Jenny's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing this the Professor made her get up from her desk and bend over his desk where he lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties down.

Then he got an eighteen-inch ruler and beat her ass until it was bright red. Jenny shuffled back to her desk with her panties around her ankles and sat her bare ass on the hard wooden seat. She had to sit there with her legs spread wide so her dripping wet cunt was gaping wide open for the Professor to see.

Soon her history lesson was done, and it was time for gym class. First, the professor made her move the desks to the side of the classroom.

My wife then had to strip to get ready for her exercises.

First, she had to do fifty jumping jacks. As she was jumping around with her 36C tits were bouncing the professor was smacking her ass with his ruler keeping her going. Then she had to do fifty sit ups. My wife's legs were spread wide exposing her dripping cunt. Every time she slowed down the professor hit her inner thighs with his ruler.

After she finished the professor got a very large ball and Jenny lay on her back on it. The old man put a hand on one of her tits and one in her wet cunt and rocked her back and forth on the ball.

When gym was over, she was led to the bathroom to shower up. As she got the shower ready the professor sat on the toilet and watched her wash up. My wife made sure that her ass, tits, and cunt were squeaky clean as he watched. After she was done drying off, she was led back to the classroom for health class.

Jenny first had to put the classroom back in order. Then she was taught the need to keep her asshole and cunt clean and how to do it.

Heading back to the bathroom, Jenny had to show that she knew how to douche her nasty cunt while the professor watched. Then she had to give herself a two-quart enema.

After it was all in, she was handed a large butt plug to keep the soapy water in. Being the true slut, my wife is she put the butt plug in her mouth and sucked on it first so it would slide in her asshole easier. Then she shoved it up her asshole in one quick motion.

With the butt plug in place she headed back to the classroom where she got dressed again and got ready for English.

During English her mind started to wander so the professor made her open her blouse and remove her bra. Then he made Jenny place her tits on the desk where he beat them with his ruler.

While he continued the class, my wife was rubbing her sore tits and nipples. This angered the professor, so he got a pair of handcuffs out of his desk and bound Jenny's hands behind her back. Then he took her three-ring binder, opening the rings, and clamped her fat nipples with the rings. Jenny screamed and yelled in pain.

The professor told her to shut up because loud noises were not allowed in his classroom. She kept crying so he slapped her across the face and went to his desk and pulled out an inflatable gag.

He forced her mouth open and rammed it into her mouth, and then he pumped it up as much as it would go forcing her mouth wide open. Then he wrapped a tall, stiff leather collar around my wife's neck. Jenny was pulled from her desk and was made to stand in the front of the classroom.

The professor pulled her cuffed hands up her back and attached the chain to the collar, forcing her tits out even farther. Then he lowered a rope from the ceiling and attached it to Jenny's hand cuffs.

When it was attached, he removed her skirt so she was standing there in an open blouse, her five inch heels, collar, and her three ring notebook hanging from her nipples. Her legs were then spread wide and held there with a leg spreader.

Then he started to play with the butt plug in Jenny's ass and rubbing her swollen, enema filled belly. This caused her to groan in pain and discomfort into her gag.

Then he pulled the rope tight pulling her arms up behind her back, causing her to bend over. Now Jenny's notebook was hanging straight down pulling her nipples way out.

The Professor then started to beat my wife's ass with his eighteen-inch ruler. When her ass was bright red, he moved in front of her and started beating her hanging tits. This cause Jenny's notebook to swing from her nipples even more.

One blow from the professor's ruler ripped the binder's ring from my wife's left nipple, causing her to scream into her gag even louder. The professor started to beat her right tit all the harder until the notebook finally fell to the floor.

Jenny collapsed and hung from the rope that held her arms.

The professor removed her gag and replaced it with his old, limp cock, telling her to suck on it until it was hard, and he had cum in her slut mouth.

Try as my wife did, Jenny was not able to get him all the way hard, but she did make him cum in her mouth.

She said it was thin, watery cum, but the professor was happy with her performance. After he had cum in my wife's mouth, he seemed to lose interest in Jenny.

The Professor then led her to a basement storeroom and tied her down onto an old army cot and covered her with an equally old wool army blanket. With a smack to her sore 36C's, and a ball gag to keep her quiet, he told her to get some sleep because she had school the next day.

Jenny told us that she was able to free her left hand so she could play with her cunt and tits while she was to be sleeping. She told us that she was able to give herself three orgasms, thinking of us, and what we might be doing, before she fell asleep.

Before she could wake up, the Professor came into the storeroom to get her. He was very upset with Jenny, when he saw that her hand was in her nasty cunt. So, he removed his belt and woke her up by whipping her tits.

She woke up with a scream that her ball gag muffled. She knew that she had screwed up and it was going to be a rough day for her.

Jenny was taken upstairs for Home Ec. by cooking breakfast for the Professor. After he had eaten, she had to do the dishes first then she was allowed to eat some cold oatmeal for her breakfast.

After she ate, the dishes were inspected and were found to still be dirty. Jenny's poor cleaning skills earned her twenty whacks with a wooden spoon on her still sore, red ass.

With a red and sore ass Jenny had to rewash all the dishes again with the Professor standing over her, with his wooden spoon in hand.

After she was done, she dressed herself in her schoolgirl outfit, while the Professor watched, then it was school time again.

She said the next day and a half were much like the first day, with lots of bondage and beatings. This time, in math class, Jenny was stroking her pussy under the desk and the Professor caught her with her finger in her pussy. Jenny was pulled from her desk and led to the front of the classroom where she was bent over the Professor's desk backwards.

First, he yanked her panties off then he chained her wrists and ankles to the legs of the desk while her ass was hanging off the desk. Then the Professor put a leg spreader between her knees to keep her thighs spread wide. Getting a riding crop and started to whip her inner thighs working his way to her cunt where Jenny gotten blows right on her pussy lips and clit.

The blows to her cunt caused her to scream, so to gag her the Professor shoved Jenny's soiled, damp panties in her mouth.

Even as bad as it hurt her, Jenny said that she had an intense orgasm from the blows of the riding crop.

When the Professor was done beating her cunt, he took her pussy lips and screwed clamps tightly on to them. The Professor then unchained my wife from the desk only to cuff her hands behind her back. Then he made her walk, in five-inch heels and a spreader bar holding her knees apart, to the front of the classroom.

There the Professor lowered a rope and attached it to the chain of her handcuffs pulling her arms up until she was bent over. With her arms pulled up behind her, the Professor then screwed clamps to her still sore and tender nipples.

After the nipple clamps were attached, he got a box of lead fishing weights and started to hang them off of her nipple clamps and then he started to put them on the clamps on Jenny's pussy lips.

Jenny thought that he had put about two pounds of lead hanging off each clamp stretching her nipples and pussy lips. While she was standing there, with her arms pulled up behind her and her nipples and pussy lips being stretched, the Professor started to beat my wife's ass until it was bright red.

Then he took his riding crop and then started to beat her tits and inner thighs. As he beat her, the crop would hit the weights and add to her pain.

When the Professor was done beating her, he left her standing there with her arms pulled up behind her back and weights still hanging from her nipples and pussy lips while he left the room.

When the Professor returned, my wife noticed that he had changed his clothes as he lowered her arms, removed the spreader bar and led her to the bathroom where he made Jenny give herself a two quart enema. After all of the water was in, he handed her a large inflatable butt plug.

Once again, being the true slut she is, she shoved it in her mouth, swirled her tongue around it then shoved it deep in her full asshole in one quick motion. After the butt plug was in place the Professor led her back to the classroom where he attached restraints to her upper thighs, knees, and ankles.

Then he forced her to the floor where he bound her ankles to her thighs and then ran a strap from her knees around her back. The strap pulled her knees all the way up to her armpits. After the strap was tight the Professor bound her wrists and elbows together behind her back, forcing her tits out even farther. A leather hood with an attached inflatable gag was then zipped over her head shutting out all light and sound.

As a final touch he placed strap from her left ankle to her wrists and a strap from a ring on the back of her hood to her right ankle. These straps were then pulled tight arching her back. Now she was lying on her back, on the floor all tied up and exposed. With a quick twist to tighten each of her four clamps and a few pumps of the butt plug and gag, to stretch her asshole and mouth even farther, the Professor left her on the floor and went out on personal business.

Jenny said that she lay on the floor, strapped wide open, for at least a few hours with her all of her muscles cramping, and her belly cramping from the two quarts of water that the Professor had made her put up her own asshole.

With the leather hood on Jenny had lost all track of time and could see or hear nothing so she was all alone with her aching and cramping muscles.

All of a sudden, she thought she felt something warm and wet on her throbbing clit. There was a tongue lightly licking her clit. Every time she tried to raise her hips up the stranger's tongue left her needy clit only to return when she had settled down. Then she felt hands lightly brushing her firm tits and playing with the clamps on her sore nipples. Jenny learned quickly to be still so she could enjoy the stranger's tongue and fingers playing with her body.

After what Jenny said felt like an hour and countless orgasms later the fingers and tongue suddenly, just as they had started, left her only to be replaced with blows from a riding crop on her inner thighs and pussy. The riding crop even struck the clamps on her pussy lips causing her to yell out in pain.

Only the inflatable gag muffled her cries of pain to a low moan. The crop then found her tits and the clamps, tight, on her nipples causing the right nipple clip to be ripped off. Jenny told Kelly and I that when the nipple clip was knocked off it hurt so bad that she was sure that her nipple had been ripped off.

Kelly told Jenny to show us that she still had both nipples, so she removed her blouse and bra and lifted her tits towards us so we could see her still red and sore nipples. Kelly, being the cruel Mistress she is, reached out and pinched, twisted and pulled on Jenny's sore nipples causing her arch her back in pain while she bit her lower lip to keep from yelling out.

I grabbed Jenny's chin, keeping her from turning away, and told her that we did not want to hear a sound from her. Kelly decided that it was getting late and that Jenny could continue her story later. So, the three of us headed to the bedroom where Jenny could show us just how much she loved us.