All Comments on 'Jennifer's Black Obsession'

by MSSD

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dat's right!

Love them white women that can suck them big black dicks that gots heads on em like cue balls! I gots to find me one that can suck me cuz mine gots a head on it like a basketball and that mothafucka is dribblin' right now cuz of your story. Your shit is real! Keep writing more stories about them white bitches!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What it is!

hey boy, ax yourself why you must dream about having sex with white woman. I gotta tell ya that if a white woman wants black cock, its because she can't get a regular man.

With so many black guys chasing white women, I must wonder if the BLACK women have figured out how worthless you are as REAL lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a sad day

thee been a bad wind brewing in this country for a few years now.whites hate blacks,because they love pussy,white or black pussy.if white men stop watching men fuck there women and do it themselves,blacks wouldn't have to take up the slack.to bad white men like to watch and not fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story.

You can always tell a story is hot when the bigoted assholes show up and reveal their insecurities. Poor babies don't have what it takes to hold on to a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too True

a lot of white boys cant handle their women being drawn to black dick, and to the ones that cant take a stroy thats as real as this one, i direct you to all the many big dick sites that are crawling all over the internet, i.e. loook at big white dicks and then look at big black dicks - i think the haters will discover why most girls not only white are drwn to the monster that is the black dick. keep up the story id love to see another chapter come out!

jbrtoojbrtooover 18 years ago
Loved it!

Losing her anal cherry in an interracial gang bang was an especially nice touch -- hope she has many more chapters to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm a slut for black cock

I love reading the stories from other sluts who need black cock. I can get white and black cock alike, but I prefer black. The guy I am with right now is tall, good looking, hung like a mule, and knows how to put me in my place. If he wants his thing sucked, his salad tossed, or to use any of my other holes, I never turn him down. Once you have black, you never go back (to white), nor do you want to.

scorpiocopscorpiocopover 16 years ago
Hot!

Awesome story. Loved the anal train. Especially loved the double-pussy penetration after the double penetration. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Story

I thought that was an excellent story, if you might take some constructive criticism though, you said theat they hoped she was on birth control, and yet they came on her instead of in her. other than that was excellent, and even that is in-consequential

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
gripping

If ever one could imagine wild passionate sex but shared in a group setting - taboo!! This is it, its attention detail and sheer primal drive is captivating and let’s be honest I was actually turned on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Holy shit

Just holy fucking shit... thank you. THIS is the quality content I come here searching for but rarely ever find. Thank you so fucking much. 10/10 and the only thing I would change is where Sean's cum ended up. I am so happy with the rising action, your visual descriptions, the DIALOGUE omg you really fucking did it. I'm bookmarking this for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous