Jennifer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also, while he was gone, Jill jerked out of a lazy stupor when she felt the vibrators in her pussy and ass come to life. She moaned as she felt them, and stood up on her paws and knees.

Jenny noticed and understood what was happening, so she just laid and watched.

Jill, as she had planned, quickly shuffled over to her cottage door, and struggled frantically to get the door open with her two paws. Finally succeeding, she closed the door behind her and crawled over to, and up onto her big bed. Cats are allowed on the furniture, you know.

There she squirmed and pawed at herself as the vibrators continued to ramp up their speeds, her feelings and her enjoyment.

Jill was relieved and pleased when the things between her legs, continued to slowly increase their intensity, until she knew that they were going to give her a much-needed orgasm. And she was right. And her orgasm was wonderful and took her breath away. And then the vibrators slowed for a while and then began the cycle all over again. While Jill moaned and squirmed on her bed.

Twice more she orgasmed, before the happy hour finally came to a close.

She laid in her bed for another half-hour, recovering. Then she crawled out of bed and out her door back onto the patio. Where Jenny was waiting for her.

Jenny was happy for her and envious, too. And when Jill came over to her, and laid down next to her with a big sigh, Jenny hugged her and they cuddled together, lovingly.

They stayed like that until Mark returned.

Before he showed up, though, Jill had already started wondering, when are the vibrators going to start up?

Mark unloaded his car, not knowing what had happened while he was gone.

He spread the new beds around the house, next to Jenny's before preparing lunch for the three of them.

Only then did he let the two of them in.

After Mark reported the success of his shopping trip, they settled down to eat in silence, with Mark reading a technical magazine and the puppy and kitty unable to speak.

They spent the afternoon laying around the living room watching TV or reading their Kindles. Jill had her own reader, and Mark promised to buy her a laptop so she could access the Internet like Jenny did.

Everything was relaxed and quiet, and Jill wasn't interrupted by her vibrators, much to her disappointment. Although she continued to periodically, wonder, when are the vibrators going to start up?

After dinner, they did start up again, and Jill jumped up and headed for the back door, and her bedroom, but there she was stymied. She couldn't open the door to the patio with her paws!

Jenny and Mark had, of course, picked up on her behavior and they both knew what was going on. Jenny continued to lay in place, giggling, while Mark stood up and slowly followed behind the kitty.

He stopped when he saw her frantically scrabbling at the patio door.

"Going somewhere?" he asked, trying to sound casual.

The kitty turned at the sound and whined, while she slapped, repeatedly, at the glass with her paw.

Playing with her, Mark asked, "what's wrong Jill? You need to go outside and go potty?"

Jill, feeling the vibrators continuing to speed up, and feeling her body reacting, was getting as angry as she was turned-on. She growled and hissed, and meow'd at her cursed brother for toying with her at her time of need.

Mark laughed as he walked over and opened the door for her. She rushed out but only after slapping his shin as she went.

"Ouch!"

He watched, bending to rub his leg as she rushed across the patio to the cottage's door, but just as she arrived there, she froze in place, and fell over into a fetal position, grabbing her crotch with both paws.

Just then he felt Jenny come up next to him. She had heard his cry of pain and had come to see what was up.

They watched as Jill laid there shuddering and squirming as her orgasm hit her. She hadn't been able to hold back and with the vibrators at their highest speed her body had given in. She continued with her thrashing about, there on the hard patio for several minutes, before the vibrators began to slow, and she was able to think clearly again.

Damn! That felt so very good, was her first thought, followed by, I hope no one saw or heard me.

But when she lifted her head to check, she immediately saw her brother standing in the door, smiling at her. Shit!

Even though it was her brother, she was still hugely embarrassed, and a little angry too. Why did he have to watch, the pervert? And he obviously enjoyed the show.

Then she saw Jenny, sitting on the floor next to him. And her presence only added to her mortification.

She wasn't in the mood to confront them. She might have stuck her tongue out at them, but her cat's mask made that impossible, so she simply got up, with as much dignity as she could muster, used her two paws to open the door to her room and crawled inside. Of course, she slammed the door behind her.

By that time, the vibrators had pleasantly slowed down, to allow her to relax a bit before her next orgasm, so she had time to crawl up onto her big bed and make herself comfortable before the things in her pussy and ass started up on their next round.

Still upset, she didn't enjoy that climax as much as she might have, but the third and final one was really great, and it left her burned out and more than satisfied.

She stayed in her room for the rest of the night, avoiding the harassment she expected to get from Mark, or quite possibly Jenny, too.

After watching Jill, they had giggled as they went back into the family room and tried o finish what they had been doing, but without much luck. They were both turned-on by what they had seen, and couldn't think of anything other than sex.

Finally, Mark looked at Jenny and she looked at him, and they both understood. So, Mark got up and Jenny followed him into their bedroom.

This time, Mark left her vibrator in place, in her pussy and ordered it to a very high speed, while he removed her rear plug, and they made passionate doggy-position love. Jenny came twice, and they felt really, really good, and Mark pumped, what felt like a quart of sperm into Jenny's tight ass.

Afterwards, Mark reinserted her plug and they curled up together and fell happily asleep. Or at least Mark did. Jenny stayed awake for a while thinking enviously of Jill and her two sessions of vibrator-driven sex, that day. Oh well, she decided, I have my man, and she only has her automated system.

The next morning, Jill again found that she would spend her day in kitty mode, so she suffered through her morning bathroom chores and then stayed in her room, waiting until she saw a light in the kitchen. Only then did she walk, actually crawl, over to the house.

When she scratched at the door with her claws, Mark came over and let her in. She noticed his stupid grin, but ignored it.

"Have a nice night, kitty?"

She nodded and went over to her new bed to lay down and await breakfast.

Before long, Jenny came walking in on two feet, and Jill was immediately jealous. She was okay with not being able to stand up, on her feet, paws, but she would really have loved to talk with her friend. Perhaps, tomorrow. She certainly hoped so.

Predictably, that got her thinking, when are the vibrators going to start up?

And that brought on the realization that her life was starting to revolve around that one all-important craving. Of all of her recognized kinks, she'd never before considered herself a nymphomaniac, whose life was focused completely on sex. But now, in her kitty persona, she saw it happening. Some adventure this was turning out to be!

After breakfast. Mark ordered Jenny to all-fours, and took the two girls on a walk around the grounds. Jenny was on her leash, but the kitty was left to wander lose. She stayed close, still a bit uncomfortable with being outside, for anyone to see.

And, they inevitably ran into Carlos, mowing the lawn on his small tractor. Seeing Mark, and Jenny, and an addition to his boss' menagerie, he made a point to drive over for a visit. Jenny sat, on command, as the gardener approached. Jill unsure of what to do, crawled over next to her and sat close.

Carlos was smiling, broadly as he pulled up. "Hola, Mark. It looks like you have a new pet. Un gata, to go with your perra, eh?"

Mark, smiled, "Yes, I have. Please warn Maria, and Carlos, just like before, I don't want a word of this to ever get out. Do not tell anyone. Okay?"

Carlos' lascivious smile turned serios. "I understand sir, we will keep the secret. It's really none of our business."

Mark nodded, but then Carlos smiling again like before, "but they sure are pretty, and sexy, too! You are a very lucky man."

And then he drove away, chuckling.

Jenny, used to the old guy, just shook her head, but Jill growled to let Mark know what she thought.

"Relax Jill, he's harmless, and he knows that he and his wife would lose everything if they ever told anyone what games we play around here. Oh, and since your pussy is all locked up, it's not like he could ever rape you."

He laughed, and Jill again growled.

They finished their walk without further incident, and since Carlos was busy in the big yard, Mark and Jenny didn't play fetch. So, went back inside and relaxed, until lunch time.

Jill, of course, was disappointed that her vibrators hadn't yet come to life.

After lunch, Mark settled into his office while the puppy and kitty watched a sexy movie on the TV.

In the middle of the show, Jill finally felt the good feelings in her pussy, but only there. She meow'd to Jenny and got up, but was again hung up at the back door, unable to achieve the privacy of her bed to enjoy herself. She knew better than to disturb Mark, and Jenny couldn't open the door either. So, she made her way into the master bedroom.

Jenny watched, and although she understood, she didn't appreciate Jill getting off in her bedroom.

It turned out that Jill didn't get off. Actually, just the opposite. The program had apparently decided that an edging session was right for this session, so Jill came back out frustrated and horny in just a half-hour.

The short duration of the session was the give-away for Jenny, so she understood from that and also from Jill's body language what had happened.

Jill's moan when she laid back down in the family room confirmed it. The kitty was really disappointed. She'd waited all morning and a good part of the afternoon and hadn't gotten her orgasm. What she had gotten was even more horny. She knew it was bound to happen, and she understood that it was her own idea, but that didn't mean she had to like it.

After she settled down, her normal desires returned, when are the vibrators going to start up?

The rest of the afternoon and evening were spent quietly, and without interruption. Mark and Jenny relaxed and enjoyed themselves, but the lack of action left Jill feeling even more frustrated and horny.

It was late, when Mark suggested they head for bed. He made Jenny go out and use the dog run to empty herself, and she did so, still uncomfortable doing her business, in front of Jill.

Jill, feeling bitchy, for lack of sex, purposely stayed outside and watched her as she did her thing.

After cleaning herself Jenny, humiliated, ignored her friend and went back to the house, where Mark let her in and waved goodnight to Jill.

The next day dawned as a wonderful one for Jill. When she tried to stand, the collar allowed it. It was a 'two feet' day and she'd be able to walk and talk!

She actually enjoyed her time in the bathroom. Sitting up, cross-wise on the toilette was great. As goofy as that seemed. And she couldn't wait to see lights on in the house, so she could run over and talk to Mark and Jenny.

As soon as she saw movement she was over knocking on the door. And when Mark answered and let her in, he was surprised and pleased.

"Oh Mark, I can talk!" She squealed in delight and she hugged him tightly for a very long time.

He chuckled and enjoyed the feel of her fur and her big breasts as they crushed into his chest. He hadn't really realized that with her tall-heeled paws, she stood almost as tall as he did. And that put her nipples almost on a par with his own. He was really tempted to bend down and take a nipple into his mouth for some fun, but then his good sense returned and he cancelled that idea.

When Jenny came out of the bedroom, on all fours, Mark allowed her to shift to 'two feet' so that they could all talk, together and participate in Jill's happy ability to communicate.

After breakfast and a lot of conversation, as the weather was kind of nice, Mark suggested that the three of them go for a walk, with all of them on two feet. The girls liked the idea, so they made a round of the big yard's perimeter. Jill had some difficulty as she hadn't had much practice, walking upright on her back paws. Their tiny footprint, caused her to sink a bit in soft pots, and the tall grass seemed to want to reach up and trip her.

Jenny giggled at the cat's clumsiness, and several times Mark had to steady her to prevent her from falling.

When they got back to the house, they ran into Maria who was vacuuming the family room. As she always did, Maria ignored Jenny, but never having seen Jill in her kitty outfit before, Maria stopped and stared at her for a couple of minutes as the trio sat in the kitchen to rest and have a drink.

Jill was uncomfortable under the old woman's stare. And when she restarted her vacuum, she brought it up. "That old woman scares me."

"Why? She's harmless and she takes good care of the house." Mark said.

"She's old and creepy, and she obviously hates us," Jill answered, while pointing at Jenny and herself.

"Oh, just let her do her job, and stop worrying about her," he advised, dismissively.

A while later, when Jill's vibrators started to come to life, Mark let her out and she ran over to her cottage. There she had a glorious time, able to move around freely and talk to herself as she orgasmed, repeatedly. Relaxing, contentedly, afterward, she decided that those had been the best, so far.

She returned to the house for lunch and found Mark and Jenny working in the kitchen, enjoying themselves and laughing about something.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"Well, I need a bath, tomorrow, and it's always a chore, what with all of this fur to wash. So, we crawl into the shower together and try and have as much fun as we can ion the process."

"And we were just talking about how you probably need one too." Mark added.

"But the master here, isn't sure how to wash you. And I wasn't sure how you would like it, either. You know how much cats hate water." Jenny said, laughing.

"Oh really." Jill answered, for lack of anything else to add. She hadn't thought about a bath since the other day when Mark had mentioned it before heading off to buy extra shampoo. And just like when he mentioned it the other day, the idea was thought-provoking.

The rest of the day was another quiet one. And to Jill's displeasure, it wasn't interrupted by a session with the vibrators.

As the day drew to a close, Jill was hating her idea for incorporating the taller heels into her suit. She should have just gone with what Jenny had.

She left early for bed, hobbling on her sore feet back to her bedroom, Anxious to get to bed and off her paws. Still, she thought it had been a great day, and she was already looking forward to the next time she would be allowed to spend her day on two feet.

In the morning, Jill was back on all fours, and it was a miserable, rainy day outside. Mark had to dry her off with a big beach towel, after her short trip over form the guest cottage. Jill enjoyed his attention, and purred as he rubbed her, all over.

He enjoyed it too, especially when he focused on her magnificent breasts. Jenny just watched from her bed in the corner. At first, she was a little jealous, but then she realized that it was just harmless fun for the two of them and she let it go.

After a nice breakfast, they all settled in to watch some TV. The two girls made themselves comfortable on the floor, laying close, while Mark sprawled on the couch above them.

He enjoyed reaching over and down, and petting them both, lazily, while he watched the show.

The two pets slowly moved closer and closer to each other and began comfortably groping each other, until they wound up cuddling close and their paws were affectionately reaching into very sexy places on each other.

All three of them were turned on, and an occasional moan of pleasure escaped someone's lips.

And it was a very opportune time for Jill's vibrators to start up. She was more than ready, so she purred loudly and sighed when she first felt the things come to life.

When she started to get up, Jenny held onto her, and quietly ARFed an invitation to stay. Mark, enthralled, said, "Yes Jill, stay here with us. It's too miserable outside, and we're all comfortable."

Jill was a little embarrassed by the idea, she knew, or at least hoped that she'd be having several great orgasms during the next hour and she wasn't sure she wanted to have them in front of her friends. Even though they were becoming more like lovers than friends.

But she was very horny, and the vibrators were already feeling very fine, and she was very comfortable where she lay, with Jenny next to her and Mark hovering over her. So, she sighed and laid back relaxing and enjoying the mounting feelings emanating from her plugged pussy and ass.

As Jill began to pant and squirm, Jenny crawled closer, until she was fully wrapped around the soft and furry kitty, holding her tightly and lovingly.

Mark, had never seen his sister like this. Certainly not when she was just a girl, and not as a kitty either, so he was fascinated, and thoroughly turned on.

He watched and petted her, and Jenny too, as Jill enjoyed herself.

They remained like that for the entire hour, and through Jill's four full orgasms.

Jenny knew that the kitty usually squeezed in only three big O's, during her normal hour sessions, so she was happy to think that this group tryst had been more fun than normal for her best friend.

Mark didn't pick up on that point, but he did understand that Jill had had a wonderful time, and that pleased him; because it was his suit doing all the work. And, of course, it was a very sexy thing to watch.

The two of them left Jill to rest and recuperate, laying where she was, while based on a gesture from Mark, they moved into their bedroom and its bathroom too wash Jenny. As they had explained to Jill, they made a party out of the event, and now enjoyed it quite a lot.

It was a couple of hours later that they came out, still giggling and with Jenny still damp. Jill was lounging on the couch, watching the TV.

Ready for them, she giggled and held up a piece of paper, on which she had scribbled in big black marker, 'My turn tomorrow?'

Mark smiled and Jenny said, "you do need one, you're a dirty kitty," and laughed.

"I suppose," Mark added, "but only if you're in two-feet mode. It's too difficult on all fours."

"Hopefully, she's due." Jenny said on behalf of her friend.

Jill nodded, and purred her approval, and then went back to watching her show.

They relaxed for the rest of the day, with Jill only interrupting the quiet, when she ran out to her room, for a second session with the vibrators.

Mark was nervous the next morning as he prepared his first cup of coffee. Wondering if Jill would walk out, or crawl over from the guest cottage. Whether he'd have to tackle her bath today, or whether he'd get a buy.

He swore under his breath when Jill showed up at the patio door, standing on her hind legs.