Jen's Family Four Years On Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would I laugh?"

"I haven't told you yet...."

"Okay, go ahead."

"I was there, last Tuesday. I felt so sorry for you, being disrespected like that, and I really wanted to cheer when you kicked that boy.... but the thing is, that really is eating at me, that I have to tell you, is....I've got a crush on you - have had since a few days into our first term....."

Prior to Friday, Jackie would have immediately laughed, but that was prior to Friday. Her dilemma now was what to say. She had already realized as the day went on that Sue was great for Jackie's initial seduction, but she was too self-centered a person to be a long-term part of Jackie's life. Even that comment about her being too new a lesbian for there to be a later model to swap her for demonstrated to Jackie exactly what Sue was like. Her stories of her affairs in the States - it all had become clear to Jackie as she had gone through today's classes and silently thought back over the week-end, that it had been fun with Sue while it lasted, but it had really run its course. She was convinced that in due course, Sue would tire of her. Not only that, but she realized she was starting to tire of Sue.

And now here was this shy, chubby insecure girl admitting to a crush....

Betty stood up. "I'm sorry, I'll leave now. I shouldn't have said anything. You'll find the right boy and be fine." She turned to go.

"Sit down, now!" Betty could tell it was an order, and she sat down in an automatic reaction.

"I have so much I will need to tell you, but I can't right now. Maybe over breakfast in the morning I will be able to sort it out into words, but for now...." and Jackie reached out and grabbed Betty's hand and pulled her in to her and kissed her. After a stunned moment of resistance, Betty opened her mouth and the kiss got deeper and deeper. After a few minutes, they broke the kiss and stared at each other.

"Stand up." Betty stood up, and so did Jackie. She walked behind Betty and pulled the zip down on the thick-material dress she was wearing. It fell to the floor, and Betty kicked it away. Jackie undid Betty's bra, threw it down and reached around from behind and took her full breasts, one in each hand, and squeezed them. She felt Betty lean back into her. Jackie knelt down and pulled down Betty's plain white cotton panties, more like schoolgirl knickers. She kissed the two buttocks in front of her, turned her around, and buried her face into Betty's pubic hair. Surprisingly, it was trimmed into a neat shape, and a short length and so Jackie's tongue could easily find Betty's vagina lips and lick them. In a stray thought, Jackie realized that Betty's groin had a natural smell of a delicate feminine soap, and not like something out of a perfume bottle.

Betty said "If you keep that up I will fall down." Jackie's response was to push Betty on to the bed.

Betty lay on the bed, watching as Jackie stripped naked. She lay full length on top of Betty, who wrapped her legs around her. Their pubic mounds rubbed against each other.

After a while, Jackie slid off Betty, and lay on her side facing her. Betty rolled to face Jackie and smiled. Jackie studied Betty's naked body, and compared it with Sue's. Sue's was gorgeous, magazine perfect, flawless, and really, when you got down to it, fake, manufactured and made-up to be noticed. Betty's had some surplus, what Dad used to sometimes refer to in a woman as 'upholstery', but she wasn't obese, just chubby. She was natural. What you see was what you got. A perfectly normal young woman.

"Betty, you have a beautiful smile. It's warm and natural, and needs absolutely no make-up. Maybe tomorrow, you'll understand the significance of that. Tonight, we will not make love because I need you to know about me before we do. I also need to send a text to my sister, and then I want us to get under the covers and go to sleep. Our first class tomorrow is late, so we can talk, and if after we talk, you still like me, we'll go from there...."

The text read: "Not coming to the cottage tonight, probably not for a few days. Developments here at 'home'. Can you cancel Sue for the weekend, please."

They got under the covers, Jackie on her back, her arm around Betty's shoulder and Betty's head resting on Jackie's shoulder, their breasts nestling against each other. They said "good night" and after the merest peck of a kiss drifted off to sleep.

They were asleep when Jackie's phone buzzed with a reply from Jen: "Next weekend cleared, bring your new girlfriend over."

Jackie and Betty woke up and looked at each other. They kissed, and caressed each other's back as they hugged. Jackie said. "Okay, I have decided what to tell you and then you can decide how you wish to proceed. We can go out to the diner for breakfast, my treat, or have cereals here if my milk hasn't gone off." However, a quick check of her small fridge persuaded them to go out. As she got ready to leave, Jackie looked at her phone and cracked out laughing.

"What's so funny?" asked Betty.

"Will show you later. Sorry to be mysterious, but I need you to know everything, in the right order."

So seated in a corner booth, their eggs and bacon finished, and a big mug of coffee in front of each of them, Jackie tried to explain what was going on.

She explained to Betty about her sister Jen finding out she was lesbian, falling for a nurse who was 8 years older than her. She told about Jen going home over Christmas to 'come out' when the family had already worked it out. She explained about her own questioning as to her personal inclinations, especially after the incident in the Student's Bar. Then she explained about going to the club on Friday, and meeting Sue.

"Sue is 25, gorgeous, works as a film make-up artist, fabulous figure with full blond hair, totally natural, believe it or not. Great legs, great boobs. Immaculate make-up, makes her look like a million dollars. And we spent Friday and Saturday nights making passionate lesbian love. Crazy, exciting, stimulating, satisfying, sweat-generating sex!"

Betty seemed to shrink in to her seat, staring vacantly into her coffee cup.

"We even arranged to meet up next weekend at my sister's cottage to continue our affair. And then I went to class yesterday. You spoke to me - I knew nothing then about how you felt about me - but you spoke to me, you expressed concern about me. And as the day went on and I thought about Sue, I realized by looking at you and how normal you are, just how much of a fake Sue is, Yes, the sex was great, she taught me a lot - it was, after all, my first time with a woman, and I could hardly ask my sister or her wife to seduce me for my first experience. But by yesterday evening I knew Sue was not in my long term future. I wasn't even sure if I wanted next weekend with her. And then you came to my room and made your confession. I came down to earth with a bump. I learned that someone as normal and as natural as you could exhibit the patience and manners to reach out to me politely and respectfully. But I also knew I had to get what happened this past weekend out in the open, partly so I can dump it, and partly so that you and I have no secrets.

As you know, last night I sent my sister a text. That text said: 'Not coming to the cottage tonight, probably not for a few days. Developments here at 'home'. Can you cancel Sue for the weekend, please.' While we were asleep she replied: 'Next weekend cleared, bring your new girlfriend over.' It seems my sister knows me better than I know myself."

Betty transformed before Jackie's eyes. From being slumped in the seat, shoulders rounded, tears in the corners of her eyes, and a sad expression on her face that could have turned milk sour, she suddenly blossomed. Her smile lit up, her spine straightened up, she went from looking like someone who had lost a wilting daisy-chain bracelet to someone who found a diamond tiara and was told they could keep it.

Betty looked at Jackie in complete amazement. "You mean you had that gorgeous woman in your bed, you made love to her, and now you're throwing her out for me? You are either mad, blind or insane."

Jackie laughed, "Probably all three, but only if I chose Sue over you."

"But I mean, I haven't even been with a girl yet - I'm a complete virgin."

"So? I guess I'm a partial virgin.."

"Silly, you're a virgin or you're not."

"I think the jury might still be out on that."

Betty didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"Betty, promise not to laugh when I tell you something."

"Seems we've had this conversation before."

"Yes, but it was the other way round. You know what the deciding factor was? It was when I pulled down your panties and smelled the clean fresh smell of your pussy, and not the perfumed odor of Sue's."

Betty looked at Jackie and, putting on her best posh narrator-style voice, announced "Pure and simple Dove, with natural moisturizer."

Both girls giggled and kissed.

"So, Betty, class or bed?"

"Do you need to ask?" So they kissed and headed for class, but the minute it was over, they were back in Jackie's room and naked.

They explored each other's bodies, and learned to find each other's erogenous zones. Jackie gave Betty her first orgasm not self-induced. Betty, it turned out, loved to have her nipples sucked, bitten and licked and would moan loudly in pleasure when Jackie did it. For her part, Jackie loved Betty licking her clit and nether lips, and penetrating her with her tongue. They both loved kissing, and the feeling of naked breasts rubbing naked breasts. They didn't have any toys, but didn't care at this point. They were just happy to be naked and hugging. Strangely, by Thursday, their homework was more up to date than usual as they did it together and rewarded each other on its completion. They went to the Student's Bar a once after the ban was lifted, but stayed together away from everyone else. For the balance of the time up to Friday afternoon, they never left each other's side. They swapped seats around in class to be together, worked on their homework assignments together, and slept together.

Even their friends noticed. Betty had a room mate in her 2 person dorm room. In the end, when she realized what was happening, the room-mate asked Jackie if she wanted to swap rooms so she and Betty could be together. "Can it wait a few weeks, until we're certain we really are a couple, otherwise it might get awkward...?" But they both knew that they would be sharing the room soon.

Friday afternoon, Jackie texted Jen and asked: 'Can you handle two more for Supper?' and received the reply 'Yes if it's not Sue'.

Jackie got Betty to pack for the weekend, and off they drove to the cottage. Unlike Christine and Jen, they did not know that this was the Friday that Jackie's mother was going to have The Talk with Sandra.

*****************************************************************

Back at Sandra's, Meg was really learning to relax and look out positively on life. On the Saturday morning, they climbed out of bed, stood in the doorway over the pool, embraced and leapt into the water. After a nice swim and a joint shower, they dried and styled each other's hair. They went for a drive, and went back to the pub they had had dinner in on the Thursday, and were welcomed like regulars. And when not actually eating, they held hands and Meg felt like a giddy schoolgirl in her first romance. Except of course, she was now a 50 year-old woman in her first lesbian romance. Never mind the facts, it still felt great.

That evening, Meg got into bed and Sandra disappeared into the bathroom. As she came to bed, she called to Meg to "close your eyes". Plunging the room into darkness, she separated Meg's legs and knelt between them. She lay down on Meg and pulled the covers up over them, and that was when Meg felt the firmness of something touching her pussy. It was firm, it was moist already, and she knew it wasn't an actual penis, but as it started to slip into her, a little bit at a time, she felt some of the old stirrings she had always felt as John entered her. This time there was no masculine smell, or stubble rubbing her face, shoulders or nipples. The weight on her was different, and when she wrapped her legs around her lover, that felt completely different too. However, one thing remained the same - the moistness with which her body reacted as it was penetrated and stirred up into a response, the heaving of her hips as she was pushed into and then felt the withdrawal, and the climax. Amazingly the climax felt exactly the same. She wouldn't have thought it possible. She almost cried out "I love you John," but stopped herself just in time. Instead, she stuck her tongue in Sandra's mouth and moaned as the climax took over. They fell asleep with Sandra's strap-on still inside Meg.

In the morning, when Sandra took it off, Meg looked at the contraption. There was a funny piece she couldn't remember seeing or feeling. "Ah, that's because that piece was inside me." explained Sandra. "Would you like to use it on me tonight?" Sunday was a glorious day, and not a gardener's day, so after breakfast, they played croquet out on the lawn. Having had to retrieve her ball from the rhododendron bushes a couple of times, Meg realized how vicious a game croquet was and started to do the same nasty tricks to Sandra. It was amazing how relaxed Meg was with this woman, and how natural trotting around the garden in the nude felt. She could almost feel the grief ebbing out of her body and departing.

Mrs. Cook had prepared an excellent meal of roast beef, and Sandra explained that having a nice roast on Sunday made it easier for her to feed herself on Monday and Tuesday evenings when Mrs. Cook was off.

That evening, with Sandra's help, Meg put on the strap-on. Sandra initially got Meg to lay on her back as she licked the fake penis, and then started to lower herself down on it. John had always liked Meg to ride him like this and it felt initially strange to be in the masculine role but as she got used to it, she found the piece inside her vagina was finding and touching all the right spots, and Meg came shortly after Sandra. But Meg wasn't finished, and insisted on Sandra getting on all fours as Meg entered her doggy-style. She wanted to try all the positions that the man got to enjoy.

In the morning, Sandra removed the strap-on and got Meg to lay on her back, with her head in front of Sandra's knees. Then Sandra started kissing Meg, first her forehead, then her eyes and nose, her mouth, and so on down her body. When she got to Meg's breasts, her own breasts were at Meg's mouth and so they indulged in a few minutes of breast kissing and sucking, before Sandra continued her journey. Of course, when she was breathing on Meg's pussy she could feel Meg's hot breath on her own. And as Sandra licked Meg's lips, so her own were licked, and the women were locked in a full 69. They licked each other, then eased back, then picked it up again and then edged back. They drove each other wild for almost half-an-hour until they could take no more. Rubbing each other's g-spot with their fingers while sucking on each other's clitoris, they had a good old-fashioned mutual climax. When normal breathing resumed, they leapt into the pool.

Over breakfast, Meg said she would be going home a completely different woman. She was not in the market for a replacement for John - if such a thing were even possible - but she was prepared to permit herself to enjoy a lesbian relationship if one appeared in front of her. "Being open to the possibility will make it a probability" said Sandra, "and if you go too long between lovers, come back here. By the way, at the end of June, some seven weeks away, I am having my first soiree of the season. You can have your own room, and, if you have found a playmate, you can bring them too."

That evening, their love making was gentler and more intimate following a simple meal of cold beef and vegetables they cooked together, and on Tuesday, Meg left to drive home, determined that the name of Margaret was behind her. She just knew when her parents saw the new-style her, they would switch back to the childhood name of Meg with no difficulty.

*****************************************************************

For Christine and Jen, it had been a strange week. Monday evening they learned that Margaret was going to visit Sandra, and actually arrived there on the Wednesday. The same Monday, Jackie messaged to ask them to cancel her weekend date with Sue, from which Jen surmised that Jackie had suddenly found someone else. On the Friday evening, they received a test from Sandra to say that Margaret was staying over until Tuesday, and at any minute Jackie was going to be back with a friend. Then Sandra sent another text they didn't quite understand, that simply said 'Margaret is now Meg'.

Christine asked Jen if she had any idea what that meant. All Jen could think of was that Grampa, when Jen was little, would sometimes call her mum Meg instead of Margaret. "Perhaps she's having a second childhood," said Jen, not realizing how close to the truth that was. She didn't know that it was her dad, John, who preferred to use mum's full name of Margaret rather than Meg, and that the name change was Meg's way of putting one phase - a very good phase - of her life behind her as she set out on a new one that hopefully would be as good in a different way.

Jackie and Betty arrived at the cottage, and Betty met Jen and Christine, both of whom hugged her.

"Okay, Jackie, fill in the gaps for us here. All weekend you were acting like some love-crazed - or was it sex-crazed? - girl. You seemed really keen on Sue and then Monday evening, you didn't want to see her."

"I can understand your confusion, it mirrors my own."

Jackie explained how she was a bit offended by Sue's comment about her being "So new a lesbian, there weren't any newer models." That sort of started Jackie's realization of how superficial Sue was. When Betty showed concern for her after the Student's Bar incident, that sort of further confirmed it, and she realized that a genuine person like Betty was worth multiple people like Sue. "And, I realized as I got to know her, that her beautiful and natural smile says everything about her you need to know."

"Good, so now that's out of the way let's have supper." And, of course, after supper they watched Jeopardy! on the PVR. The other three were amazed that Betty had never seen it, and they had to explain the answer-question format to her. Another surprise for Betty was when Christine (secretly asked to do this by Jackie) asked if anyone wanted to watch some lesbian porn. Betty was amazed that, as the movie progressed, there was sexual activity among the watchers and all finished naked and making out. At the end, Jackie took the naked Betty by the hand, pulled her to her feet, kissed her, and said one word: "Bed." And off they went.

After bringing each other to a climax with a lively 69, the two girls cuddled up and went to sleep. On waking Saturday morning, Betty sat up in bed and, as Jackie watched, pinched both of her breasts really hard, leaving red marks on the smooth pale flesh.

"What the hell?" asked Jackie.

"I just can't believe it....." said Betty.

"Believe what?"

"All of this. Admitting my crush, falling in love, having a lover, making love, even making love in front of other people while watching porn, us talking about living together, a beautiful girl who fancies me..... It's unbelievable."

"Tell me who the beautiful girl who fancies you is, and I'll get rid of her - don't want the competition."

Betty laughed and hugged Jackie, "It's you, silly."

"Well, believe it or not, it's happening."

She went on "I was talking to Jen and Christine the other day about falling in love, and Christine said that Jen's favorite Disney princess was Snow White and she fell in love with just one kiss from Prince Charming, except that in Jen's case it was Princess Charming."