Jenny's Tryst Goes Horribly Wrong Pt. 03

Story Info
After blackmailed to be an escort, Jenny meets 3rd client.
1.5k words
4.15
4.6k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badguy4u
Badguy4u
28 Followers

PART 3

I went on Adult Friend Finder about a month ago hoping to relieve my need to be dominated and abused. But now, instead, I'm hornier than ever and craving abuse and humiliation after my recent meet ups with dominant men. The exact opposite of what I wanted to happen. DAMN!

I went out with the $300 I received from my previous "client" and bought some sexy outfits. Nothing too outlandish, but sexier than normal. Every day, sitting in my office by myself, waiting for the phone to ring, I'm finding myself watching abusive porn and fingering myself to it. I'm rubbing my clit raw. Just waiting, and waiting and waiting for THE call. I can't believe ME, a middle aged woman with kids is a pervert.

Today I'm wearing a long navy blue dress that is skin tight and zips up from bottom to top. I guy a could just grab the zipper right up and take my dress off, right in public. OH GOD! The thought of being caught in public half naked. I also had on a pink garter belt with matching push-up bra and panty along with seamed nylons and 4" heels. God, this was tough fingering myself in this dress.

The phone rang... it was him, my tormentor. Thank GOD! I need this so bad. He told me to be at the hotel in an hour. Shit, I was there in 30 minutes waiting like a kid waiting for Santa Claus.

The door finally knocked and there standing in front of me is a smallish nerdy guy. Damn, I was hoping for some big bruiser. Oh well, I thought to myself.

Nerd guy said "OK baby, lets go!"

I said "Go? Go where?"

Nerd guy said "were going out to lunch, and by the way, pull that zipper up 6 inches I want to see some leg."

I obediently pulled the zipper up 6" showing some leg but not much else.

"You drive, baby" he said.

So we got in my BMW, and sitting down, now my stocking tops were showing. Nerd guy unzipped my dress some more and started caressing my thighs. Well I was already pretty horny so this felt really good. I'm trying to drive, but this wasn't easy.

We got to the diner, just down the road. I was apprehensive as there may be former customers there, or even worse, future customers. But with Covid, the place didn't have many people. Getting out of the car, I flashed some couple as my zipper was up pretty far. I was so embarrassed. I didn't realize I would be a submissive slut in public. I don't want the whole world to know what a slut and "perv" I've become.

Nerd guy grabbed my buns, squeezing them and escorted me to the diner. Man, I hate when men do that. Like they own me! But what could I do? I have to let him do this to me. Besides, I kind of like it, feeling like his property. Shit, there I go again being a perv.

As I walked looking down, my stocking tops and garter belt were clearly visible with each step. People were stopping eating as they stared. I was so humiliated. Nerd guy even smacked my ass cheeks a few times and said "nice legs and ass babe."

Sitting down, Nerd Guy handed a rabbit vibrator to me. Told me to go to the bathroom and insert it. Oh shit! What is this guy going to do!

I inserted the vibrator, one end touches my clit, the other my gspot. Just the device touching was driving me insane.

I walked back to the table with as much dignity as I could muster, the zipper on my dress was even higher, and now I think my panty could even be seen.

Then... BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I almost fell over stumbling, a man got up and asked if I needed help. I was panting and said "no, I just felt a little woozy." I stumbled over to the table, looking like a drunk and hung on to the table. Fortunately he turned the vibe off. I was about to rip the table top off.

The waitress came over and asked "are you ready to order?" Just then the BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, and the waitress smiled with a smirked at the noise. I stammered as I tried to order "ahhh, I'll, ahhh, godddd, ahhh, I'll, oh my god, I'll have the chicken, oh shit, THE CHICKEN SALAD" I finally blurted out.

Nerd Guy ordered a steak and turned off the vibe.

Well, this went on and on, vibe on every time the waitress came by, off when she left. Never allowed to orgasm. I was going out of my freaking mind. I was so close to jumping on the table, sitting on the guys lap and fucking myself. I was going insane. This Nerd Guy was driving me nuts.

Nerd Guy asked "do you want to orgasm bitch?" I just looked at him pathetically "yes please" I said.

Nerd Guy said "well then get under the table and suck on my cock."

Whatever ever it took... I got under the table, he turned the vibe on full blast, and I quickly went for his dick. But then he did something unexpected. He grabbed my hair, pulled down so I was looking up at him under the table between his legs and said "you pathetic piece of shit whore. You really think I'm going to let you orgasm? And look at you embarrassing me in front of these people all looking at you. Your just a pathetic piece of shit, slut whore. Now get up and stop embarrassing me."

I slid back up to my seat, humiliated that I would do something so embarrassing... just as the waitress came by with the check. She broke out laughing and asked "still hungry hun?"

I was so embarrassed, and looking down I just said "no, I'm just very horny, that's all." I can't believe I just said that. The waitress smiled and said "yea! That's pretty obvious to all of us hun!"

We walked out, me looking down at the floor, my dress zipped up high enough for people to see my wet panty, disgusted with myself. Nerd Guy smacking my ass a few times.

I was finally calming down when we went in the car, I started the car up, and he turned up the vibe again and started caressing the inside of my thighs. I just about came, even started moaning really loud. When he stopped the vibe again. FUCK FUCK FUCK. He won't let me cum. My god, this guy is worse than the black man.

We finally got back to the motel, walked up the steps, and he turned on the vibe again as I tried to open the door. I was like crouching down like I was taking a shit, I couldn't take it anymore. Nerd Guy then said "you want to orgasm bitch?"

"Oh please, sir, I'll do anything, you know that." Then he told me to unzip my dress, take it off and hand it to him. With all the dignity I could muster, I unzipped my dress, outside, and handed to him. He laughed, threw the dress over the balcony. "OH MY GOD" I shouted, "I need that to go back to the office!"

Nerd Guy laughed "To bad bitch, now get in."

I stepped in the room, totally defeated, hanging my head, wearing the bra, panty, garter, nylons and heels.

"Put your elbows on the table bitch" the Nerd Guy said. I knew what was next. SMACK SMACK SMACK, oh he just spanked the crap out of me. Calling me a whore, slut, cunt, and ever derogatory name he could think of. I came hard, I mean screaming on the top of my lungs hard. Nerd Guy stopped and I begged him "Oh please don't stop, I need more, please, please,please!"

Nerd Guy then unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock, pulled my panty down and began to rape my pussy. Oh god, I was in my glory... FINALLY, a good hard screw fuck.

Nerd Guy kept fucking me HARD. I was seeing stars and loving every second of it.

I must have had a hundred orgasms, or ten, I don't know. But just as quickly as he came, he threw $300 at me, and left. I crumpled to the floor, completely wasted.

Finally took a shower and left, but half naked. Fortunately my dress was still on the parking lot. I went down, with people watching, completely humiliated and put on the dress and drove back to work. I can't look at people's eyes like I used to. Now I find myself staring at my feet, even when talking to relatives. I'm so embarrassed by what I've become. How low can I go? Each guy I encounter is bringing making me crave more and more this perverted sex, and yet there isn't a damn thing I can do about it. I'm so close to just telling hubby everything, and starting a new life as a slut and whore. It's what I am now sadly.

I shutter to think what the next guy will be like...

Badguy4u
Badguy4u
28 Followers