Jenny's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked closely at the maid standing there and remembered both slaves from the ball. Drinks were ordered and we talked with Luke and Alexis.

I found out that Luke was married to the maid whose name was Linda and Alexis was married to the butler whose name was Steven. Luke told us that Steven's feminine name was Debbie. The two of them found each other at a S&M ball a few years ago.

Kelly and I told them that we met while Kelly was beating Jenny's ass in our bedroom. Alexis was shocked that a slave would ever cheat on her master.

While the drinks were being served, I told her that I had tried to get her into bondage years before but she thought it was sick and perverted. Then I continued to tell them how I noticed my bondage books, magazines, toys, and tapes had been moved around in the basement.

Then I told of how I came home early one day to find Kelly's truck in the driveway and what I saw through the bedroom door. But now Kelly and I were happy with Jenny as our slave.

Alexis told us that the old man that had bought Jenny was known as the Professor, and he had a school room dungeon where he played with his slaves. Linda came into the den with her head lowered and said that dinner was ready.

We took our drinks to the dining room where Linda and Steven served us a wonderful sea food dinner. When desert was served Luke told the slaves to fix themselves a light dinner and to eat quickly.

When we were done Alexis rang for the slaves and told them to get ready to give us a tour of the dungeon.

Luke said that our bags were already in our room. So, we all went and changed into something more fitting for the dungeon.

Kelly put on her leather corset, stockings, studded leather panties, and her five-inch-high thigh high boots. I put on my leather chaps and vest with my studded jock strap and black engineer boots. Luke was wearing faded jeans, cowboy boots, and a leather vest, while Alexis was wearing a black leather teddy that left her breasts exposed and had a zipper that went all the way from her belly button through her legs to the small of her back. This was topped off by seamed stockings and five-inch black fuck me pumps.

We followed our hosts to their basement dungeon where the slaves were waiting for us. Linda was standing in the center of the room dressed in a collar, labia spreader, leg spreader, and five-inch pumps. Her hands were cuffed behind her back and she had weighted nipple clips hanging from her big nipples. Linda's collar was attached to a chain hanging from the ceiling.

Steven was off to the side with his legs chained to rings set in the floor. His hands were attached to lose ropes hanging from the ceiling.

At Luke's command Steven tugged the ropes and weights fell pulling his arms up and out. A clever ratcheting system locked the ropes in place. A pouch was wrapped around Steven's balls with a large weight hanging from it stretching his balls.

Alexis took a riding crop down from the wall and walked up to Linda and lashed her tits with the crop. The weights bounced around every time Linda jumped from the sting of the lash.

Luke was smacking Steven's ass with a studded leather paddle causing the weight hanging from his balls to swing around.

Kelly took a small flogger off the rack and started to whip the front of Steven's thighs. The flogger also struck his cock and balls adding to his pain.

I got a cat of nine tails and started to lash at Linda's belly and thighs. My cat landed on her bouncing tits and on her cunt causing her to cry out in pain and lust as the cat striking her clit caused her to have an orgasm.

Soon we all changed places and Alexis and I were putting Steven through his paces.

Alexis was using her riding crop on his ass, while I was lashing his cock and balls with my cat of nine tails.

The lashes of my cat caused Steven to lose control and he shot his cum all over my cat.

I pulled his head back by his hair and made him suck his cum off the thin strips of leather of my cat.

While Alexia and I were having our fun with Steven, Luke and Kelly were abusing Linda. Luke was smacking Linda's tits with a leather paddle that had holes in it.

Her tits were bright red and the weights hanging from her nipples were flapping with each blow of the paddle on her tits.

Kelly was lashing at Linda's cunt with her riding crop causing her to moan and cry out with pain and pleasure. Linda was soon cumming on Kelly's crop.

After both slaves had cum, they were released from their bonds and had to clean up all the toys and the floor.

After the slaves had finished, they kissed our feet and thanked us for abusing them. The slaves were led to a small cell off the dungeon where there were two single beds, with thin mattresses, covered with coarse wool blankets.

They each got on a bed, flat on their back, where their hands and feet were chained to the pipe frame of the bed.

Then gags were put in both slaves' mouths so they could not talk after the cell door was closed. The slaves were then covered with a second course wool blanket.

I knew that the blankets would scratch and irritate the raw, beaten skin on the slaves all night long.

With the slaves all tucked in for the night our hosts took us out back to go skinny dipping in their pool. As we played in the pool Alexis and I paired off while Kelly and Luke paired off too.

Alexis and I headed off to the bedroom where we fell onto the bed and continued to explore each other's body.

I could hear Kelly's loud moans and screams of lust and pleasure through the walls while I was making Alexis make many of the same noises.

The next morning, I was awoken by a hot soft mouth sucking on my cock. I realized that Alexis was still curled up in my arms so I looked down thinking that I would see Linda sucking me awake. But I was surprised when I realized that Steven dressed as Debbie sucking my morning hard on for me.

"S/he" was dressed as Debbie and was dressed in a French maid outfit complete with a long dark brown wig, and high heel pumps.

Soon my moans woke Alexis up. She looked down and told Debbie, that "s/he" had better suck my cock well or she would beat Debbie's ass until it was bleeding.

Debbie started to suck on my cock even harder while Alexis sucked on my tongue while we kissed.

After I shot my load of cum in Debbie's mouth Alexis and I put on robes that Debbie had brought for us.

While I was being awoken Kelly was waking up with Linda's tongue in her sweet pussy, and Luke's mouth sucking on her big sensitive nipples.

When we got to the dining room for breakfast Debbie and Linda were waiting for us.

They were standing off to the side waiting to serve us. Debbie was still dressed as French maid while Linda was dressed in a black leather collar, black lace garter belt, seamed stockings, and five-inch black pumps.

When we sat down Debbie walked over to Linda, who opened her mouth, while Debbie dribbled my cum into her mouth. With a big smile she swallowed my cum.

I was surprised that Debbie had not swallowed it earlier. Luke told us that he had told Steven the night before that "s/he" had to share my cum with Linda.

After a wonderful breakfast we headed down to the dungeon so we could play with the slaves. The slaves went downstairs first while we went to our host's bedroom to change. We were amazed at the wide selection of outfits they had.

Kelly chose a red latex bra, black latex panties with an attached inner and outer dildo, a red latex garter belt holding up a pair of black latex stockings, and her red five-inch fuck me pumps.

Alexis chose a chain mail halter and panties, with a leather and chain garter belt to hold up a pair of black seamed stockings. Her outfit was topped off with a pair of black patent leather thigh high boots with five-inch heels.

Luke got a pair of black leather chaps and pair of black work boots. I chose a motorcycle cop outfit with tight pants, uniform shirt complete with patches and badge, and a pair of motorcycle boots. I added the finishing touch with a pair of mirrored sunglasses.

We all walked down to the dungeon where the slaves were waiting for us.

This time Linda was chained to the wall with her legs spread wide while Steven who was still dressed as Debbie the French maid. "S/he" was kneeling on the floor with "her" hands held behind "her" back. Kelly walked over to Linda and clipped weighted nipple clips to her big, fat nipples and pussy lips.

I made Debbie stand up and then I attached a cock and ball harness on "her".

I added weights to "her" balls to stretch them some. The cold steel hand cuffs from my duty belt were quickly placed on Steven's wrists, holding "her" arms tightly behind "her" back. Knowing what a cock hound "s/he" was I then put a leather cock shaped gag in "her" mouth so we would not have to listen to Debbie whine as we abused "her".

While I was doing this Kelly was stroking the cock of her latex panties, eyeing Debbie's ass. Luke started to wrap thin leather strips around Linda's tits, binding them tightly, causing them to stand out from her chest even farther.

Alexis was strapping on her big dildo, then she started to pull, and twist Debbie's swollen bound dick causing "her" to moan into "her" gag.

I went over to Linda and roughly gagged her bound tits and pulling on her nipple clips. This caused her to moan in pain, so I got a ball gag from the wall and shoved it into her mouth quieting her down.

Luke and Kelly had moved Debbie so "s/he" was bent over a table and they were taking turns beating "her" ass with riding crops. Kelly moved behind Debbie and started to shove the cock of her latex panties up "her" asshole.

As the cock entered Debbie's tight asshole the inner dildo was pushed deep into Kelly's sweet pussy, fucking herself at the same time. Alexis seeing this walked over and reached between Kelly's thighs and grabbed Debbie's bound balls squeezing and twist them while she kissed Kelly.

I turned Linda around to face the wall so I could redden her ass with a short leather strap. The red stripes stood out against the pale white of her ass.

While I was beating her ass, Luke came over and shoved four Ben Wa balls into her cunt, telling her that she had better not lose any of them while I beat her.

Kelly and Alexis changed places so Alexis could fuck her husband's asshole while Kelly removed her latex panties, and rubbed her sweet, hot, wet pussy over Debbie's gagged mouth teasing him even more.

Luke and I turned Linda around again and we started to whip her tits and cunt with riding crops causing the weighted clips to be knocked off her nipples and cunt lips.

Then Luke and I took turns fucking her cunt, talking about what a poor fuck she was. So, after we came in her cunt we beat her ass with riding crops. We then released our slaves and let them clean up.

While they did that, we headed out to the pool to rest and relax. Linda and Debbie joined us at the pool side.

Linda was nude and Debbie was wearing a bikini. This was to cause tan lines that would be very hard for Steven to explain in the country club locker room.

After a few hours of playing around the pool, the slaves cooked us a wonderful steak dinner on the grill. After the slaves had cleaned up from dinner, they were told to take a nap in their dungeon beds while we sat around the pool enjoying cocktails.

As night fell, we woke the slaves up and had them get dressed for the nights entertainment.

Linda was dressed on a short tight spaghetti strapped red knit dress with a neckline that showed off her tits and a pair of platform sandals with six-inch heels. Steven was dressed as Debbie, wearing a short red knit skirt; shear white silk blouse, and red five-inch pumps. Under this was a red bra with falsies, red lace panties, and a black garter belt holding up a pair of black seamed stockings. A long auburn wig, heavy makeup, and false fingernails finished off "her" outfit.

We all got in Alexis' SUV and headed for the bad part of town where Linda would start us off for the night. We dropped her off in a dark alley so she could go to "work" as a cheap street walker. She walked to the end of the alley and quickly she got her first "job".

Linda led the man into the alley, so we could see them, where she took his money, then dropped to her knees, unzipped his pants, and started to suck his dick. After a few minutes of this she stood up, turned around, lifted the hem of her dress over her bare ass, and bent over a trash can. The man stood behind her and fucked her while playing with her tits. After he was done using her, he pulled up his pants and left her bent over the trash can.

Linda straightened out her dress and went back to the street looking for more "work". Soon she was back with two young men.

Again, she got their money, and then got on her hands and knees. One guy fed her his cock while the other fucked her from behind. This went on for a while then she turned around so the guys could trade places. Again, when they were done with her, they pulled up their pants and left her in the alley on her hands and knees like the cheap whore she was.

Linda straightened out her dress and wiped her face and headed back to the street where she had to wait about fifteen minutes for her next "job".

This one was an older man who paid her as they walked down the alley. Linda pulled her dress up and bent over her trash can while the man pulled out his long cock. He rammed it up her cunt for a few minutes then pulled it out and then shoved it up her asshole.

He then pulled the straps of her dress down exposing her tits which he grabbed roughly, pulling her nipples causing her to squirm even more on his cock. When he was done with her, he pulled out of her asshole and wiped his cock off on her back. He also left her in the alley like the piece of trash she was.

After he left, she headed back to the street, but Luke called her to get back in the SUV.

Now it was Steven's turn to find "work" as Debbie. We headed to the blue light area of town where Debbie was dropped off in an alley. "She" headed to the street to find a "job".

After short while "s/he" returned to the alley with an older man. Debbie took his money then dropped to "her" knees to give him a blow job. It took "her" a while before he came in "her" mouth. When he was done, he helped Debbie off the ground, kissed "her" on the lips and walked "her" to the street.

Much quicker this time "s/he" returned with a young man who handed over his money and dropped to his knees lifting Debbie's skirt and pulling down "her" panties so he could suck "her" cock. It took only a few minutes before Debbie came in his mouth. They headed back to the street where Debbie, very quickly, got another "job".

This time it was a very well-dressed middle-aged man. As they walked down the alley, he paid Debbie. The man pulled down his pants while Debbie lifted "her" skirt and pulled down "her" panties to stroke "her" dick.

Then "s/he" stood behind the man and started to fuck him in the ass. Because "s/he" had just gotten a blow job Debbie was able to give him his money's worth as "s/he" fucked him long and hard.

After they had both cum, they straightened out their cloths and he pushed Debbie to the wall and kissed "her" deeply on the mouth. When he was done kissing "her" they walked back to the street where Debbie waited for "her" next "job".

This time it took about half an hour before "s/he" returned. This time "s/he was with a well-built black man.

Again, she got his money and lifted her skirt. The black man pulled her panties down and pulled out his very large cock. He slid it into Debbie's waiting asshole. While he was fucking "her" he was smacking "her" ass while "s/he" was bent over a trash can.

When he was done with "her" he straightened up and left her leaning over the trash can. As Debbie headed to the street Luke called "her" back to the SUV.

When "s/he" got in we headed back to the house. When we got back to the house the slaves were sent off to clean up and get ready for bed.

The slaves returned quickly, freshly showered, for inspection. Seeing that they had showered and douched themselves they were taken to their cells for bed. Gags were placed in their mouths then they were chained to the beds. The coarse wool blankets covered them for the night.

We headed out to the pool for a night cap then Alexis and I headed to the bedroom. We fell onto the bed and Alexis climbed onto my cock and rode it for all she was worth. Just like the night before I could hear Kelly's sounds of pleasure and lust through the walls.

The next morning, I again woke to Debbie's hot mouth on my cock. I was surprised to see that it was Linda sucking my morning hard on, not Debbie.

As Alexis and I were waking up she was begging me to fuck her. So, we put her on her back so Alexis cold sit on her face while I fucked her. I was kissing Alexis and playing with her tits at the same time I was fucking this slave.

In the next room Kelly woke up with Steven's mouth on her sweet pussy licking her awake. Then Steven sucked Luke's dick to get it ready to fuck Kelly's sweet pussy.

He guided his master's dick into Kelly's waiting pussy as she sat on it. As she rode Luke's dick Steven started to tongue fuck her asshole. Then he slid fingers into both of their assholes and started to suck on Luke's balls.

After Luke came Kelly rolled off and Steven licked them both clean. The slaves fixed us breakfast by the pool.

As we ate, Alexis had Steven removed all his clothes and showed off his tan lines from sunbathing in a bikini.

After we ate it was time to leave, our hosts walked us to the car where the slaves waited for us.

After we hugged and kissed our hosts goodbye, the slaves fell to their knees and kissed our shoes.

On the way home Kelly said that she wanted to stop off at the S&M shop to get a pair of latex panties with the two attached dildos, just like Alexis' let her wear.

Kelly found two pair, in red and black, and could not decide which one to get so she got both, with matching latex bras with cut outs for her nipples. I got a pair of latex briefs with a sheath for my cock and balls.

Kelly and I could not wait to get Jenny back from the Professor so we could both fuck her at the same time.

When we got home, we put on the video tape we made of Pam and my wife having sex. We got turned on watching my wife have sex with a beautiful, sexy, black woman. While we watched the two of them, we were making out on the love seat.

I heard a car pull up to the house, so I got up and peaked out of the window to see a cab in the driveway. All I could see in the cab was the driver with his head back against the seat. Then I noticed a head bobbing up and down in his lap. Jenny was "paying" for her cab ride with a hot blow job.

After a few minutes my wife hopped out of the cab, licking her lips, lifting her skirt of her schoolgirl outfit to flash her panties at the driver, and walked up to the door.

Kelly and I met her at the door, waving to the driver, and let her in. The driver must of thought that my wife was a whore that we had called to have a threesome with.

Jenny hugged and kissed us telling us how much she missed us and how much fun she had at the Professor's "school" over the weekend.

I sat in my easy chair with Kelly on my lap while Jenny sat on a wooden stool with her legs spread wide. She started to tell us about her weekend.

When she got to "school" the professor told her that she was late for class and would have to be punished later. He sat her in at a school desk while he stood at a chalk board and taught history.

That was never Jenny's best subject. As he taught Jenny's mind wandered as she rubbed her thighs together. Seen this the professor made her sit with her thighs spread wide apart. That was so he could see her white satin panties as he stood in front of her. As her lesson continued her mind wandered again.