Jenny's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kelly and I stood there and talked about what we would do to the two of them Pam ran for the door. Kelly grabbed Pam's nearly naked body and threw her to the floor and leapt on her back. Kelly's robe had fallen open and I could see her firm breasts with erect nipples and her sweet pussy pressing on Pam's back. This gave me an idea of what to do to both slaves. The first thing we did was bind their ankles to their thighs and then propped them on their knees with their tits pressed together. Kelly bound each woman's wrists and elbows together behind their back. Jenny's nipple clips were laced through Pam's nipple rings then attached to her nipples. Collars were the next to be joined, binding their heads together. Now the women were tightly bound to each other. Kelly then placed big ball gags into the slave's mouths so they could not talk or kiss while we were gone.

Kelly and I got dressed to go out shopping for the items we needed to properly punish my wife and Pam. As we left I knelt down next to our two bad slaves, wrapping my arms around them, playing with their asses, and kissed them both on the cheek telling them to be good. I started to get up and said that I had forgotten something that I had for then. Quickly I shoved four Ben WA balls up each of their cunts. They were then warned that they had better be in place when we got back.

Kelly and I drove to the next town over to go shopping at a well stocked S & M shop. While we were there I got my wife the labia spreader that I had wanted to see her in. Kelly got an equestrian set up. It had a bridal with a bit to go in a slave's mouth and a set of reigns to control them with. There was a harness with a saddle with stirrups, and a large butt plug with a long horse tail attached. I got Kelly a pair of spurs to wear on her thigh high boots for those wild horses. I got a new studded leather jock strap and Kelly got a new strap on dildo. The dildo was twelve inches long and very fat. It had a second smaller removable dildo and a removable butt plug that were pointed inward for Kelly's pleasure. I could hardly wait to see her fuck my wife with it.

Without Kelly knowing about it I got her a pair of latex bikini panties with an attached vibrating dildo and butt plug that had a remote control. We went to a small restaurant where I excused myself to the restroom where I put my new studded leather jockstrap on. When I returned to the table I took Kelly's hand and placed it on my cock so she could feel the studs through my pants. She gave me a wicked grin that turned to a puzzled look as I slid a brown paper bag across the table. My lover started to pull the folded latex out of the bag when she squealed when she saw what it was. The bag quickly disappeared into her purse.

Kelly slid out of the booth and went to the ladies room where she put the panties on. The wicked grin on her face was worth every penny I paid for those panties and more. When she slid back in the booth I slid my hand up her skirt to feel the tight latex across her pussy. We decided that it was time to head home and abuse our slaves. As we walked to the car Kelly stopped to look in a shop window as I walked ahead. As she caught up I reached in my pocket and pressed the button on the remote control. It was all Kelly could do not to fall as a surprise orgasm hit her right there on the street. She stood there panting in the afterglow of her very public orgasm as a few people asked her if she was OK.

Kelly wanted to kill me for what I had just done to her. As she started to yell at me I just hit the button again. I kept it up until we got to the car where I let her have it full blast. Her screams were deafening inside the car. All the way home I kept Kelly on a low buzz that was driving her wild. We finely made it home where we quickly went to the bedroom, hardly seeing the slaves that were still on their knees. We fell onto the bed where Kelly ripped our clothes off and jumped on my cock, taking it in one swift motion. The vibrator in the latex panties worked like a charm, she was a bitch in heat fucking me. Kelly screamed and moaned the whole time she was fucking me.

I did notice our slaves trying to watch us fuck. After I shot my load in Kelly's needy pussy she tried to milk every last drop of cum out of me. She even reached around and tried to milk even more cum out of my balls too. Kelly fell to the side and I got up and separated the slaves. I left Pam on her knees and I lifted my wife up and placed her between Kelly's thighs. Lifting her head by her hair I removed the ball gag and shoved my wife's face in Kelly's cum filled pussy so she could eat my cum out of my lover's well fucked pussy. Jenny licked Kelly's pussy clean while giving her two more orgasms.

After Kelly was done with her I unbound both slaves and left them to work their sore muscles out. The slaves were then allowed to take quick shower and replace their makeup. When they were done freshening up Jenny was strapped to a wooden chair with her thighs spread wide and Pam was made to get on her hands and knees with her hands bound together in front of Jenny.

I know that they thought that they were going to put on a sex show for us. Kelly grabbed Pam's head and put the bridal on her head and forced the bit into her mouth. I could see the shock and surprise on her face as the bit was shoved into her mouth. I held the reigns as Kelly put the saddle on Pam's back. After it was on tight I spread her ass cheeks and inserted the horse tail butt plug. Kelly put her black thigh high boots on and I strapped the spurs on her boots. I handed Kelly the reigns and a riding crop as she climbed on to her pony's back. Using the spurs and the crop Kelly made Pam carry her around the house.

While Kelly was enjoying her ride I put the labia spreader on my wife. The thin leather straps held her pussy lips wide open so anybody could see right into her hot and wet cunt. Soon I could see Kelly's juices on the saddle as the pony was ridden past me I asked that she be stopped so I could check something. When Kelly stopped her pony I lifted up her tail and shoved my fingers into her cunt. I wanted to make sure that all the Ben WA balls were in place. They were all there so I gave the pony a smack on the ass and sent Kelly back on her ride where she headed outside for some fresh air.

As she did that I checked on the Ben WA balls in my wife's cunt where I found all of them. I slipped my wet fingers in her mouth to suck them clean. After she had cleaned my fingers I slip my cock into her mouth so she could suck Kelly's pussy juices off of it. As she was sucking I started to ram my cock in and out of her mouth. I could hear and feel my wife gag as I fucked her throat, I could see tears streaming down her face smearing her makeup. When I was ready to cum I pulled out of her mouth and shot all over her face further messing up her makeup.

Cowgirl Kelly rode into the room and said that her pony had tried to buck her off. I decided that the slaves would prepare our dinner while we thought about how to "break this wild bronco". I attached Pam's ankle restraints with a short piece of chain and handcuffed her wrists. After I did that I removed her saddle so she could cook our dinner. The bit, bridal, and tail remained in place. To make it harder on Pam I slipped her high heels back on. It would be difficult to walk in five inch heels while she was hobbled as she was. To keep the talking to a minimum Kelly put the ball gag in my wife's mouth. Jenny and Pam were ordered to serve us cocktails and finger food while Pam and I relaxed in the hot tub in the back yard.

I know that my wife was getting turned on watching us playing with each other in the hot tub. Kelly moved in the tub to position her pussy in front of one of the jets and rode that water jet to a wonderful orgasm as I watched her. After a long soak with Kelly I went to the kitchen to check on my wife and Pam. When I got there I saw Jenny try to squat down with her ankles hobbled while wearing high heels to pick up a dropped fork. As she went down a Ben WA ball doped from her cunt. The look of fear on her face when she realized that I saw it drop was priceless. All I did was turn and walk back to help Kelly out of the hot tub. My wife hobbled after me begging for mercy because she tried so hard to keep them in. She fell on the floor sobbing and begging through her gag not to be punished as she held on to my legs trying to kiss my feet.

I just pushed her off my legs and pointed to the kitchen as I returned to Kelly. She was getting out of the hot tub as I walked up. I just had to suck on her erect nipples as I watched the hot water runoff of her firm breasts. After I had sucked on both nipples for a while before I told Kelly that Jenny had dropped a Ben WA ball. We sat naked in the back yard trying to decide just what we would to her for failing to keep the Ben WA balls in her cunt. While we were talking Pam came out and told us through her bit that dinner was ready.

We walked inside hand in hand to the dining room table. The table was set with the good china, silverware, and crystal. Two candles were lit in silver holders and smoky jazz was playing softly in the background. Our slaves had set a very romantic table for two. I held the chair for my lover as my wife came in with the wine. Jenny's hands were shaking so bad as she poured the wine I had to tell her that if either of the slaves got anything on the linen table cloth I would blister their ass with the riding crop. Pam came quickly with the finger food. While she was serving me I slid my hand up her thigh and started playing with her cunt rings. Pam had an orgasm right there next to me and dropped some gravy on to the table cloth. I could feel her cunt dry up as she realized just what she did.

Kelly on the other hand had shoved her fingers in Jenny's asshole causing her to spill some wine on the table. Kelly and I had a wonderful dinner while we discussed how we would punish the slaves. As we talked my wife and Pam were getting very nervous listening to what we wanted to do to them. I wanted to start by dripping hot wax on their nipples and pussies. Kelly thought that the sluts should be taken downtown and made to have sex with the homeless bums on the street. Kelly and I decided to take the slaves downtown first. The slaves were told to shower and fix their makeup then dress in garter belt, stockings, and high heels only. I bound their hands behind their backs to prevent them from playing with their pussies as we drove.

They sat in the back seat uncovered. The only way anybody could see them would be to press their face to the dark tinted windows. We drove to the shopping district and got a room in a cheap run down motel. I knew that there were lots of homeless men and women living on the streets in that area. I wanted to see my wife eat out a homeless woman's pussy while Pam sucked off a homeless man. The slaves stayed in the back seat as Kelly and I paid for the room.

The desk clerk was staring at Kelly's tits drooling over them. I told him that if he kept our room and car safe while we were there he might get a blow job from one of our slaves. He quickly agreed to make sure our room and car stayed safe. We drove around looking for the homeless men and women. Very quickly we found a homeless couple sitting on the sidewalk in front of a closed restaurant. Kelly hung out of the window and asked the couple if they wanted to have sex then a hot shower.

The woman thought that it was a joke so I made my wife and Pam get out of the car and pose for them. They slid out of the car and stood there all but naked so they could see that we were serious. They quickly put their bags in the trunk as I removed the hand cuffs from the slaves. Then they got in the back seat with them. As we drove back to the motel I watched in the rear view mirror as they played with the slaves tits and wet cunts. We arrived at the motel I saw the desk clerk look out the window as we pulled in front of the room. Kelly told Jenny and Pam to put on a show for the desk clerk as we went into the room. The girls were hanging on their new friends as they got out and turned to shake their tits at him and blow him kisses.

As we entered the room Pam started to peel the layers of clothes of the woman as Jenny did the same to the man. I noticed that Kelly was wrinkling her nose at the strong odor coming from these two homeless people. I could tell just by the dirt on their bodies that they had not bathed for more than a few days but that was not my problem.

By this time Pam was sucking the woman's tit clean as she played with her hairy pussy. Jenny was licking her way down the man's hairy dirty chest towards his huge hard cock. I looked over at Kelly to see that she had gotten over the smell and she was getting turned on by the live sex show. I could see her big nipples poking through her tight white sweater and the look of lust in her eyes. Hell, by this time my cock was rock hard too.

Jenny was gagging as she tried to swallow all of that huge dirty cock but she kept trying. Soon she had it all the way in and was fondling his heavy balls as she deep throated him. I was so proud of my wife for being such a good slave. Pam was between the thighs of the woman licking her dirty hairy pussy to a thunderous orgasm. The man pulled out of Jenny's mouth and shot a huge load of hot cum all over her face. Pam licked his cum off Jenny's face as it dripped down. Jenny started to beg for him to ram his huge cock in her hot wet cunt. She lay down on the bed as he climbed on top of her. Without any fore play he rammed his huge cock in her hot wet cunt. She started to cum before it was all the way in her cunt. Kelly had the woman squat on Jenny's face while she had Pam tongue fuck the man's asshole while he fucked my wife. Jenny wrapped her long legs round his hips and was humping him back for all she was worth.

After about twenty minutes the man started to cum in her cunt while the woman was cumming all over her face. After the couple rested for a short time the slaves took them into the bathroom and climbed in the shower with them to scrub them clean. After they were all clean we returned them to their street. The slaves took turns kissing the couple as we dropped them off. I could see other homeless people stare at my wife and Pam because they were dressed in their garter belt, stockings, and high heels only. We drove around looking for some more people to have sex with our slaves.

In a short time we found a group of six homeless men. When we stopped the slaves hopped out and asked the men if they wanted to have sex. Pam was pulling on her nipple rings while Jenny was fingering her cunt. They were all in agreement that they wanted to have sex with these women. They all piled in the back seat and started to play with their new sex toys.

We quickly returned to the room where the men were stripped of their many layers of clothes. Then the sex began. The slaves climbed on the bed and started fucking the men. Pam climbed on one guy and started to suck a second one off. Not to be out done Jenny climbed on top of one guy then spread her ass cheeks for a second one then started to suck a third one off. I told the last man to go ahead and fuck Pam in the ass too.

As he tried to gently inch it into her I told him to just ram it in her asshole. She screamed with lust as he pounded her asshole without mercy. The guy that had his cock in her mouth loved the feel of her scream around his hard dirty cock. Those two slaves were fucking and sucking those stinking dirty men for all they were worth. Soon the men started to cum in these sluts many holes triggering their own orgasms. When the men caught their breath they all switched places and started fucking again.

I noticed that the man that had fucked Pam in the ass was now putting his shitty dick into Jenny's mouth. She looked over at me and smiled around his cock at me. She started to suck that cock like the slut she is. This time around the men lasted longer and fucked the slaves longer and harder. Soon the men were all grunting as they fucked harder. Both slaves had started to cum loudly. The men were now shooting their loads in the slaves. Cum was dripping all over their bodies as they laid there. I told the slaves to clean each other up and they were licking all the cum out of each other's cunts and ass holes while all those men watched.

Then they took the men one at a time to the bathroom where they showered with them and cleaned them up. When the men were all clean we all piled into the car and headed back to their corner to drop them off. On the way there all the men were playing with the two naked slaves in the back seat. All too quickly we arrived at their corner and we dropped them off.

On the way back to the room Kelly thought that the slaves needed a small reward. We decided to not tie them up in the back seat. As we drove Jenny and Pam were busy making love in the back seat. When I pulled up to the motel I made both slaves get out and go into the lobby. The desk clerk's eyes popped out when he saw two women dressed only in garter belts, stocking, and heels. I walked in and told him that he had done a great job and they were his tip. We all went into the back room where the slaves quickly stripped him and Pam started to suck his cock while Jenny was sucking his asshole. Then he lay down on the floor and Pam sat on his dick and my wife started to suck on his balls while fingering his and Pam's asshole.

I had them change places so Jenny could be fucked too. As Pam slid her finger in the desk clerk's asshole he shot his load in her well fucked cunt. When she climbed off Pam quickly put her face in Jenny's cunt and started to lick her cunt clean. When they were done they walk back to the car with their arms around each other.

We tied the slaves up again and headed home. When we got there the slaves were chained to the bed posts to sleep on the floor. Kelly and I fell in bed and started to fuck like animals. Kelly was very vocal as I fucked her with my rock hard cock. She had her long legs wrapped around my waist and she was raking my back with her nails. After I had cum in her sweet pussy we fell asleep. Kelly woke up first and freed the slaves to cook our breakfast. Then she crawled back in bed and woke me up with a hot blow job and another vocal fuck that the slaves could not help but hear.

When we were done fucking we were served breakfast in bed while the slaves stood by and watched. After we finished we decided that the slaves needed to be punished for enjoying themselves too muck last night. First the slaves were made to give each other an alum douche to clean their nasty cunts out. Then they had to give each other a two quart enema and place an inflatable butt plug in each other's asshole. Kelly pumped the butt plugs up and really stretched their assholes. Then Kelly removed the pump so the butt plugs could not be deflated. When they were done I noticed the dried cum on their stockings and told them that was not the way I wanted to see my slaves. Kelly placed the slaves on their hands and knees while I hung weighted clips on their nipples and cunt lips. Then Kelly and I got our paddles out. Kelly's was a wooden paddle with holes drilled in it, while mine was a stiff leather one with big studs on it. All the better to leave a mark with.

Kelly and I started with my wife taking turns beating her ass, then after about fifty blows we turned to Pam who also got fifty blows on the ass. Both slaves had all their weighted clips still on. After they caught their breath they were taken to the basement where their hands were tied to an over head beam. Pam and I started to whip them with riding crops all over their bodies. The lashes fell on their thighs, bellies, tits, and cunts. As we were whipping them some of the weighted clips came off their tits and cunt lips. I got my leather paddle to punish the slaves for that too. When Kelly and I were done we were so horny that we had to fuck right there, on the floor, with the slaves looking on. Kelly was even more vocal than before as I fucked her sweet pussy.