All Comments on 'Jenny Ch. 01'

by NorCalPerv

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start, can't wait to read more. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, a good start to many adventures for Jenny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really? That's what comes out of such a fucked up event?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW What a hot naughty story. The woman was such a slut.

Loved it Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is super well written. Do a full series with this but not all around the homeless dude. Get her seeking out fucked up situations and shit that spirals out of control.

Geezer83Geezer83about 1 year ago

I missed the plausible part.

truenorth100truenorth100about 1 year ago

I think Jenny's bound to be eating some Emily pussy to arrange for time off to get her throat and pussy filled with better cock than hubby's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed and this story. Keep writing. Thanks for using your mind instead of AI as most "new" Lit authors seem to be doing.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Awesome. Being from Nor Cal, always fun and an added bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was so hot. Well written and a great story. Excellent first offering! Can't wait to read more about Jenny .

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 1 year ago

Highly implausible and numerous typos and grammatical mistakes make me wish you would use an editor to help you with your future tales; however, with that, I found your tale to be nice and raunchy enough to make me hard. I especially enjoyed the transformation of Jennifer from a conservative wife into an unbridled sexual being, so kudos to you, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! 5 stars. I would give you more if I could. I hope you continue to write a lot more chapters about Jennys sexual adventures. I like how you are being realistic on the homeless guy having a 6 inch cock. It is a turnoff when authors say he has an 11 inch cock. Anything over 71/2 inches is laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dumb

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

This kind of story only works because BOOKS DON’T SMELL!

SwewxxxSwewxxx11 months ago

Please, this is unecessary:

She was getting a little wet between her legs. How could her body betray her like this?

SwewxxxSwewxxx11 months ago

Please, don't do this:

She couldn't believe how turned on she was getting.

SwewxxxSwewxxx11 months ago

And this:

She knew this was wrong but he was making her feel very good. Better than she has felt in a ling time. She responded by sucking his cock deeper.

SwewxxxSwewxxx11 months ago

Have you ever got close to a homeless dirty old man?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous