Jennifer's Cleaning and Organizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Mistress. I mean, yes Mistress. I have been good."

Jennifer glanced at Molly who nodded. "Would my Slave Mary like to cum?"

"Yes Mistress, please may I?"

"Yes, make yourself cum. In front of your daughters, your two new Sister Slaves and me, your Mistress."

"Thank you Mistress," Mary responded as she inserted two fingers in her cunt and with the other, fondled her tits.

She soon came as the others watched. She looked at Jennifer with a questioning look. Jennifer laughed and said, "Samantha and Darlene, make her cum again."

The two young slaves crawled over to Mary and each went down on her, taking turns. While the other kissed her, rubbed her body, sucked on her nipples and fondled her breasts. Several times, Jennifer called out "Stop" when she saw Mary was getting close. Then she would say, "Go ahead."

Finally, Mary had a massive orgasm, then another and then another. She then passed out.

"When your mother awakes, take her to your room Jenny and let her sleep. You two rest also. I will now take Samantha and Darlene to the big bedroom. You two can join us at 6. Bring your mother with you."

Jennifer then led Samantha and Darlene, after first putting a leash on both, to the bedroom. When there, Jennifer said, "Let me look at you. Turn around."

They did and Jennifer said, "Very nice."

"Thank you," each said.

"You will address me as Mistress or Miss Jennifer."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now kneel before me."

When her two Slaves had dropped to their knees, Jennifer asked, "Are you both prepared to be my loyal Slaves? Will you obey all orders?"

Samantha said, "Yes Mistress, command me."

Darlene said, "I am yours Mistress."

"Very well. I will not interfere with your jobs. Give Molly your work schedules. Remember, Molly and Jenny are your Mistresses also. Obey any order, whether in person, by phone or text. Understand?"

Each Slave responded, "Yes Mistress."

Jennifer then laid down on the bed saying, "Now join me sluts and worship me."

The two slaves smiled and got onto the bed, one on each side of their Mistress. The three kissed passionately, and then the slaves softly caressed Jennifer's body. Darlene fondled Jennifer's breasts and sucked on her nipples while Samantha worked her way down to between her legs and began to eat her pussy. Soon Jennifer was brought to an orgasm and then another. Then Jennifer motioned to her slaves and they all lay together.

The three were still lying on the bed when Molly, Jenny and Mary walked in. Jennifer sat up and said, "Samantha and Darlene have agreed to their Slavery. We will not interfere with their work. Molly, they will give you their schedule. I will decide when we use them."

"Yes Miss Jennifer," Molly replied.

"Mary will keep on as before. With me until 2p, then home until you two come home. She was and will remain, your servant. She will continue her Tuesdays with Gale. Any questions, ask me."

All said, "Yes Miss Jennifer."

Turning to Samantha and Darlene, she said, "Plan on every Sunday to be here."

"Yes Mistress," they each replied.

"Now, let us get cleaned up and go to dinner."

In an hour, all were ready to go and they drove to a restaurant for dinner. When they returned, Jennifer said to Samantha and Darlene, "You may go now. I, Molly or Jenny will talk with you every day. Remember, you are my Slaves."

"Yes Mistress, thank you," replied Samantha. Darlene responded by saying, "Yes, thank you Mistress."

As she turned away, Samantha stopped and asked, "Mistress, may Darlene move in with me? Can we be lovers?"

Jennifer smiled, took each by a hand and replied, "Certainly my dears. Enjoy each other." And she placed their hands together and said, "But remember, you belong to me. I am allowing you to have each other."

"Thank you Mistress," replied Samantha.

Darlene hugged Jennifer and said, "Thank you."

Then, Samantha and Darlene walked to their car, holding hands. After the two slaves had driven away, Jennifer said, "Time for bed. You three need to go to bed now. No sex tonight. I will see you in the morning."

The three Mistresses hugged and said "Goodnight."

Jennifer looked at Mary, "Goodnight Slave Mary. See you in the morning."

The week went by as normal for Mary, with her daughters choosing her clothes and her working with Jennifer till 2p. Then Mary would change into her sexy maid uniform and she would clean and prepare dinner. On Tuesday Gale showed up as usual and used Mary, having her service her pussy. Jennifer had Mary service her every morning and each evening her daughters enjoyed her. On Saturday, the three Mistresses used Mary and on Sunday Samantha and Darlene came and served their Mistresses.

The next week was the same until Wednesday when there was a knock on the door and Mary was startled by the noise. She thought to herself, "No one stops by the house."

She glanced through the curtains and saw a women standing at the door with a name tag on and holding a briefcase. "Must be a sales lady," Mary thought to herself.

Mary opened the door, saying, "Yes, may I help you?"

The sales woman replied, "My, what an outfit." Then added, "I'm sorry. My name is Tanya, may I come in."

"Well, no one is home."

Tanya looked inside, and then stepped through the door, saying, "I don't think they will mind."

She walked into the living room and sat down. Tanya, a very pretty 39 year old, was interested in this woman who dressed like that.

"But, my..."

"Who? The lady of the house?"

"Yes."

Tanya asked, "That is an interesting uniform. Why are you wearing it?"

"I am required to," answered Mary.

"I see. And do you do everything she tells you?"

In a soft voice, Mary said, "Yes."

"What? I couldn't hear you. Speak up."

"Yes, I do what I am told."

Tanya spread her legs, she said, "Really. What else do you do for your Mistress?"

Mary said, "My Mistress? I don't have..."

Tanya cut her off, saying, "Really. Look at you. Only a slave would wear that."

Mary looked down and did not reply. "Your silence speaks volumes. Bring me some coffee and be quick," said Tanya.

Mary stood still. Tanya said, "Well slave? You will serve me now."

Mary responded, "Yes Miss," and went to the kitchen.

While she was gone, Tanya thought to herself, "Wow. I've heard of such. I never met one before. I think I'll have some fun."

She took her panties off and put them in her bag. When Mary returned and had served the coffee, she remained standing as Tanya took several sips. Tanya put her cup down, spread her legs again and said, "Well Slave, I know you want to."

Mary looked, and then turned away.

"Oh no slave. Do your duty. Crawl between my legs or I will punish you."

Still, Mary hesitated. Tanya, getting irritated said, "Come here girl. Now."

Mary meekly walked over to Tanya and when she was there, Tanya grabbed her and laid her on her knees. Then she spanked her hard, 20 swats. After the 20th, Tanya pushed her off her knees, saying, "Now, get busy slave."

Mary recovered herself and dove between Tanya's legs. After having two orgasms, Tanya said, "Oh, you are good."

She sat and recovered for several minutes, then she stood up, walked to the door and said, "Be sure to tell your Mistress that you were a good girl."

She then placed one of her business cards on a small table and said, "Here is one on my cards for your Mistress." Then she laughed and said, "I will return and bring a friend," as she walked out.

Mary, still on the floor, did not move. "What have I done? What will my Mistress say? I'll call her," she thought to herself.

Jennifer's phone rang, indicating Mary was calling. "Yes Slave Mary."

"Hello Mistress, sorry to call. But something just happened."

Something in Mary's voice concerned Jennifer and she said, "What? Tell me."

Mary told everything about the visit from Tanya. When she had finished, Jennifer said, "I see. Did you enjoy it? Tell me the truth slut."

Mary hesitated for a moment, and then said, "Yes Mistress, I did. I am sorry."

"Sit down and reflect. I will call back in a short time."

Jennifer then looked at the video from the house. The video matched Mary's story exactly, which impressed Jennifer. "Well, she is a joy to have," she said to herself. "And this Tanya. Not bad," she continued to herself.

Watching Mary on the live feed, Jennifer picked up her phone and called Mary. "You are a slut aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"She left a card. Go get it."

"At once Mistress."

Mary walked quickly to the card and picked it up. "Now give me her name, number and business," Jennifer ordered.

Mary read the card to Jennifer. "Now slave, tell Miss Samantha and Miss Jenny everything. And tell them I will call them later. Now get on with your duties."

"Yes Mistress."

Jennifer sat for a moment, and then dialed Tanya's phone number. After exchanging pleasantries, Jennifer said, "I was told that you used my Slave Mary today, is that true?"

Tanya, surprised by the question, did not answer. Jennifer said, "Well, did you?"

Tanya finally answered, "Yes I did. I am sorry but she is so sexy and submissive. I just had to."

"And you said something about returning with a friend."

Tanya laughed and said, "Oh well, I didn't mean it."

"That's too bad. I would allow you to."

"What? I can?"

"Yes you can."

"I can visit again and with a friend?"

"Yes. As long as you ask me for permission. I rule."

Tanya was silent for a minute, then asked, "Why? What do you get from me?"

"Your obedience. As I stated. I am supreme. Acknowledge that and you may use my slave."

Tanya thought for a moment, and then said, "All right, you are supreme. Thank you."

"Good Tanya. When you wish to visit, call me. I will instruct Mary to consider you her Mistress. But remember, no real pain and no marks."

"Thank you. Can I spank her?"

"Yes you may. And bring a friend."

That ended the call. Jennifer then called Mary and said, "Slut, Tanya will be returning. Obey her. When she is with you, you are to consider her your Mistress."

Mary was excited by the idea and said, "Yes Mistress."

