Jennifer and Slave Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," replies Sarah. "Hello Davy, how are you?"

"I ... um ... I'm fine, thank you. How are you, ... er ... Sarah?"

"Why don't you join us, Davy," I say before Sarah can reply. If nothing else, I'm curious about his interest in the sort of world Sarah and I move in. And it satisfies my mischievous side to foil his two sisters' game.

"Er ... yes, okay," mumbles Davy. "Our dessert shouldn't be too far away, though."

"Well at least sit with us until it arrives," I say.

If nothing else, I've managed to throw Davy's sisters' scheme into confusion. They mutter something I can't hear and they go back to their table. Davy relaxes once they have gone.

"Um ... I don't know your name," he says to me. "Do you work with Sarah?"

"This is Jennifer," introduces Sarah. "She's my ... um ... business partner. And good friend."

The last part of Sarah's introduction was spoken with a hint of uncertainty. I decide that I should at least confirm that she and I are good friends, regardless of whatever else may happen between us.

"Yes," I add. "Sarah and I went to college together. I'm studying at university, but I keep in regular touch with Sarah, and help her with her business from time to time."

"It must be great to have such a close friend," muses Davy. "I never really had anyone in college whom I could call a close friend. I was always the one everyone picked on because I'm so shy."

"There was nothing shy about coming over to sit with us," I say.

"Ah, but I wouldn't have dared to do that if my sisters didn't want some fun at my expense."

"Even so, you could have declined my invitation and gone back to your family's table."

"Perhaps," replies Davy. "But I saw the opportunity to foil my sisters' game."

"So you are only sitting with us just to spite your sisters?" I ask in mock outrage.

"Oh! No! No! Not at all. I remembered Sarah from when I was in her shop on Water Street. You were so kind and helpful," says Davy turning his conversation to Sarah. "I was trying to work out what is different about you from when we last met. I've just realised that you don't have your steel collar on tonight."

Davy's innocent words hit Sarah like a brick. It's as though he's said that she's ugly or has bad body odour. She's close to tears. It seems strange that a girl who can withstand a whipping and endure uncomfortable bondage, can be brought to tears by a few words. I need to say something before there's a scene.

"I'm looking after Sarah's collar while she serves out her punishment," I say in a matter-of-fact tone, hoping that I've correctly evaluated Davy's fetish for our sort of game.

"That means you are Sarah's mistress!" says Davy in a voice slightly louder than appropriate in the circumstances. "I knew Sarah was a submissive, but I thought her boyfriend Adam was her master."

"Domina, not mistress," says Sarah.

"Domina? As in the feminine form of the Latin word dominus, meaning 'owner'. Do you actually own Sarah?"

"She does," answers Sarah while I'm still in shock at this revelation.

I don't know any Latin, but I wonder whether Sarah knew the meaning of Domina when she suggested it. I just thought it was a truncation of the word dominant which she'd invented. Davy's revelation makes sense, although I wish I knew about it earlier.

"Sarah and I have a contract which gives me certain powers over her," I say.

"She owns me," insists Sarah. "It's all with my consent, but she is my Domina in the true sense of the word."

"Enough, Sarah," I growl at her obvious attempt to make me concede that I'm responsible for her. "You are in enough trouble as it is."

"So does your Domina punish you severely?" asks Davy of Sarah, with an obvious fascination. "Does she beat you and tie you up?"

Sarah wisely heeds my 'keep silent' warning and doesn't answer Davy's question.

"What Sarah and I do in private is our own affair," I answer firmly. "She doesn't gossip about her business clients' fetishes and I don't discuss my treatment of Sarah with anybody other than her."

I didn't necessarily mean to snap at Davy, but I'm not having Sarah's and my relationship providing titillation for anybody.

"I'm sorry if I overstepped the mark with my curiosity," says Davy at once. "I've often dreamed of living in such a relationship, but of course I've never had the opportunity."

"As a submissive or a dominant?" I ask.

"Oh, a submissive, of course," replies Davy. "I've had a lifetime of practise at home. My parents and sisters all like to boss me about. Between them they keep me firmly in my place."

"That's not the sort of submissiveness that applies in our relationship," I say. "What you describe is submission to a higher authority ... an employee is submissive to their boss, a child to their parent. Even a dominant person is submissive to others in those sorts of situations. Sarah freely chooses to be submissive to me. You need to understand the difference if you are looking for the type of lifestyle Sarah and I live."

"Adam Forrester made it sound so simple," muses Davy.

"Adam?" I query. "Do you know Adam? What has he been telling you?"

"Adam was the closest person I had to a friend in college. He's the one who told me about Sarah's business on Water Street. I wouldn't have dared go inside and order what I did without Adam telling me what to buy."

Without knowing what Davy purchased, I can't gauge whether Adam's advice was useful to Davy or not.

"Have you used any of the stuff you bought?" asks Sarah, feeling that this is a safe enough topic for her to rejoin the conversation.

"A couple of pieces in the privacy of my room," replies Adam. "Some of the stuff I bought were things Adam wanted. But the other stuff is stored away for future use."

"The latex items will deteriorate over time," warns Sarah. "You can't keep them in storage for too long. You will have wasted your money if you don't make use of them."

The arrival of Davy's dessert ends our conversation and he returns to his table. Sarah's and my main meal arrives shortly after. We eat our meal at a leisurely pace and enjoy some girl talk. What becomes apparent to me as the meal progresses, is that Sarah is still wanting her relationship with Adam to continue despite what happened last Sunday. I don't fully approve, but I willing to give Adam another chance if Sarah wishes me to do so.

Chapter 15: Forgiven

Somewhere during our conversation I realise that I've indicated to Sarah that I still want to spend tomorrow night together even though I've not forgiven her, and Adam won't be there. Sarah doesn't seem to notice my slip. She's too downcast to pay attention to the finer details of our conversation.

I don't enjoy punishing Sarah like this, and her contrition seems genuine enough. I'm convinced the whole transaction with Adam was done in the heat of the moment while she and Adam were angry with each other. My original plan was to wait until tomorrow before forgiving Sarah, but perhaps the punishment has already served its purpose. Life hasn't been gentle to Sarah over the last few years, and at times she shows the fragile interior to her confident and assured exterior. I've known her long enough to recall that she was once very insecure.

My other dilemma is my own feelings towards Adam. To me, Adam is a casual friend and nothing more. I've no romantic inclinations towards him. But he has attracted my interest as a submissive male whom I can train to satisfy my own sexual needs. I recall mum warning me not to let myself become sexually frustrated, and using Adam might offer a solution. The possibility of including Davy in our games also crosses my mind, but it's far too early to gauge the extent of his interest. After the way Adam has treated Sarah, perhaps he deserves to be trained as my fuck toy. Anyway, I decide that I cannot let Sarah's and Adam's relationship simply die without some attempt at a reconciliation.

"Will you be alright if I invite Adam to join us tomorrow night?" I ask. "You must tell me if you aren't comfortable with him being there."

"If it pleases you to invite him then I will be happy to have him with us, Domina," replies Sarah, not really answering my question.

"I thought I told you to call me Jennifer tonight," I chide, looking for a way to ease the tension between us. "Did you know the true meaning of the word Domina when you suggested it for my title?"

"Yes," replies Sarah. "I didn't realise that you weren't aware of the meaning of the name."

"Hmmm ... Well I didn't know. Now present your neck."

Sarah promptly lifts her hair in the manner we've practised for our Wednesday ritual. I move so that I'm sat next to her, where Davy was sat a few minutes earlier. I produce Sarah's steel collar from my bag and quickly lock in around her neck before any of the restaurant's staff and patrons notice what I'm doing. Sarah's eyes light up as though she's just won a lottery jackpot.

"Does this mean that I'm forgiven?" asks Sarah in a much happier, but still cautious tone. She's obviously uncertain about the current state of our relationship, particularly as I've suggested introducing Adam back into the mix.

"The incident is forgiven, but not forgotten, Sarah. You are to refer to me as Domina once more."

"Yes, Domina. Thank you, Domina," smiles Sarah.

"And Adam is to be just a friend who joins in our games," I add. "I won't require you to do anything with him that you aren't willing to do. And, more importantly, regardless of what happens, he won't be replacing my affection nor my responsibilities towards you."

"I understand, Domina. But you mustn't concern yourself about my feelings if you ever find that you are attracted to Adam. I'll be perfectly satisfied to share your affections."

I consider Sarah's words. She may tolerate it, but I doubt that she'll be happy if I flaunt a sexual relationship with Adam in her face. But that isn't my intention and I'm getting way ahead of myself. All I've done so far is to suggest inviting Adam to our games tomorrow night. He might not agree and it may all amount to nothing anyway.

We finish our meal in a much happier mood than when we arrived. We even treat ourselves to a glass of wine with what's left of Adam's money. Sarah practically skips all the way back to her place.

When we get back to Sarah's house I allow her to change into the loose fitting clothes she normally wears around the house. The rest of the evening passes in our usual mix of girl talk and bondage games. The only surprise I throw at Sarah is when it is time for bed. I unlock our playroom and have her sleep on the mattress on top of the cage, with her wrists and ankles shackled to the frame.

"This is for tricking me about the word Domina," I say as I check that her restraints are secure.

Sarah doesn't protest, although I'm sure she thinks that she is innocent of any wrongdoing. I strongly suspect that Sarah likes suffering these sorts of punishments far more than she admits. And I'm ashamed to confess that I'm starting to enjoy tormenting her in this way and watching the effect it has on her. Once she's securely bound, and out of mischief, I have her suck my clit until my juices cover her face.

"Goodnight, Sarah," I say as I switch out the light.

"Goodnight, Domina. And thank you."

I'm not certain why I'm being thanked, but Sarah's contented tone suggests that she's happy. She's still in a happy mood when I go to release her the next morning. I don't know how much sleep Sarah actually got, but she's in a high state of arousal. I tease her body before releasing her, which only excites the pair of us even more. It takes all my willpower to stop our game before I go too far. As it is, I'll need to run to catch my train to university. If I skip lectures once, then I know I'll repeatedly succumb to the pleasures Sarah provides at a cost to my studies. I must complete my final assignments for this trimester, and Sarah has orders for clothes that she needs to fulfil. We don't really have time for games in the morning no matter how pleasurable they may be. I want to make sure that I control our relationship with a properly balanced mix of hard work and erotic pleasure.

Adam returns my call on my mobile phone shortly after I arrive at university. I invite him to join Sarah and I tonight and, once he agrees, I detail some additional rules to prevent a recurrence of Sunday's episode. He's enthusiastic enough, but I doubt he fully understands my intentions to train and use him as my fuck toy as part of our expanded relationship.

I leave university slightly earlier than usual so as to ensure Sarah and I are ready for Adam's arrival. I need to be prepared to treat him correctly, otherwise our new relationship will flounder after a short while.

"Pass me your ball gag and leather hood, Sarah," I command as we prepare ourselves in our playroom.

Adam is due to arrive in a few minutes and I want to have Sarah ready to help me with my testing of Adam's sincerity when he agreed to my new rules. She's already dressed in a simple loin cloth and a low cut loose fitting crop-top. This is a test for her as much as for Adam. I've not overlooked that when Adam played our games before, he was here as Sarah's invited guest. Now Adam will be joining us at my invitation. I've no intention of forcing Sarah into any intimate act with Adam, but I need to test that she's okay with playing the sort of games we will be playing together. Sarah said she that didn't trust Adam, and that's something Adam needs to earn.

I fix the ball gag in her mouth and place the hood over her head. I zip the mouthpiece closed, but leave the two eye slits open. I then take two pairs of shackles from Sarah's collection, each with a short linking chain. I lock them on her wrists and ankles, and the leg chain to one of the strong rings bolted into the floor. She's now standing in the middle of our playroom looking very erotic indeed.

"Are you okay," I ask, making one final check before Adam arrives. Sarah nods in reply. I close the zips on the eye slits on her hood so that she can't see anything.

Adam arrives a few moments later. He's on time, which is a good sign, especially as I made it clear that he must arrive at exactly eight o'clock. I show him into our playroom where Sarah is standing facing us. Adam looks a little shocked at the sight of Sarah dressed as she is, particularly as her large nipple rings have small weights attached to them. I go over to where Sarah is standing and gently run my hands over her body in a very lewd way. Both Sarah and Adam let out a gasp in response.

"There's a leather harness on the table over there," I say to Adam as I continue to tease Sarah's body. "Fetch it and put it on."

