All Comments on 'Jennifer's Jizz Fantasy Ch. 04'

by 64park

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Tasty

Glad both the characters shared in the fantasy.

Please keep up the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Im jealous

Wish I was Jennifer-

Theresa

brian358brian358over 18 years ago
Awesome Stories!

And in a similar vein to Theresa's comment...

I wish I knew Jennifer. :-)

There are superb stories. If life were only as much fun. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Jennifer's love for Jizz

I wish I knew Jennifer, I wish I knew Tareasa(not sure of the spelling). The Story is great and makes me want to masturbate, but what is a guy going to do. Any interested in writing write to RITEH0B@aol.com (the 6th char is a -0-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
spunkfest at agde

Great story .... reminds me of a similar occurence on the dunes at the back of Agde beach few years back. A nude couple invited allcummers to shoot their loads over her naked body. There must have been nearly 100 guys crowding around them...all jacking off and all shooting their loads all over her. She ended up absolutely plastered with thick creamy spunk... on her face, her boobs, her body.. everywhere. It made it doubly erotic as there were so many girls and couples all pushing forward to get a good look. She finally turned over and her partner fucked her doggy-fashion, then they ran down the beach and in to the sea to wash the slime off.

One of these memorable experiences that stays in ones mind as clear as crystal for years!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous