Jen's Birthday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailfin
tailfin
102 Followers

She began painting a picture for them as she climbed back into the bed in just her skirt and heels, "Jill is lying in the middle of the bed. Her dress is still on but her legs are spread and her beautiful cunt is exposed. The top of her dress has been pulled down revealing her breasts. She is still wearing her shoes. Both John and Jack are completely naked and their cocks are very hard. Jack is between her legs licking her cunt and John is stroking his cock against her mouth. In between her moans of pleasure she is flicking her tongue across the tip of his cock. I suspect she had been sucking his cock before she started to cum and it looked as though John was hoping to stick it back in her mouth as soon as possible. She looks very sexy and is being very well cared. Now how about you take care of us?"

Stacey released Jeff's cock as Jen nudged her over to make more room for her. Jeff moved to the foot of the bed as both women spread their legs wide for him. The sight before him was so incredibly enticing he was frozen to the spot unsure which pussy to devour first.

His mind was made up for him when Jen said, "Lick my cunt!"

Jeff quickly mounted the bed and lowered his mouth to Jen's bare cunt and was immediately rewarded with the sweet and salty taste of her. He licked all around her slick pussy lips, several times outlining the perimeter of her cunt before he probed her as deeply as he could with his tongue. He then let his tongue dart over her clit several times before licking up from the base of her cunt to her clit.

Meanwhile Stacey was rubbing her right breast against Jen's chest, making sure to drag her hard nipple across Jen's small pink nubs. Jen was moaning and thrashing about on the bed in a frenzy of excitement. Then Stacey began probing Jen's mouth with her tongue.

Jeff began concentrating on Jen's clit and she writhed with excitement. Looking up Jeff saw the incredibly hot sight of Stacey rubbing her very erect nipple all over Jen's breasts and he remembered the fantasy that Jen had shared with him and Jill the evening before. Releasing Jen's clit from his mouth he briefly plunged his tongue into Jen's sodden hole before rising and reaching for Stacey's hand.

He pulled Stacey to the foot of the bed and whispered in her ear, "You should rub your nipple against her cunt until she cums."

Stacey positioned herself on her knees between Jen's legs and grabbing her right tit she pushed her nipple into Jen's cunt. Jen moaned loudly and thrust her hips forward to increase the contact between her pussy and Stacey's soft warm tit. Then Stacey started to slide her nipple up and down the length of Jen's cunt covering it with Jen's juices.

Meanwhile Jeff settled in behind Stacey and began licking her cunt as he caressed her legs and feet through her high heeled sandals. Stacey trembled at the attention and began to vigorously rub her nipple on Jen's clit. This immediately achieved the desired result as Jen pushed her cunt against the hard nipple and held it there while the slippery nipple pushed over her clit again and again. After about a minute of this focused attention on her clit Jen let out a howl and convulsed in an exquisite climax.

"That was so fucking hot!" she breathed, as she began to come down from her orgasm.

Jeff spun around and slid his head between Stacey's legs and reaching around her ample ass pulled her toward him, encouraging her to grind her pussy into his mouth. Stacey sat up and lowered her sex so that her slick pussy lips were smashed against Jeff's mouth. He licked her hard as she slid her cunt up and down eventually finding a path that allowed Jeff's tongue to slid past her clit at the top of the up stroke. Jeff held her ass tightly as she ground her pussy harder and harder against his mouth.

Jen having caught her breath again following her climax rose to her knees and began foundling and sucking on Stacey's breasts, which were swinging with the rhythm of her grinding. Jeff released one of Stacey's ass checks and fingered her cunt while he let her fuck his mouth. Stacey's breathing quickened dramatically as she raced toward her orgasm and she ground her cunt even harder into Jeff's face. He was unsure how much longer he would be able to keep going because he was now having trouble breathing she was pressing her cunt so forcefully against his mouth. He removed his now very slick finger from her cunt and very lightly swirled the tip against her asshole. This new sensation immediately pushed Stacey over the brink and she screamed in orgasm as her juices flooded into Jeff's mouth and Jen desperately tried to keep her mouth on her left nipple as her tits jiggled wildly.

Eventually Stacey fell forward and collapsed on the bed. And Jen leaned down and kissed Jeff passionately as he tried to regain his breath. Jen loved tasting Stacey all over Jeff's mouth. When she broke the kiss she looked down at Jeff's very hard cock jutting out from his body. The tip was very wet with precum. She slid up the bed and encouraged him to lie between her and Stacey.

Jeff slid in between their warm sexy bodies and Jen gently wrapped her hand around his cock and slowly jerked him causing even more precum to ooze from him. Jeff was desperate to cum. He had been so aroused all day his balls ached for release. Jen teased him further by rubbing the slick juices all over the tip of his cock with her index finger which sent tingles of pleasure all through his body.

Just then they heard Jill scream from the next room, "Oh my god! Oh my god! YES! YES! YES!"

"Wow, I wonder what's going on in there?" Jen teased. "Would you like me to go find out?"

Jeff was dizzy with arousal at the sounds his beautiful wife was making and he quickly blurted out, "Yes!"

Jen rose and quickly left the room and Stacey took over caressing Jeff's cock as the continued to listen to Jill yelling her approval of whatever was happening to her.

They soon heard the rushed clicking of Jen's heels returning her to them and Jen reentered the room and hopped onto the bed next to Jeff.

"Sooo fucking hot!" she began as she fondled Jeff's balls while Stacey gently stroked his cock. "Jill is still in her dress and heels and is sitting atop John who has his big cock buried in her cunt. Jack is behind her fucking her ass! The boys have a good rhythm going and her gorgeous tits are swaying and dragging across John's chest."

"Holy fuck!" is all Jeff could muster as they all listened to the amazing sounds coming from next door.

Jill continued to howl and moan and she seemed very close to orgasm as they bed next door squeaked loudly.

Suddenly they heard John grunt out, "I'm cumming!"

A few seconds later they heard Jill scream, "OH MY GOD! FUCK! I'm cumming!"

While Jeff, Jen and Stacey pictured the scene unfolding next door they listened to the continuing rhythm of the bed squeaking next door and they knew that Jack was very likely still vigorously fucking Jill's asshole on his way to his own climax.

And roughly a minute later they heard the rhythm of the bed's motion change and Jack grunt, "OH FUCK!"

Jeff, Jen and Stacey were listening more intently to the noises next door than they had ever listened to anything before and collectively were all picturing the cum spurting into Jill's ass from Jack's cock.

"So fucking amazing! I've fantasized about getting fucked like that a lot. She is a lucky women." Jen offered jealously.

"I think Jeff liked it too," Stacey said as another drop of precum oozed from his cock.

Jeff was writhing with desire as Jen and Stacey softly caressed him. His mind was reeling with thoughts of his sexy wife filled with cum in the next room. He ached to be with her and hold her. He wanted desperately to kiss her. He wanted to kiss her hot swollen pussy lips and lick the cum from her. He wanted to fuck her sodden cunt. The utter silence coming from the next room now was driving him mad. At least when he could hear her getting fucked he could tell what she was doing and that she was thoroughly enjoying herself. The silence only increased his yearning.

Jen interrupted his fixation on Jill by asking, "Would you like to fuck Stacey's sexy cunt?"

"Yes!"

"Would you like Jeff to fuck you?"

"Yes!"

Jen got off the bed to make room and unzipped her skirt and slipped it to the floor so she was now only wearing her black pumps. Stacey scooted to the middle of the bed as Jeff made room for her and sitting up she grabbed hold of her dress crumpled at her waist and hoisted it over her head and tossed it to the floor. She then settled back down on the bed completely naked except for her sexy sandals on her feet. Stacey then spread her legs wide digging her heels into the comforter as she invited Jeff to fuck her.

Jeff stripped off his shirt and through it to the floor as well and climbed between Stacey's outstretched legs. His cock twitched as it closed in on her soft wet folds. Stacey shuddered as the tip of his cock pressed lightly against her wet pussy lips. Jen maneuvered herself to the foot of the bed to where she could see the tip of Jeff' cock pushing past Stacey's red pubic hair and the tip pressing against her swollen pink lips. She leaned forward and lightly caressed his hairy balls causing him to moan. Then Jen grabbed hold of the base of his cock and guided it into Stacey.

The sensation of Stacey's warm wet folds enveloping him was incredible. Once he had half of his length in her Jen let go and returned to gently caressing his scrotum. With a final thrust Jeff pushed his rigid cock as deeply as he could into her and settled forward on top of her. Her large soft breasts felt amazing against his chest. He greedily probed her mouth with his tongue while he thrust in and out of her silky slick cunt.

Jen then began caressing his legs and feet as he thrust in and out of Stacey with heightened intensity as electricity tingled through his body. He wanted the sensations he was feeling to last. He did not want this moment to end, but he was so very close to cumming. Stacey wrapped her legs around him as he thrust in and out of her and he could feel the hardness pf her heels rubbing against his ass. Looking down he saw Stacey's breasts gyrating in rhythm with his thrusts and he lost control and a massive orgasm overcame him.

Stacey could feel the hot streams of cum spraying inside her as Jeff shuddered on top of her. Jen meanwhile watched intently as his slippery cum leaked from Stacey's cunt around his still pulsing cock, while she continued to caress his legs in long light strokes with her finger tips.

Shaky and out of breath from his orgasm Jeff collapsed on top of Stacey as she released her thighs from around him.

After a minute or so he had regained enough breath to speak and simply said, "Fuck!"

Jeff then rolled off Stacey and on to his back. Jen marveled at his still very rigid cock that was covered in both his and Stacey's juices. She was feeling very horny again and decided she very much wanted him to fuck her as well. Jen figured she might be able to keep him hard if she licked and sucked him.

Jen leaned in and took the now super sensitive tip of his cock into her mouth and sucked softly. Jeff writhed as electric shockwaves shot through him. He could barely stand the attention he was so sensitive, but Jen was careful to be gentle and he soon was thrusting his cock past her lips as she relished the taste of the combination of his cum and Stacey's juices.

Stacey was leaning in and watching intently as Jen expertly kept Jeff at full hardness. After several minutes of gentle sucking and caressing Jen invited Stacey to join her as she offered her the tip of Jeff's cock. Stacey took into her mouth and following Jen's example she very gently sucked and licked him. Jen now moved down and licked his balls lightly. Jeff could feel his excitement growing. Several minutes before the possibility that he might have another orgasm seemed very remote, but now his cock began to ache again with these two sexy women tending to him.

Sensing he may now be ready for more fucking Jen got up and straddled him as Stacey moved up to offer her right tit to his mouth. Jen eased down on top of his erection as he took Stacey's nipple into his mouth and sucked. He was rewarded with a stream of milk.

Jen started slowly impaling herself on Jeff's cock with long steady strokes as Stacey offered Jeff her left tit, which he also eagerly sucked. As she slowly quickened the pace Jen began to fondle and squeeze her breasts. Unlike before Jeff felt he might be able to last for some time and he was thoroughly enjoying the slower pace and these two very hot women. Reaching between Stacey's legs he slid his fingers up and down her pussy lips. The combination of his cum and the juices from her arousal made it very slick.

The three of them went on like this for several minutes and were enjoying a good long fuck as there arousal continued to build.

Finally Jen said from a top Jeff, "I want you to fuck me from behind."

And with that she pulled herself off Jeff and got on all fours next to him on the bed. Jeff rose up and got behind her. Jen wiggled her sexy ass as she offered it to him and Jeff ran his fingers down her long sexy legs as he lined up his cock with her slick pussy. When his hands arrived at the pumps on her feet he grabbed hold of the heels and thrust his cock into her.

He fucked her as hard and as deeply as he could and was enjoying the softness of her ass that quaked when he slapped against it. Stacey knelt next to Jen and caressed her nipples with one hand and her back and bottom with the other as Jen moaned with pleasure. The constant long thrusts and Jeff's balls slapping against her clit were heightening her arousal even further.

In between moans Jen breathlessly stammered, "I, I want to lick your cunt. I want to lick your cunt while he fucks me!"

Stacey pulled herself around to the head of the bed and splayed her legs as she slid down in front of Jen. Before she had fully settled into position Jen lunged forward and began licking Stacey's pussy hungrily. For Jeff, who was still pistoning in and out of Jen from behind, the sight was wondrous. Stacey was simultaneously squeezing her large breasts and pinching her pink nipples while she thrust her pussy into Jen's mouth.

They continued to fuck like this for several minutes and Jeff alternated between staring at Jen licking Stacey while she pinched her nipples and staring at his cock entering Jen's pussy. He particularly liked catching glimpses of Jen's pretty pink asshole as he fucked her and her bottom jiggled. He remembered how amazing it had been to fuck it while she had orgasmed the evening before and hoped he would get another chance to do that.

Maybe he could help fulfill Jen's double penetration fantasy he thought. This thought greatly aroused him as he remembered that Jill had experienced two hard cocks inside her at the same time only a short time ago and he recalled that she seemed to enjoy it immensely. But he was distracted from this thought when he looked up and saw a stream of milk squirt from Stacey's right nipple as she squeezed her breast tightly.

Releasing her breast Stacey thrust her sandal clad feet into the air and grabbed the back of Jen's head with both of her hands and pulled her mouth tight against her pussy. Now Stacey thrust her pelvis in synch with the thrusts of Jen's tongue dragging her mouth up and down her pussy and clit.

Seconds later Stacey's legs began to tremble and shake and she screamed, "Oh fuck! Oh FUCK! I'mmmm cumming!"

Stacey bucked and moaned as wave after wave of her orgasm overtook her. Jeff enjoyed watching her sexy body convulse and her red curls flying about as her head thrashed back and forth on the pillow beneath her head. Stacey's massive tits jiggled wildly as they were thrown in every direction as her body was twisted to and fro by her exquisite orgasm.

As Stacey slowly regained herself she released Jen's head, but Jen continued to gently lick and probe Stacey's cunt causing her to occasionally spasm a new. Jen then began to focus more on her own pleasure and she slid her right hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit as Jeff's hard cock continued to penetrate her. The excitement of having just brought Stacey to climax with her mouth had pushed Jen to the brink of her own orgasm.

Soon the combination of the intoxicating scent and taste of Stacey's very sexy cunt, Jeff's hard cock fucking her, and her fingers sliding past her very slick clit pushed Jen over the precipice and her orgasm crashed over her. Jeff held on to Jen's hips tightly as she thrashed about and wailed in orgasm as he did not want to break the rhythm of his cock sliding in and out of her cunt. The contractions of her cunt on his cock felt wonderful, but eventually one of Jen's spasms caused Jeff's cock to fall from her cunt.

As Jen's orgasm slowly diminished Jeff resolved that he wanted to fill her cunt with his cum. He pushed her down on the bed so she lay on her stomach and he straddled her thighs bringing her legs together. Sliding up to her bottom he aimed his cock at her cunt once again and thrust back inside her. Her squishy ass felt wonderful beneath him and with her legs together he could feel extra pressure on his hard cock from her pussy and he fucked her deeply.

Stacey rose to her knees and leaned in toward Jeff and offered him her left tit to suck on, which he did greedily. As he fucked Jen with even more urgency and sucked deeply on Stacey's nipple several streams of warm sweet milk shot into his mouth. His arousal could no longer be held back as Jen's beautiful and slick cunt squeezed his cock and Stacey's sexy breast squirted into his mouth and he came deep inside Jen with an orgasm that shot through his body like a bolt of lightning.

After thrusting into Jen several more times to ensure that every drop of his cum was deposited inside her, Jeff collapsed on the bed next to Jen and tried to catch his breath. Stacey cuddled next to him on one side and Jen did the same on the other. The feeling of their soft naked bodies snuggling up against him made his post orgasm high soar even higher. Their tender naked touch felt like an exquisite warm wave washing over his body.

Soon the three of them drifted off to sleep still atop the covers in a tangle of nakedness.

tailfin
tailfin
102 Followers