Jenny The Wonder Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamBomb
SamBomb
130 Followers

As the music filled the room, Jenny moved sensually, skillfully removing her clothing, teasing them with fleeting touches and seductive glances.

As Jenny straddled Officer Rodriguez, he started to feel her tits. "Wow, Jenny, these feel nicer than they look."

Slightly taken aback, Jenny quickly shushed them, her eyes darting around the room. "Boys, remember, we're undercover here. Keep it quiet, and let Kitty handle everything."

The officers exchanged glances, their expressions a mix of sheepishness and excitement. They nodded in understanding, realizing the importance of maintaining her cover.

With the understanding established, Jenny continued her dance as the other officers were putty in her hands.

As the song ended, Jenny bid the officers farewell, a knowing smile on her lips. "Until next time, boys. Remember, what happens in Kitty's den stays in Kitty's den."

Officer Stevens stopped their exit and whispered, "So, Kitty, we heard you give happy endings?"

Jenny chuckled and leaned in closer to the cop. "Let's just say I take my work very seriously."

Officer Moon grinned and asked, "How much?"

Oh shit, they were serious? Jenny should have known better. She had just given her three fellow officers boners and then tried to send them on their way with blue balls. Well, I guess this is happening, she thought.

"Alright, boys, get your dicks out." Jenny teased as she walked towards them.

After the last Officer cummed all over Jenny, she finally sent them on their way and thanked them for their support.

VII

The Snake's son's phone proved to be the tipping point for their investigation. He stupidly kept notes from every meeting he had with his dad and associates. It seems he had no idea bout covering his trail or keeping secrets. Also on the phone, to the delight of the Officer working the evidence, were pictures from the bachelor party. A few naked pictures of Jenny were now being shared around the precinct.

Chief Johnson sat in his office reading the final report. He was in shock. They had everything they needed to bring down De Luca and his operation. That little slut, did it? He looked at the phone at the naked picture of Jenny sent to him. Damn. I can't believe this, but she did it.

Khalid and Jenny were now on alert at the club. They had everything they needed to bring down The Snake, except The Snake himself. All they could do was wait for him to arrive, then ensure he stayed until backup could come to arrest him.

Nearing midnight, The Snake and three of his henchmen entered the club, and Khalid quickly approached Jenny. "We're close. We just need a little more time to set up the backup. Can you keep them distracted?"

Jenny nodded, understanding the urgency of the situation. "Don't worry, Khalid. I'll do whatever it takes to buy you that time."

She approached the Snake and his entourage, her eyes sparkling with confidence.

"Gentlemen, how are we feeling tonight?"

The Snake smirked, his eyes gleaming. "Frustrated, Kitty. My son is an idiot, and I want to blow off some steam."

"Lucky for you, Kitty is good at blowing." She reached out to escort De Luca to a private room to distract him, but he motioned to his entourage.

"These men are with me, Kitty. I assume that won't be a problem," he demanded.

Jenny gulped and motioned for the other three men to follow her. "The more, the merrier."

Khalid anxiously paced outside the club, his eyes fixed on his watch. He couldn't help but wonder if Jenny could hold them off long enough.

Time seemed to crawl as the minutes ticked by. Starring at his watch, he knew it was taking longer than expected. He hoped Jenny could keep them distracted long enough. Another look at the watch, and he knew it had passed the time when her private dances were usually complete. Luckily, De Luca and his henchmen have not tried to leave yet. There was no way he could stop them on his own.

Just when Khalid's nerves were reaching their peak, he received the call he had been waiting for--the backup was about to arrive.

The door to the private dance room swung open, and several police officers stormed in, led by Khalid. As the cops barged in, they were greeted with an unexpected sight.

Jenny had done such a great job distracting them that there was no reaction to their entering the room.

The other officers would never forget the sight of Officer Jenny Thompson naked in the middle of that private dance room. She had one cock in her mouth, hungrily bopping up and down on it. Another she was stroking with her free right hand. Behind her was another sight. While another henchman was fucking her hard in the pussy, there was Vince The Snake De Lucha with his cock in Jenny's ass.

The gang bang would be talked about at the Staton for years to come, and to Jenny's credit made the arrest easy.

The Snake glared at Jenny, realizing she had played a significant role in their downfall. "You! I should've known better than to trust a stripper like you."

Jenny smirked, "You want to know a secret, De Luca? Not only was I the one that brought you down, but I was also faking it!"

De Luca raged as he and his henchmen were drug away in handcuffs.

As the room cleared out and Jenny managed to put some clothes on, Khalid and Jenny were finally alone. Khalid embraced her with a massive hug. "You did it, Jenny. We got him."

Jenny beamed, her eyes sparkling with a sense of accomplishment. "We make a great team, Khalid. We did it together."

VIII

The police station excitedly buzzed as the news of The Snake's capture spread throughout the building. Colleagues gathered in the break room, making it a makeshift celebration venue. A table was filled with pizza and beer.

Jenny walked into the room with great satisfaction. She had successfully completed her undercover mission. It was time to bid farewell to her stripper alter ego, Kitty. The officers greeted her with cheers and applause, acknowledging her pivotal role in taking down The Snake.

Chief Johnson approached Jenny, a rare smile stretching across his face. "Jenny, Thank you."

Jenny blushed, feeling a sense of pride in receiving praise from the Chief. "Thank you, I'm just glad we brought The Snake to justice."

Amidst the celebration, some of the officers playfully nudged Jenny. "So, Jenny, are you going to miss the strip club?"

Jenny giggled and pretended to ponder the question. "Well, you know, it had its perks. But I think I'll stick to being a cop."

The room erupted in cheers, but the officers weren't ready to let Kitty go just yet.

"Come on, Jenny, one last dance before you hang up those stilettos," another officer suggested.

Jenny hesitated for a moment, contemplating the request. After a brief pause, she nodded with a mischievous grin. "Alright, just one last dance for old times' sake."

As the music filled the room, Jenny swayed and moved to the beat, showcasing the seductive dance moves she had mastered during her time undercover. The officers catcalled and whistled at their sexy co-worker.

With each step and twirl, Jenny bid farewell to the carefree Kitty persona that had brought her closer to The Snake's empire. It was a bittersweet moment, a symbolic closing of a chapter in her life.

THE END

SamBomb
SamBomb
130 Followers