Jennifer's Cleaning and Organizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly and Jenny each said, "Thank you Miss Jennifer."

Turning to Mary, Jennifer said, "Sit and watch your Mistresses make love. Do not play with yourself or cum."

"Yes Mistress."

Taking each daughter by the hand, Jennifer led them to the bed. Jennifer lay in the middle of the bed with Molly on one side and Jenny on the other side. At first they kissed each other. Jennifer and Molly, Molly and Jenny, Jenny and Jennifer. All the while, they lightly rubbed and caressed each other. Then began to fondle each other's breasts and suck on each other's nipples.

Then Jenny moved down to lie between Jennifer's legs and began to eat her pussy. Molly was busy fondling her tits, sucking her nipples and kissing her. Jennifer soon came and the two young women switched places and brought Jennifer to another orgasm. Then, while Jennifer laid resting, Molly and Jenny got into a 69 and brought each other to orgasms.

As Molly and Jenny rested, Jennifer got out of bed, walked out the bedroom door and reached into a bag. When she returned, she was carrying something but Mary, who had been watching the sex but did not play with herself, could not see what it was. Mary was very hot and horny from watching the three women have such wonderful sex.

Jennifer walked up to her and said, "See this," holding up the object, "I am going to fuck you now slut. Go kneel by the bed and wait for me as I put this on."

Jennifer was holding a strap-on dildo and harness. Molly and Jenny were now watching. Jennifer put the harness on and approached Mary. When she was in front of Mary, she said, "Slut, make my cock wet do I can fuck you."

Mary then licked and sucked on the dildo. Jenny said after watching for a few minutes, "You are such a slut Mom. We'll have to find you some real cock to suck."

"Yes we will. Great idea little sister," replied Molly.

Jennifer, when her cock was good and wet, said, "Get up slut and get on all fours on the edge of the bed."

When Mary was in position, Jennifer, finding a very wet pussy, pushes the dildo into Mary's cunt and said to Molly and Jenny, "Each take a tit."

As Jennifer fucked her and her daughters sucked on her tits, Mary was quickly brought you an orgasm. Jennifer kept pounding her cunt and her daughters kept fondling and sucking on her tits. Soon, Mary had a second, then a third orgasm. Jennifer pulled out and Mary collapsed. After a minute, Jennifer stuck the dildo in her face, saying, "Clean my cock slut."

Mary took it in her mouth and cleaned off the pussy juice. Watching, Jenny said to Molly, "Such a slut."

Jennifer then said, "Everyone, we will shower now. I will be first, then Molly and then Jenny. Mother Slut will wash each of us."

In that order, the four women got ready for the day. Mary washed and dried Jennifer, Molly and then Jenny. The girls dressed their Mom in a half tee, short skirt, thigh highs and no underwear. Then Jennifer added a collar and leash. Jennifer had brought a change of clothes and was wearing a tight blouse and a skirt. Molly and Jenny were both in short shorts and a halter top. Mary's hair was in pig tails with ribbons. The other ladies had their hair in pony tails.

When all were ready, Jennifer said, "Ok my dears. Let us go to lunch to celebrate."

Holding on to the leash, Jennifer led them to her car. When they got to the car, Jennifer said, "Slave Mary, sit in the back middle. Molly and Jenny sit on either side of her."

Once all were seated, Jennifer said, "Girls, play with Mother Slut but do not let her cum."

Molly smiled and said, "As you wish."

As Jennifer drove, Molly and Jenny played with Mary's body. They caressed her breasts, they rubbed her mound, they sucked on her nipples and they fingered her cunt. By the time the car pulled into the restaurant, Mary was extremely hot and horny. "Please Mistress, let me cum," she begged Jennifer.

Jennifer laughed, turned to look at her and said, "Not yet slut. If you are a good girl, maybe I will let you."

Molly and Jenny laughed and Jenny said, "Damn she is a horny slut."

Jennifer took hold of the leash and walked into the restaurant. Mary was so embarrassed to be seen like this. But excited too. It was a high end restaurant and Jennifer had reserved a private room. The hostess led them to their dining room. When they were part way through the main dining area, Jennifer said, handing the leash to the hostess, "Here, you lead her."

The hostess, Samantha, took the leash and after pausing for a moment, continued on, leading Mary. When they were seated, their waitress stepped in, handed out menus to all. When she tried to hand one to Mary, Molly stopped her saying, "She doesn't need one, we will choose for her."

The waitress, Darlene, smiled and said, "Okay. I will be back in a moment."

In a few minutes, Darlene, returned to get their orders. She noticed that one lady was missing as she asked, "Are you ready with your orders? Or do you want to wait for her?"

Jenny giggled. Molly simply smiled. Jennifer said, "No, we will order. She is here under the table eating my pussy."

"What? But..."

"Go ahead. Look dear."

Darlene lifted the tablecloth and saw Mary, on her knees, with her head between Jennifer's legs. "After lunch, if we are satisfied. She will give you your tip," Jennifer said and adding, "Send in 3 or 4 guys in here. Before the food."

Darlene stood for a moment, still watching Mary, and then Molly said, "Like what you see? Perhaps you would like to do that to me?"

"What? I never..."

Jennifer saved her by saying, "Please take our orders."

Darlene took the orders and left the room. Jennifer came and ordered Mary to "get back in your seat you slut."

Just then, three young men walked in. Smiling at them, Jennifer, said, "Hello, this slut wants to suck some cocks."

She handed the leash to one and said, "Here, take her to the restroom. Have her give you all blow jobs, only blow jobs."

The three looked at each other, then at Jennifer, and then smiled and the one holding the leash said, "Come with us bitch."

Mary looked at Jennifer with pleading eyes but Jennifer ignored her silent pleading and said, "Go with them Mother Slut. Do as you are told."

Then to the guys, she added, "Bring her back in 20 minutes."

"Yes madam."

The three guys left the room leading Mary by the leash. Twenty two minutes later, Samantha brought Mary back and said, "She just sucked off three guys. Is she for real?"

Molly stood up, took the leash and handed it to Jenny. She then turned to Samantha, grabbed her and said, "And it turned you on didn't it?"

Samantha tried to pulled away saying, "Let me go."

"You're turned on, I know you are. Let me check. Stay still."

Molly let her go and reached out and rubbed her mound. Samantha did not move as Molly slowly rubbed her. Molly smiled and said, "She is soaking. What a slut."

Jennifer then said "Dear Mary needs release. Please go down on her."

Samantha still did not move. Molly slapped her ass hard and said, "Now bitch. That was an order."

Mary sat down and Samantha slowly walked to her, got on her knees and spread Mary's legs. She stared for a second, and then dived at the cunt in front of her. At that moment, Darlene came in with their order and placed the food on the table. She then saw Samantha and Mary and said, "Oh my god."

Jenny went to her, took an arm and walked her to Mary. In shock, Darlene allowed herself to be led. Guiding Darlene into position she said, "Mother Slut, eat this pussy while yours is being eaten."

And to Darlene, she said. "You will allow her to eat you."

The three Mistresses ate their lunch while watching the three sluts. As soon as Samantha started to eat her pussy, Mary came almost at once, then, as Samantha kept at it, Mary build up to another one. At the same time, Mary was being face sat by Darlene and was eating her pussy as she was ordered. Soon Mary came again and as did Darlene. Darlene dropped to the floor, as did Samantha.

The three Mistresses clapped and Jennifer said, "A very nice floor show ladies. Now Darlene, please go down on Mary. Mary go down on Samantha and Samantha go down on Darlene. That's right, it is daisy chain time."

Slowly, the three sluts got into position as ordered. The three Mistresses watched as the threesome licked and sucked on each other. It did not take long for the three to each cum. Jennifer nodded to Molly, who said to Mary, "Help the sluts up Mother Slut. We are ready to go."

When Samantha and Darlene were standing, Jennifer said to them, "Well done my little sluts. Give Molly your cell numbers. If we call or text you, obey. Understand?"

Both the staff members said it soft voices, "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Very good. And remember, these two young ladies are your Mistresses also."

Samantha and Darlene glanced at Molly and Jenny, and then said, "Yes Mistress."

"Now Darlene, bring the bill. Samantha stay."

Darlene darted first to the restroom to clean up her face. "Thank god it is close," she thought.

She then printed out the bill and returned. Jennifer took the bill, handed her a credit card but said, "No, give it to Samantha, she will process it. You stay."

On the way, Samantha also went first to the restroom. She returned and placed the credit card and the receipt in front of Jennifer. Jennifer looked at the bill, looked up at Samantha and Darlene, and then added a very generous tip. Jennifer and the others then got up from the table. Jennifer said. "Now do not disobey me or Molly or Jenny. Do we understand each other?"

Each responded, "Yes Mistress."

"You two are cute together. You can still fuck men but I want you to make love to each other every day."

Each smiled and said, "Yes Mistress."

"Excellent sluts. Now kiss each other with feeling." Darlene and Samantha embraced each other and kissed long, hard and passionately. When they broke the kiss, they were alone. They looked at each other, laughed, then kissed again. Jennifer, Molly, Jenny and Mary, walked out of the restaurant and to the car, with Jennifer leading Mary by the leash.

Once in the car, Jennifer drove back to Mary's home. When the four women walked into the house, Jennifer said, turning to Molly and Jenny, "I will take your mother to her bedroom where she will satisfy me. It is now 3pm; we will come down at 5pm so she can fix us dinner." She added, "You two," then she paused, smiling, "you two are very hot, are you not?"

Molly nodded her head and Jenny said, "Yes."

"Well, while I am busy with your mother, you two will make love. Not as doms, but as lovers."

Molly looked at Jenny, smiled and said, "Come with me dear sister."

And the two young women walked away hand in hand towards Molly's room. Jennifer watched them go and when the door closed, Jennifer said to Mary, "I hope you don't mind Mary. I ordered them to have sex for three reasons. One, they are cute together; two, they are still aroused from lunch and deserve to be satisfied; and three, they must be reminded that I control."

"Yes Mistress Jennifer. You are wise and all you decide is good."

"Very good Slave Mary. Shall we go to your room now?"

Jennifer led Mary by the leash. When they reached the bedroom, Jennifer said, "Undress me."

"Yes Mistress."

When she was nude, Jennifer lay down on the bed and then said, "Get undressed and join me Slave."

Mary quickly took her clothes off and got into bed. The two women embraced and kissed and carcasses. After several minutes, Jennifer nudged Mary lower on her body and Mary understood. She got between her Mistress's legs and went down on her. She sucked, licked and brought Jennifer to multiple orgasms. Jennifer then handed Mary a dildo, saying, "Now fuck me hard."

Mary, using the dildo, brought Jennifer too many more orgasms. As they lay in each other's arms, Mary said, "I love you Mistress."

Jennifer responded. "I love you Mary."

At 4:55, Jenny, still recovering, said to Mary, "Go and tell your daughters to be in the living room, washed and dried in 30 minutes. Then come back here."

"Yes Mistress."

Then she left the room to comply.

As far as the daughters, earlier when they walked in Molly's room, they at first stood nervously and looked at each other. After a couple of minutes, Molly asked, "So little sister, are you ready?"

To which Jenny replied, "Oh yes big sister."

They then rushed into an embrace and kissed. And kissed. Moving to the bed, the two sisters kissed, caressed, and fondled each other. And finally got into a 69 position. Both sisters had multiple orgasms. During a short break, the two sisters looked at each other and both said, "I love you."

After resting for a few minutes, the two continued. They made love until their mother knocked on the door and opened it, saying, "Our Mistress directs you to be in the living room in 30 minutes, washed and dried."

"Ok mom," was the response.

When Mary returned to her bedroom, Jennifer was in the shower. Seeing Mary had returned, Jennifer said, "Come here."

And Mary entered the shower with her Mistress. Soon, the four women were in the living room. Jennifer laughed and said, "Well, I feel better."

The others laughed and agreed. Mary was directed to make dinner while her three Mistresses talked. During dinner, Jennifer, Molly and Jenny sat around the dining table and ate their meal. Mary was not allowed to sit. She was required to serve. Only after her Mistresses were finished, was Mary allowed to eat the leftovers. While Mary washed and dried the dishes, her Ladies watched a show on TV.

At one point, Jennifer asked Molly and Jenny, "Do you have Darlene and Samantha's phone numbers?"

"Yes," was the reply.

"Find out if they are working tomorrow, and if they are, when they get off."

Molly then texted Samantha and Jenny texted Darlene. A few minutes later, each responded, "I am off."

Smiling, Jennifer instructed Molly and Jenny "to invite them over tomorrow. As slaves. Use them for your pleasure. I will give you tomorrow with them."

"Oh thank you," cried Jenny.

Soon, it was arranged, Darlene and Samantha would each come to the house. Jennifer got up saying, "Excellent my dears. Enjoy tomorrow. I will see you on Monday. Tonight, each of you is to sleep in your own rooms. No sex tonight."

All hugged and Mary said, "Goodnight Mistress. I love you."

"I love you Mary Slave."

The three remaining women soon went to bed.

As Jennifer drove to her own home, she thought to herself, "Damn, this is great. I love being the dominant. It is very arousing. And Mary! She is the perfect slave. And those daughters. So beautiful and they are so into this. I love it so. I love to watch. I can't wait for tomorrow."