Jennifer, watching her on the live feed, could tell she was excited by the prospect, said, "Very good slut. I will stop by this evening."

"Oh, that's wonderful Mistress."

"Do not tell your Daughter Mistresses, I will do so."

"Very well Mistress."

Molly came home first and she immediately sat down, pointed to her feet and said, "Good evening Mother Slave. Massage my feet. If you do a good job, I will let you eat my pussy."

Mary got on her knees before her oldest daughter and began to massage her feet. After a short while, Molly said, "Thank you mother. That was very good," as she spread her legs, "now for your treat."

Mary smiled and dove between her daughter's legs. Molly came quickly and Mary was licking more when Jenny arrived home. "Well, what day," she said as she sat down.

Jenny looked at Molly and said, "May I?"

"Yes dear sister. She is all yours."

Mary began to massage Jenny's feet and then went down on her. Jenny, like Molly, came quickly. Just then, Jennifer walked into the house and said, "Hello my fellow Mistresses. Our slave was busy today. Watch her in action."

She played the event with Tanya. Molly and Jenny watched their Mother Slave submit to another. When it was over, Molly said, "How should we punish the slut?"

"We aren't going too. I talked with Tanya afterwards. When she left, Slave Mary called me and confessed. I have arranged with Tanya the following. She will be allowed to visit again and bring a friend, as long as she asks permission. Mary has been told to consider Tanya her Mistress."

Jenny said, "But she is our Slave."

"Yes she is. Always. But we can share. I have decided."

Molly looked at Jennifer for a moment, then turned to Jenny and said, "She is supreme. We have accepted her as such." Then to Jennifer she said, "It will be as you have ordered."

"Fine. Mary my slave, what is for dinner?"

The rest of the evening was spent having dinner and watching a movie.

The rest of the week when by as normal, as did the next three weeks. Mary serviced Jennifer in the mornings, she serviced her daughters in the evenings, and she serviced Gale every Tuesday. The weekends were spent with Samantha and Darlene. On a Tuesday, three weeks later, Tanya called Jennifer in the late afternoon and said, "If it is agreeable with you, I would like to visit your Slave tomorrow, with a friend."

"Who is she?"

"Her name is Debbie. She is a co-worker."

"I see. Yes you may visit her from 2:30 to 4:30 tomorrow afternoon."

"Thank you Jennifer."

"Thank you who little one?"

Tanya paused for a second, and then said, "Thank you Mistress."

"Very good. I would hate to say no. Continue to be a good girl."

"Yes Mistress."

"Enjoy my Slave. Goodbye."

"Yes, enjoy her. And to protect my property I'll be close by," Jennifer said to herself.

That evening, Jennifer informed Mary that she would be visited by Tanya the next day. Mary's daughters were surprised at the news. Jenny asked, "Tanya is coming here tomorrow? Why are you allowing it?"

"Why? Because I own Mary. She is my slut."

"But she could be hurt."

Jennifer smiled and said, "I will be close by, keeping an eye on things. She will be safe, I promise."

Molly added, "I will sit with you and watch with you."

Molly had spoken it as a fact, not a question. Jennifer looked at Molly for a moment, then said, "All right dear. You may keep watch with me. We will protect our slave."

Jenny looked at Molly and said in a soft voice, "Thank you."

The three women continued to talk for the next hour. Mary only speaking when asked a question. Jennifer stayed the night with Mary and the two slept arm in arm. The next day Jennifer and Molly were in Jennifer's car a short distance away when, at 2:30 Tanya knocked on the door. Mary, dressed in her sexy maid uniform, opened the door and said, "Good afternoon Mistress Tanya, please come in."

Tanya and a young woman walked into the house who Tanya introduced, saying, "This is Debbie. A co-worker of mine."

Jennifer, watching the feed, was surprised at how young Debbie appeared to be. She, Debbie, was a 20 year old petite beauty with a fantastic body. Tanya led them to the living room and after sitting down; Tanya said to Debbie, "Mary is a very obedient slave. Aren't you Mary?"

"Yes Miss Tanya."

Debbie was sitting wide eyed and Tanya asked her, "Would you like to see her Naked?"

Debbie just nodded yes. To Mary, Tanya said, "Mary Slave, strip."

Soon, Mary stood nude before her temporary Mistress.

"Pose for us Slut," commanded Tanya.

For several minutes Mary posed and showed off her body. Tanya motioned her to come closer. When she did, Tanya reached out and fondled her left breast and saying to Debbie, "See Debbie, feel how perfect she is."

Debbie, briefly pausing, reached out and fondled Mary's right breast. After several minutes, Tanya lowered her hands and rubbed the body before her until she reached Mary's pussy. Taking one of Debbie's hands, she placed it at Mary's pussy, saying, "Feel how wet she is. She's such a slut. Feel her." Then she said, guiding the young woman, "Now stick two fingers in her."

Debbie, spellbound, did as Tanya said and began to finger Mary. Tanya, seeing that Mary was getting close, took Debbie's hand away saying, "That's enough. The slut is good and hot now."

"Now slave, get across my lap. Now."

Mary lay across Tanya's lap and said to Debbie, "This slut likes being spanked." Then to Mary, "Don't you slut?"

"Yes Miss Tanya."

With her left hand Tanya rubbed and fingered Mary's pussy while she slowly spanked Mary's ass. After 5 swats, Tanya stopped and said to Debbie, "Oh, feel how wet this slut is."

Tanya took Debbie's hand and guided her touch to Mary's pussy. Then Tanya said, "Debbie, you spank the slut."

Debbie pulled her hands to her, thought for a moment, and then slapped Mary's ass. Tanya said, "Harder Debbie, harder."

Debbie swatted Mary hard 6 more times. Tanya pushed Mary to the floor, then said, "Stand up Slut."

Tanya then said to Debbie, "Debbie, my little one, I think it is times for you to get undressed."

"What?"

"You are here. You want this. Now stand up."

When Debbie stood up, Tanya said to Mary, "Undress the young lady." Then to Debbie, "Do not resist little one."

Debbie was so aroused, she let Mary undress her. Soon Debbie was naked just like Mary. Tanya, who was still clothed, smiled and said, "My, just look at my play things." Then she said, "Mary, kiss Debbie. Kiss her hard."

Mary took Debbie, who did not resist, in her arms and kissed her passionately. Tanya guided Debbie to sit and Mary worked her way down Debbie's body, reaching her beautiful pussy. "Yes Mary, excellent. Now make her come."

While Mary ate Debbie's pussy, Tanya kissed Debbie and played with her breasts. Soon Debbie came and then came again. Tanya then spread her legs and said, "Debbie my dear little one. Now get between my legs."

Debbie, having recovered, got down on the floor, got between Tanya's legs and began to go down on her. After a few minutes, Tanya stopped her and said, "You want to be like Mary, don't you Debbie? You want to be my slave don't you?"

Debbie looked up at Tanya, paused for a moment, then said, "Yes Tanya. I do."

Tanya smiled down on her, pulled a collar out of her bag and put it around Debbie's neck. She then said, "So be it. You are mind now."

She then grabbed Debbie's head and guided her back to her pussy. While Debbie was busy, Tanya pulled Mary close, kissed her and then said, "Fondle me, caress my breasts and suck on my nipples."

Eagerly, Mary did as ordered. Soon, Tanya had several orgasms. Jennifer and Molly had been watching and were very horny now. Jennifer, seeing the three relaxing and recovering, drove up to the house and let herself in.

Mary, Debbie and Tanya did not hear Jennifer and Molly, who stood and looked at the trio who all had their eyes closed. Then, Jennifer walked to one side of the room while Molly the other side. Mary opened her eyes, saw Jennifer, screamed and said, "Mistress!"

Tanya and Debbie both jumped up. Jennifer laughed and said. "Well, you three have had a very sexy time of it. It made me very horny watching."

Tanya and Debbie looked at each other. Tanya said, "Watching? You watched us?"

"Yes, we both watched."

Tanya looked at Molly for a moment, then Jennifer said, "And you have your own slave now. She does look fantastic."

Tanya, still confused just nodded. Jennifer went on, "I'm sure you won't mind if Debbie takes care of Molly?"

Molly sat down, spread her legs and said, "Slave Debbie, come here. You know what to do."

Debbie looked at Molly, then Tanya and then Jennifer for a long moment. She then walked to Molly, dropped to her knees and began to eat her pussy. Jennifer smiled, then said, "I also would like to cum. Now, which should I choose? My slave Mary or...?"

Tanya looked at her for a moment, then said, "Me? Oh no, I don't..."

"Now you do," Jennifer said as she sat down.

"But first. Mary, undress Tanya."

Tanya and Jennifer stared at each other for a long time. Finally, Tanya lowered her eyes and said in a soft voice, "Yes Mary. Undress me."

Soon Tanya was naked and she dropped to her knees before Jennifer. Jennifer pulled her face towards her pussy and Tanya began. While Tanya and Debbie were busy, Jennifer said, "Remember my dears. I am supreme, I control."

Molly, Mary, Tanya and Debbie all said, "Yes Mistress Jennifer."

Jennifer went on, "Tanya, Debbie is yours. Enjoy her. If you ask, you may use Mary again. When I am not present, Molly is in charge."

123456...8