All Comments on 'Jenny's Charity Ch. 02'

by aguycelmar

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tastesgreattastesgreatalmost 14 years ago
Anniverary Present?

She takes on two Asian guys just before their first anniversary. If this keeps up she'll be taking on the whole Tong by their tenth. What kind of love is this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

You say the wife loves the husband, really? If she will fuck the shit out of old ugly men, what will happen when a younger good looking man comes along. Whatever marriage or partnership this couple has is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
not bad but...

...the stories might actually be hotter if the the woman wouldn't give in so easily. A little bit of chasing and coersing would make it better. Maybe have the husband catch the wive in action instead of being a part of it. Just my opinion though.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 14 years ago
what...

,,,no creampie? no snowballing?

nice hot story but rather abrupt ending. would like to see more dialogue, more detail as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Part 3

Eagerly waiting for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great storyt

This was a lot of fun. Jenny's a sweet little Minx and I'd love to read more about her further adventures. Nothing better than a good hearted tart, speeding kindness among immigrants, the unfit, and the old.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
burn the 3rd part

it just another WACC story, Jenny's a slut pure and simple, and the husband is a willing cuckold to a free whore. 1/2 a star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
0 stars!!!!

What trash! This is one of the worst,bullshit stories ever!!! Writer says how sweet and kind his cunt of a wife is all thru the first story until she fucks the first guy. Then she turns into an insufferable whore in the second story!!!

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Not my usual genre but hot sexy fun. I wish there were more episodes. Especially like the way the wife is the driver, and it’s her “charity” and “empathy” that are driving this. Lots more potential here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous