Jennifer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yah right," he replied.

Then Jenny, chuckling added her two cents, "you're right Jill, he can be mean, sometimes."

"Oh, now you're siding with the wild-child, are you? Well I'll tell you what. Tomorrow, Jill can keep herself busy and take you for your morning walk around the outer fence, and then play fetch with you for an hour, or so. How mean am I now?"

Jill laughed, "Oh, that sounds like fun."

Jennifer, though wasn't happy about it at all. It would be humiliating to have to perform as a puppy in front of her friend and sister-in-law, even though they loved each other and Jill was more kinky than she was.

"No, Mark. Please." She whined.

"Oh, yes, and after dinner I'll take Jill into my office and add her voice to the ones that your suit will recognize for commands, so she can really put you through your paces."

Jill giggled, "Oh, goodie."

Jenny was now really horrified.

Mark though added, "but only a very limited set of commands. Not the full set."

That made Jenny feel a tiny bit better, but she still hated the whole idea.

They then got busy and prepared a nice meal. After they ate and finished a couple of drinks, Mark did, indeed, take Jill into his office and they worked for an hour, before they came out smiling.

Jenny laid around the family room and watched TV, although all she could think about, and dread, was tomorrow's session with Jill. She knew full well what a little devil she was capable of being, and she was afraid of what might happen.

Jill went to bed, early, anxious to get out of the shoes that she had worn all evening. Her feet, and ankles and legs were killing her, and she wanted to soak in a bath to get some relief. She also wanted to be ready for tomorrow morning's walk.

Mark and Jenny also went to bed, and cuddled for a couple of hours, with Mark licking at Jenny's nipples and their jewelry, while she tried to weasel out of the morning walk, under Jill's guidance.

But Mark wouldn't budge. He did tell her that the only commands he had set up for Jill to use were, 'heel', 'sit', 'come' and 'fetch'. Jenny could get away with ignoring any other command from Jill.

But he reminded her that she would be punished by the collar if she didn't behave.

When Jill came in for breakfast, the next morning she was smiling and obviously looking forward to her session with Jenny.

Immediately after breakfast, Mark instructed "Jenny, all fours." And then clipped on her leash, handing it to Jill.

"Now don't you be mean to my puppy. Just take her on an easy walk out into the big yard and around the outer fence. Then you two can come back and get one of her balls, and you can throw for her out in back and she can fetch it for you. Do that for an hour and then come back in."

He looked sternly at Jill. "Got it?"

"Yes, sir." Jill replied, saluting.

She then turned to Jenny and said, "Jenny, heel" and led her out the patio door.

Jenny growled at Mark as she passed him, on her paws and knees.

Mark called, "have fun, you two," as he closed the door behind them and watched them until they were outside the patio fence. Then he headed into his lab to work on the kitty suit.

Jill tried to act like she would with a real dog, walking beside her on a leash. She slowed her pace, as she could see that, on her hands and knees, Jenny couldn't move all that fast.

They moved out of the patio and its enclosure into the big field, beyond. Once out there, Jill paused to survey the space and to look for Carlos, who she had been warned was occasionally out there, working on the landscaping. She was pleased that he wasn't around, as even though Jenny had told her that she was used to him seeing her, in puppy mode, Jill didn't really want to face him.

Jill then led out across the field to the outer fence, and they began following it around the edge of the woods. It was a cool day, and Jill was happy to have a jacket on. She knew that Jenny's fur and the exercise, kept her warm on days like this.

As they were moving around the perimeter, far from the house, Jill leading and Jenny heeling next to her on her paws and knees, Jill stopped and ordered, "Jenny, sit."

Jenny unenthusiastically sat, wondering what Jill was up to, she looked up at her.

Jill smiled, "I can't wait any longer to show you," and she started unbuttoning her blouse.

What the hell? Jenny thought, and she looked around nervously, to make sure that Carlos wasn't around anywhere, watching.

When Jenny looked back, Jill had exposed her fine breasts and Jenny was surprised to see glints of gold from her nipples.

She ARFed, in surprise and admiration, before she realized what she had done.

Jill cracked up, laughing out loud, "That's great. I really surprised you, didn't I? I don't think I've ever heard you bark like that. It's wonderful, and so dog-like." And she continued giggling in delight.

Jenny was embarrassed, but Jill couldn't see her blushing, so that was good.

"Anyway, I got these beauties pierced, while I was down in San Diego. I can't wait to see how they look in my kitty suit. What do you think?"

Jenny just nodded enthusiastically, this time.

"How do you think Mark will react when he sees them sticking out of my furry breasts?"

Jenny, thinking, what the hell, barked "ARF, ARF" and added more nods. Trying to communicate that she liked Jill's decorations.

Jill giggled and clapped happily, before rebuttoning her blouse. She then resumed the walk.

It took them another half-hour to work their way the rest of the way around the perimeter.

When they got back to the patio gate Jill ordered, "Jenny sit, stay," and watched, pleased, as Jenny puppy assumed the position without comment.

Jill walked in and dug a tennis ball out of the dog toy box, and returned tossing it in her hand.

She then took up the leash, ordered, "Jenny heel" and walked out into the open field. After removing Jenny's leash from her collar, Jill threw the ball as far as she could, not nearly as far as Mark did, and ordered Jenny to 'fetch'.

Jenny did as she was told, and they repeated that process for another hour. Until Jill was tired of throwing, and Jenny was more tired from retrieving her toy.

Jill then led them back inside the patio.

Just as she was reaching for the door into the house, Mark came out.

"Have fun?" he asked, pleasantly.

"Well, I did. It reminded me of the time I walked Penny, before you left for here." Jill said, as she remembered that good time, many years ago.

"Great." Then after a pause, he asked, "did Jenny relieve herself?"

Jill, a little surprised by the question, just said "huh?"

Mark, gave her an evil smile. "the puppy usually relieves herself after a walk with me."

And then to Jenny's embarrassment, he instructed her "Jenny, go potty," and waved toward the dog run.

Jenny knew she had to do what she was told, but she sure didn't like it, so she begrudgingly crawled over to the turf, and squatted. It took her a while to get the flow going but she eventually succeeded, with Mark watching amusedly, and Jill looking on, too.

Jill continued to stare, both fascinated and embarrassed for her friend, as Jenny washed herself in the fountain-bidet, and then dried herself with the towel that hung nearby for that purpose.

When she was done, Jenny padded back over to them.

Mark, still being a prick, asked, "Didn't you have to poo, too?"

Jenny, looked at him, shook her head, emphatically and growled, too, to emphasize her point.

"Okay, then come on in."

And he ushered the two of them into the house.

For the next couple days, while Mark finished programming and testing, the two friends hung out.

Mark again allowed Jenny to stay in 'two feet' mode most of the time, so she could talk with Jill. But she still spent many hours on all fours, unable to talk. And she still found that humiliating in front of Jill, even though they were best friends, and Jill understood the situation.

Throughout, the easy times, Jill had a difficult time being patient, while she waited for her kitty suit, and the start of her new kitty-life adventure.

She both loved and admired Jenny, and the way she behaved and accepted her puppy-life. It was a huge turn-on for Jill, and it kept her so horny, that at night she spent hours, pleasuring herself, and enjoying many happy orgasms, hidden away in her guest quarters.

On the last day, before Mark expected to be done, he sent Jill out to buy herself a wig. She came back with one just like her current head of hair.

"How did it go?" He asked when she returned and showed them the result of her trip.

"Well, it was really sad. When I told the girl I needed a wig, like my current hair, so that I could wear it when I was bald. She assumed that I had cancer and was going to start chemo. She was all over me with sympathy and help."

She paused for a moment, "I was embarrassed, and the girl assumed it was because I was upset about my disease."

Mark chuckled, but she cut him off by punching him.

"It wasn't funny! I almost told her the truth, but I knew that would be a bad idea, so I did the best I could to play the part that she pictured for me. Damn, that was hard!" And she actually started tearing up.

Jenny, in all four mode, sat and hugged her legs to help her calm down. Jill casually reached down and scratched the puppy's head, in response. "Thanks Jenny, I knew you'd understand. Unlike this oaf!"

"Mark, please let Jenny up," Jill asked.

Mark knew better than to fight it, so he delivered the instruction, "Jenny, two feet."

Jenny sighed, and standing, said, "Thanks, honey," before resuming her hug of her friend.

The two women relaxed for the rest of the day, while Mark finished up in his lab.

That night, Mark and Jenny went to bed, both looking forward to tomorrow's dressing of the cat, while Jill stayed up late, laying in her bed, too nervous and excited about the start of new lifestyle.

The next morning, after a hurried breakfast, they got down to business. Mark hauled the outfit into the guest suite where Jill was anxiously waiting, with Jenny lounging on the bed, providing moral support.

Jill smiled and laughed in delight, as she examined her new skin. Jenny joined in as it was truly lovely. The colors of the fur's markings were beautiful and the hood, mask and tail were perfect! She held the suit in her hands and brushed the softness against her face and breasts, sighing with pleasure as she did.

Next, she picked up the hood and mask, and admired the cute cat ears, and the wonderful mask. It too looked so very cute, and erotically pretty -- half human and half kitty. She got a kick out of the stiff whiskers, that were longer and more numerous than Jenny's.

Finally, Mark said, "enough! Let's get started." And she reluctantly put everything back down, and prepared herself for her transformation.

As Jill knew what was to come, they shaved her head first. Just like Jennifer, Jill cried quietly as Mark removed her hair. Understanding, Jenny did her best to calm her, but there was little she could say that would help. Soon, It was all gone, and Jill was shocked and saddened when she looked in the mirror.

It took her a minute to pull herself together and prepare for the next step.

In an attempt to change her mood, Jill played the stripper as she removed her clothes to begin donning her suit. Jenny laughed, and enjoyed the show, while Mark did his best to ignore it, and hide the ungentlemanly bulge in his pants.

Of course, both girls noticed his problem, and their giggles helped Jill relax.

"Hey! Those weren't there when I scanned you," Mark said, surprised, and pointing at her nipples and their jewelry.

Jill smiled and giggled, "Yes, I had them done a couple of weeks ago. I figured they'd look good with my suit; just like Jenny's."

Her step-brother just shook his head as he turned to pick up the first piece of the outfit.

Mark, embarrassed, fumbled a bit as he pulled the latex panties up his step-sister's legs and inserted the two plugs into her pussy and ass. Without a doubt, it turned him on, but it also seemed really wrong, considering it was his little sister standing before him. And with Jenny there watching, he really felt conflicted.

Jill made it worse, by moaning in pleasure as the plugs were worked into her.

She giggled as she mumbled, "say hello to my little friends."

With the red latex panties in place, Mark worked her feet into the tall-heeled boots that formed the paws for her feet. That too was a difficult task, as they were made to be very tight and supportive, so they both struggled to position everything correctly.

Jill had a hard time balancing as Mark began pulling the suit up her shins, so Jenny came over and provided support.

He slowly pulled the bodysuit up her legs, over her panties and up to her chest.

Jill helped fit it over her breasts, and position her nipples in their holes. Jenny thought they looked sexy as hell, big as they were, and Mark had to agree.

Jill's hands and arms were next, and after Mark showed her how to form a paw-fist, Jill pushed her hands into their paw gloves.

She giggled and muttered, "there goes my hands."

With her arms in place, Mark quickly pulled the suit up to her neck and ran the zipper up her back, tightening everything into place.

"That's tight," Jill said.

"It's supposed to be," Mark replied.

And Jenny added, "you'll get used to it."

The collar was next. Mark held the front half in position while he connected the neck and wiring, then added the back half. He then connected the cable to his laptop and typed a few commands. The first instruction locked the collar into place, and Jill jumped a bit as she felt it click. It took a while, after that for Mark to verify that all of the suit's sensors and emitters were tested and functioning.

"Well, everything checks out. How does it feel?"

Jill smiled and wiggled a bit and then held her arms up and her paws in front of her face, before answering, "it feels wonderful. I love it."

Mark nodded, "now for the hood and mask. Are you ready for them?"

"Yes, oh yes." Jill answered, excitedly.

As he had always done with Jenny, Mark held the mask up to Jill's face, inside-out and inserted first the nose tubes and then the mouthpiece.

Jill groaned a bit as the rubber pieces slid behind her lips and around her teeth.

Mark held the mask in place with one hand while he began sliding the hood over her head.

He stopped for a minute, "Your hood is a little different from Jenny's. For your cat's ears, I've included ear inserts with sound tubes leading up to your cat ears. You'll hear through them, just like a real cat."

Jill chuckled, in delight, and Jenny spoke up, "hey Mark, that's really cool. Will she hear better that way, or not as well as a human?"

While he inserted the earpieces, and then resumed pulling the hood in place, he answered, "well, I'm not really sure, hopefully a little better, but it's something I had trouble testing."

By then he was done and had started pulling the hood's zipper down, tightening the whole thing on Jill's head and face.

She moaned and mumbled, "that's really tight!"

Again, Jenny answered, "it's supposed to be, but in a while you'll get used to it, and it will feel nice and snug. So how are you hearing me?"

"Good. I hear you just fine. Maybe a little better than before, especially when my ears are pointing at you."

"Hold still." Mark ordered as he worked to connect the hood's wiring to the collar and connect the hood's neck to the body, beneath the collar.

Finished with that task, he again turned to his computer and tested everything out.

Jill, and Jenny stood, waiting, having trouble being patient.

Jill was also having trouble standing on her high heels, her paws. Damn, it's going to take a while to get used to that! She thought.

Finally, Mark scratched the new kitty on the top of her head, saying, "almost done. Let me attach your tail and then you can go admire yourself.

Jill giggled, "my tail. I didn't look at it, Jenny is it as nice as yours?"

Jenny looked around at Jill's ass as Mark clipped the long cat's tail into place. It looked cute, and stood out farther, a foot or so, from Jill's ass before gently curving up for about half that.

"Well, it looks really cure, but not as pretty as mine," Jenny answered.

"Hah, liar."

"You'll see, and it sticks out farther than mine. You'll have a harder time sitting on chairs."

"I designed it like a real cat's, and theirs do stand out more. So, you'll just have to live with it." Mark said.

He was watching his laptop's display and typing commands as he spoke. When he was satisfied, he unplugged the cable from Jill's collar and slapped her on the ass, making her yelp and jump. "Done. Go look at yourself."

Jill cried with glee and stepped out of Jill's grasp to walk carefully over to the big mirror.

Jennifer watched, smiling as Jill examined herself, it took a couple of minutes before she started giggling in delight. "Meow, I look fantastic."

Mark smiled, and Jenny laughed, and walked up behind her. She was standing tall enough that her tail slapped her in the waist as she approached.

Jill was still twisting and posing as she admired her image.

She almost lost her balance when she leaned forward to closely examine her face in the mirror, and Jenny reached out to steady her.

After gazing at her new kitty face for several minutes, Jill twisted to get a look at her tail. Jenny adjusted her grip, dropping her paws from Jill's shoulders to her waist to allow the movement. Still, Jills tail brushed her hips as it swung around and into sight in the mirror.

Jill giggled, some more as she reached her paw down to pull her tail around in front, to get better view.

"I love it," she said, "I absolutely love it. But I see what you mean about it sticking out farther."

Then she laughed, "I'll have to be careful to not catch it in a closing door.,"

Jenny laughed, too, "yup that could be a problem. But the main thing will be sitting. My tail prevents me from sitting back on the couch; it jams against the back cushions. I can only perch on the front edge. I'm afraid with yours you may not even be able to perch."

"Whatever, I'm sure I'll figure it out."

Jennifer nodded, "I'm sure you will. You'll have to."

Mark had been standing quietly admiring jill and Jenny too. Damn! The two of them looked fantastic together, and they were so cute, and sexy that he could hardly think. He was so turned-on that he was afraid he'd explode in his pants, right then and there!

"You have plenty of time to admire yourself. Why don't you walk around a bit and test your movement and flexibility? Can you walk and twist, bend and squat, lift your arms and wave them around?"

Jill sighed, still enamored with the image of her new body in the mirror. "all right."

And she stepped tentatively away from Jennifer and began prancing around on her paws. Which hurt, but seemed to be settling in okay.

As she moved around the room she twisted at the waist, waved her arms around, and bent forward and backward. Everything seemed to be okay. Although she stumbled a bit as her antics threw her balance off.

When she got back to Jenny, she stepped out blocking her and reached out with her doggy paws. Giggling, she placed them beneath Jill's big breasts and lifted, jiggling them. "How do these feel?"

Jill laughed, "you tell me?"

Jenny giggled, "well, they feel really great to me!"

Mark, watching intently, moaned, without thinking.

And both girls looked at him and started laughing uproariously.

Mark, of course, turned beet red, totally embarrassed.

That only made things worse, as the puppy and kitty stepped over to him and draped themselves all over him, hugging and pawing him.