Jenny's Stars Ch. 05

Story Info
Pete Loves His Panties.
1.2k words
4.63
3.3k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers

Jenny moved her telescope down from Maggie's apartment and found Pete's. He was sitting on his couch surrounded by what must have been over 200 pairs of panties. "I wonder what his deal is with all the panties," she thought to herself. Jenny expected to see him start masturbating into the panties at any moment but all he did was hold them up to his face and smell them.

The next time Pete came into the coffee shop Jenny said to him, "You've heard I have this thing about seeing panties?"

Pete nodded.

"Well, there's something about you that screams "PANTIES" but I know you're not wearing any."

"I don't wear women's panties but I do collect them," Pete said. "I don't suppose you would let me have yours?" he asked.

Pete saw Jenny's bewildered look. "Don't worry. It's nothing weird. I just happen to collect women's panties."

"That's how he gets all those panties," Jenny thought to herself. "He just comes straight out and asks women for their panties."

"They don't have to be clean," Pete said. "In fact, I only collect panties that have been worn. Anyone can buy a million store bought panties. I only want the panties that women give up right there on the spot."

"Do women actually give you their panties?" Jenny asked.

Pete replied, "You'd be surprised. I try not to be weird about it. I don't ask co-workers and I don't just walk up to strangers and ask."

"You just walked up to me," Jenny said with a questioning look.

"You're the one who mentioned panties not me. And besides, you're not a stranger. I see you in here all the time and you quite obviously have a thing for panties."

"If I give you my panties what would you do with them?"

"I don't masturbate into the panties if that's what you're wondering," Pete said.

Jenny thought for a moment then said, "What the hell, ok. If I was wearing a skirt I'd take my panties off right here and give them to you, but I'm wearing jeans. I'll be back in a moment."

"I like to smell the panties," Pete said. "Can you masturbate in them before taking them off? And maybe a little bit of pee?"

"I'll make you a deal," Jenny said. "I'll let you eat my pussy while I'm wearing the panties. So if you want to smell my pussy on the panties you better make me cum."

Jenny led Pete back to the shop office and locked the door. She unbuttoned her jeans and let them fall to the floor. She was wearing white cotton panties with little yellow and purple flowers embroidered right over her pussy. Jumping up on the desk and spreading her legs she said, "Get over here and make my panties smelly."

Pete was real good at eating pussy and Jenny had to wrap her legs around his head to keep from sliding off the desk. When she climaxed she held on to Pete's head with his mouth sucking on her clit until her orgasm was over.

Jenny was out of breath. "The panties are yours, take them," she panted and lifted her hips off the desk. "If you're always that good at eating pussy you can have my panties any time you want.

Pete slid Jenny's panties down her legs, gave them a quick smell and put them in his pocket.

Jenny pulled her jeans up and said, "Tomorrow I'll wear a skirt and pee in my panties a bit."

"My favorite panties smell of pussy, pee and cum."

"I thought you said you don't masturbate into the panties." Jenny said.

"Never," said Pete. "But if my cum gets on them while you're wearing them that's another matter."

Jenny stuck her hand out and said, "Give me my panties back and get that cock of yours out of your pants." She unbuttoned her jeans.

Jenny pulled her panties up to her pussy and grabbed Pete's dick. She stuck his cock in her panties and started rubbing the mushroom head against her wet clitoris. It was less than a minute before he was filling up Jenny's panties with creamy white cum.

When Pete was finished cumming Jenny leaned over and used her tongue and lips to clean the last bit of cum off his cock. Before taking her panties off and giving them back to Pete she pulled them up tight against her pussy and grabbed Pete's hand. She held his hand on her pussy and said, "Rub your cum into my pussy and panties."

That night she found Pete's apartment in her telescope. He was sitting on his couch and holding panties up to his face and masturbating. She recognized her white cotton panties and expected to see him wrap the panties around his cock when he started to cum.

He was surrounded by hundreds of panties. "He's going to get cum all over them," she thought. Then she noticed he was wearing a condom and watched the tip fill up with his creamy white cum. "He uses the panties to masturbate but doesn't want his cum to get on his panty collection."

Jenny was fascinated. Pete went into the kitchen and pulled the cum filled condom off his cock and dropped it into the trash. He grabbed a paper towel and wiped his dick off and Jenny watched him squeeze the last bit of cum out of the tip of his cock and wipe it off with the paper towel.

She didn't have to go in to work until late so she could sleep late. Before going to bed she focused her telescope on Pete's apartment and set the timer on her camera to start recording in the morning.

Jenny took a shower when she woke up shortly before noon. She put on clean panties, a soft lavender color, and sat on her couch with a cup of coffee and watched Pete's video.

He surprised Jenny when he didn't pull out his panty collection. He just got out of the shower and put on white low rise designer briefs. She watched him pull the briefs over his cock which wasn't hard but it was big enough to barely fit. "Fuck," she thought to herself. "I should have fucked him yesterday instead if giving him a hand-job." She pushed her hand in her panties and massaged her clit until she had her first orgasm of the day.

She was wearing a loose skirt so when Pete came into the coffee shop Jenny stepped behind the small display case, reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. Stepping out of them she handed them to Pete. "Here's another pair of panties to add to your collection."

"Thank you. Maybe you could come over to my place sometime and see my collection."

"I'd love to see your collection. I'm not really into women's panties but maybe I could model some of them for you." Jenny could tell he was getting an erection.

"Do you have any crotchless panties. I've never worn those."

The next morning Jenny was sitting on her couch watching herself fuck Pete on TV.

When she entered Pete's apartment she handed him a bottle of wine and he handed her his favorite crotchless panties. Jenny unbuttoned her shorts and let them drop to the floor before taking her blouse off. She took her panties off and handed them to Pete. "Here, you can keep these."

She put on the crotchless panties and told Pete to take his pants off.

Jenny pushed Pete down to the floor and guided his cock through the slit in the crotchless panties and lowered herself until she felt his hard warm cock buried deep in her pussy.

zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers