Jen's Family Four Years On Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty smiled. "I can see that,,,, what was your favorite Princess?"

Jackie looked at Betty and said very seriously "Belle."

"Does that make me the Beast?" asked Betty.

"Only in so far as when you learn to love me, the beautiful girl inside you will bloom and emerge....."

"Well, if I am to be the beast until then, I am going to act like one." and she leapt on to Jackie and began to bite her nipples and tickle her waist, making Jackie thrash all over the bed in giggles.

When they finally calmed down, having satisfied each other's more urgent needs, Jackie said "Jen denied Christine's story about first kiss and claimed it was the first orgasm that won her heart."

"You've given me so many, I've lost count."

"Same here. I really am glad that Sue seduced me last weekend. It opened my eyes to who I am, but also into seeing people as they really are. I can honestly say, the more I spend time with you and get to know you, the more I like you and respect you."

"Funny, I was thinking just the same. Is that what love is?"

"Dunno, but if we stick around together long enough we'll find out."

After a nice weekend at Christine and Jen's they returned to college, and on the Thursday, Jackie swapped rooms with Betty's roommate.

As they got into bed in their joint room for the first time, albeit squeezing into a regular double bed, Betty asked Jackie "Do you know the real benefit of us sharing a room?"

"No, what?"

"Laundry! Half the bedding and also, being naked all the time we are in here, our clothes can go longer between washes!"

"And here was I thinking the main benefit was getting to make love every night, naked and unafraid!"

"There's that too!"

*****************************************************************

So as Betty and Jackie settled into their new arrangements in life, Meg was settling, to a point, back into the old same old, same old.

She was finding herself looking at her friends and wondering if any of them were hiding lesbian tendencies. Even some of the married ones, maybe? But try as she might, no obvious potential lover made themselves known. In a moment of bravery, Meg had gone online and ordered some new toys, and a strap-on that looked quite realistic, not really being turned on by the ones in weird blues and reds and greens.

Meg had told her parents about wanting to go back to her old childhood nickname, and they kind of understood. They knew nothing of what had happened at Sandra's, of course, but could sense that Meg was shedding her grief and looking for new experiences and friends. The name was just part of the process.

She had been back from Sandra's a couple of weeks when the doorbell rang late one Friday night. It was a terrible night - a spring storm, with winds coming off the North Sea that had dropped the temperature considerably. Looking through the security viewer, she saw it was Yvonne, the woman who with her husband had bought the stables and riding business, together with all the land except the house.

Meg opened the door, and ushered in Yvonne. "Please, get out of this weather. Take your coat off, right now, it's soaked. Sherry or red wine?"

Kind of flummoxed by all this, Yvonne just followed instructions and then said red wine would be great.

Meg poured two glasses and sat down on the sofa next to Yvonne. Each silently took a sip. Meg placed her glass on the end table, and Yvonne mirrored her. "Okay, Yvonne, out with it. What's happened?"

Yvonne bent over until her head was almost on her own knees. She hugged her own knees. And she sobbed, loudly, causing her whole body to shake. Meg put her arm around Yvonne and drew her on to her shoulder. "Take your time, we have all night...."

And Yvonne cried on. Meg let her cry for a while, and then coaxed Yvonne to sit up and passed her her wine. After a couple of sips, the crying diminished. "Okay, now tell me what happened."

"My husband wants to leave me."

"George? So who's he leaving you for, a man or a woman?"

"That's the point. When we got together, it was a marriage of convenience, he was gay and I was bi - almost a lesbian. So it suited us. We were good business partners, just not great in bed. I didn't mind, he wasn't flaming gay, or knocking loads of guys. He was discrete. I knew a couple of bi-women, but no-one regular. He and I would have the occasional night together that was sometimes good, and a couple of times we had another guy in our bed that worked out, but most of the times, we slept alone and just made a go of the business. But now. he's fallen for his young secretary who has apparently 'prayed away the gay' and they're screwing like rabbits. He wants to take the city business and leave me with the large animal business and the stables here."

"Is that a good deal for you?"

"I don't know to be honest."

"Well, I can get the guy who handled my side of our recent deal to take a look at your books, and let you know/"

"Would you, please?"

"In the meantime, if you're getting the stable business, why don't you plan to move in here for a while, and see how it works out? Would save money and avoid commuting out from the city."

"Could I?"

"Of course. I would not have made the offer if I didn't mean it.

Yvonne put her wine down and reached out to give Meg a hug.

When Yvonne looked into Meg's eyes, she had a sudden realization. She sat bolt upright. "Margaret, something has changed, hasn't it? Something significant."

"Yes, and the name is now Meg. Margaret has followed my John and left, taking all of my grief with her." And with that, Meg pulled Yvonne closer and kissed her. Yvonne's body went stiff with shock and surprise, and then loosened up as she felt the tenderness and concern in the kiss. Soon, the kiss was two-way, and tongues were probing and dancing.

Eventually, with the need for explanation, the kiss had to stop.

Meg stood up and brought the wine bottle over and topped up the glasses. "Long story, need full glasses." she said.

She told Yvonne all about meeting Sandra through Christine, Sandra's daughter and Jen's wife, at John's funeral. Sandra had said, "In spring come down for a visit, you'll be ready for a change of scene by then."

She went on to explain how about 4 weeks ago, Sandra had phoned to remind her of the invite, and on a whim, she had decided to take Sandra up on it. For three days, they had enjoyed the house "with a swimming pool you can jump into from Sandra's bedroom" and really had a pleasant time getting to know her daughter-in-law's mother. She explained how, when her daughters were still children, Sandra's husband had left her for a young secretary and then died after three months - she said she knew her husband couldn't handle that much sex - a comment that got a bitter laugh from Yvonne. So Sandra got everything as they were still married, which turned out to be more than anyone knew. Sandra bought the big house, with the pool and the great gardens, and changed her life completely.

"Then, at this point in our conversation," said Meg, "came 'the talk'. Sandra explained that she had given up men because they always seemed to be more interested in her money than her. She decided to become a lesbian, and to live a clothes free life within her own house. So she lives naked, has casual affairs when she feels like it, has a number of playmates and even organizes naked lesbian soirees for purely hedonistic pleasure. She made it clear that I could leave immediately if I was shocked, or could stay a couple more days in a 'clothed manner' or get naked with her and she would teach me how to enjoy lesbian sex. I explained, after I thought about it, that I would stay, and learn, but that to indicate my new direction I would go back to using my childhood name. I had always been Meg until I met John. The reality is that, as good as sex with John always was, Sandra seduced me and pleasured me in a totally different way. No-one could replace John, and in this scenario, no-one needs to. And so, one phase of my life - a very good phase - is over, and left with Margaret, and Meg is looking forward to a new and exciting way of life. And as for you and George, even before I found the new me, I always thought he was far too wimpy a man for you."

Yvonne took a quite large gulp of wine, and looked almost, for a moment, as if she was going to choke, but finally got control back and was able to speak. "Are you proposing that, if I move in, we will become lovers?"

"No, I am proposing you move in. Even if you didn't move in, we could still explore becoming lovers, and we may or may not become long-term lovers, but it would be easier to find out if we were under the same roof. Two questions. Do you want to stay the night tonight, and if so, my room or the guest room?"

Yvonne drank the last of her wine. "They say Shakespeare has a quote for all occasions, and as I don't know where your room is, all I can say is 'Lead on, MacDuff'."

They went up to Meg's room, and she put on a bedside light. There was a small Bose system on the night table, and Meg switched it on to some calm instrumental music. "When I think of Shakespeare," she said, "I think of 'If music be the food of love, play on'" and pushed Yvonne on to the bed and lay down beside her. They rolled into an embrace and kissed. After the kiss Meg sat up and removed Yvonne's shoes and her own slippers, and then started to undo the professional-looking two-piece suit jacket that Yvonne was wearing. It turned out that under it, all Yvonne had was a skimpy sexy bra. "Mmm, cute bra, we'll keep that on for a while, the white lace against your skin looks really sexy."

Yvonne responded by undoing Meg's blouse, to find that she was braless underneath. Yvonne's hands caressed Meg's quite full breasts before taking a nipple in her mouth and sucking on it as if to draw milk. Meg began to moan. "Toys can be fun and sometimes satisfying," she said, "but the feeling of someone pleasuring my breasts is one of my most favorite feelings."

After allowing Yvonne to pleasure her for a while, she sat up and unzipped Yvonne's skirt and slid it off, slowly, revealing a white lacy thong and a white garter belt holding up real nylons. "Oh, my lord, a throw-back to the days of really sexy underwear!" said Meg.

"I just like it, it makes me feel sexy, knowing it's there under my clothes and that no-one else does...."

"I am going to enjoy being part of that secret...."

Now she could see her in just skimpy, sexy underwear, Meg took a look at Yvonne more closely. She could see Yvonne's reddish-blonde hair was a coloring job, over natural blonde, judging by the roots. Her face was almost free of wrinkles, except around the eyes, her breasts were smallish but definitely noticeable, and even lying on her back, still pronounced. The tummy was flat, and the waist trim, and the hips clearly womanly shaped - a perfect hour-glass figure topping long legs and, even though she had the thong on, Meg could tell Yvonne had a totally bald mons. "That's some body you are hiding under your clothes, young lady," said Meg.

"Not too young, 40 next November,"

"So, I still have 10 years and a number of pounds on you."

Yvonne sat up to pull off Meg's trousers and her more conservative panties, so she could compare like with like. "Still, I like the look of you naked, there's nothing wrong with how you look," she said as she dropped Meg's clothes on the floor.

They kissed and embraced. Their wine was on the bedside table, what was left of it, so they poured it out and proposed a toast to a good night's sleep, sweet dreams, and a happy morning, and drained their glasses.

"Yvonne," said Meg, "I hope my sweet dreams involve planning how to make love to you in the morning."

"So do I."

When Meg woke up and found someone in her bed, her memories of the previous night flooded back. She brushed Yvonne's hair off her face and kissed her lips, the first - only - woman she had kissed since leaving Sandra's, and then she pulled down the sheets so she could see Yvonne's breasts. Parts of the areolae were visible above the half cups of the bra, so she kissed and licked what she could get to, then slid down the bed and positioned herself between Yvonne's nylon-clad legs, and pulled the front of the thong to one side to lick the bare mons.

Stirring, Yvonne said "Please, take off my bra and thong." With them off, Meg settled back between Yvonne's legs and pulled open the hood covering her clit. The clit started to stand up and Meg sucked it into her mouth, and as she did, started to play with the inner lips with her fingers. Yvonne moaned and wriggled a bit as she got moist, until Meg was able to slide two fingers in and feel for her g-spot. Yvonne got moister, and Meg worked her other fingers into forming a cone with which she could tease and excite her body. Yvonne got wetter and wetter, Meg's hand dug deeper, until suddenly, the widest part of her hand was able to breach Yvonne, and Meg was in her up to her wrist. Yvonne was screaming out "Yes, Yes, don't stop," and Meg worked her hand inside Yvonne until finally, with a loud scream of pleasure, Yvonne climaxed and squirted all around Meg's hand. Yvonne lay there, shuddering, as she gasped for breath, and Meg kept her hand there, as still as she could. As she came down from her high climax, Yvonne looked at Meg and smiled. "I didn't believe I could cum like that," she said, "I just want to lay in your bed for ever and be your prisoner and sex slave."

"No way. You can lay in my bed for ever while ever we like each other, and be lovers, but never will you be my prisoner or slave."

"Okay, but there will be times when I will want you to be the dominant one, and will just need to submit to you."

"Okay, but right now I want to dominate a coffee, so let's have a shower, and, taking a page from Sandra's book, let's have coffee in the nude."

Meg helped Yvonne take off the nylons and the garter belt and they went into the walk-in shower and washed each other all over. Drying someone else can be an intimate process, and the two made it just that. The coffee was much needed by the time they made it and sat naked at the kitchen table.

"You're my first girlfriend" said Meg, once she had swallowed some coffee. "After my experience with Sandra, I wondered if I was bi or lesbian truly, or just because she is a fantastic lover. Now I know that I can be turned on by another woman. Of course, it doesn't hurt when it is a very attractive woman."

"I rather like you changing you name to Meg - it suits you. If you want me to move in with you, then I will need to go to the house for my clothes and a few other things. George won't be there - our city clinic has a large apartment above it and he installed you-know-who in there sometime ago, claiming he was just renting it out. It's funny - when I first met her, I thought it was me she was trying to come on to; just shows how wrong you can be."

"You said last night you were bi or lesbian before marriage - tell me about it."

"Well, not a lot to tell. we had this older teacher at school, boarding school, she was about 55 and I was 16 and I had a crush on her. Nothing happened, she was very proper and professional, but after I left school and went to University and got my degree and my qualifications as a vet, I was invited back to the school to a careers day festival, as they called it. I was about 24 by then, and had so totally immersed myself in studies that I had never had a boyfriend or anyone. I was a very innocent, naïve young virgin right across the sexual spectrum. My teacher had retired but still lived near the school, and she turned up at the festival to see returning old pupils. She invited me for tea, and as we were having tea she let on that she knew I had had a crush on her: said she could hear it in my voice and see it in my eyes. She sat next to me and we kissed, and the next thing I know we were naked and making mad passionate love on the floor! I lived with her for two years, until she died following a stroke. It turned out that she had never had a family, and I was the sole beneficiary of her estate, which was really just her cottage. I sold it - couldn't face it without her in it - and that gave me the stake to buy into a practice with George. It was later we decided we gave cover to each other by getting married. I had a few casual affairs, but no-one long term, at least, not until last night."

Meg laughed. "We don't count as long term yet, not after one night, but I do think there's potential."

Yvonne stood up and walked around to Meg's chair. She straddled Meg's legs and sat down on her thighs. She pulled Meg's face into her breasts, and demanded "Bite me."

Meg obliged, leaving marks all over Yvonne's breasts and shoulders.

Yvonne stood up after a while, and looked at the marks on her breasts. "I am not into bondage, at least nothing nasty, but I do like to be dominated at times. Does it sound weird if I say spanking turns me on?"

Meg looked at her sternly. "Lay down over my knees, Yvonne, now." She did.

"Sandra taught me that the important things in a sexual relationship are trust, respect, and consent. Even without love, a relationship can be good with just those, and even better when love is involved. I will endeavor to learn what your needs are within the concept of trust, respect and consent, but you must promise to make sure that there is always consent."

While she was saying this, Meg was gently caressing Yvonne's naked buttocks.

"Yes, Meg, I agree."

And with that, Meg gave Yvonne a big slap across her cheek with the flat of her hand. "Oh, yes," she heard Yvonne breathe out. By the time they went back to bed, Yvonne's buttocks were red and when they climbed into bed, Yvonne clung to Meg and smothered her face with kisses.

They made love for several hours, culminating in Meg christening her new strap-on and bringing Yvonne to another screaming climax which then triggered Meg's own. They didn't collect Yvonne's clothes until the Sunday.

That evening, they sat on the bed, naked, talking, with their legs intertwined. Gradually, they began wriggling closer to each other. Meg had hidden her new double dildo under the pillow, and with a bit of cooperation, they managed to get the two ends properly buried in their respective pussies. They lay back on the elbows and pushed their groins closer together, the dildo disappearing inside them, until their nether lips were touching and rubbing, and then they started sliding backwards and forwards on the dildo until both came, and they fell back satiated, both still impaled.

Meg decided she would wait a couple of weeks before filling in Jen and Jackie as to what was going on in her life. She did admit to herself, though, that it was good to have a sex life again.

*****************************************************************

Two weeks after Yvonne moved in with Meg, Jackie and Betty were at Jen's for the weekend - what was becoming a common event. Sandra's influence was obviously spreading, as they often spent the evenings, after dinner, naked, in complete comfort with each other. Betty and Jackie had been together for about 5 weeks, and were realizing more and more how good they were for each other. Their course marks were really excellent because they had acquired Jen's self-discipline as to homework, and they had a nice regular routine that suited both of them.

On the Saturday, when she came out of their room for breakfast at Jen's, Betty found two envelopes on her place mat. "Open first" was written on the brown envelope.

Betty looked questioningly at the envelopes. "Please, follow instructions," said Jackie, "It's nothing nasty or anything."

The brown envelope contained a children's book, an illustrated version of Hans Christian Andersen's "The tale of the Ugly Duckling". Betty looked a little bewildered. "Read it," commanded Jackie.