Jen's Family Four Years On Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a children's book, it only took a few minutes for Betty to read the tale of a baby duck who goes into hiding because the other ducks think she is ugly and looks different, only to emerge in the spring as a beautiful swan.

"Don't say anything, just open the other envelope."

Betty opened it and was shocked to find about 8 photographs of her, naked and asleep. "What are you doing with these?"

"I have a confession to make," said Jackie. "The first time we spent the night together I took the first picture of you on my phone. I just wanted to remember that first feeling of us being together. It's just you, naked, nothing pornographic. But I kept taking them so I could have you with me all the time, and then I noticed something. They are all dated, put the last one next to the first one. Can you spot the difference?"

As Betty put the two pictures side by side, Christine and Jen crowded round to look too. "Oh my," said Jen. "Oh wow, what a difference," agreed Christine.

In the later photo, Betty was clearly acquiring a waistline where before had been a chubby tummy, and her thighs had definitely slimmed down. She wasn't skinny, but clearly was now had a pleasant feminine figure.

Betty said "I knew I was losing weight, and I was getting worried about it and was going to ask Christine this weekend if I was ill because of the weight loss. Never in my life have I ever lost weight, and in the past few weeks I've lost 15 pounds."

Christine burst out laughing. "That's not illness, Betty, that's love. You've stopped snacking, you've cut out the cola, your non-stop love making is a good exercise program, you respect yourself more. You're not ill, you're just in love."

Jackie stood behind Betty and put her hands on Betty's shoulders. "Remember when we talked about Princesses and I said mine was Belle, and you asked if that made you the Beast, and I said only until you fall in love and the real you blooms. Well, I guess the Beast is now Beautiful Betty." Jackie bent down and kissed her. "You look gorgeous, I loved you before, but I must admit I get really turned on by your new body. Actually, it was your former room mate who was the first to notice, when she wasn't seeing you every day. And when I checked the photos I was taking and put them side by side, I could see it too, especially between the first and the last. Do you forgive me now for the photos? Once I realized what was happening, I had to get the prints done so you could see for yourself."

After breakfast, Jen's phone rang. It was Mum, and she asked if by any chance Jackie was there. Jen said that it so happened she was, and they would both go into Jen's room so they could talk. Once in her room, Jen put the cordless phone on speaker, and Meg started to explain all that happened. She figured Jen knew some of it, and, correctly, that Jackie didn't know anything. By 10 minutes into the conversation Jackie was filled in to everything, including why she would now be known as Meg. But she saved until last that a younger woman had moved into her house and into her bed. Both girls had met Yvonne, formally, after the sale and knew she was now looking after their horses, but to now learn she was now their mother's girlfriend came as a bit of a surprise. Jackie, with great difficulty, managed to keep her news quiet until Meg had finished, and then spilled out everything about Sue and Betty. "Well," said Meg "I hope you and Betty are as happy as your sister and Christine. My blessings to you, and I hope it works out."

The girls offered similar comments about Meg's new life, too.

When the two sisters returned to the living room, Christine said "Some more news, guys, Sandra is having her first soiree of the summer two weeks today, and all of us are invited. Your mum probably didn't tell you in her call, but she and Yvonne have already accepted."

Betty looked up, an anxious look on her face. "Hey, I'll need to go shopping. Since my weight loss, I've got nothing to wear....."

Amid a round of laughter, Christine said "In that case, you'll be perfectly dressed!"

To be continued.