Jennifer called Molly, and after each said "Hello," Jennifer said, "Put me on speaker." Then she said, "My dears. Tomorrow, you are to use Darlene and Samantha. To begin, have them shave each other and order them to stay clean shaven. Then spank them, have them put on a show for you, have them serve you both. To not have Mary participate, she is to watch only. And Mary, you are not to play with yourself."

"Yes Mistress," responded Mary.

Jennifer asked, "Are there any questions?"

Molly answered, "No Miss Jennifer. We will do as you wish." Then she asked, "Will you be watching?"

"Perhaps I will. I will be there at 4pm."

"Yes Miss Jennifer," replied Molly.

Jenny then said, "Oh, Miss Jennifer, please watch us."

Jennifer laughed and said, "Goodnight my dears. Remember, no sex tonight."

Molly and Jenny each said, "Yes Miss Jennifer."

Mary said, "Yes Mistress."

The next morning, after Mary had served breakfast, she then bathed both of her Daughter Mistresses. Just before noon, Darlene and Samantha drove up. They knocked on the door and Mary, wearing her sexy maid uniform, let them in and led them to the living room. Molly and Jenny were waiting for them. When they entered, Molly said, "Welcome Slaves. Please disrobe."

The two slaves glanced at each other, and then began to remove their clothes. When they were naked, Jenny said, "Now turn around, a complete turn."

When they did, Molly asked, "How old are you?"

Samantha answered, "I am 24."

Darlene answered, "I am 20."

Jenny then said, "You are both very beautiful."

"Thank you."

Molly now asked, "Are you both ready to be slaves? To Mistress Jennifer and my sister and I?"

Samantha stepped forward and said, "Miss Molly, yes I am your slave. I wish to serve."

"Very well Samantha. In Mistress Jennifer's name, I accept you," Molly replied. She then turned to Darlene and asked, "And you?"

Darlene paused, then said, "I to wish to serve you three, my Mistresses."

"In the name of Mistress Jennifer, I accept you." Then Molly said, "Slave Samantha, Slave Darlene, go now. Shave each other. Slave Mary will assist you. You both are ordered to keep yourselves clean shaven."

"Yes Mistress."

Jenny then said, "Mary, take them to your room. See that they shave each other. Be back in one hour."

"Yes Mistress."

The three slaves left the room to do as ordered. First Mary gathered what was needed. Then Samantha worked Darlene. First she clipped the hair very short, and then shaved till Darlene was smooth. Then Darlene did Samantha. Mary, who had assisted, now said, "Come with me Slaves."

The three returned to the living room. Molly said to the two new slaves, "Now kneel before me and my sister."

Samantha knelt before Molly and Darlene knelt before Jenny. Molly, holding a collar, said, "I and my sister will now place these collars around your necks."

Molly now placed the collar on Samantha and locking it in place. Jenny did the same to Darlene. Jenny now said, "Ok slaves, entertain us. Make love before us."

"Yes slaves, make each cum," added Molly.

Then Molly added, "But first, Samantha lay across my lab and Darlene lay across Jenny. We will first spank our new slaves."

When each slave was in position, the spanking began. Each received 20 hard strokes. When finished, Molly said, "Now thank us."

Each slave said, "Thank you Mistress."

"Very good slaves," Molly said and added, "Now entertain us."

Jenny then said, "Begin now. Continue until we say stop."

Samantha and Darlene each nodded and then embraced. Then they kissed passionately and caressed each other. As they kissed, they sank to the floor and then they got into a 69 position. Soon both had cum. Then they fondled each other and sucked on each other's nipples. Soon they were rubbing each other's pussy and started to finger each other. Soon, both came again. They then got into a 69 again. Mary, who was watching but was not touching herself, was getting very turned on. As were Molly and Jenny.

After the two slaves had cum again, Molly said, "Samantha come here and eat my pussy. Darlene, come eat Jenny's."

Both slaves were eager to comply and crawled to their Mistresses. As the slaves were munching on their cunts, Molly and Jenny kissed, caressed and fondled each other. Soon, each Mistress had multiple orgasms.

Jennifer, who was watching the live feed, was fingering her pussy and getting hotter and hotter. She then had a massive orgasm. After she rested, she said to herself, "Time to go. I said I would be there at 4." Jennifer got cleaned up and drove to Mary's and walked in to find Molly and Jenny still getting there pussies eaten. No one noticed her at first; then Mary saw her and cried out, "Mistress!"

All heads lifted and turned towards Jennifer, who said, "Hello my dears."

"Hello Miss Jennifer," replied Darlene and Samantha.

Molly and Jenny both said, "Hello Jennifer. Welcome."

"I see things are going well." Then looking at Mary, she asked, "Have you been a good girl? No playing?"

123456...8