whipping or locking her in the cage wouldn't carry that message. I decide to take a different approach.

"We shall go out for a meal tonight to spend your ill-gotten earnings. You are to go and change into a blouse and skirt. Remove your rings and put on a regular bra and panties. I'll hold onto your collar until such time that I think you are worthy to wear it again."

"Domina?!" pleads Sarah sounding like a wounded puppy.

"You and I are going out without any of your submissive symbols. And while we are out tonight you will refer to me as Jennifer. You are forbidden to call me Domina until such time that I forgive you for last Sunday's wilful act of disobedience."

Sarah looks as though I've kicked her in the guts. I can tell that she's torn between pleading for an alternative punishment or accepting my seemingly mild punishment. In reality withholding her collar is far harder on her than any punishment I've delivered so far. By refusing Sarah any symbols of her submission to me, I've symbolically disowned her and she's desperate to win back my control over her. Fortunately she does as I have commanded, although I can see that she's very uncomfortable wearing a bra and panties once again. Her hand frequently drifts upwards as though she's trying to feel the steel collar that no longer adorns her neck.

We don't need to walk far from her house before we come to a street with several restaurants competing for business. Adam's money will buy us both a good quality meal, so we ignore the cheaper fast-food outlets and stop outside a restaurant specialising in Middle Eastern cuisine. It seems a nice enough restaurant and Sarah agrees that we should try it.

The restaurant has several other patrons, but there are plenty of free tables. A waiter shows Sarah and I to a table near the window and leaves each of us with a menu. I quickly remind Sarah that she is to choose and order her own meal, and not to expect me to do so on her behalf. She nods in acknowledgement, not trusting herself to speak without adding the word Domina to her sentence.

"Did you mean it when you said that you no longer wanted to see Adam again?" I ask while we wait for our food.

"Not really, but every male I've known has just wanted to use me and then walk out on me," replies Sarah.

"I thought you said it was you who told Adam not to call you again?" I query.

"Hmm ... yes. But he was walking out on me anyway. He paid for one fuck and that's all I allowed him. It wasn't my fault that he couldn't last more than 15 seconds without spilling his seed. I offered to refund some of his money but he refused. He got angry again and he called me names I don't want to repeat."

"Well I'm sure there's somebody out there who won't walk out on you."

"I hope so, Domi... er, sorry ... Jennifer," stammers Sarah. "Are you going to walk out on me too?"

"That largely depends on you," I reply, refusing to be drawn on the subject. "Let's see how we go tonight. I hope you realise how hurt and angry I am with you for what you've done."

"I promise it'll never happen again, Domina," whimpers Sarah.

"Jennifer, not Domina," I reply gently. "And I hope you mean that. Now, enough of this subject. Do you know the young man sat at the table to your left? He's been watching us ever since we came in."

"Oh! Yes. I recognise him. He's one of my customers ... for my clothing business, I mean."

"Really? He doesn't seem the type who'd buy the sort of gear you produce."

The young man in question is sat with four others whom I presume are his parents and older sisters. They seem to be enjoying a family night out and have just finished their main course.

"You don't seem like the type of person who would wear the sort of gear I produce," retorts Sarah. "But you do."

I know not to ask Sarah what sort of gear the young man purchased. Sarah treats her customers' privacy seriously. As she told me once before, she'd not last long in her trade if it became known that she made a habit of revealing her customers' secret fetishes.

While Sarah and I do our best to ignore the young man's gaze, his sisters don't fail to notice the focus of his attention. They must start teasing him because he suddenly looks very awkward and embarrassed. Then, to my surprise, the two sisters frog-march the young man over to our table.

"Our baby brother says that he knows you," announces one of the sisters.

Their 'baby brother' must be at least eighteen years old and is obviously uncomfortable at their intrusion into our conversation. I suspect this is an attempt to embarrass their brother for ogling at us, and they don't expect either of us to know him.

1...910111213...15