Jennifer's Cleaning and Organizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, all said, "Yes Mistress."

Soon Molly and Jennifer came multiple times. Then Jennifer said, "Tanya and Debbie, you may get dressed and go. Mary, you stay nude."

When Tanya and Debbie were dressed, Jennifer led them to the door. She shook Tanya's hand and said, "Please, keep in touch."

Tanya smiled and said, "Thank you Miss Jennifer. I will."

Tanya turned to Debbie and said, "Let us go."

Molly looked at Jennifer, who nodded, then said, "Wait."

She then took a leash, hooked it to the collar around Debbie's neck and handed it to Tanya. Tanya looked at Molly, then at Jennifer and then said, "Thank you."

And led Debbie to her car. Jennifer then turned to Molly and said, "Our Slave looks good naked. Perhaps she should stay that way."

Smiling, Molly said, "Yes I agree."

When Jenny arrived home she was greeted by a naked mother slave. "Well hello mom," she said when Mary opened the door.

When she was seated, Jennifer played the video of the afternoon. Jenny watched her mother submit to another and a young woman accept her slavery. The video was paused when the three women were resting on the sofa. Jenny's first words were, "Wow. How hot was that?"

Molly laughed and agreed, saying, "That's what we thought too. Now watch the rest."

The video was resumed and Jenny watched as Jennifer took control of all. When the video was through, Jenny looked at Jennifer with awe and said, "You are incredible. Tanya seemed so strong but you made her humble."

Molly said, "Yes, as she says, she is supreme."

Jennifer smiled and said, "Thank you my fellow Mistresses." Then she laughed and said, "That was fun."

Molly then asked, "Will she be back?"

"Yes, in a few months. She will enjoy her new slave for awhile. There is much to enjoy."

Molly giggled and said, "She was very good."

Jenny then said, "Well I am so hot from watching that video, come mother."

And she led her mom to her room. Jennifer and Molly sat and talked. After that adventure, life went on. Jennifer's business was doing very well. At her job, Molly was successful. Jenny was doing well at school.

Each morning, Mary was dressed by her daughters, accompanied Jennifer till 2pm, then, once home, either changed into her sexy maid uniform or stripped nude, depending on her orders. She would then service her daughters when they returned home. On Tuesdays, Gail came to the house and on the weekends, Samantha and Darlene would stay at the house. Life was good.

Yes, for the next 10 weeks, life went on. Then two friends of Jenny's from college stopped by the house one Friday. It was late afternoon, when Shelby and Morgan, each a 20 year old, stopped by the house. They were hoping to surprise Jenny so they parked up the street and snuck up to a window and looked in. What they saw surprised them! They saw a woman, naked. A good looking older woman. The two watched for a few minutes, then Shelby whispered to Morgan, "Go ring the doorbell, then come back."

Morgan nodded, walked to the front door and rang, than hurried back to Shelby. Shelby and Morgan watched the woman look at the door and then she got dressed in a maid uniform. But not just a maid uniform but a sexy one, a very sexy one. The two young women giggled and continued to watch as she then walked to the door, open it to find no one there.

Shelby, a very pretty dirty blonde, and Morgan, a red headed beauty, walked to the front door and rang the bell. When the woman opened the door, Shelby and Morgan grabbed her and pushed their way inside. Mary tried to resist but she was held easily. Shelby held her while Morgan, using a scarf, tied her hands behind her back. Then Shelby released her saying, "You are a slut aren't you? Who are you?"

Mary, still in shocked, just stood there. Morgan slapped her ass hard saying, "Answer bitch."

Mary said, "I'm just the maid."

"Wearing that?" Shelby then said to Morgan, "I know what she is. She is someone's slave." Then to Mary she said, "Whose slave are you? Jenny's, her Mom's or someone else?"

"Please, leave me alone. Please leave."

Shelby and Morgan both took an arm and led Mary to the living room. "Find, don't tell us. For right now, you are ours," said Shelby as she took off her panties.

Morgan did the same and then asked Mary, "If we untie you, will you behave?"

Mary was scared and afraid, but she knew her Mistress was watching and would come and save her. She answered, to stall for time, "Yes I will."

Morgan and Shelley looked at each other, smiled and then Morgan untied Mary while Shelby sat down and spread her legs. Mary immediately got on her knees before the young lady and went down on her. Shelley had experimented a little but this was different. She was in control and it added to the experience. Soon she came and Mary moved to Morgan, who had sat down, and ate her pussy. Shelby and Morgan kissed and fondled each other.

Meanwhile, Jennifer, who just happened to check on her slave, saw the two young women force their way into the house. "Oh my god," she thought to herself.

She ran to her car and while driving to Mary's house, texted Molly and Jenny using a prearranged code. A code that was a command to return to their house, Mary is in trouble. When Jennifer, who continued to monitor the live feed, got to the house, she parked several houses early and walked up to the house. She went into the house through the back door and walked quietly to the living room. She heard Morgan say to Shelby, "We should take her to our place. She can be our Slave."

"Yes we will," answered Shelby. She continued, "We better get her dressed and leave. No one knows we have been here. She'll just disappear."

Just then the TV came on showing Shelley and Morgan entering the house and capturing Mary. "What the hell!" Exclaimed Shelby.

Jennifer laughed and walked into the living room. Morgan and Shelley were startled by her entrance. Jennifer looked at each for a moment, and then said, "You two are in trouble. You have committed several crimes. Shall I call the police?"

"What crimes?"

"Conspiring to kidnap for one," answered Jennifer. She went on, "What will your parents say? Do they know you're lesbians? Shall I send them a copy?"

Morgan, whose parents would not understand, said, "No, please. We didn't mean anything."

"I see. You just got caught up in the situation."

Shelby said, "Yes, may we go."

Just then Molly walked in. Followed by Jenny. Mary ran to her daughters and said, "Mistress saved me. They were going to take me away from you."

Jenny looked at the two and said, "What the hell? You come to my home and attack my mother."

"Your mother? We didn't know." replied Shelby.

Jenny walked over to Shelby, paused for a moment, and then slapped her hard across the face. Morgan tried to get out but Molly grabbed her. Jennifer, in a stern voice, said, "If you accept your punishment and do as I say, I will not call the police or your parents."

"Thank you," each young lady said.

"You each will now strip. You will each be spanked. And you will swear to serve me and my follow Mistresses, and my slave Mary."

"What?"

"You heard me. You wanted to take a slave, now you are my slaves. Or do you prefer prison?"

Morgan nodded her head and began to undress. Shelby tried to argue but then Jenny raised her hand again. Shelby then said, "Ok, you win."

Soon both young ladies were naked. Shelby was over the knees of Molly and Morgan was over the knees of Jenny. They each then received 20 hard swats. Jennifer than said to them. "Now, get on your knees and swear to be good, obedient and faithful slaves."

Shelley and Morgan both, on their knees, swore the oath. "Now, put a collar on our new slaves, then take up to your rooms. Secure them spread eagle on your bed and blindfold then. Molly, collar and escort Morgan and Jenny collar and escort Shelby. Then return."

Shelby, in a scared voice, asked, "When can we leave?"

"Oh, not for a long time. You're staying for the weekend."

The two new slaves glanced at each other. Molly stepped forward and put a collar around Morgan, then attached a leash. Jenny did the same to Shelby. Both Molly and Jenny nodded to Jennifer, and then led their slave to their room. Both new slaves allowed themselves to be led and tied down in the bed. As Molly was placing the blindfold on Morgan, Morgan said, "Please, don't hurt me."

Molly, feeling a little sorry for her, said, "We won't hurt you. I promise."

Morgan smiled uncertainty as Molly covered her eyes. In her room, Jenny had done the same to Shelby. When each had returned to the living room, Jennifer instructed them to contact Samantha and Darlene. "Tell them to come here immediately. They are staying for the weekend," she said.

Molly texted Samantha and Jenny texted Darlene. Soon each confirmed that the slaves were on their way. When they arrived, Samantha and Darlene dropped to their knees before Jennifer.

Samantha asked, "Mistress, what is your desire?"

"Thank you for being such good slaves," Jennifer said.

Samantha and Darlene both smiled.

Jennifer said, "Upstairs in Molly's room you will find Morgan. And in Jenny's room you will find Shelby." She continued, "Samantha, you will go to Morgan and Jenny, you will go to Shelby. You will play with them. Eat their pussy, fondle their tits. But do not let them cum. You may face sit if you want. Yes, you may cum. Keep them horny, aroused and hot. Keep it up all night. You have permission to cum as many times as you can. Any questions?"

"No Mistress," both answered.

"Then go."

Samantha and Darlene got to their feet and began to follow their Mistress's instructions. Jennifer, Molly, Jenny and Mary watched Samantha and Darlene walk away. The three Mistresses sat down and Jennifer said, "Mary, serve coffee please. You may bring a cup for you also."

After 20 minutes had passed, Jennifer said to Molly and Jenny, "Check on our slaves."

Molly and Jenny walked up to their rooms and looked in. Then they returned to the living room. Molly reported, "Samantha was fingering Morgan and said she was about to sit on her face."

Jenny reported that "Darlene was sitting on Shelby's face."

Molly than added, "Both understands not to bring either one to orgasm until you order it."

"Excellent," replied Jennifer. Then turning to Mary, she said, "Slave Mary, fix some sandwiches. Bring them here."

Soon, Mary returned with the sandwiches and each woman, including Mary, had some for dinner. The four women talked as they ate. Jennifer kept an eye on the live feed from the two bedrooms and at 11pm, sends Molly and Jenny to tell Samantha and Darlene to take a break. Motioning to Samantha to come here, Molly said to her, "You have done well. Take a break for 1 hour. Get a shower and get some dinner. Then return to your task."

Jenny did the same with Darlene. While the two slaves were on their break, Jennifer, attended by Molly and Jenny, visited each new slave, starting with Shelby. Jennifer spoke to her, "Shelby, what do you want? Do you want to cum? Simply pledge yourself to my, our, service."

"I did already."

"Yes, but did you mean it?"

"Yes Mistress, yes."

Smiling, Jennifer said, "We shall see my little one."

Jennifer then had the same talk with Morgan. Jennifer met Mary, Samantha and Darlene in the hall and she said to Samantha and Darlene, "Put a vibrator in their pussies, set on low. Leave them like that till 6am." Then to everyone, she said, "Everyone, get some sleep. We will awake at 5am." Then adding, "And no sex."

Jennifer, Molly and Jenny slept on the bed, while the three slaves, Mary, Samantha and Darlene, slept on the floor. At 5am, everyone awoke, showered and got ready for the day. Alone, Jennifer went to Morgan, looked at her for a moment, then said, "Morgan, wake up."

Morgan stirred and, after a moment, said, "I'm awake. Who's there?"

"It is me, Mistress Jennifer. Are you ready to serve me?"

Morgan replied, "Yes, yes. Please Mistress, let me cum. Please. I will serve you and my other Mistresses."

"Swear my dear one."

"I swear to serve you Mistress. I swear."

Jennifer now said, "Samantha, make my new slave cum. Make her cum multiple times. When she is spent, take her and clean her up. Mary will help you."

Jennifer then went to Shelby and repeated. Both Morgan and Shelley had huge orgasms and then had several more. When each had recovered, each was brought to the master bath and cleaned up. While both were in the bathroom, Jennifer observed for several minutes, and then said to Samantha, Darlene and Mary, "Leave them nude, collar them, bind their hands between them and bring them to the living room."

In 30 minutes, the two new slaves were brought before their Mistresses. Morgan and Shelley appeared nude, collared and their hands bound behind them. They were led by Samantha and Darlene, each holding a leash. Mary led the way to the living room. When all were present, Mary said, "Mistress Jennifer, Mistress Molly, Mistress Jenny, your slaves, Samantha, Darlene and I, wish to present to you, your new slaves, Morgan and Shelley."

And the two new slaves were brought forward. The three Mistresses rose and Jennifer said, "Welcome my slaves, thank you. Release their hands."

When their hands were free, both slaves knelt before Jennifer, each said, "Accept me Mistress."

"Yes, I accept you both. Now rise."

Jennifer and her follow Mistresses sat down and Jennifer then said, "Pose for us. You are both very beautiful."

"Thank you Mistress," both slaves replied.

Morgan and Shelley posed in different positions for 10 minutes, then Jennifer said, "Yes, you are both perfect. Now, put on a show for us. Make love to each other."

Morgan and Shelley looked at each other for a moment, than embraced each other, kissed and slowly sank to the floor. The two kissed, fondled and caressed each other. They got into a 69 and ate each other's pussies. Then Jenny handed each a dildo and they fucked each other with them. The show went on for an hour, then Jennifer, seeing the exhaustion, said, "Mary, take them to the Master Bedroom. They will sleep now. Wake them in 5 hours."

When the three slaves were gone, Jennifer turned to Samantha and Darlene, saying, "Now my sweet slaves, come here."

Soon, Samantha was licking and sucking her pussy, while Darlene was fondling and sucking on her tits. Jennifer took a breath and said to Molly and Jenny, "Go ahead, make love to each other."

Smiling, Molly and Jenny embraced and began. When Mary returned a few minutes later, she found everyone busy having sex. Since no one had given her instructions, she sat down to watch. After cuming multiple times, Jennifer said to her, "Dear Mary, come to me."

Mary went to her Mistress, they kissed, and then Jennifer said, "Mary Slave, make love to your daughters."

Laughing, Molly pulled her mother to her and began to kiss her. In a moment, mother and daughters were kissing and fondling each other while Jennifer, Samantha and Darlene watched. After all were satisfied, all laid back and rested. In a short time, Jenny suggested, "It's time for lunch Mary. Please prepare something."

Mary glanced at Jennifer, who nodded, and then said, "Yes Miss Jenny."

Molly added, "Samantha, Darlene. Help Mary." After the three Mistresses had eaten, Jenny said to the slaves, "We are through now. You may eat. Then clean up and join us in the living room."

Soon, the three Dominant women and the three submissive women were sitting in the living room. Jennifer, Molly and Jenny were seated on the sofa, talking while Mary, Samantha and Darlene were seated on the floor, listening. In a short time, Jennifer said, "Mary, go get my two new slaves."

Mary soon returned with Shelby and Morgan. Jennifer motioned and the two dropped to their knees before her. She said "My dear young slaves. You may continue your lives and studies; we do not want to interfere with you. However, even when you are apart from us, you are still our slaves and must obey. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress," they both responded.

Jennifer went on, "Miss Jenny will keep in contact with you at school. Obey, always obey."

The two glanced at Jenny, smiled and replied, "Yes Mistress."

"You must come when we call, you will never know when that will be, so always be ready."

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you accept your slavery?"

"Oh yes Mistress," said Morgan.

And Shelley said, "Yes Mistress, command me."

"It is well," Jennifer said, then adding, "Everyone, get cleaned up and dressed."

First, the Mistresses showered and dressed, each attended by a slave. Jennifer by Mary, Molly by Samantha and Jenny by Darlene. Then Mary, Samantha and Darlene showered and dressed, attended by Morgan and Shelby. Finally, Shelby and Morgan showered and dressed. They all met in the living room. "Now, let us go out," said Jennifer.

The eight women, driving in two vehicles, went to a park. They then walked, talked and got some fresh air. The group made a striking picture as they walked, eight beautiful young women ranging in age from 19 to 36. After an hour in the park, the group went to a mall, not to shop but to, again, walk. In time, Jennifer led them to a very nice restaurant for dinner.

After a great meal, the group returned home and after a little TV, everyone went to bed. At 10:30, Jennifer said, "Molly, Jenny and I will sleep in the Master Bedroom with Mary. Samantha and Darlene will sleep in Molly's room and Morgan and Shelby will sleep in Jenny's. No sex tonight. We will get up at 7am. Slaves will attend."

Soon all were in their assigned room and were asleep. The next morning, after all were showered and dressed, the slaves made breakfast for their Mistresses. After breakfast, Morgan, Shelby, Mary and Jennifer then went to the Master Bedroom where the three slaves kissed, caressed, fondled their Mistress. They each ate her pussy and sucked on her nipples. Jennifer had many, many orgasms. When she was satisfied, she instructed, "Slaves, now fuck each other."

Her slaves performed as ordered while she watched. Meanwhile, Samantha, Darlene, Jenny and Molly had sex right in the living room. All had multiple orgasms. At noon, all reunited and the slaves made lunch. After lunch, the slaves put on a show for their Mistresses. Then, each slave went down on a Mistress while another one fondled and sucked on her nipples. After many orgasms for the three Mistresses, the slaves went back to serving each other. And then, back to their Mistresses.

After dinner, Jennifer said, "Slaves, this has been a fantastic weekend. You may go now. Remember your instructions and your duty as our slaves."

The four slaves, Samantha, Darlene, Morgan and Shelby, dropped to their knees and bowed. "It is well. You may go," Jennifer said.

The four left and life went on. Mary continued to be dressed by her daughters and work with Jennifer each day. Then she would come home by 2p and either dress in the sexy maid uniform or go nude, depending on her instructions. Then serve her daughters when they came home. On Tuesdays, Gale came over and Mary serviced her.

Every weekend, Samantha and Darlene stayed at the house and served. And on one weekend a month, Morgan and Shelby stayed. At school, Jenny would meet with one of them at least twice a week and have one of them eat her pussy. Molly would meet with Samantha or Darlene two or three times a week. Life was good, and remained the next 10 weeks.

At that time, on a Wednesday, Gail called Jennifer. After pleasantries, Gail came to business, "I am having a luncheon tomorrow, may I borrow Mary? She will act as Maid and server."

"How many guests? What gender? And what time?"

"Five ladies. Say, from noon to four."

1...345678