All Comments on 'Jennifer Pt. 02'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Abusive

This is a horribly abusive relationship with little to no mutual consent.

He dictates everything and she goes along out of a since of naive love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sick or just evil?

The guy in this story is obviously mentally ill and quite dangerous. This is not a relationship but a perpetrator and victim scenario

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She can't use a knife, but she can put on eyeliner?

He leaves her open to abuse with no way to report it.

She gets punished for getting hurt falling. The suit should be able to tell when she's in pain and let her deal with her health, including the ability to tell him what happened.

There are SO MANY things he has not thought through. There could easily have been small experiments leading up to this level. And he doesn't take into consideration training time. There should have been a training mode with a longer grace period. Or else he should turn off punishment mode more often.

He's too wrapped up in himself to take good enough care of her.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 3 years agoAuthor
From the Author

I apologize if this tale offends you. It is, admittedly not for everyone. Please note that it does not purport rape, violence or even non-consensual (strictly speaking – Jennifer never says ‘no’) behaviors. If you read any of my other stories, you’ll see that I always avoid those dark aspects.

It is, above all a fictional story of sexual fetishes and fantasies. Have I gone too far? Perhaps.

As I say in the in the introduction. “If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like it!

It's a story not reality! I don't understand people reaction... Anyway I like it ! Thanks for writing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I think a knive is really hard to handle with this kind of paws

but if you can eat with spoon you will also be able to handle a brush or equal to do makeup - and be shure - girls can become very creative if there is the whish to apply it to their boddies - believe me.... hi...

JtL

cat833942cat833942over 1 year ago

Definitely enjoying this :) It is interesting, watching as the conditioning, both positive and negative, are clearly starting to reshape her behaviour patterns and her thinking. At the same time, being so embarrassed and ashamed of things, so that she never mentions or brings them up with her owner / husband, means that he isn't aware of these issues, but also that she isn't getting any outside help to help her past these points of concern, points that are reinforcing her new "lower" status, that of a pet.

It is fun seeing her husband consider if he is crazy, but accepting he cannot tell and simply moving on anyway :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jennifer Pt. 01 Previous Part
Jennifer Series Info