Jennifer's Cleaning and Organizing

Story Info
Jennifer and Mary.
27.4k words
4.48
19.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Jennifer Conley was in her car driving back to her office. While driving she was reviewing her visit with Mrs. Smithroth. Jennifer, a stunning blonde with long legs, pert tits and a perfect little ass, still could not believe what had just happened. Jennifer, 32 years old and very beautiful, is the owner of a small business called Jennifer's Cleaning and Organizing. She and her staff clean residential and offices. She also will show you how to "organize" your closets, your storage areas, your garage or anything else. Her business has grown in the five years since she started.

She has many clients but Mrs. Mary Smithroth is a first. Jennifer had recently assisted Mary in organizing her home. The bedroom closets, including her two daughters, and all other storage areas were now in great shape. Earlier that day, Mary Smithroth had called Jennifer and asked her to come over for a consolidation. Jennifer agreed although she could not imagine what Mary needed now.

Mrs. Mary Smithroth is a 40 year old divorced mother of two daughters; Molly, age 22 and Jenny, age 19. All three are quite beautiful with light brown hair and similar bodies. Both daughters lived at home. Molly had just graduated college while Jenny was attending college. Mary had done well in the divorce and had an inheritance from her parents so she did not have to work.

When Jennifer arrived at the Smithroth residence, Mary welcomed her warmly. Offering Jennifer some refreshments, Mary led her to the living room. After some small talk, Jennifer said, "Mary, why did you wish to see me?"

Mary paused for a moment, and then responded, "I have a request of you. It is a little embarrassing but I have thought about it a lot since you "organized" my house."

"What is it? You know I want to help if I can."

"I know. You are very good at what you do."

"Then tell me, please."

Mary stared at the floor for a minute while Jennifer was wondering, "What in the world is she going to ask of me?"

Then Mary looked up and looked at Jennifer and said in a string of words, "I would like you to organize me. Take control of me. Make me yours. Use me sexually. Spank me. Please."

Nothing could have surprised Jennifer more. She thought, "Organize her? Make her mine? Use her sexually and spank her?"

Neither woman said anything for several moments, then Jennifer said, "I am not a lesbian. Why are you asking me this?"

"I am not either but I want this. Please."

"It sounds like you want me to be your Mistress."

For a second Mary looked at Jennifer in the eye, then lowered her eyes and said, "Yes I do."

"And you want to be my Slave?"

"Yes I do."

Jennifer stood up and walked out of the room. With Mary waiting in the living room, Jennifer thought about it. She was intrigued. No she wasn't a lesbian but she had played around in college. She asked herself, "Could I be a Mistress?" "Yes," she answered herself.

Jennifer returned to the living room and without Mary noticing, placed a web cam with a view of the sofa and sat down. The web cam automatically sent the feed to her computer. Mary sat nervously, waiting for a response.

"So, you want me to "organize" you?"

In a small voice, Mary replied, "Yes."

"You want me to "control" you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"What about your daughters? Won't they notice things?"

"My daughters? I guess so."

"What if I ordered you to seduce one of them, would you obey?"

Mary thought long and hard about that. She finally answered, "God forgive me. Yes I would. You are my Mistress."

Now it was Jennifer who thought. Then she said, "I accept you Slave Mary. Take off your clothing, all of it."

"Now?"

"Yes, now."

Mary stood up and stripped off her clothes, leaving on her underwear.

"I said all."

Mary took off her bra and panties, and then tried to cover herself.

"Hold your arms at your sides. Let me look at you," said Jennifer. Then she said, "Now turn around. And bend over. Let me see your ass."

Mary did as ordered; she was embarrassed but excited too. Jennifer looked at her and said, "You are very nice for your age my dear Slave."

"Thank you Mistress."

"But you need better and sexier underwear. And sexy and slutty clothing."

"Yes Mistress. Shall I buy some immediately?"

"Yes," replied Jennifer. Then she said, "Come here Mary. Lay across my knees."

Mary walked to her and lay across Jennifer's knees. "Now Slave Mary, your first spanking. The first of many."

Jennifer then spanked Mary with hard swats. Pausing to rub Mary's pussy between strokes. After 50 swats, Mary's ass was bright red and she was very hot and horny.

Jennifer asked her, "So Slave, do you want to cum?"

"Yes Mistress. Please."

"What will you do for me?"

"Anything Mistress, anything."

"Swear to be a good Slave."

"I swear to be a good Slave."

Jennifer said, as she pushed Mary to the floor, "Bring yourself off Slave. Stick your fingers in your cunt and bring yourself off."

Mary came quickly and Jennifer laughed, "Such a slut." Then she continued, "Slave, I will return in two days. Have new underwear and clothes by then. Also, think about having sex with your daughters. It will happen soon. Start showing off your body to your daughters. Offer to massage their feet, do their hair, and clean their bedrooms. Be very submissive to them. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Keep me informed."

"Yes Mistress Jennifer. Thank you."

"I am leaving now. You may bring yourself off one more time. Then not again until I say so."

"Thank you Mistress."

Jennifer left and soon she pulled over and stuck two fingers in her pussy and had a huge orgasm. When she was able, she drove on, reviewing what had happened. She said to herself, "Did that really just happen to me? Do I have a slave now?" Smiling, she answered, "Yes I do."

On her way again, Jennifer called Mary, who was still lying on the floor. When Mary answered, she asked, "Did you have a good orgasm Slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you still want to be my Slave?"

"Yes Mistress Jennifer."

"I will be by your house tomorrow morning, make sure no one is there and leave a key under your mat."

"Yes Mistress."

"Goodbye Slave."

When Jennifer got to her office, she made plans and purchases. Meanwhile, after her Mistress called her, Mary got up and showered. Then following Jennifer's order, got dressed in a pair of short shorts and a short t-shirt. And put her hair in pig tails. When she looked at herself in a floor mirror, she laughed at herself. "I look ridiculous," but then said, "but I do look sexy."

Later, when her daughter Molly got home, she welcomed her home, "Hi Molly."

"Hi Mom." Then Molly saw her mother. "Mom! What on earth are you wearing?"

"Oh, I thought I looked younger in this."

"Oh you do Mom."

"I don't look silly?"

"No Mom."

"How was your day?"

"Long, my feet are killing me."

"Oh, come with me," Mary said as she led Molly to the living room.

Sitting her down, Mary got on her knees in front of her daughter and removed her shoes. Molly was confused and asked, "What are you doing Mom?"

"I'm going to massage your feet. I feel like serving you."

"Ok. Thank you."

For several minutes, Mary massaged Molly's feet and Molly said, "That does feel good."

Mary smiled at her daughter. Then her other daughter walked in.

"Hi Jenny."

"Hi Mom."

Then Jenny saw how her Mom was dressed and what she was doing. She asked, "What is going on?"

Before Mary could answer, Molly laughed and said, "Mom wants a new look. And she is giving me a foot massage."

Mary asked her youngest daughter, "Would you like one dear?"

"Sure Mom."

Jenny came and sat down next to her sister. Mary removed Jenny's shoes and massaged her feet. Molly and Jenny looked at each other and smiled. After several minutes, Jenny said, "Thank you Mom."

"Oh that's ok. I want to serve you both."

Again, Molly and Jenny looked at each other. Mary made dinner, and after, when her daughters offered to clean up, she said, "No, I'll do it. Go sit and relax."

"Ok Mom," her daughters replied.

Later in the evening, Mary asked her daughters, "Would you like me to wash your hair?"

"Sure Mom."

All headed to the bathroom but Mary said, "No, we'll go to mine."

Molly and Jenny glanced at each other. Each thought to herself, "What is going on. Mom does not like us to use her bathroom."

Soon Mary had washed and dried both of her daughter's hair and all were back in the living room. As they sat, Mary said to her daughters, "That was nice. Let's do it again tomorrow."

"Yes Mom. Thank you."

"Yes my dears. I want to serve you."

The rest of evening was spent watching TV, with each in her own thoughts. Jenny was confused and wondered what was up. Molly was also confused but had an idea of what was happening. She thought to herself, "Mom wants to serve us, ok. Let's see what happens."

Mary was very happy at how things were going and thought, "Mistress Jennifer will be pleased."

Jennifer was pleased. Very pleased. She had watched the earlier feed, the foot massaging of both daughters and was now watching the live feed. She thought to herself, "Yes, I am pleased. And starting tomorrow I'll see more."

The next morning, as the three women were getting ready for the day, Mary asked Molly, "Molly, what should I wear today? You decide for me."

"What?"

"Please Molly."

"Ok Mom. Let's see."

Molly looked for a moment, then had a thought and said, "Wait a minute Mom."

She left the room to go to her room and as after moment, returned with an outfit. "Here," she said as she handed her mother the outfit, "put this on."

Mary took the outfit and looked at it. Molly said, "You wanted to look younger."

"Yes dear. I'll wear it for you."

The outfit was a short skirt and a tube top. When she was dressed in it, Molly said, "Mom, you are beautiful. Now put your hair in pigtails."

"Yes dear."

Mary did as her daughter suggested and when Jenny saw her mother, she smiled and said, "Mom, you look adorable."

Then her daughters had to leave, Molly to work and Jenny to school. An hour later, Mary left to go shopping to buy new underwear and clothing like her Mistress had ordered.

When the house was empty Jennifer entered using the key that Mary had left. She then put a number of web cams throughout the house. In each room; in each bedroom, in each bath, two in the living room, in the dining room and the kitchen. And she set up a central computer to take the feed, record it and then to send it to her personal computer. When finished, she thought, "Now I'll see what they are doing."

Jennifer then called Mary and after shared greetings said, "Now Slave Mary. Buy new clothes. Oh, how did it go with your daughters yesterday?"

"It went great Mistress."

"Good. Keep it up. I will see you tomorrow."

"Yes Mistress."

Jennifer added, "Send me pics of anything you want to buy for my approvable."

"Yes Mistress."

Mary shopped for hours and had a great time. She was very aware how she looked and the looks she got. But, she quickly got used to the looks and enjoyed her day. And she found a large number of bras, panties, thigh highs, stockings, lingerie, blouses, halter tops, short t-shirts, short shorts, skirts and dresses. And all very sexy. Mistress Jennifer approved all of the purchases.

Later, Jenny returned home first and Mary asked her, "May I massage your feet dear?"

"Yes Mother, you may. Thank you."

While massaging Jenny's feet, Mary told her, "I love to serve my daughters my dear."

Jenny responded, "You do Mom?"

"Yes I do. Ask me to do anything for you and I will."

"Ok, wash my feet. Then paint my nails."

"Yes dear."

Mary got up, left the room and returned with a wash cloth and different polishes.

"What color my dear?"

While Mary was washing her feet, Jenny chose her color. As Mary was finishing up, Molly walked in, saw what was happening and said, "Well, that would be nice."

Mary responded, "Hello dear, here sit down. Let me massage your feet, then wash them and paint your nails."

Molly sat down next to her sister while her mother was on her knees before them. As Mary worked on Molly's feet, Molly asked, "How was your day Mom?"

"It was great. I bought a whole new wardrobe."

"Oh really, well you must model your new clothes for us."

Jenny said, "Yes, so we know what to have you wear each day."

Molly and Jenny smiled at each other.

"Yes Jenny. I want you both to tell me what to wear," Mary said in replied. Mary then said, "After dinner my dears. I will show you what I bought today. It is almost ready."

Watching the live feed, Jennifer was very happy at the show that Mary and her daughters were giving her. "Oh, this is wonderful," she said to herself.

After dinner and the clean up, which Mary did by herself, Mary brought all of her purchases. The girls loved the underwear she had chosen; the bras, the panties, the thigh highs and stockings. Jenny said, "All are beautiful Mom. Now, try on the clothes."

Mary tried on each article of clothing that she had bought that day. Each blouse, halter top, short t-shirt. And each skirt, dress and pair of short shorts. Then she tried on the lingerie. The girls loved her outfits and really loved the lingerie. Watching the live feed, Jennifer loved it all too. At the end Mary said to her daughters, "I love to serve you my daughters. Please, each day, pick out my outfit for me."

"Yes mother, we will."

It was getting late and all went to bed.

The next morning, it was Thursday, after all were showered and the daughters were dressed, Molly said to her mother, "Dear mother, Jenny and I want you to wear this."

And she handed Mary an outfit. Mary put on the thigh highs, the short skirt and the short t-shirt. Jenny clapped and said, "Oh Mom, you look so look. Now, put your hair in pig tails."

Mary did so and her daughters left for the day. An hour later, Jennifer, using her key, walked into the house. Jennifer had texted to Mary, "Slave Mary, I will be there in 15 minutes. I will let myself in. You are to be on your knees when I entered."

Mary texted back, "Yes Mistress Jennifer. I am waiting for you."

When she entered the house and saw Mary on her knees as she had ordered, she said, "Good girl Mary. So, how is it going with your daughters?"

"Very well Mistress. It has only been two days but they are more dominant with me."

"Good."

Jennifer walked onto the living room and sat down. She then said, "Very good slave. I did not tell you to move and you did not. Very good."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Now crawl to me and eat my pussy you slut."

Soon, Mary was between Jennifer's legs, licking and sucking on her beautiful, perfect pussy. "That's it slut. Yes. Do it slowly and listen." She continued, "I am pleased Slave. You are doing very well. Continue with your daughters; let them be more dominant with you."

Pausing, Mary replied, "Yes Mistress."

Jennifer continued, "Tell them that you want do take a part-time job with me as my personal assistant. Tell them that I had mentioned needing one, say from 10a to 2p. And you came dressed as you are for the interview. You start on Monday. Ask them for permission. Tell them it won't interfere with your serving them."

"But what if they say no?"

"They will say yes," Jennifer answered back. She went on, "Yes, you wear the clothes they picked out for you today for the interview. Get them to tell you to continue to wear what they tell you do."

"Yes Mistress Jennifer."

All this time, Mary was eating the pussy of her Mistress and Jennifer had one orgasm, then a second. She lay for a moment, then said, "Slave, have you cum since I saw you on Tuesday?"

"No Mistress, you told me not to."

"Very good. You will not until I give you one, understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

Jennifer reached in her bag and pulled out a dildo. She handed it to Mary and said, "Fuck me with it."

Mary smiled and fucked her Mistress with the dildo, soon bringing her to a third orgasm. After several minutes, Jennifer asked, "Any questions Slave?"

"No Mistress. I will do as you have ordered."

Jennifer got to her feet, walked to the door, turned and said, "Oh, I bought you this. Put it on before your daughters get home. Tell them that you bought it today. Suggest that it be your evening uniform."

"What is it?"

"It is a sexy maid uniform. Suggest that, while serving them, that you wear it."

"Yes Mistress."

Jennifer stepped out, saying, "I will pick you up at 10a on Monday. Goodbye Slave Mary. For now."

"Goodbye Mistress."

After Jennifer left, Mary sat for a time and thought, "Oh my god. She's wonderful! Oh, I love her." "But," she continued thinking, "can I really have sex with Molly and Jenny?" She sat for a few minutes and then said out loud, "Yes I can. If Mistress Jennifer wishes it, I will."

And she smiled.

When Molly returned home, Mary was in the sexy maid outfit as Mistress Jennifer had ordered. Mary heard Molly walking up to the door and let her in saying, "Hi dear, how was your day?"

"It was good Mom," Molly answered as she walked in.

Molly looked at her Mom and said, "What are you wearing?"

"Do you like it? I picked it up today. I thought that from now on, I should wear it in the evenings while I am serving you and Jenny. What do you think?"

Molly stood for a moment, then said, "Turn around. Let me see you."

Mary did as she was told. Molly said, "You look fantastic Mom. Yes, wear that from now on in the evenings."

"Yes Molly."

The two walked into the living room where Mary asked, "May I give you your foot massage now."

Molly sat down and said. "Yes Mother. On your knees before me."

Mary dropped to her knees, removed Molly's shoes and began massaging her feet. As she was so occupied, Mary said, "At dinner, dear, I have something to discuss with you and your sister."

"What?"

"I will tell you during dinner."

"Ok Mom."

A few minutes later, in came Jenny. She stepped in the living room and said as she did, "I thought you would be doing that Mom." Then she stopped and said, "What are you wearing Mom?"

Molly answered, "She bought it today. From now on it is her evening uniform while she serves us. Get up Mom; let her get a good look."

Mary stood up, turned around and asked Jenny, "How do you like it?"

Jenny stared at her mother, and then looked at Molly, who smiled and winked, and then she said, "I love it Mom. Yes, by all means, wear it every evening."

"Yes Jenny. Now, would you like a foot massage before dinner?"

Jenny sat down, saying, "Yes Mother."

Mary got back on her knees, removed Jenny's shoes and began massaging her feet. As she was doing it, Molly said, "Doesn't Mother look natural on her knees before us Jenny?"

"Yes she does."

Mary looked at each of her daughters and said, "I love to serve you my daughters."

Molly and Jenny each smiled. During dinner, Mary brought up the subject of her new job, saying, "I want to discuss something with you."

"Ok Mom."

"I thought I would get a part-time job. Remember Jennifer of Jennifer's Cleaning and Organizing?"

"Oh yes."

"When she was last here, she mentioned that she needed a personal assistant. I stopped by her office today and applied."

Jenny asked, "What did you wear?"

"What you picked out this morning of course."

"Really. Jennifer didn't mind your clothes?"

"Mind? No she didn't. She offered me a part-time position as her personal assistant. 10am to 2pm each day. I start Monday. That is, if you two don't mind?"

123456...8