Jennifer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused, thinking and then continued. "So, each morning the program would roll a seven -sided dice and if it comes up one or two, it would set 'two feet', and the rest of the time 'all fours'."

"I could do that, I suppose, if you're sure. But what about speech?"

"The same as Jenny. No speech while I'm in kitty mode."

"OK, if you're sure. I can do that," he said, nodding.

"And what about training? Jenny and I spent a lot of time on that."

"Well, you know that cats aren't really trainable. They do what they want. And since I won't have a master, I don't think there will be any vocal commands I'll need to follow."

Then she smiled wickedly. "That's part of the alure of being a kitty. I can do anything I want. Behave any way I want, and I'll have no one to stop me."

Mark looked at her, wondering what she was thinking. Was he creating some kind of human-cat sex monster?

In any of their discussions, they hadn't talked about what kitty Jill would do in her new outfit. Where she would live, and with whom. He certainly hadn't wanted to bring it up. He was afraid that Jenny and Jill both just expected her to stay on; with them. But the way his sexy little step-sister acted, made him very nervous about that idea.

Did she really expect to live with the two of them and form some sort of threesome? A Man, a dog and a cat?

If that was Jill's plan, was he okay with it? Was Jenny okay with it? Could he actually hook-up with his step-sister. His step-sister as a sexy kitty?

He shivered, and quickly decided to avoid those speculations, at least until he had a chance to talk to Jenny.

Embarrassed, he realized that he had been sitting quietly for several minutes with Jill staring, and smiling at him.

"Earth to Mark. Come back Mark." She said laughing. "You used to do that back when we were kids, kind of space out, thinking. I see you still do it."

He smiled sheepishly at her. "All, right. So, what about the, ah, vibrators? How do you want them controlled? Since you won't have a master, or a loving husband, to oversee them? Outside of automatic punishments for stuff like talking out of turn, or standing when it's forbidden, I mean."

"Oversee?" she laughed. "That's a good question, though. I haven't really figured that out, yet. I don't know if I want that control, myself, or if I want it randomized, or what."

She paused for a moment, "I'm open to suggestions."

"Oh no, don't look at me. I'm not your husband, or your master."

"Well can we table that for later discussion, and get Jenny involved? I'd like to hear her thoughts."

"Sure," he said, looking at his computer. "I have what I need from here, at least for now. Let's get something to eat and then drive back home."

Jenny greeted them at the door, she'd been waiting, anxiously, for them, dying to hear about Jill's experiences in the scanner.

After hugs and snuggles. Jill told her story, "well it was an experience. Standing naked as the thing scanned me. I think Mark enjoyed the view."

And both women laughed as Mark blushed red, and then walked back into the house.

Jill and Jenny, followed him, giggling.

After the two of them settled onto the sofa, Jill explained what she had asked Mark to program for her kitty suit.

"Random, eh? That might mean that you could be locked into kitty mode for more than a week, by pure bad luck." Jenny said.

Jill nodded, "yup, or I could have several days off in a row. That would be cool, eh? But I think the suspense, each morning, would be worth the risk. After a while, I'm not sure if I'll be anxiously hoping for 'two feet' or contentedly resigned to yet another day of 'all fours'. How crazy will that be?"

"Hah, it just might drive you crazy!" Jenny replied.

A thought then occurred to Jenny, so she asked, "how will you know, each morning, whether you can stand and talk or must get onto your hands and knees and not talk?"

"Ooo, good question. I don't want to have to experiment, and risk punishment each time I wake up. Hey Mark, any suggestions?" She called, assuming he had been listening.

But he hadn't. "Suggestions for what?" He asked as he stepped in from the other room.

She explained, and he thought for a moment.

"Well, how about I set the first punishment for a violation of 'four feet', in the morning, to be a level one. You'll hardly feel it. That way you could try to stand and if you get that little buzz, you'll know."

He looked at Jill for a response.

When she nodded, still thinking about that approach, he continued, "of course any other time or any time after that first warning, you'll get a real punishment shock."

"Of course." She acknowledged.

Jenny jumped in. "I think that should work. A level one shock is little more than a tingle, I know."

"OK, let's go with that."

They all took a break and retrieved drinks before settling back down in the living room, to discuss the big question.

Jill explained, "Jenny, we're having trouble with a plan for the vibrators. How to reward me for being a good kitty. Since I won't have a master, like you do, how can I turn the things on, or determine how much reward I get?"

Mark interrupted, "will you stop calling me 'master'! I'm not Jenny's master, I'm her husband."

Jill looked at him sadly, "Oh Mark, all dogs have a master, or if you prefer an owner." She giggled, "or perhaps a 'pack leader', if you prefer. You give orders and your Jenny follows them; else she gets punished, right?"

Jenny found herself very interested in this little side discussion. She'd never really thought about her situation like that.

Mark continued to protest, "but calling me her 'master', sounds like she's my slave, and I sure don't think of her like that."

In her lover's defense, Jennifer added, "me neither."

"OK," Jill responded, "I know you two aren't into the whole sex slave, BDSM, game, but don't you see that Jenny the puppy has a master, like any dog, and that's you Mark."

And when both Jenny and Mark, reluctantly nodded, she continued, "in any case, like any good cat, I won't have a master, or owner or pack leader, so how do I earn my rewards. Or, perhaps a better way to think about it, is how do I limit them?" Then she chuckled, "If it's left up to me, I could keep myself in a constant state of arousal and orgasm. I'd probably lose my mind!" and they all laughed, at that thought.

"Although, it would be a hell of a way to go!" She added, laughing even harder.

"Well, we could just set the system to reward the kitty whenever she caught a mouse or a bird. After all that's what cats are expected to do." Mark said smiling.

"Yes," Jenny responded, giggling, "that would also keep her productively occupied. We don't want a cat just lying around the house all day, doing nothing."

Mark and Jenny laughed, and Jill joined in, half-heartedly. "I don't think so, kids. We need something better than that."

Mark had picked up on Jenny's underlying assumption that the kitty would be laying around their house. He still wasn't sure if he was comfortable with that idea.

Jill continued, "OK, so what I think will work, is that kitty gets rewarded periodically and randomly."

"Not fair," Jenny spoke up.

"Well, it's not like kitty can be rewarded for doing dog tricks, or by her lover."

"I understand," Mark said, while thinking. "Kitty's vibrators will come to life occasionally. But not while she's sleeping."

"Right. But I think I also want them to torment me, a bit too."

"How so?" Jenny asked, curious and intrigued.

"Well, how does this sound? The vibrators switch on, randomly and get me off, but sometimes they switch on and only take me to the edge. Then they cut out and leave me frustrated and hanging. It will build suspense and make me horny. After all, we don't want a bored kitty."

"Oh wow, you're mean. To yourself!" Jenny laughed.

They worked on those ideas for an hour, refining the plans.

Finally, they seemed to run dry, so Mark, referring to his notes, described the plan.

"So, the system will, one or two times a day and at random times, crank up the vibrators, one, the other or both, with a weighting toward both. The vibrators will continue for something like 30 minutes if edging or a full hour if truly delivering. During the full hour, they will provide kitty with as many orgasms as can be fit into that time. Occasionally, randomly they will edge kitty, with a lower speed setting, varying, from zero to five, taking her up and down for the duration. They will not induce or allow an orgasm."

He paused to look at Jill, and make sure she agreed.

"How will they prevent an orgasm, if I'm really horny?" Jill asked.

"The suit's sensors will monitor heart rate, breathing rates, and muscle contractions in and around your sex. They can adjust the vibrators or even punish you if you get too close."

"Oh wow? They can shock me to prevent me from getting off?" She sighed, "I'm afraid my touch of masochism is coming out. That's got me all turned on!"

"Why, one or two times a day?" Jenny asked. "That's more than I get." And she looked from Jill to Mark.

"Hey a kitty has needs." Jill giggled.

"Well it could be more, say three, but then I'd also expect there to be a chance for zero, too." Said Mark.

"Hmm," Jill mumbled, while she thought.

"Tell you what, all of these things, times, and occurrences can be adjusted, if kitty changes her mind." Mark said.

"And if we approve." Jenny added, smiling sweetly, behind her mask.

"Oh, you think you guys think you have a say in this?"

Mark and Jenny answered together, "yes!" and laughed.

Then Mark continued, "If kitty is lucky, the vibrators will come to life and ramp up to a higher range speed and take her over the top. They then will wind down for a while and repeat the process as many as five times, over the hour."

He paused again to make sure Jill was on-board.

She nodded, still thinking.

"Whether you like it or not, you will have no control over how many times the program gets you off. It will deliver the complete set, over the complete hour."

Jill smiled, and nodded her agreement. Jenny, though shivered a bit, "that could be rough. Hell, you could even pass out, if it feels too good."

"Yup," Jill said smiling. She was obviously in love with the idea. "How could that be bad?"

"Anything else," Mark asked, "will that work?"

"I think so," Jill replied, "I'll get punished if I walk or speak while I'm in kitty mode, or if I try and get off, when the suit is just edging me."

"Or if you try to use the toilette like a human when you're in kitty mode, don't forget that indignity." Jenny added, snickering.

Jill gave her a dirty look before nodding.

Mark smiled. "All right, I think I can program all that. But we'll need to test out the vibrators' settings. It's not something I can guess at. I'll leave that up to you two." Mark said, embarrassed by the thought. He just couldn't' picture himself running the testing with his sister. Like, 'how does that feel, Jill? Are you orgasming?' ARG!

Jill looked at Jenny, "I think we can manage," she said with a sultry smile.

It made Jenny nervous, Oh shit! What am I getting myself into? She thought.

"Good, I'll get started in the morning. It will take about a month, it took a lot longer for Jenny's suit, but hers was the first."

The three of them had a quiet evening, chatting, eating and drinking. Jill left early for bed, and Mark and Jenny cleaned up and went to bed, themselves.

They interspersed discussing Jill and her kitty costume with making love, and both of them found their love-making even more enjoyable than usual, as they were both overly excited and aroused by the plans for kitty Jill.

Afterwards, Jenny drifted off to sleep, with happy dreams, while Mark had a difficult time, thinking about living with his sexy kitty sister, wandering around the house, orgasming uncontrollably wherever she happened to be. Possibly even in front of him!

Mark left Jenny in two-feet mode all of the next couple of days, to more comfortably hang with Jill, while he got started on the project. He locked himself away in his office and small lab, and the two girls laid around the house, the pool and the guest cottage, as the thought occurred to them.

Around the pool, Jill sunbathed nude, explaining, "I have to work on my tan, while I can."

Jenny laid in the shade on a lounge chair, rather than on her dog bed as she most often did.

When Jill got up and paraded around to get a drink, or reapply suntan lotion, Jenny had a difficult time keeping her eyes off of her. Jill was a very sexy girl, and her body was fantastically erotic. Her huge breasts were truly something to behold!

Jenny became so horny that when Jill declared herself sufficiently burnt, and dragged her into the guest cottage, she went along, willingly.

There, on the bed, the two of them fooled around, like young lovers. Of course, kissing was out, but petting was defiantly in, and they both enjoyed cuddling with each other. Jill loved Jenny's fur and had a great time petting and nuzzling her, and Jenny found that she loved Jill's big breasts.

When Jill shifted down and took Jenny's nipples and their jewelry into her mouth, Jenny shuddered and sighed at how good it felt. She was better at it than Mark. Jill really loved the piercings and the jewelry, and she made up her mind, on the spot, to get hers done too.

After a while Jill shifted back up and they returned to just cuddling and petting. Until Jenny, feeling aroused and uninhibited, shifted down and returned the favor, pawing and tonguing Jill's big breasts. Of course, with her muzzle in the way she wasn't all that successful, but Jill enjoyed it nonetheless.

Eventually they both wound up falling asleep in each other's arms, there on Jill's bed.

That's where Mark found them when hunger drove him out of his refuge, and he went looking, for them.

He opened the door, and surprised, stood silently admiring the view for a few minutes, before quietly closing the door and backing away. His cock was as hard as a rock, at the sight and what he was imagining.

Damn! He thought, can I really go there? As he walked distractedly back toward the house he almost fell into the pool! Before long I'll have my sexy puppy wife, and my sexy kitty step-sister, hanging around and driving me crazy.

Jennifer woke suddenly when she thought she heard something from room's door. She was quick to realize that Jill was still lying there cozily beside her. It struck her then what had just happened, she had come as close as two women could to making love. She'd never been that involved with a girl before, so this was a first, and although it confused her, she realized that she had enjoyed it. It was not something, though that she wanted to dwell on. Her life was bizarre enough without adding that to the mix.

As she was quietly slipping out the door, though it struck her, what was it going to be like when Jill was a kitty, and hanging around here all of the time? Holy shit!

A couple of days later, much to Mark's relief, Jill packed up her bike once again and headed down to spend several weeks in San Diego, with some friends.

Jenny was disappointed as she liked having jill around as a friend and companion. But Mark was happy to see her leave, as he had had a lot of trouble concentrating on his project, while distracted by what he was imagining going on with the two girls somewhere in the rest of the house.

That night, after dinner he ordered, "Jenny, all fours" and they had glorious doggy sex with the anal vibrator on high and Mark screwing Jenny's pussy until she had two orgasms before he exploded into his.

The days that followed were more normal around the big house in the woods, with Mark working, and Jenny on all fours, laying either inside or outside. She entertained herself surfing the web. These days, she spent more time searching out blogs, pictures and stories about 'petplay'. She found it fascinating, but few of the articles she read described anything like the puppy life she was living.

Jill called periodically for an update, and Mark allowed Jenny to spend hours in girl-talk with her soon to be kitty, girlfriend.

Mark made a couple of short trips down to the company and his lab, to make components of the suit. He also met with the mask artist and the latex clothing maker.

On his last trip down, he brought back the suit. When he came in hauling the boxes, Jenny could see that he was excited, and again proud of his unique creation.

Once everything was stashed in his office, he released Jenny to 'two feet', and they hugged and got caught up on recent events. Of course, Jenny had little to report, so Mark filled her in on the company and his old friends, there.

"OK, so tell me, how's the kitty suit?" Jennifer finally asked.

Mark smiled, "It looks great, as good as yours. I just have to do some final programming and testing and I think it will be ready for Jill. I hope she likes it."

"Oh, I'm sure she will. She's way kinkier than I ever was," she said, rubbing herself up against her husband.

"Oh, well, you're kinky enough for me. In fact, all I can think about is getting you into bed. But I'm really hungry, so it will have to wait for a little later."

"Immediately after dinner," Jenny laughed.

As they were preparing their food, side-by-side, Mark explained, "I do have several more days of coding to do. All of those random events, the body sensors to detect arousal, and the vibrators' controls have taken a lot of time to work out, but I think I have them all set up. I sure hope it was all worth it."

"Honey, stop worrying. I'm sure she'll love it. You do great work, and I'm sure Jill will look great, and make a great cat."

"Well, it could wind up as torture for her, either waiting for sex, or too much sex, or not enough sex, or whatever."

"I wouldn't be concerned. Especially about the 'too much' aspect. Not with her, anyway."

After their meal, they dumped the dishes in the sink and ran like a couple of kids, or like a man and his puppy, into the bedroom and dove onto the mattress.

Their sex was as good as ever, and Mark, occasionally picturing his sister in her kitty suit, was especially energetic.

A couple of days later, Mark was working diligently on the last bit of programming to be set into the collar when Jill returned.

After perfunctory greetings she immediately headed into the cottage and apparently slept for the entire next day.

She did come out for breakfast, and to pester Mark on the status of her suit, but otherwise she just hid and rested.

She surprised them when she came out for dinner wearing a pair of tall, spike heels. She was struggling just a bit to stand and walk in them, but smiling nonetheless.

Before either Jenny or Mark could question her, she said "I need to practice if I'm going to handle 'two feet' in my new suit, right?"

"I warned you it would be tough," Mark scolded.

"But you did build them into my suit, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Cool, I just need to practice a bit. I used to be fine in these things. That's why I kept them. How long do I have before my kitty suit is ready?"

"I told you; a couple more days. We'll dress you and you and Jenny can start testing the functions."

"Oh God, I can hardly wait. I'm so horny I could fuck a fence post."

"Ooo, gross," Jenny moaned.

"Yah, sis, what she said," Mark agreed.

"Well, just get me into my kitty suit," she laughed.

Mark shook his head. "Well, Jill, you'll have to wait until I'm finished with it. And no, you can't see it, or hold it or anything with it, until it's ready for you to put it on. So, you just relax around here, hang out with Jenny."

"Oh, you're the same, mean old brother you always were." Jill whined, and she pouted like a little girl, making both Mark and Jenny laugh.