Jenny's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we laid there entwined in the afterglow of great sex we heard the slaves moaning with severe stomach cramps. They still had two quarts of water in their assholes from the enemas. But we decided that they had to hold it a bit longer. The slaves were told to get dressed in the sexiest sultriest clothes they could find. Jenny came back in a short tight black leather skirt and a black leather and rubber corset that was laced up real tight and pushed her tits way up. Under her skirt she had a red garter belt and stockings on. Her thigh high boots topped the outfit off. Pam was dressed in a short tight red strappy dress that just barely covered her tits and cunt. Five inch red pumps filled out her outfit. Both slaves had done their make up in for real slutty look. They were told to get all the sex toys and put on a show for us while I taped it for later viewing and sharing.

The two of them crawled on the bed and started to kiss. Soon Pam was licking Jenny's cunt and playing with her butt plug. Then a dildo was slipped in to her cunt. As Pam slid it in and out we could see my wife's juices on it. Soon she was arching her back as she shuddered with an intense orgasm.

Now it was Pam's turn so Jenny removed her skirt and strapped on a fat twelve inch dildo. She climbed on top of Kelly and started to fuck her with long slow strokes. Soon she picked up the pace and was ramming that dildo into Pam's cunt. We could see her cunt stretched to take that fat dildo and the butt plug in her ass. Pam was screaming in pleasure as she orgasmic from the fucking Jenny was giving her.

I filmed the whole sex show with many close ups of the slaves cunts, welts, and faces so anyone who saw it would know who they were. When they were done Pam sucked my dick while Jenny licked Kelly's pussy. After Kelly and I had our orgasms we replaced the weighted clips on the slaves then we gagged them. Then we tied them up with their faces in each other's cunt. With the gags in they could not lick each other but they could smell each other's cunts.

With them all tied up Kelly and I went to a leather shop to see what we wanted to buy. I noticed that Kelly kept squirming in the seat. When we got to the shop I found a great pair of chaps and a vest to match. Kelly found a sexy short skirt and a great cut out bra. We went into the dressing room to try everything on. As I tried my chaps on Kelly was trying on her bra and skirt.

That was when I figured out why she had been squirming so much. She was wearing her latex panties with the remote control vibrating dildo and butt plug. While she was not looking I got the remote out of her purse. As Kelly stood in the dressing room looking in the mirror I gave her a quick buzz.

I thought that her knees were going to buckle as the waves of pleasure hit her. She quickly removed the panties and grabbed my cock and whispered in my ear that she wanted to me to fuck her right now, right there. She pushed me to the floor and sat on my cock, taking it in her in one quick motion. She rode my cock like there was no tomorrow. She bit down on my shoulder to stifle her screams of pleasure.

When we caught out breath Kelly pulled on her panties and we both got dressed and paid for our new clothes. The ride home was sweet torture for Kelly. I kept the panties on a low buzz with sudden and random increases.

All this teasing just kept her frustrated and she needed to take it out on someone. We walked into the bedroom to find the slaves rubbing their faces in each other's cunts. This was all she needed to see.

The slaves were untied and made to kneel on the living room floor and wait. I helped Kelly lace her corset real tight, and then she rolled up her stockings and put her thigh high boots on. I put on my new chaps and vest over my studded leather jockstrap.

When Kelly and I walked into the living room we remembered that the slaves still had their enemas and butt plugs in place. So Kelly and I took the slaves to the basement and hung them by their wrists.

When they were all tied up Kelly grabbed their bellies and rubbed them real hard causing them to grown with the cramps. We gave them the choice of fifty licks with the riding crop or twenty five licks with the paddle or they could wait one hour before they could go to the bathroom.

I told them that the licks would be as hard as we could give them. Jenny picked the crop while Pam chose the paddle. I took my studded paddle off the table while Kelly got her crop.

I started giving Pam her licks while Kelly was giving my wife her licks with the crop. We held nothing back as we hit them. They tried not to make a sound but they were soon screaming and crying at the top of their lungs as the blows landed. Tears streamed down their faces as we finished, I looked over at Kelly and could see that she was sweating just as I was. I knew that she had not spared her slaves ass as I had not spared Pam's.

The welts were rising on those bright red asses. Even Pam's black ass was quite red. Kelly released the slaves giving them the pump to deflate the butt plugs and sent them to the bathroom to expel the water. They had to figure out who would be first. I told them if they made a mess they would both clean it up with their tongues.

As they headed off Kelly and I stripped and went to the hot tub.

As we waited Kelly and I started fucking in the hot tub. Kelly and I were fucking like animals when the slaves returned from the bathroom. We had them face away from us as we finished fucking then we started to roughly grab their sore red asses. As we groped them they were squirming around.

Kelly and I decided that they had enough for now and let them join us in the hot tub. We sat in the hot water as the slaves washed us. After a while there we moved to the bedroom where Kelly and I fell on the bed and let the slaves thank us for being such good master and mistress for them.

The slaves rubbed, licked, and sucked every inch of our bodies. At one point I was on my side with my cock was in Pam's mouth and Jenny was sucking my asshole and fondling my balls while I was kissing Kelly.

After I shot my load in Pam's mouth Jenny started to lick Kelly's pussy and Pam was sucking her asshole.

Watching this I quickly got hard again. I spread my wife's ass cheeks and slid my cock into her well cleaned asshole. I pumped her sore red ass as I reached around her to grab her tender nipples. I pulled and twisted those sore fat nipples making her grown with lust.

Jenny was humping back on my cock like the bitch in heat she was. Kelly was smacking Pam's already sore ass while she was ramming her fingers in and out of her cunt and asshole.

Grabbing a big dildo, I slid it into Jenny's cunt while I was still fucking her ass. Then I started to smack her ass just to keep it bright red. All to soon I was cumming in my wife's asshole.

I rolled off her and had Pam suck it clean. Kelly noticed that it was getting dark so we took Pam out back and tied her out just as her master had left her. Kelly and I wrote Pam's master a note telling him that we had a good time with his slave and we hoped that he had a good time fishing and that we would see him soon. We let Jenny give Pam a long goodbye kiss then we went inside and headed to bed.

Kelly thought that Jenny deserved a reward and that she could sleep with me alone. Kelly headed to her own home as I took my wife to the bedroom where we fucked and sucked until we fell asleep.

The next morning when we looked outside Pam was gone but in her place was a cooler.

I sent Jenny out to bring it in. There was a note on the lid from Pam's master. The note said that he was glad that we had enjoyed his slave and he liked the marks on her ass. I looked in the cooler and found that it was full of fresh fish on ice. I knew just what my slave was going to cook me and Kelly for dinner that night.

Later that week I got a call from the old man that had bought Jenny in the auction. He wanted Jenny for the coming weekend. I got the address and time he wanted her there. He also told me how he wanted her dressed.

That Friday Kelly and Jenny went shopping to get her outfit for her new master. He wanted her dressed as a perky teen aged school girl.

The two of them got dressed to go shopping. Kelly wore tight jeans, a white cotton shirt that was only buttoned up half way, and a pair of five inch black patent leather pumps. Jenny wore a tight very short black knit skirt that clung to her every curve, a red silk blouse that was unbuttoned all the way, but was tied just below her tits. Her red five inch pumps topped the outfit off. Both women went panty and braless.

Before they left I put four Ben WA balls in Jenny's cunt, just to keep her on edge all day long.

The women jiggled into a large shopping mall in the next town to get Jenny her new outfit. First she got a white satin push up bra to lift her 36C's even higher than they already are and a pair of matching white satin panties.

Next they went to a shop that sold school uniforms where they bought a green plaid skirt, school tie and a matching blazer that a local girl's school used as their uniform.

Next they bought a fitted white cotton shirt that just barely covered my wife's tits. The outfit was topped off with a pair of white knee socks with ruffles and a pair of black five inch ankle strap pumps.

While she was getting the shoes Kelly made Jenny slide to the edge of the seat so the clerk had a very good view of her wet pouting cunt.

Kelly even told the clerk that he could play with her slave's cunt if he wanted too. He looked around then slid his hand up her thigh and into her hot and wet cunt. He was surprised to find the Ben Wa balls up her cunt.

While he was fingering her Kelly told Jenny to jerk him off with her feet. Very quickly he was cumming in his pants. He enjoyed the sex play at work so much that he sold the shoes to Kelly for half price.

As they were leaving Jenny had to thank the salesclerk for fingering her cunt.

On the way home Jenny had to stop at a dry cleaner and have her new skirt shortened. When she was putting the skirt on in the dressing room, she left the door open to anyone could watch if they wanted to.

The tailor was shocked when he saw just how short my wife wanted the skirt. While he was kneeling in front of her he could see her Ben Wa ball filled cunt right in his face. He could smell her cunt juices that were dripping down her thighs.

After he had pinned up the skirt where Jenny wanted it, she changed back into her tight skirt. Again, she left the dressing room door open so the tailor could see her changing.

He told her that the skirt would be ready the next week.

Being the resourceful cock hound slut that my wife is she grabbed the tailor's cock through his pants and told him that if he could have it ready the next day, he could fuck her now.

Quickly he led her to the back of the shop and bent her over a work bench and pulled her skirt up over her hips and started to fuck her.

Soon she was biting her fist to quite her screams of lust while she was cumming. The tailor started to cum in her cunt with a loud grown.

Then Jenny turned around and swallowed his cock then licked him clean.

Jenny straightened her skirt out then kissed him full on the lips and told him that she would see him the next afternoon.

When she returned to the car she twisted in the seat to show Kelly the tailors cum seeping out of her cunt then she wiped it up with her fingers so she could eat his cum fresh out of her cunt.

Kelly told my wife that had earned her a punishment of twenty lashes with the riding crop when they got home. Jenny did not care; she just kept eating the tailors cum out of her cunt.

As they pulled up to the house Jenny was told to get ready for her punishment. Jenny went right to the bedroom where she stripped off her skirt and blouse while leaving her five-inch red pumps on and leaned against the dresser.

I sat on the bed as Kelly got ready. She put on her corset, stockings, and thigh high boots, then strapped on her big dildo.

Jenny's tits were bouncing around as the crop landed on her ass and thighs. When Kelly was done with the crop she stood behind Jenny and slid her "dick" into Jenny's cunt and fucked her while she stood there leaning on the dresser.

I was so turned on watching Kelly abuse my wife I grabbed Kelly and pulled her onto the bed. I removed Kelly's strap on dildo and started to lick her sweet pussy.

After I had given her an orgasm with my tongue, I climbed on top of her and slid my cock into her sweet pussy.

Kelly was crying out with pleasure as I fucked her needy pussy.

Jenny had to remain leaning against the dresser as we made love.

When we were done Jenny was sent to the kitchen to cook our dinner while we soaked in the hot tub. As we soaked in the hot tub Kelly told me that we had been invited to the home of a dominate couple that she knew for the weekend. With Jenny going to the old man that had bought her for the weekend, I thought that the trip would be fun.

Kelly yelled to Jenny to bring her the phone so she could call her friends to tell them that we would be there Friday night.

Soon Jenny came out to tell us that dinner was ready for us. We were served a wonderful dinner by our slave who hovered around us making sure that everything was perfect. After dinner Kelly and I watched TV while Jenny cleaned up the kitchen and fixed her own dinner.

As we sat there, we talked about all the different things that the old man might do to my wife over the weekend. I showed Kelly what I had gotten for Jenny.

Reaching for my briefcase, I pulled out some old high school textbooks and a binder. On the way home I had stopped in an old bookstore and found old math, history, and English books. They were just the things to finish off Jenny's outfit.

When it was time to head for bed Kelly and I decided that my wife could sleep with the both of us. We all climbed into bed where Kelly and I started to make love while Jenny was sucking on my balls.

I climbed off Kelly so Jenny could suck on her sweet pussy while I fucked her in the ass. As I pounded her tight asshole, I was smacking her on the ass, telling her that if she did not please my lover I would beat her ass so bad that it would bleed.

Jenny's tongue worked even faster in Kelly's pussy. Soon Kelly was grabbing Jenny by the hair. She was cumming all over my wife's face as I was cumming in her ass.

The next day Kelly and Jenny went to the dry cleaners to pick up the skirt. Jenny wore a tight black knit dress with a very low neckline and her five inch black fuck me pumps. The skirt was ready as promised, but Jenny was told that she had to try it on "just to make sure it was right" before paying for it.

