Jennifer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny walked in from their bedroom as he let Jill in. She was obviously happy to be able to walk and talk.

She wished the both of them good morning before she started harassing the two of them. "I heard a lot of noise coming from your bathroom, yesterday. When's my turn?" she said, chuckling.

"Yes, like I said, we enjoy Jenny's baths." Mark answered with a broad smile.

"Hmm; my turn after breakfast?"

Mark paused for a moment, and his smile disappeared. "Yes, I guess. I'm just not sure how to do it."

"Why, the same way of course."

"But..."

And before he could say anything further Jill interrupted. "No 'buts'. We're all adults, and yesterday, you watched me, and even helped me get off. So, it's not like I have any secrets from you two. In fact, I think that both of you should wash me."

Mark, uncertain, looked to Jenny.

She thought for a moment, and nodded, "why not? It could be fun. And, after all, the two of us girls are safe from abuse." And she reached down and patted her plugged pussy with her paw."

"Hah, that's for sure," Jill giggled, as she patted her own well secured pussy with her own paw.

Mark, still not crazy about the idea of washing his sister, even though she was covered with fur, nodded slowly. With Jenny, he washed her in the nude, and his cock was always hard, until, of course, they screwed. That was his biggest concern. He knew that if his sexy sister was in there with him, he'd understandably get hard, and then what?

The thought of an orgy with the two pet girls was already making his cock swell. He could imagine himself getting in trouble with Jenny, or Jill or both of them. But what could a poor guy do, under those circumstances? Shit!

They enjoyed their breakfast. Although Mark was a bit distracted, while both Jill, and Jenny were happy and excited. Jenny's obvious excitement actually concerned Mark. What the hell was she thinking?

After cleaning up the kitchen all three of them trooped into the master bath.

The girls stood back as Mark got out the soap and the towels and hair driers, and laid everything out.

When he reached in to turn on the water, all five spray heads -- it was a huge and elaborate shower stall, as befitting a millionaire's home, Jill pushed him out of the way and stepped right in, giggling.

Jenny laughed, and looked at Mark, "well?"

"Well what?"

"You can't go in there with your clothes on."

He hesitated, for a moment but then sighing, he pulled his T-shirt off over his head and slipped off his jeans, setting them aside.

But then he stopped and turned to the shower.

"Oh no big boy, those too." Jenny said, as she squatted down and hooked her claws into the band of his briefs, and began tugging them down his legs.

Mark groaned, but let her strip him. His cock was already half-hard, and he was already embarrassed.

As soon as she hit bottom, Mark stepped out of his underwear, and stood in the door, watching his soggy kitty sister, as she twirled happily around in the water, laughing.

"Come on in big boy!" she laughed, delightedly.

"Cats are supposed to hate water," he mumbled.

Jenny was pushing him in from behind, so he stepped into the big space, and into the water. His cock was now fully at attention; he couldn't help himself.

While he was standing just inside the entrance, getting splashed, Jenny slipped past him and joined Jill, dancing under the spray and giggling like a pair of pre-teen girls.

It was a sight to behold. Wet fir, jiggling breasts and dancing female bodies. And it made his cock even harder, if that was possible.

Trying to maintain his dignity and stay focused on the task, he grabbed the big bottle of soap and started pouring it on Jill, as she continued to move about.

He then started lathering it in, first on her shoulders and then up to her head, and down on her arms.

Jenny joined in and used her paws to help rub. Mark let her do Jill's breasts, and Jill returned the favor and rubbed Jenny's wet breasts, still giggling.

Mark worked his way down his step-sister's body, moving as quickly as he could. While Jenny still focused on her friend's big breasts -- they must have been particularly dirty, Mark thought, and giggled himself.

By the time he arrived, squatting, at Jill's feet, he was totally soaked, like the two pets, his face was of course, at crotch level with the two girls, and his cock was still very hard.

He was just starting to stand when Jill, twisting on her paws, lost her balance, and slipped into both Mark, and Jenny.

Oddly enough, she was able to right herself, bracing a paw against the tiled wall. It was Jenny who totally lost it and plopped down on her ass in the corner of the stall, with her legs splayed out on either side of him.

She wasn't hurt. In fact, she was laughing delightedly, and she reached out to Mark and pulled him over.

He slipped and fell onto his ass and wound up sitting almost in his wife's lap. After his initial surprise, he couldn't help himself and he joined her in laughing too.

Jenny reached around him and hugged him tightly as they rocked and laughed under the spray.

Jill, watching and laughing herself, decided to join in and have some special fun of her own. She fell onto her knees in front of Mark, in between his legs and put a paw on each of his thighs as she bent over and planted her kitty head right on his crotch. Her ears poked him in his belly as she took his hard cock into her mouth and started sucking and licking his member.

Shocked, he sat for a minute, before he tried to struggle, but not very energetically. After all it was feeling very nice. Jenny, looking over his shoulder, was also surprised, but she was in such a good mood that she decided that Jill wasn't doing anything so terribly bad, so she continued to hug and hold Mark in place.

Giggling, she whispered in his ear, "relax and enjoy, you stud."

Mark happily accepted his wife's instruction, and did just that. He leaned back a bit more and just went with it. The sight of the furry kitty's wet head and back as she blew him excited him so that he easily forgot that she was his step-sister, and it didn't take him long to feel his cum start to flow.

Jill, had been really enjoying herself, too. She hadn't had any real sex, with a real live partner for weeks, and she didn't know when her next opportunity would come, so she pictured herself as just taking advantage of an available male. She also considered that this was as close as she could get to honest-to-god sex, with her pussy locked and her ass plugged. She didn't ever expect to be able to get her brother to fuck her in the ass. So, she had better enjoy this as much as she could.

And she was enjoying it! And when he came, and filled her mouth with cum, she almost came herself. Almost.

As she continued to lick, and suck he pumped into her mouth and she just allowed it to spill out and onto the wet tile.

He finally finished, and Jenny and Jill both heard him sigh contentedly, Jill sat up and let the spray wash over her head and face, and clean her mouth.

She then sat back into the opposite corner and just looked at her two bath companions. She was smiling, contentedly herself, but with the mask in place, they couldn't tell.

"Oh, that was fun," she finally muttered, loud enough though, that they could both hear over the sound of the water.

"Yes, thanks. It felt wonderful." Mark replied quietly.

Jenny laughed, "for you two, sure. But I didn't get any. Although it was fun to watch, I guess."

Mark was relieved to hear his wife's comment. Apparently, she wasn't jealous or otherwise upset by the sight of her husband getting a blow job from her kitty friend.

The three of them sat for a few more minutes, under the warm spray, before Jenny, chuckling, started stirring. She let Mark go and gently pushed on his back. "Come on, Mark, we need to finish rinsing off, and then you need to dry us."

Moaning, Mark started to get up. "That will take a lot of work and time," as, with difficulty, he got to his feet and grabbed the hand-held-held sprayer.

Mark rinsed off Jenny, and then Jill and then they all slid out and began the tiresome drying process, first with a pile of big bath towels, and then with the hair dryers.

Jill and Jenny again both laughed happily as Mark with a drier in each hand, like a Western gunslinger, worked on the two of them.

Of course, he was still naked, and the two pets occasionally took advantage and pawed at his tired and limp cock. Each time, he jumped, and they laughed.

Finally, sufficiently dry the kitty and puppy danced away, leaving Mark to clean up the mess they left behind, and put his clothes back on.

When he joined them in the kitchen, lunch was almost ready.

They sat around the table and ate and drank, and laughed some more as they rehashed the highlights of the bath. Of course, Mark's performance was the number one highlight, and he often blushed to the girl's ribald comments.

It was Jenny who pointed out, that Jill was lucky that her vibrators hadn't kicked in, in the middle of their shower.

"What do you mean lucky?" she said, "that would have been perfect!"

And the two girls giggled.

"That means I'm overdue for a session, I hope it comes soon!" Jill said. "that's usually the highlight of my day, but today, it just might place second."

After a pause, Jill and Jenny, looking at each other, both said "nah," and all three of them laughed, at that.

Mark hadn't yet come fully to terms with what had happened in the shower. Not only had his step-sister given him a wonderful blow job. His wife had hugged him, giggling, while he came! It was astonishing and confusing and verry erotic. In fact, as he sat at the table thinking about it, his cock actually started coming back to life. And it had only been a little more than an hour! Damn!

They spent the rest of the day, relaxing. With Jill. of course, twice excitedly running out to her bedroom when her vibrators kicked in and got her off.

She came back after the first session and casually told Jenny, "only the rear one, that time."

Mark was thinking too much information, when Jenny just as casually responded, "did you get off?"

"Sure, I like anal, and the vibrations from in back do work their way to the front, and the plug there helps, too."

Mark, couldn't take it, "hey, too much information, there, you two!"

"Well, you created it, and set it all up!" Jill replied.

"Sure, but that doesn't mean you gals need to share your personal sexual adventures with me."

"Like a couple of sluts?" Jill shot back.

Jenny, chuckling, added, "and we're not sharing it with the world, only with each other, and my wonderful husband."

"And my wonderful brother." Jill finished.

For a moment everyone was quiet, but then Jenny, giggling, started up again. "Well, we all had a personal sexual adventure, together, in the shower, just a few hours ago."

"Dear God, leave it alone, please." Mark said, blushing.

Jenny threw a pillow at him, and they laughed and went back to relaxing and enjoying the TV show and each other's company.

To be Continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.