Jen's Family Four Years On Ch. 01

Story Info
Four years on for Christine and Jen, and their family.
15.3k words
4.75
9.8k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In September of 2012, Jen, a 19 year old student new at University after a gap year, and looking to find somewhere to watch "Jeopardy" in quiet - finds herself unwittingly in a lesbian bar, and meets a 27 year-old nurse. After the first sex-filled night of her life, she spends a second with Christine and learns intriguing details about Christine's mother. As a result Jen finds herself invited to a lesbian orgy with Christine and realizes the two girls are in love. After coming out to her family, Jen, on New Year 2013, moves in to a new flat with Christine. [Jen Finds Jeopardy! and Herself, chapters 1 to 4]

This story continues four years later at the start of spring 2017. England legalized same sex marriage in 2014 and Jen and Christine got married on January 1st, 2015 in a private ceremony. Jen's dad was diagnosed with cancer in 2016 and died after a mercifully short illness. His horse breeding and training business has been bought by a husband and wife couple of vets, except for the house where Jen's mum, Margaret, still lives. Jen graduated from university also in 2016, fortunately before her dad died, and she and Christine have bought an old three bedroom cottage in a village about 20 minutes drive from the precision injection molding company where Jen manages production. Christine is still at the same hospital, but has been promoted to being a Sister in the Intensive Care Unit, and now works mostly day-time hours. Jen's sister Jackie, now 19, is at the same university Jen was at, living in a dorm room. And after admiring Christine's bright red Fiat, Jen has bought herself a metallic blue one.

*****************************************************************

One Tuesday evening, Jen and Christine were watching Jeopardy! on the PVR when the phone rang. It was Jackie, Jen's sister, and she was crying. Christine answered the phone, and Jen heard Jackie's voice gabble on at the other end. All Christine said was "When?" and then, "Okay, we're coming!" She put down the phone.

Christine turned to Jen and said "Get your coat, we'll take my car. Somebody tried to rape Jackie."

"We should take mine."

"Don't be silly, You'll be too concerned for Jackie to concentrate on driving. We need to keep you free to care for her."

Christine, as usual, turned out to be the older and wiser one, and off they went. Jackie was waiting outside the dorm building, both sisters got in the back so Jen could put her arm around Jackie to comfort her. It turned out the whole event was reminiscent of Jen's own experience - a boy, having chatted to Jackie over a few evenings, and having bought a couple of drinks, felt he was entitled to have access to her body.

Unlike when Jen went to university as a 19 year-old, very naïve, shy, and flat-chested girl, Jackie at the same age had quite a shapely figure with a noticeable and firm bosom. Perhaps this had made her little more street smart than her sister, and when the guy came on to her in the Student's Bar, trying to get a hand down her jeans after standing behind her and grabbing at her breasts, she threw her drink at him and kicked him where he didn't enjoy it. He was immediately surrounded by his friends shouting at Jackie, claiming she couldn't take a joke, and her friends - not so many - shouted back. The end result was that both students were thrown out and banned for a week.

"Since when is it a joke to shove your hand down a girl's jeans, inside her knickers, and grab bare skin? Or to reach round her with both hands and try and squeeze her boobs?"

"It isn't," agreed Christine. "Listen, I think I can put up with you for a few days, until your ban is up, and hopefully things will have blown over by then. But, Jackie, I must admit I wouldn't call groping you in public 'rape', but it is bloody insensitive to say the least. It's just, it might be more diplomatic in the longer term to avoid that word."

"I guess. The sad part is that up until then I quite liked him and was even going to suggest we had a proper date somewhere. But not now, he just didn't have either the patience or the manners to wait to be invited to enjoy my body."

The next morning, Christine had a later start and Jen phoned the plant to say she would be late in, and they both waited for Jackie to emerge from the guest room. She came out wearing her jeans, and topless. Jen's boobs had finally grown a little - Christine said it was a hormone change caused by contentment - but they were still no match for Jackie's. She was a good B, if not just a C, and they didn't sag at all, given her age. She was completely unabashed at showing them in front of Jen and/or Christine.

"I see the girls are still perky!" joked Jen and got a smile and a gesture of throwing some imaginary object at her.

"Can I ask you something, Jen?" asked Jackie.

"Sure"

"So how long did it take you to realize you were a lesbian?"

Somehow, Jen knew this question was going to come up one day from her sister, given Jen's four year relationship with Christine. "I don't know, is the honest answer. I had never dated boys much. I mean, I hung around in a mixed boy-girl group, but while at school we never paired up or got serious, except for Marjorie, and a fat lot of good that did her!"

Christine laughed. "The real answer is not complicated, Jackie, Jen found herself by mistake in a lesbian club, I saw her sitting there completely out of place and nervous, and I asked her to dance. Jen, tell Jackie your favorite Disney princess..."

"Oh, I know that already," said Jackie, "It's Snow White."

"Right," said Christine. "Snow White fell in love when she was kissed by Prince Charming. One kiss was all it took to steal her heart. Well, in your sister's case, it was one kiss by Princess Charming. One kiss!"

Jen made the gesture of throwing an imaginary object, shook her head at Christine's explanation, and then said "An over simplification, but close to the truth. It wasn't the first kiss, on it's own, but the deal was sealed with the first orgasm!" They all laughed.

Jackie sat down and looked at both Christine and Jen. "My only orgasms have been self-inflicted. I've had boys kiss me, but they never even got my pulse rate to rise, and sometimes I think all they want is to get to my boobs. Maybe I should go and try this club of yours and experiment with what turns me on....."

Christine said, "We're thinking of going there on Friday if you want to tag along. Think about it, don't decide anything now. Just realize, you're you, Jen's Jen and I'm me - you might not fall for the first pretty girl to kiss you."

"Princess Charming, my foot." said Jen, but she was smiling.

After Christine left for work, Jen phoned in again to say she was taking the day off, family matters, and then drove Jackie to the dorm to grab some clothes.

Friday evening saw them get to the club around 8:30, just as the band was striking up, and they found a table in the corner where they could see the whole room. The music was up tempo, and Jen and Christine showed they could still cut it on the dance floor. As they were walking off the floor, they accidently bumped into a striking blond, who turned around immediately.

"Christine! Jen! What a surprise!"

The blond was Sue, daughter of a friend of Christine's Mum. The four years had been kind to her. She had finally learned the full skills of make-up and it was so much more soft and subtle than they remembered. Her figure and her hair hadn't changed much, but she was so much more confident as a woman.

Christine introduced Sue to Jackie, and Sue explained that they had met at her first attendance of one of Christine's Mum's naked lesbian soirees.

"The only one I've been to, actually," said Sue, "although I did enjoy it. First these two seduced me and then Sandra, Christine's mum took me to bed.... It was my first lesbian experience, and I learned a lot...."

"Sound fun," said Jackie, looking quizzically at Jen. "You didn't tell me about these parties."

"Nothing to tell. They're lesbian parties. Until you decide that's what you are, you won't be invited - simple as that. And what happens at the party stays at the party," she said, giving Sue a look.

Sue looked down at the floor, and muttered "Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it."

Christine said, "Let it pass, do you want to join us and fill us in on what you've been up to?"

Sue's story was that after the party, she realized she was drawn to girls far more than boys, and when an opportunity to go to the States arose to work with a leading film-industry make-up house, she went, and decided to forego boys while she was there and discover her real self. It turned out after a few relationships that she really was lesbian. However one partner screwed her over both emotionally and sexually by defrauding her of money and then dumping her for a man. Gloria, her mother, needed surgery so Sue came back to nurse her mum, who was now fully recovered. She was doing make-up on a BBC series filming not too far away, and so here she was, staying in a nearby Air B&B apartment.

Sue excused herself to pop to the bathroom, and Jackie looked at Jen. "She's very, very attractive," said Jackie.

"Professional war paint. I've seen her on a Sunday morning after a party with no make-up. Yes, even then she's attractive, but no prettier than you." But Jen could tell Jackie was smitten.

When a slow dance came on some time later, Christine and Jen went out to dance it. They snuggled up, and Christine kissed Jen. "We're like an old married couple, aren't we?" remarked Christine.

"Less of the old, if you don't mind, even if we are a married couple. Spin us round discretely and look at Jackie and Sue."

Christine chassed around smoothly. There was Sue, taking the lead in a dance, with Jackie snuggled up to her very closely. Sue, being slightly taller, was looking down on Jackie, whose eyes were fixed on her partner. Their breasts were jammed together and as Christine watched, Sue put her hand between Jackie's shoulder blades and pulled her in, and they kissed - a kiss that lasted well into the next dance. At the end of that dance the two girls left the floor, picked up their drinks from where they had been sitting with Jen and Christine, and headed for a table in a dimly lit alcove....

"Ah, young love," said Christine, 'they remind you of anybody we know?"

At the end of the evening, Jen asked Jackie if she was coming back to the cottage with them. Jackie replied that Sue wanted her to stay a little bit longer and had offered to drive her back to the cottage, so Jen and Christine left.

They were in bed, relaxing after enjoying each other's bodies for a while, when they heard Sue's car pull up. However, no-one came in, so half an hour later, Jen put on her robe and grabbed a flashlight, without switching it on. She walked quietly to the car and then switched it on. Two topless women suddenly jerked apart. Jen opened the passenger door, where Jackie was sitting. "You do know the guest room bed is a lot more comfortable, don't you? We can manage four for breakfast as long as it is before noon." She switched off the light and returned to bed giggling. "You remember that old Debbie Reynold's song 'Tammy's in Love'?" she asked Christine, "Well, I think Jackie's in love, or at least in lust!"

Christine laughed and started to run her tongue down Jen's body....

Sue and Jackie covered themselves up and went to the guest room as quietly as they could. Once there, they hugged and then started to undress each other. Given they had already been topless with each other out in the car, they decided there was no need for subtlety and went for it to get naked and into bed. They lay on their sides facing each other and kissed. Their nipples were rubbing against each other's, getting harder and more pronounced, and their hands were caressing each others backs. But when their pubic bones met, bush to bush, the sparks started to fly. They rubbed against each other, and Sue reached down to thrust her hand in between them to find Jackie's vagina. When Sue's fingers started to penetrate her Jackie just moaned. When Sue's fingers found that internal rough spot, Jackie's body started to roll on the bed and her legs were as wide open as she could get them. Before Jackie could come, Sue turned around on the bed and put her face between Jackie's legs and started to kiss and lick and suck and bite every part of the younger girl's womanhood, fingers still inside Jackie. Seeing Sue's hips alongside her head, Jackie started to pull Sue over her, and so got into her first ever 69, to be quickly followed by the first orgasm she ever had that was not self-inflicted. And that was followed moments later by the first orgasm she gave someone else.....

At breakfast, Jen was relieved to see Jackie at least wearing a top, even if it was clear there was nothing under it. "Sleep well?" she asked, while winking at Christine.

Jackie giggled. "Eventually."

Sue emerged, minus war paint, but still in the tight jeans and crop top from the night before.

Christine took control of the situation. "I suggest that we have breakfast, and then if Sue is free for the week-end, she takes Jackie to get some more clothes, grabs some from her place, too, and you both come back here, and we'll have a girls' weekend. At least, it being the weekend, we're spared Jeopardy! I'll make sure Jen watches the recording from last night before you get back."

Sue looked perplexed at the reference to Jeopardy! and Christine quickly filled her in that it was in search of somewhere to watch Jeopardy! without student boys around that lead her into the lesbian club where they met. "I always felt that I should have invited Alex Trebek to our wedding," she joked.

And so that evening, they enjoyed a good dinner, and copious quantities of wine, as no-one had to drive. At Jackie's insistence, Christine explained about her mum leading a life in the nude and having women-only naked sex parties. Jen explained how her first one was only a week after meeting Christine, and how she had been so wonderfully seduced by Sandra, Christine's mum. Then Sue told Jackie about her threesome with Christine and Jen, and then finally her seduction at the hands and mouth of Sandra. Jackie listened open-mouthed and wide-eyed. "Our mum knows nothing about any of this, Jen."

"I know, and we will keep it that way unless she ever needs to know. There is a reason why it's called a 'private life' and you will respect that."

Christine laughed. "I think mum's planning a soiree in a couple of months time. I know she is planning something but won't tell me what just yet. So if you're a good girl, maybe we'll invite you and Sue along for the experience. Now, anybody up for a bit of lesbian pornography?"

Jen and Sue said "Yes!" Jackie almost choked with surprise. Jen and Christine sat on the love seat, the other two on the sofa. As the movie went on, Jen and Christine started to undress each other. Jackie watched in amazement, but didn't protest when Sue started to undress her. Before long, four naked girls were not watching the movie..... They eventually paired off and went to their respective rooms.

*****************************************************************

Sunday evening, Sue went back to her rental, as she had early starts all that week. She accepted Christine's offer to return on Friday, and laughed when Jen asked, "Do you want us to keep Jackie here for you, or are you going to trade her in for a newer model?"

"She's only been a lesbian for two days, so I don't think there are any newer models around yet, so I'll keep her for now!"

Jackie looked up and asked "Don't I have anything to say about this?"

There was a chorus of three "Nos."

Monday evening Christine returned from work. She had driven Jackie into university that morning, and now Jackie was staying longer, she was going to come back in her own car with the rest of her clothes. Jackie's car was her mum's old one, when she acquired dad's car when he died. Because she had an evening class, Jackie was not yet back.

"Guess what?" said Christine, "although there's no way you will.... Sandra has invited your mum down for a visit..."

"Pardon?"

"Sandra has invited Margaret down for a visit. She has decided your mum needs a change of scene and has invited her down for an extended visit."

"Has she told mum that a change of scene means walking around naked all day?"

"No. She has decided that for the first three days she will let your mum stay fully clothed and will be that way herself. On the third evening, she will explain everything to your mum, who will then be offered the choice to do as the Romans do or go home. Any guesses as to which she'll choose?"

"No. Before dad died, it would have been obvious, but now, I sense she is a little lonely, and I'm sure she's missing having a sex life, so that may be what's behind Sandra's offer."

"Hadn't thought of that... I think we don't tell Jackie until your mum makes up her own mind after the three days, unless of course, she chooses to tell her."

"When's mum going there?"

"Wednesday morning, the big reveal will be Friday night, and you and I are banned from going there, as is Charlie, thankfully. Meeting Sandra will be enough for Margaret without throwing Charlotte into the mix."

"Oh to be a fly on the wall,,,,," said Jen.

Christine laughed. "My mother is lethal with fly spray!"

*****************************************************************

Wednesday morning, Margaret arrived at Sandra's. It was the first time that she had seen the big Tudor-styled house, and stood and looked at it for a while before heading for the front door. Sandra watched and waited for Margaret to be almost at the door before throwing it open and welcoming Margaret with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"So glad you could come".

"So nice of you to invite me, you have a lovely house."

"Well, for the next few days, it's also yours so feel free to wander around. Let's get your cases upstairs and then have lunch. Mrs. Cook has already prepared it."

So over a light lunch of cold poached salmon and salad, and a glass of Pinot Grigio, they started to get to know each other. Sandra told the tale of her husband deserting her for a younger woman, and dying three months later - "I knew he couldn't handle that much sex!" - and how it turned out he was a lot richer than anyone thought, so she invested wisely in a good mixed portfolio, and how she now had this place, and Mrs. Cook to look after her.

"Never thought of remarrying?" asked Margaret.

"Initially, but every male I met seemed more interested in the figures in my bank statement than my figure, and they all had plans as to what they could do with my money. So now, no men."

After lunch, they walked around the garden. "Must be a lot of work," said Margaret.

Sandra shook her head. "I have a guy comes in three mornings a week, Now it's all laid out and tidy, that's all it needs. In by 8 and out by 12, them's the rules," she said without explaining why they were the rules. "Did you bring your swimsuit as I asked?"

On getting an affirmative answer, Sandra showed Margaret the pool, then suggested they both get changed and meet back at the pool. Sandra deliberately waited until she knew Margaret had gone downstairs and would be at the pool, before quietly opening the door in her room that allowed her to jump from her bedroom straight into the pool. The sudden splash behind her caused Margaret to shriek as she turned around, and then burst out laughing.

"Well, that's one way to make an entrance," she said when she got her breath back.

"My secret silly pleasure - out of bed and into the pool," said Sandra, laughing.

They swam, drank wine, chatted a little, had a poolside nap, and just relaxed the time away. Mrs. Cook prepared a nice supper, and after watching the news on TV they both retired to their rooms.