She took the skirt to the dressing room and put it on. This time the tailor was watching her as she changed. She removed her dress and put on the skirt and walked over to the tailor to ask if he thought if it looked good on her. Jenny stood there dressed only in a very short skirt and her heels.

He told her that it looked great on her, so she wrapped her arms around him and slid her tongue into his mouth.

A she was kissing him she slid his zipper down and reached into his pants grabbing his cock. Pulling his hard cock out of his pants leading him to the work bench in the back of the shop.

Jenny hopped onto the bench and pulled the tailors cock into her waiting cunt. She wrapped her legs around his hips and fucked him like the slut she is. My wife had to bite the tailor's shoulder to keep from screaming out with lust.

After the tailor had cum in her cunt Jenny hopped off the work bench and sucked his cock clean. When she was done with his cock, she tucked it into his pants with a kiss. Then she kissed the tailor full on the lips shoving her tongue deep in his mouth. Jenny then walked to the dressing room to get her dress.

When she had gotten the dress, she did not even go into the dressing room to change. She stripped off the skirt and pulled on her tight black dress and picked up her shirt and headed to the front of the shop.

As she paid for the skirt, she gave the tailor a second kiss that curled his toes before she left the shop.

Again, as she climbed into the car with Kelly, she pulled her dress up so Kelly could see the tailor's cum seeping from her cunt. As Jenny started to finger her well fucked cunt Kelly pulled out a pair of hand cuffs from her purse.

Kelly made my wife stop playing with her cum filled cunt and cuffed her hands behind her back. Then Kelly attached the leg spreaders to Jenny's thighs so she could not rub her thighs together to give herself an orgasm.

My wife was so upset that she could not give herself an orgasm, but Kelly just laughed at her problem. Kelly told Jenny that everything was done so she would be a good girl and would not need her ass beaten before she went to her new master for the weekend.

When they got home, Jenny had problems getting to the front door with her hands cuffed behind her and a leg spreader between her knees. She finely made it to the door where Kelly stripped Jenny. She was then led to the bathroom where Jenny had to douche her cunt to get rid of the tailors cum. Then she could take a short shower to clean up and wash her hair.

Time was short for Jenny, she had to fix our dinner then get dressed for her weekend master, the old man. My wife made us a wonderful sea food dinner that night. I could tell that she was getting excited about the weekend with her new master. She was humming to herself as she cooked.

I was wondering just what he would or even could do at his age.

After Jenny cleaned up after dinner, she joined Kelly and I in the hot tub for a soak where she ate out Kelly's sweet pussy then she sucked my cock.

When we were done with her Kelly took her to the bathroom where Jenny was given a two-quart soap and water enema and a douche to clean her out.

After she was done Jenny went to the bedroom where she got ready for her new master. My wife put on her schoolgirl outfit on with the blouse unbuttoned but tied right below her tits. The tie was tied real loose so the knot rested between her tits.

Jenny applied a flowery perfume then some musk to add to the sexiness of her sent. My wife was dropped off at the curb in front of the old man's apartment building with her schoolbooks and a small purse with her make up inside it.

Jenny and I watched her walk up to the front door before we left for Jenny's friends for the weekend. While she was walking to the building, we could see Jenny's white satin panties flashing from under her short green plaid school girl skirt.

After she entered the building Kelly and I headed off on our weekend in the country.

We were only half an hour from our home when Kelly told me to turn into a small lane in the woods. At the end of the long and winding driveway we found a large farmhouse.

Kelly and I left our bags in the car and walked to the front door. As we climbed the steps to the porch the front door was opened for us by a male slave wearing only a bow tie and shirt cuffs. Then I noticed that he had a black leather cock harness and ball spreader also.

He greeted us by name and asked us to follow him to the den.

The slave led us through the house to the den where Kelly introduced me to Mistress Alexis and Master Luke. I remembered both from the S&M ball that we had taken Jenny to.

Alexis was the mistress that made her slave work as a cheap whore in the bad parts of town while Luke was the master who had the "little schoolgirl" for sale.

As we greeted each other their female slave entered the room, dressed in only a small white lace maid's apron, a maid's cap, and five inch black patent leather pumps, and asked if we wanted a cocktail before dinner was served.