Jennifer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood frozen in place, as they drove him crazy with lust.

When Jenny reached down and patted his bulging crotch, his groan turned into a near scream, and he pushed away and ran out the door, in a panic. Certain that he was about to cum in his pants.

The girls followed him out still laughing and hugging each other.

Jill, realizing that she was outside and on display, if anyone was looking, suddenly calmed and looked around in a panic.

Jenny, understood, "relax, there's no one around. And even if the Gonzales' were around, you'll have to face them sometime. They just ignore me, and I'm sure they'll treat you the same way."

With that they walked back into the guest cottage, and Jill, went into the bathroom to study her kitty face, some more.

Jenny plopped down on her bed, and watched through the open door. Fascinated, and aroused by the sight of kitty Jill. She did look great. Mark had done another great job on her.

Twenty minutes later, Mark returned, with his hair wet, as after a shower. He smiled sheepishly as he asked," are you two ready to start the testing phase? Remember, I don't want anything to do with it. Jenny, I'll show you how to run the tests, and lock in the settings on my laptop. Then I'm out of here."

The girls laughed.

"I'm looking forward to it." Jill answered.

Jenny, not very thrilled with her upcoming task, replied, "I guess."

She was really dreading this phase. How in the hell could she ever make her friend orgasm, so mechanically and unemotionally, by pressing keys on a keyboard, and not lose her mind?

She understood why Mark couldn't and wouldn't do it. But still. She expected the whole thing to be s special kind of hell for her.

Mark, bless him, had set the whole process up in a computerized script that would take them through the entire process, step-by-step, with a limited amount of work by Jenny.

She just had to explain each test, start it, and push a key, based on Jill's reaction. Then move onto the next test, assuming Jill was ready, or recovered, or whatever...

Jenny and Jill, too, were shocked when he warned them that there were a total of thirty-seven steps to the entire process, and that he expected it to take the rest of the day; well into the evening.

"I'll die." Jill moaned.

"Well take your time, and take breaks for food and rest. But it has to be done. I can't activate your program until all of the tests have been completed and the settings are loaded into the collar. Now get going, Bye." And he ran out the door, closing it securely behind him.

Jenny looked at Jill, "ready?"

"Yes, let's get going. Actually, I think it will be a fun game."

"For you, maybe, but I don't think I'll enjoy it," Jenny replied, as if she was facing some terrible chore.

"Oh, come on, do it for the kitty." Jill laughed, and ran her paws up and down her furry body.

Jenny chuckled, "Okay."

And she got down to business, "Step one, how does this feel?" And she hit a key on the keyboard,

"Oooo."

The two of them worked their way through the steps, slowly and with a lot of fun and frustration, laughing and crying. All from Jill.

Jenny occasionally got a kick out of Jill's reactions, but most of the time she focused on her tasks and tried to remain aloof. With mixed results. She was finding it almost impossible to ignore Jills moans, and groans, and her thrashing and squirming when the vibrators brought her to near-orgasm or full on orgasm. It made Jenny so very horny, she had difficulty staying on task.

Although she loved Jill, and was happy for her, and all of the pleasure she was getting, Jenny was jealous and wanted a taste of it, too.

But she couldn't.

A couple of hours later, Jill sighed as they completed yet another step. She was already exhausted, and sweaty and she was panting for breath.

"I need a break and a drink, and some food," she moaned.

"Okay, but no alcohol, and only cat food."

"No booze? Not even a glass of wine?"

"Nope. You have to keep a clear head, so we can get the right settings."

"Aw hell! And what do you mean about 'cat food'?" She was horrified about the thought of eating Purina or Fancy Feast. That couldn't happen!

Jenny smiled, "well you are a cat now."

"Oh, don't give me that. You don't eat dog food," and she reached out and swatted her puppy friend, just like a cat would.

And they both laughed.

As Jill crawled off the bed, she realized that her bladder needed to be emptied.

"I have to pee." She declared.

"Okay, there's no time like the present," Jenny answered as she walked over and opened the door to the patio.

"What do you mean? I can go in my bathroom."

"You could, but you need to get used to peeing out her in the dog run. On all fours."

Then she laughed, "Gee, perhaps we'll have to come up with another name for it, 'dog run' isn't appropriate for you."

Jenny stood there, as Jill continued to resist.

"Jill, you come on. You have to pee, and I won't allow you to use the toilet this time. Consider it a learning experience, or another part of your adventure, but come along, now!"

Then softening her tone, Jenny said, "I have to pee, too. I'll join you." But as she said it, she realized, this is really going to be weird!

Jill, resigned, followed Jenny out the door and over to the turf area, where she had watched Jenny, just the other day.

There, Jenny got down on all fours, and Jill reluctantly followed along, next to her.

Jenny then squatted down easily, and let her urine flow into the grass.

Jill moaned, but did likewise. It was humiliating, she thought. And not a part of her kitty life fantasies that she had ever really thought about.

When they were both finished Jill followed Jenny over to the fountain and watched her rinse herself off. As Jenny crawled over to grab a towel, Jill awkwardly rinsed off her new fur, too.

When Jenny came back, she helped Jill dry herself, and it became a wrestling game that got them both giggling and laughing.

Eventually, tired, they both stood up and walked over to the house. Jenny wrapped her arm around Jill to help steady her, as the kitty was still not used to walking around in her tall paws.

Mark heard them in the kitchen and came out of his office to help them assemble a meal.

Both Mark, and Jenny giggled as they watched kitty Jill struggle to figure out how to do things with her new paws.

When Jill got frustrated with her efforts and with her audience, Jenny responded, "Jill relax, you have a lot to learn. It took me a month to get comfortable with my puppy life, and I'm sure it will take you just as long. So Just go slowly, and it will come to you."

That did make Jill feel better, a little, and by watching Jenny manipulate her utensils, she did improve.

After the meal, the two girls went back to the cottage and to their testing tasks.

By the time they were finished it was late, but they were both pleased with their efforts and successes, as they went back into the house.

Back in the house they each grabbed a glass of wine and joined Mark in the family room.

Jill struggled with various things, holding her glass, drinking, sitting, and speaking with her new muzzle.

After a while she declared herself ready for sleep. Mark suggested that she take the night off, and that he'd turn on her collar's programming in the morning.

"Oh no, I want to wake up and start my day as a kitten. And I want to have my first session with my vibrators tomorrow too. Please turn it on, tonight."

Mark looked at Jenny, who shrugged, and retrieved his laptop and plugged the cord into the back of Jill's collar. He then started typing. It took another hour to get everything set. And by then Jill was obviously exhausted.

"All set," Mark declared. "I'll turn it on later, with the WiFi connection, so when you wake up you can find out whether you'll spend the day in kitty mode, on all fours, or on two feet. Remember though that if you wind up in kitty mode, you won't be able to talk. You won't be able to tell us if something isn't to your liking."

"I understand, and I'm sure If anything is not to my liking, my masochistic side will kick in and I'll enjoy it anyway," and she laughed, derisively.

Jenny spoke up. You can always text message us with your cell phone. I got really good at typing with my claws, and I'm sure it won't take you long to figure it out."

"Oh, good idea, I'll keep that in mind."

Jill, who had been lounging kind of crosswise on a big lounge chair, then got up and stepped over to Jenny who was now lying in Mark's lap and gave her a hug and a nuzzle. She did the same thing to Mark, adding, "I'm tired. It's been a wild and crazy day and I need sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

Mark and Jenny wished her sweet dreams, as she slowly walked out to the kitchen and then out the back door.

Mark got up and watched her make her way safely across the patio. He almost went to help her open the door to her cottage, but using both paws, she eventually got the door open and slipped inside.

"Well, I hope she's okay in the morning."

"She will be. She just has a lot to learn, and experience, now that she's a kitty girl. I survived it." Janny answered.

"Yah, but you had me."

"She has you and me."

"Hmm, but if I remember correctly it was the wonderful sex that helped you get comfortable with your puppy life." Mark said as he returned and they curled up, together, back on the couch.

Then with a smile he said, "Jenny, reward level three, front and back."

"Oooo, you devil. What are you up to?" Jenny moaned.

"Jenny, the two of you have been driving me crazy all day. And now you're going to give me all of the relief I need, and deserve."

"Hey, I'm ready, and more than willing, big boy. Remember, I spent my day watching Jill cum, at the hands of those two wonderful vibrators you put in her suit."

He laughed, "I guess we're both horny as can be. So, let's go!" And with that he stood and grabbed her paw and led her into their bedroom, and their big bed.

While they were busily screwing, Jill was trying to get used to the various challenges of the new life she had chosen for herself. First, she had to use the bathroom. And that chore was as difficult as Jenny had described. She eventually, with a lot of cursing, emptied her bladder and her bowels, using the high magnet to remove her rear plug and then reinsert it, afterwards. That was a terrible task! Cleaning and drying her fur on the bidet and with a bath towel, were also no fun. But she figured that she would eventually get used to it all.

Then she pulled a bottle of water out of the suite's mini-fridge and poured it down her throat.

Finally, she crawled into bed and under the sheets, experimenting until she figured out that sleeping on her side was best, and that when she wanted to switch from one side to the other, she had to roll onto her belly, as her tail prevented rolling over on her back. But her tail also tended to drag her sheets off, when she did flip over.

What a pain the thing was in bed! But it was hers, and a part of her, so she had to get used to dealing with it, she reminded herself.

Despite her condition and the excitement of the day, she was so tired that she fell asleep almost immediately, and her dreams were pleasant and centered on pretty kitty girls.

Later, that night after Mark had exhausted himself, and Jenny, with long and passionate sex, he crawled out of bed and into his office where he utilized the WiFi connection to Jill's collar to turn initiate the program. He checked to make sure that the collar had acknowledged receipt of the command, and that it was running as it should, before putting his laptop to sleep. He then wandered back into their bedroom and joined Jenny who was already asleep.

The next morning, when Jill woke up, her first feeling was one of confusion. Especially when she thoughtlessly reached up to rub her eyes. It was then that she remembered where she was and more importantly what she was!

She actually giggled, delighted with thoughts of her new kitty persona. She stretched and rubbed herself with her paws, just to get a feel for what she was. Included was a session with her breasts and exposed nipples, and with her rubber-covered sex. And her locked up pussy.

She got a secret thrill when she realized that it was locked up and that she couldn't unlock it. Talk about chastity!

Her next thought was about the solution for that need, she immediately started dreaming about the vibrators and wondering when they would start up.

After yesterday's long session of testing with Jenny, she knew all too well, how great those things felt, and how wonderful her orgasms would be when they did their thing to her.

Knowing what she had to do next, Jill very carefully shifted to the edge of the bed and carefully and gracelessly stood up on her toes; her back paws.

And she immediately felt a small shock shudder her furry body.

Oh, shit, it starts. She thought, as she slid down to her paws and knees.

Well, now what?

When are the vibrators going to start up? Was her first happy thought, before she reminded herself that there was no telling. She knew that it would happen sometime, today, once or even twice, but there was absolutely no telling when.

So, she moved onto task number two; relieving herself. And that wasn't anywhere near as exciting as the vibrators.

This time, of course, she couldn't stand up to sit on the toilet, so she did everything like she had seen Jenny do. Including backing her ass over the toilet to pee and poop into the bowl, while still mostly on her knees.

Those inglorious and unsexy chores done, although the humiliation of her performance did give her a little thrill, she headed out to the house. But having worked her way across the patio and to the back door, she found that she was stuck.

She hadn't looked at the bedside clock, so although it was fully light outside, she had no idea what time it was, and she couldn't get in the door. It was locked, and with her paws, she doubted if she could open that door anyway. She remembered that Jenny couldn't, so how could she?

She had no idea if Mark and Jenny were even awake. She couldn't see any lights on in the kitchen, but perhaps they were up, but just not at breakfast yet. Damn!

And as a kitty, she couldn't even bark, like Jenny could to get attention. What do cats do to get attention, she wondered. They yowl. So that's what she did, or at least tried to do. But the sound came out weak and unsatisfactorily. Not like anything she'd ever heard from a cat.

She tried a couple more times, each time not sounding right. And on the fourth attempt she got punished!

And when the shock hit her, it was painful, especially in her breasts, pussy and ass. And she yelled "Shit!" in reflexive response, and she got shocked again, and it was more painful than the first time! And she moaned "Owwwww!" and apparently that sound was acceptable, because she didn't get punished again.

It took her many minutes to calm down and for her heart and breathing to settle back to normal. And then she just laid down on the patio, by the door, and waited. Feeling sorry for herself. And wondering what have I set myself up for?

But a few minutes later she was back to thinking, when are the vibrators going to start up?

It wasn't more than a half-hour later that a light came on in the kitchen and Jill saw Mark wander in and head straight for the coffee-maker.

She quickly got up and rapped her paw on the door's glass.

Hearing, Mark rushed over, and opened the door for her to crawl in. "Jill, how long have you been out there?" He asked automatically, but then realized that she had crawled in, "ah, you're in kitty mode, for today, aren't you?"

He hoped that she wouldn't answer, realizing that he shouldn't have asked.

Jill, though did well and only nodded and adding, "meow," for good measure.

"Hah, well, come on in and relax, you can use Jenny's bed, over there, for now. I don't think she'll be out for a while, we had a busty night," he said laughing.

I bet, Jill thought.

She then crawled over to the dog bed and laid down on her side to watch Mark make his coffee and start on making breakfast.

As he worked, he talked to her over his shoulder. "I guess I'll have to run into town and buy more pet beds to scatter about. And more pet supplies, too."

A couple of minutes later, "Geez, I'll probably need to buy another gallon of shampoo, too."

Jill didn't understand that comment so she meow'd a question, without moving from her corner.

"Oh, that's something Jenny and I discovered. When I give her a bath, it takes a lot of shampoo to wash all of her fur. I'll need a lot more if I'm going to wash you too."

That got Jill's attention. She had never even thought about washing her new furry body. And now she realized that she'd have to submit to Mark washing her. And that gave her a tingle in her well-stuffed and locked away pussy.

And then, of course, she thought, when are the vibrators going to start up?

Mark was also thinking. Oh God, I'm going to have to wash Jill! He had become accustomed to washing Jenny, once or twice a week. He'd climb into the shower with her, naked of course, and their fooling around under the water spray made the task palatable, and it usually wound up with a fun session of sex afterwards. How in the hell could he do that with his step-sister, even if she was now more of a sexy kitty-girl?

And how would Jenny feel about it? Of course, their shower stall was huge, so there was room for three. And his cock grew hard, with that dream.

About that time, Jenny wandered in. She was still in two-feet mode from last night, so she walked up to Mark and hugged him, before she noticed Jill laying quietly in her bed, in the corner.

"Well hi, Jill. Are you in kitty mode?"

"Meow."

"And what are you doing in my bed?"

Jill just shrugged,

"I'm planning to go to the store today and buy her, her own beds, so cut her some slack. Remember, this is her first day on all fours."

"Of course," Jenny said as she stepped over and sat down on the floor, next to her friend. She reached over and began petting and caressing her. "You're a good kitty." She whispered.

Then a thought struck her, "hey kitty, have your vibrators kicked in yet? Have you had any fun?"

Jill moaned and shook her head, sadly.

"Oh, poor dear. Don't worry, it will come, and then you will cum." And she cracked herself up.

Mark thought it was kind of funny too, but just to teach her a lesson, he said casually, "Jenny, all fours."

Jenny growled at him, and he responded, "well I just figured that you could keep Jill company until she gets her reward. Now relax, breakfast is almost ready and you two can share the little table. The pets' table."

Mark served the two of them breakfast, and then sat at the humans' table to eat his. He watched the morning news on the TV while he ate and the two pets sat on their buts, shoulder to shoulder as they spooned their food into their mouths. Jenny was done, well before Jill. Practice payed off. So, she crawled over to Mark and sat leaning against his leg. He reached down and scratched her head, lovingly.

When Jill finally finished, she crawled over to Mark's other hip and sat leaning against his leg.

Mark giggled, "damn! Now I have two loving pets."

He reached down and gave Jill a short scratch between her upright ears, before he said, "Enough, I have some things to do, so you two can go outside."

Both girls growled as he herded them out onto the patio, closing the door behind them. He then disappeared into his office.

They stayed out there all morning, during which time, Mark made his trip into town, returning with numerous bags of groceries and pet supplies.