I've been deliberately vague in my instruction. If Adam is going to obey all of my new rules and conditions, then he'll put the harness on himself; if he still thinks of Sarah as a prostitute, then he'll come over and put it on Sarah. If he's wanting to try something in between, then he'll probably ask for clearer instructions. It's not a very scientific test, but it'll suffice for now. I soon realise that he clearly intends to put the harness on himself, but he seems uncertain about where to change.

"Stand on the platform and change out of your clothes and into the harness," I say.

Despite the newness of this situation, Adam seems eager enough to comply with my order. He quickly removes his clothes and fastens the leather harness into position. I continue to teasing Sarah's body, and I'm rewarded by her obvious arousal and reciprocating touches. Her hands are locked behind her and she can't see me, of course, but it doesn't take her long to twist herself into a position where she can seek out my erogenous zones. I move out of her reach when I sense Adam is nearly ready.

Adam has also put on a wide leather collar, with matching wrist, arm, thigh and ankle cuffs from a bag which he brought with him. The collar is of a type mum referred to as a posture collar. It's shape and width forces the wearer's chin upwards, encouraging him stand erect and making difficult for him to slouch. The plentiful cuffs offer a wide range of options for restricting his movements.

I have Adam adopt various postures and do different actions in front of me. I also experiment with a few different bondage ties on his arms and legs. These are more to gauge his reaction to my attentions. He's probably played these sorts of games with Sarah before now, but not with me. His initial reaction is very encouraging and before long his erection is straining against the lower part of the harness which is imprisoning his cock.

I don't forget Sarah. She can hear everything that is going on, but can't see what is happening. I periodically go over to her and tease her body some more, and she tries to reciprocate in kind. I place a blindfold over Adam while Sarah and I play together, so neither of them can see what I'm doing with the other, but both can hear every action. When I'm satisfied that Adam is ready to play a role-playing game, I release Sarah from her hood and shackles.

"What theme are we playing tonight?" I ask Sarah, giving her the chance to dictate how much direct contact she has with Adam during our game. She decides on a variation of the cruel pirate and captured lovers story, although I notice that she switches 'lovers' with 'fellow passengers'.

As the game progresses I sense that Sarah is once again comfortable around Adam, and she allows me to put them close to each other while they are in their chains. I'm less concerned about Adam's feelings about being close to Sarah. I suspect, in common with most males, he's more than happy to be sat next to any scantily clad young woman wearing chains. Nevertheless, I keep a close watch on them. I don't want Adam abusing or taking advantage of Sarah's helpless position despite his promise to obey my new rules. My fears seem unfounded, and Adam is on his best behaviour. Perhaps he's learned from his huge mistake last Sunday.

Adam's reintroduction into Sarah's and my games proves to be a success. The three of us have a good time and we agree to have another session next Thursday night. I'm pleased that Adam is now more considerate towards Sarah than he, Pete and Greg ever were previously. However, I'm still uncertain about how to manage Sarah's and Adam's interaction. Both regard me as their dom, and they are tentative about any renewed contact between them which doesn't have my specific approval. Even when they accidentally touch each other there are glances towards me as though I might be angry and punish them.

I decide that I need my mum's advice about managing Sarah's and Adam's interaction. I don't want Sarah and Adam competing for my attention, nor do I want them missing out on enjoying each other's company because they believe the other is off limits. Equally I don't want to be seen to be forcing them into being intimate with each other. That's only one step away from prostitution.

Mum uses my request for advice as an excuse to take a look at our playroom, which I've mentioned to her during our Monday evening sessions. Some of what mum is teaching me now is more relevant to my interaction with Adam, although Adam and I are a long way off doing anything as intense as male orgasm control. I arrange for mum to visit our playroom while Sarah is at work. I still haven't told Sarah that mum is coaching me in the art of being a dominatrix. It means missing a couple of my lectures, but I'm confident I can catch up by the end of the week.

Mum is impressed by the playroom, and she makes a few suggestions for improvements. Her main recommendation is to insert a hole in the mattress on top of the cage. It means that if the person chained to the mattress needs to answer a call of nature, then they don't end up lying in their waste. Of course, it is unfortunate for anyone in the cage if the one on the mattress needs to relieve themselves, but that only adds to the experience. So far the situation hasn't arisen, but I suppose it is only a matter of time.