All Comments on 'Jenny'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Michael the mug, hopefully no guy would actually be this stupid.

justine_1692justine_1692almost 3 years ago

Michael is later arrested for jaywalking but cops a plea bargain for public service in exchange for giving Jenny up for the accident and subsequent cover up. Jenny is sentenced to two hundred cane strokes and fifty lashes with a whip in public. Michael's public service? Caning and whipping criminals in public.

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. The best part has got to be the setup. Surprisingly realistic for me. If my crush asked me to cover a crime she committed, I might actually agree too. Great stuff, can’t wait for more!

OllyTOllyTalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I hadn't thought of adding to this story, but that would be an interesting turn of events.

jdb12399jdb12399over 2 years ago

Great story with a fantastic twist of being punished by her too.

I think she does probably deserve a taste of her own medicine though :)

OllyTOllyTover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading the story and adding comments. A second part will be coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. I like her better than Becky in your other story.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

This girl fucked him over but at least fucked him at the end. Very nice. and if she stays with him all the better.

She is a much better character than your Becky character. I like this story much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, run away as fast as you can. Your ass will not be the same. At least the punishment included some aftercare for the welts and bruising. His ass will be sore for about a week. Not sure Jenny will be as sympathetic with aftercare but fucking him to a great orgasm helped her case. I hope she is not as bad as Becky is with David in the other series by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant story! You should do a follow up - the same story but from Jennys point of view/voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story. Thank you 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous