Jenny's Submissive Daddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
187 Followers

Having abstained for the previous five days, and given the stimulus of the past hour, Henry didn't need physical stimulation. His cock spurted just as he was stepping away from Jenny, a large spray of cum flew strongly up through the air and struck Jenny right on the pussy. Further spurts weren't so strong and they landed on the floor in front of him. There was a lot of it.

'Oh, Henry! Are you trying to make her pregnant? Quickly now, remove that mess -- with your mouth. Eat your cum from your daughter's pussy, Henry.' Dee's command was not to be refused and although he had never in his life tasted his own, or any other man's cum, he dived in willingly and lapped up every drop, swallowing it down with Jenny's fresh outpouring of her own fluids.

Maria watched with a mixture of horror, disgust and extreme envy. She loved eating pussy and she hadn't tasted cum for almost a year and now she was watching her husband doing both, with their daughter. This is turning out to be a remarkable day, she thought.

Dee interrupted her musings with a clap of the hands to bring the focus back to her. 'Maria, you are the one with the most experience of my methods here. Please remind, or inform us all, of the rules regarding the awarding of a caning.'

Maria was only too aware of where this was going. 'When a caning is awarded, it will be carried out to the full, Mistress. That is your rule.'

'Indeed it is. And Henry was awarded sixty hard strokes, but now he has been excused from today's continuing activities. He will return next week to receive his punishment then, but that leaves us with sixty strokes to deliver today, and no target for them. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Jenny was being lowered to the ground and released from her bondage. Having been in the same stretched position fo so long she needed to ease her muscles and tendons which were beginning to scream at her. Not quite as loudly as she screamed herself when Kin undid the nipple clamps and the blood flow returned to those poor tortured pastilles. She was too new at this game to know what to do or say.

Maria knew that she was no longer just a witness to her husband's punishment session. Now she was a participant too, but sixty strokes was more than she could take. A compromise, perhaps.

'Mistress, might I suggest that Jenny and I share the strokes between us?' It was inevitable, of course. Who else was there?

But there was somebody else and to her amazement, Kim piped up. 'May I share in this too, Mistress Dee? I haven't had a caning for over a month now and I am really missing it.'

Dee had expected this and agreed that the three women would each take a share of the sixty strokes. 'But we will make a game of it, with the dice, to decide how many strokes each of you will receive. You will each roll and accumulate your score until we reach sixty. This way, everyone will be caned, but luck will bring you a higher or lower number of strokes. Do we all accept the challenge?' Three heads nodded.

Henry had taken a seat by the wall and listened with growing excitement. He was going to see his wife being beaten, and she fully deserves every stroke, he thought to himself. And Jenny, bending over to have her gorgeous buttocks covered in painful stripes. Oh, god, yes. I want to see that. And Kim, the beautiful raven-haired, blue-eyed goddess with the olive skin. The one who tawsed my asshole without mercy. I'm going to watch her strip naked for a caning. This is getting better and better. Henry was trying hard not to show his arousal as these thoughts raced through his mind.

Dee went to a cupboard and withdrew a box from one of the drawers. Opening it up, she poured six dice onto a tray. Each one was a different colour.

'Jenny, you will roll first, followed by Maria and then Kim, and you will continue in this order until between you, you arrive at sixty strokes in total.'

Jenny picked up the green die and rolled. 'Three!' she cried out in dismay. She didn't want to be caned, but she knew she had no choice.

Maria selected the black one and called out in triumph, 'One!'

Kim looked Dee in the eye, reached out for the red die and rolled it across the tray. She barely glanced at it. 'Six.' She stated.

Jenny wanted some of her mother's luck and chose the black die. "One!'

Maria experimented with the yellow. 'Two' her luck was holding.

Kim picked up the orange and threw a five.

Jenny repeated her mothers choice and also threw a two.

Maria tried the blue. 'Four'

Kim went for the blue and also scored four.

Jenny was beginning to wise up. Yellow again, and two again. Hmm, she thought.

Maria sampled the green. 'Three.'

Kim opted for the red again, once again glancing at Dee with a cheeky grin. 'Six, Mistress. I got another six!' she didn't sound dismayed at all.

Jenny's curiosity got the better of her. She picked up the red and rolled it right across the tray. It spun on one corner and settled. 'Six!" I bloody knew it, silently fuming at herself.

Maria hadn't twigged. She rolled the orange and scored five. Dee had been keeping the score on a notepad. 'You are up to fifty now.' She announced.

Kim rolled the red again. 'Six. Another six!' she beamed.

Jenny took up the black. 'One.' She almost spoke before it landed. She would have been right.

She handed the yellow one to her mother. 'Try this one.' She said. Maria rolled a two.

'You are now on fifty-nine. This final throw will bring the score to, or over sixty. Kim, your turn.' Dee announced.

Jenny watched in amazement, and a degree of relief, as Kim picked up the red again. It's going to be a six again, she thought. Kim sure wants to be caned today. It was. 'Six, Mistress Dee!' Kim smiled proudly.

'Good. Let's see what you each have in store.' Spoke Dee, doing the maths on her notepad.

'Jenny, your total is just fifteen, Maria has scored seventeen and Kim roars ahead with thirty-three.' Dee informed them. 'However, Maria, please advise us how strokes of the cane are administered here in my dungeon.'

'You always deliver a caning in sets of six, Mistress.'

'Indeed, I do.' Smiled Dee, and to Henry's growing delight she continued. 'I will therefore increase your respective strokes to eighteen each for Jenny and Maria, and Kim, your number increases to thirty-six. I hope you all remember that these strokes have been requested to be applied hard. Jenny and Maria may request a warming from my leather paddle of 36 strokes if they wish. Kim, you will receive no warm-up.'

Henry's cock woke up. Dee was on top form today, and he was enjoying his reprieve. Next week will be agonising, but it's worth it to see Maria getting her comeuppance and Jenny taking a little of what she puts out. Oh, yes. Very satisfactory indeed. He settled into his position most contentedly. Let the games begin.

Maria was relieved, not only for herself but also for her daughter. She had never been a fan of the cane and the most she had taken was twenty-four strokes a couple of years back. She had made every effort to avoid repeating that, knowing how cruel Dee could be when she was in the right mood. Those twenty-four strokes had had her writhing and screeching, albeit through a gag and tightly secured to the caning bench. She envisioned the state of her arse, remembering how it had taken three weeks for the marks to fade away. Eighteen is going to be bad enough. Poor Jenny, she doesn't know what's coming.

For her part, Jenny was nervous, but having seen Kim volunteering and then making sure she would take half the total number of strokes, she reckoned that maybe a caning wasn't too bad really. Filled with this new knowledge she smiled bravely and requested that she be allowed to go first.

Kim led her to the caning bench. She climbed up, placing her knees and lower legs on the supports, bending over and leaning down, resting her body on the padded top. Kim took her wrists and secured them pointing back towards her feet. Leather belts at upper and lower back held her safe and her knees and ankles were secured by more belts. She knew that her ass was pointing up and back, perfectly positioned to be struck by instruments of discipline and she was completely defenceless to protect herself. Her knees were separated about eighteen inches apart and once again, her pussy was shamelessly exposed. A sudden rush of horniness spread through her and she found herself looking forward to the upcoming experience.

'Would you like me to warm you up with the paddle, Jenny? I recommend it for your first caning.' Dee asked her, stroking her buttocks and gently sliding her finger along the side of her pussy. 'I can see you are excited, Jenny. That is nothing to be ashamed of. A string of slippery lubricant emerged from inside her pussy which Dee collected with her finger and slid it into her, joined by a second finger, thrusting them in and out until Jenny gasped with pleasure.

'Yes, please, Mistress. Please beat me with the paddle before you cane me.' Came the response, and that was the last she was able to say as Kim gently opened her mouth and inserted a rubber ball gag, attaching it behind her head with leather straps.

The paddles worked their magic, and although at first Dee beat her gently, the final dozen were inflicted hard, turning Jenny's lovely white buttocks scarlet. She was breathing deeply around the side of the gag but no protest was heard and Dee prepared her cane, swishing it through the air; the sound of impending pain.

The first stroke whooshed and landed with a loud crack as it struck flesh. Blinding light. Huge intake of breath and a great cry of surprise, anguish, humiliation, pain and recognition of the knowledge that this was just the first of eighteen such strokes. But the gag prevented words.

Another stroke, announced by the whoosh. Another shriek of pain and protest, wasted unfortunately, because there would be no mercy. Henry could hardly contain his joy at the sight of his daughter's ass, now lined with two red stripes.

As the caning continued, Jenny became less vociferous and more stoic. At thirteen a flood of endorphins came to her rescue and as the final strokes were delivered she found herself hoping that Mistress Dee would increase the strength of her strikes.

'Seventeen! One stroke to take, Jenny' Dee informed her, 'and it will be harder than the others. Ready?'

'Yes,' Jenny nodded furiously, trying to get the message across. 'Please.' She mumbled through the gag, but Dee was an expert in these things and easily understood what the girl was saying. Please cane me harder, was the plea and she grinned triumphantly as she detected Jenny straining to push her backside out further, as if to make it even more accessible to the cane. Jenny was not disappointed. With a resounding explosion of cane meeting skin, she screamed in pain and surprise as another orgasm struck her, and a squirt of fluids jettisoned backwards out of her as the cane stroke changed from white to red and a drop of blood appeared through the raised weal on her buttocks. Jenny was ecstatic and through the agony she suddenly found herself in empathy with her mum and also her dad. She had ceded control to a more dominant person, and reveled in it.

Kim released her from her bondage and removed the gag. Gently, she led her to a padded couch and had her lie face down on it to recover. Maria stepped up to the caning bench, slightly fearful, having seen what Mistress Dee had just done to her daughter's bottom. She wordlessly placed herself in position to be secured, surrendering herself to her mistress. Kim applied the straps and asked if she wanted to be beaten with the paddle before her eighteen strokes of the cane. Maria responded that she did, after which, like Jenny before her, she was gagged, paddled and caned. Mistress Dee, knowing Maria did not enjoy the cane, was slightly less severe with her as a reward for introducing Jenny to the fold. She knew that Jenny would be back.

Then it was Kim's turn. Kim had been Mistress Dee's assistant for around a year and had proved herself a highly proficient dominatrix, but she was also a very willing recipient of severe punishment methods. She volunteered to take a hard session every four or five weeks, as this is how long it sometimes took for her skin to return to its previous flawless lustre. She had a lovely Mediterranean olive skin which was able to withstand a lot of punishment and she had proved on many occasions that it gave her just as much pleasure to receive as to give. Today would be mild compared to some of the experiences Mistress Dee had given her. There was no need to restrain her as there was no possibility that she would try to avoid what was coming.

Kim approached Henry in his chair and winked at him. She took her left nipple ring in her hands and popped it open, sliding it through the hole in her nipple and removing it. She gave it to Henry to hold. Then she repeated the process with her right nipple. Reaching behind her, she unclipped her bra and let it fall forward, revealing her 36C breasts to an entranced Henry who peered with interest at the engorged nipples in front of him, resisting the urge to reach out to touch them. She handed him the bra. Unzipping her skirt and slipping it down, it became clear to Henry that she hadn't been wearing anything under the skirt throughout the afternoon. He gazed in lustful awe at Kim's shaven pussy and her bubble butt and gladly took charge of this last item of Kim's clothing. She stood naked in front of him, hands on hips and feet slightly apart.

'Henry, today I want you to watch me taking the hard caning that was promised to you. You might enjoy this more than you will next week, because I am only going to receive thirty-six strokes today. Next week, you will get sixty.'

Then she positioned herself on the caning bench, with a quiet nod to Mistress Dee to indicate that she was ready. Dee in turn ordered Jenny from her couch and to stand opposite her to observe as she caned Kim.

'I want you to count the strokes out loud, Jenny, and after you speak the number, Kim will thank me and request another stroke.' Jenny was secretly thrilled at this new role. She was fascinated at everything that had happened today, not least the discovery that not only did she enjoy the power she held over her father, but amazingly, she had actually enjoyed the caning she had been given too. Her buttocks were throbbing gently still, a sensation she found she liked. Now her cruel streak could enjoy seeing what Mistress Dee's cane would do to Kim's gorgeous ass. Oh, my god. She thought to herself. Now I am admiring another girl's bottom. And my mother gave me three orgasms with her mouth. What has happened to me? And I pissed on daddy's face and came in his mouth, for fuck's sake.

Kim basked in the pain of the caning. Dee was fair and gave her the full thirty-six strokes at the same level as she had administered on Jenny and Maria. Jenny was astonished to see that Kim's buttocks were only mildly marked and as she called out 'thirty-three' and Kim added 'Thank you, Mistress Dee. Please may I have another?' Jenny felt her pussy swelling with renewed excitement as she noticed Kim's pussy lips darkening and filling, with traces of moisture seeping out. Oh, lord, I wonder what that would taste like, she pondered, realizing that she would truly like to find out. 'Thirty-four.' As the final stroke landed and Kim gave out a cry of pleasure, Jenny reporting the number and Kim thanking her mistress, Jenny could contain herself no longer and simply got down on her knees behind Kim and thrust her face between her ass cheeks. Her tongue reached out and she licked those swollen lips, tasting the nectar from within, and luxuriating in the feel of the girl's pussy on her mouth. Kim was far from displeased at this wanton exhibition of lust, recognizing a fellow traveller's need and enjoying the attention her pussy was getting.

Dee watched in amusement, and delight at this extra display from the new girl. Maria really has done well, she was thinking. Maria was rather non-plussed, watching her daughter engaging in lesbian love for the first time, but seeing the irony in that as she remembered where her own tongue had been not so long ago. Henry? His cock was like an iron rod again and too bad for him, there was nowhere to put it. Such is the lot of the submissive.

Continued in Part three.

MarkTass
MarkTass
187 Followers
12