Jennifer's Cleaning and Organizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Jenny said, "I think I'll take a bath."

"Good idea, we all should," responded Jennifer.

All stood up but then Molly said, "Before we do. I have something to say."

"Yes Molly?"

"Jennifer, you are our leader. For me, my sister and my mother, and Gail too, you are number one. Command us."

Jennifer looked at each woman. Jenny agreed, "Yes, you are our leader."

"Thank you. I'll do my best."

Then she said, "Now, let's all take a bath."

After all had taken a bath, they met in the living room. It was 10am and Jennifer now checked on what was happening at Doris's house. They first viewed the beginning. The four women; Savannah, Leslie, Hailey and Nancy, had left their husbands in the living room and went upstairs. They found the three slaves chained and with vibrators in their cunts.

"Wake up sluts, you have work to do," said Savannah. She added, "You have been given to us for the day. You will be kept in bondage and spanked, and used by us and our husbands."

The slaves were let out of bed, made to wash and then collared, leashed and bound. They were led downstairs to the waiting husbands. Leslie said, "Everyone remember, fucking a slave is not cheating. So have fun with the sluts."

During the day, the three slaves, Doris and her two daughters, Dorothy and Doreen, were made to suck cock and eat pussy. They were fucked in both holes, with dicks and strap-ons. They were made to fuck each other and spank each other. The ladies took many, many pics, not knowing that all was being captured by Jennifer. At 5:45pm, Savannah said, "Take them back to their beds and chain them."

Then, laughing said, "Let Jennifer clean them up."

At 6pm, just like she said, Jennifer returned. With her were Molly, Samantha and Darlene. Savannah greeted her, "Hello, you will find your slaves upstairs, well used."

Jennifer looked at her and said, "I know. I saw it all."

"What? I don't..." Then she said, "I see. You have cameras here."

Jennifer smiled, " Yes, so all of you. Keep to the program or..."

"We understand. No problem." Then Savannah asked, "Can we still use Mary and Gail?"

"Yes for double the previous price. For these three, still only $100."

Smiling, Hailey said, "Great, I for one will use Mary and Gail. These sluts are ok but I like Mary and Gail."

Jennifer asked the group, "How many agree with Hailey. Who will only use Mary and Gail?"

All four women held up their hands. "Very good. Let your husband's use these sluts, anything goes for $50 per hour."

"Can they bring friends?"

"Yes, as many as you want. Use the sluts."

Savannah said, "We will."

"Mary will take reservations for the sluts. Arrange with her for all bookings. For Mary and Gail for you ladies and the three sluts for your husbands."

Nancy now asked, "Could we take them back to that Adult Book Store?"

"Yes we will. I will arrange it for once a month."

Savannah now said, "Ok guys, let's go."

All left the house but before Savannah could, Jennifer said, "Stay for a moment Savannah."

When the others had left, Jennifer said, "I want you to control them. Take charge."

"Oh I will." Holding out her hand, she added, "We are partners, right? You have your Slaves and I get to use them, and the other ladies."

"That's right Savannah. Keep them in line. Use them as well."

Savannah then left. Jennifer now walked upstairs and found her slaves. "My, my," she said when she saw Doris, "you have had a busy day. Such a slut. You're covered in cum. You're filthy. Just look at you. Who are you slut?"

Doris, completely broken, said, "Your slave Mistress. I am your slut."

"Yes you are. And your daughters?"

"They are your slaves and sluts too Mistress."

"You three are at the bottom of the heap. Good only for fucking, sucking and sodomizing."

"Yes Mistress."

Jennifer then turned to Mary and said, "She betrayed you. Look at her now. Once so proud, now just a slut and a whore."

"Now take the three whores to the bathroom. They can clean up. Then bring them back and chain them up. Leave them each with a vibrator stuffed in their cunts."

Life now got back to normal. Doris, Dorothy and Doreen were kept naked and bound when at home. Jennifer installed the young slaves, Samantha, Darlene, Shelby and Morgan, at Doris' house, with Samantha in charge. Mary was made "Chief Slave" and kept order. And with Savannah, made all bookings for the three whores. The husbands, friends of husbands and work associates were constant visitors to Doris's house. And, instead of once a month. The three whores spent two Saturdays a month at the Adult Book Store. Yes, the three whores were kept very busy.

After four months had passed, Jennifer sold Gail's house, Mary's house and Doris's house. She bought a large house and property in the country. A very large house. There was room for all. Each of the three Mistresses, Jennifer, Molly and Jenny, had their own room. Mary and Gail shared a room, as did Samantha and Darlene, and Morgan and Shelley.

The three whores, Doris, Dorothy and Doreen were kept in a special room in the basement. They were still kept nude, collared and bound always. They also had new duties. They took care of the grounds. Dressed in shorts and t-shirts, the three sluts worked outside and kept the house clean also. Supervised by the young slaves.

And the three whores continued to be used by the Ladies, their husbands and friends, and customers at the Adult Book Store. Jenny, Shelby and Morgan all continued to attend classes with Jenny performing very well. Samantha and Darlene continued to work at the restaurant. Molly's career was going very well. Jennifer's business, Jennifer's Cleaning and Organizing, was doing great and was growing. Jennifer was very pleased.

After two and a half years life was still great. Jennifer's Cleaning and Organizing had more than doubled its business. Jennifer was very busy between her business life and her personal life. Molly had worked hard at work and received two promotions. Jenny, Morgan and Shelby had each graduated and each had started a new job. Samantha was now a Restaurant Manager and Darlene was her Assistant. Mary and Gail stayed at home and kept the three Sluts working hard.

Shortly after graduation, on a Friday, Jennifer met with Samantha, Darlene, Morgan and Shelby separately. Jennifer met with Samantha and Darlene, saying, "My dears, Congratulations on your promotions, you both deserve it."

"Thank you Miss Jennifer," replied Samantha.

"I have been thinking of something. Are you happy? Are you happy in your Slavery? If not, I will release you. I will free you."

Darlene was shocked and asked, "Are you mad at us Mistress?"

"No my little one. I am simply making an offer."

Samantha then said, "To answer your question. Speaking for me. Yes, I am happy to be your Slave. I wish to continue."

Jennifer nodded then asked Darlene, "And you?"

"I also, am happy. I want to stay."

Jennifer replied, "Very well but please sleep on it. We will talk in the morning."

With the two younger Slaves, Jennifer began, "Congratulations Morgan on graduating and your new job."

"Thank you Mistress."

"I am very proud of you. Very proud."

"Thank you for your support Mistress."

"You now have a decision to make."

"A decision?"

"Yes, to stay here or leave and begin your own life."

"Leave?"

"Yes, if you want to. You are a wonderful young woman. I will release you if you choose."

"But, I..."

"Let us talk in the morning, you can tell me your decision then. Please do not discuss this with the others."

"Yes Mistress."

Jennifer had the same discussion with Shelby.

The next morning, before the others were up, Samantha and Darlene went to Jennifer's room and knocked softly. "Come in."

Jennifer watched them enter and said, "Morning, I've been expecting you."

Samantha and Darlene glanced at each other and then Samantha said, "We couldn't sleep. So we talked for hours."

"I see. And what have you decided?"

Darlene nodded to Samantha, who said, "Mistress Jennifer, the last several years have been wonderful and exciting. We both have greatly enjoyed our Slavery. We do not want to leave. We love you all."

"Darlene, is this your wish also?"

"Yes Mistress, it is my decision to stay."

"Very well. Thank you my dears. You may stay. We love you too."

The two Slaves turned and walked out, then, fifteen minutes later, Morgan and Shelby knocked on Jennifer's door. When the two entered, Jennifer said, "Good morning. Please sit."

Morgan began, "Mistress, we have been talking all night. I'm sorry to disobey you but this is a big decision."

"That is all right. I expected you to talk it out. And?"

Shelby and Morgan glanced at each other and held hands. Shelby answered. "We love you and all the others. We wish to stay."

"You are sure?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Very good my dears."

At breakfast, Jennifer said, "Attention. Yesterday I offered freedom to Samantha, Darlene, Morgan and Shelby. They have decided to stay with us. Truly, we are blessed."

All the women, Mistresses and Slaves, sat quietly for a moment, than erupted in joy. Jenny said, "Oh, it's wonderful."

When all had calmed down, Jennifer said, "All will remain as we have lived. Our Slaves can continue to work outside the house. Their Slavery will not interfere with their careers."

Morgan replied, "Thank you Mistress."

Jennifer than said, "Samantha, Darlene, Morgan and Shelby please kneel before me."

The four did as ordered. Jennifer stood up, motioned to Molly and Jenny to stand next to her. She then said, "My Slaves give me your oath."

Samantha began saying, "Thank you Mistress. I pledge to serve my three beautiful Mistresses."

The other three Slaves repeated the oath. Jennifer then said, "It is well. Raise my Slaves."

Mary, who had watched, asked, "Mistress?"

"Yes Mary."

Laughing, Mary, holding Gail's hand, said, "We will stay also."

Everyone laughed. Mary then said, "May I bring up the Sluts?"

"Yes, bring them. Have them wash first."

Mary said, "Morgan and Shelby, come with me."

The three Sluts; Doris, Dorothy and Doreen, when ready, were brought to the kitchen bound, naked and collared, each led by a leash. Each dropped to her knees and said, "Good morning Mistress. How may I serve you?"

"Morning Sluts," Molly said and continued, "First clean up the kitchen and the house. Then do your outdoor duties."

Mary said, "It will be done Miss Molly."

Each was unbound and began her cleaning, directed by Mary. Later that day, Jennifer gathered all around her and said, "Take the Sluts to their room and restrain them. Then everyone get ready, we are going out to celebrate."

Mary said, "Samantha and Darlene, come with me."

Mary led the three Sluts to their room. Mary ordered, "Now shackle the Sluts."

Then the entire household got ready to go out. When all met at the door, what a sight. The three beautiful Mistresses, Jennifer, Molly and Jenny; and the six beautiful Slaves, Mary, Gail, Samantha, Darlene, Morgan and Shelby. They when to a high end restaurant to celebrate the decision of the four Slaves to stay. At one point, Gail asked permission to speak, Jennifer said, "Yes you may."

"I would like to propose a toast to our Supreme Mistress. I give you Mistress Jennifer."

She and all then stood and raised their glasses. Jennifer was moved and said, "Thank you. Thank you Gail."

That night, Jennifer slept with Mary and Gail. The next day the three Sluts put on a show for the household. Then they were taken to a Slave Grading to see how their value was holding up. In spite of the abuse and constant use sexually, Dorothy and Doreen were still in good shape. Doris however was looking much older than she was. Jennifer decided to sell her. She said to Doris, "You have paid your debt. I will sell you to a good Mistress. Say goodbye to your daughters."

With tears in their eyes, mother and daughters embraced. Doris was taken to the auction block where she was bought by a Mistress named Hazel who lived a thousand miles away. That evening, Jennifer, accompanied by Molly and Jenny, went down in the basement to visit the two remaining Sluts. She said, "Hello Sluts."

"Hello Mistress."

The two were chained to the bed as always. Now Jennifer reached down and unlocked them. "Dorothy, Doreen. You have paid your debt. You have a choice to make. You can join the household, as Slaves not Sluts. Or, I can sell you. Think on it. We will talk in the morning."

"We won't be chained any longer?"

"No, you will now sleep upstairs. Come with us."

The three Mistresses led the two Sluts upstairs where the household was waiting. Mary spoke first, "Welcome to the household. We are your family now."

Jennifer continued, "You are no longer Sluts and Whores. No longer will you be abused and used by others."

Doreen asked in a soft voice, "No more Adult Book Store?"

"No my little one."

Doreen started crying and Dorothy said, "Thank you Mistress. I will stay. I will be your Slave."

And Doreen said, "I also Mistress."

"Do you wish to sleep on it?" asked Jennifer.

Dorothy answered, "No Mistress. We are your Slaves." "Very good."

Jenny said, "Take them to the slave bathroom and let them wash. Then take them to the spare bedroom. That will be theirs."

The next morning, after all had showered, Jennifer ordered Dorothy and Doreen to her room. When the two walked into the room, they found Molly and Jenny there also. Jennifer said, "Slaves, you will now service your Mistresses. Remove your clothing and get on the bed."

Dorothy and Doreen did as ordered and soon were on the bed waiting for instructions. Molly said, "Play with each other. Entertain us."

Dorothy and Doreen looked at each other and smiled. Doreen looked at her Mistresses and said, "Thank you. We have rarely been allowed to have each other."

Molly said, "Do so now. Enjoy each other. Make the other cum."

Dorothy and Doreen embraced, kissed and made love. After several minutes had passed, Jennifer motioned to her Co-Mistresses to follow her out of the room. In the hall, she said to Molly and Jenny, "Let them have this time. When it is right, go in and have them serve you."

"Yes Miss Jennifer." After 30 minutes, Molly and Jenny reentered the bedroom to find Dorothy and Doreen lying in each other's arms. Dorothy looked up at her Mistresses and said, "Thank you for giving us this."

Doreen added, "Yes, please thank Mistress Jennifer for this."

"We will. Now you can service us."

Molly and Jenny removed their clothes and joined the two Slaves on the bed. Molly took Dorothy in her arms and Jenny took Doreen in hers. Each couple kissed and caressed each other. After a few minutes, each Slave got down between their Mistresses legs and began to go down on her. After cuming twice, Molly and Jenny each put on a strap-on harness and Molly said, "Now Slaves, get on your knees and suck on our cocks."

Dorothy and Doreen did as ordered. In a few minutes, Jenny said, "Get back on the bed Slaves, we are going to fuck you."

When the Slaves were in position, Molly and Jenny got behind the Slaves and rammed into the slave pussy, doggy style. They fucked them hard and fast. Soon both Slaves came, twice. Molly now said, "Now clean our cocks Slaves."

As Dorothy and Doreen were sucking the dildos, Jennifer walked in and said, "So, having fun?"

Molly laughed, "Yes, the Slaves are very good."

"Fine."

Jennifer removed her clothes and got on the bed and said, "Slaves, come here."

Dorothy climbed on the bed, saying, "Oh Mistress. Thank you."

Doreen, when she was on the bed, said, "Mistress, can we serve you."

"Yes my dears," answered Jennifer.

She turned to Molly and Jenny, saying, "Leave us now. Please wait in the hall."

When they were alone, Jennifer kissed each Slave. Then the three had sex, with each Slave going down on her Mistress while the other was fondling and sucking on her Mistress's breasts. When Jennifer had cum, the Slaves switched. After a half hour, Jennifer called out, "Molly."

"Yes Miss Jennifer?"

"Bring the household here."

Molly went to comply. To the two Slaves, Jennifer said, "Get dressed my Slaves."

"Yes Miss Jennifer."

Jennifer and her Slaves got dressed and soon, the entire household was in the bedroom. All were dressed and waiting for their Mistress to speak. She began, "My Dears. My fellow Mistresses and my many Slaves. We have two new members of our loving family. To my Slaves I say, you have two new Sister Slaves. To all, please welcome Dorothy and Doreen."

All members, Mistresses and Slaves alike, clapped and said, "Welcome!"

Dorothy and Doreen were weeping as each member of the household hugged her. Finally, Jennifer hugged both together and said, "Now you are our Slaves, part of our Family."

Jennifer was pleased.

1...345678