Jen's Family Four Years On Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning saw Margaret come downstairs in her swimsuit, to find Sandra already in the pool, and the door from her room open. "That's quite the feature," said Margaret. Sandra looked at Margaret's quite shapely figure, albeit a little slimmer than her own, and remarked that Margaret too had quite the features, and curves where curves should be. Margaret blushed but felt quite good about herself.

They had a late breakfast, and then decided to have a drive around the countryside. Sandra texted Mrs. Cook to say they had decided to eat out at a nice pub, and so they would not be needing dinner. And so Thursday passed quietly into history.

Friday started the same way, with Sandra leaping into the pool in a bikini, and Margaret walking down in her swimsuit. They later played Scrabble, and Sandra just won the best of three. In the afternoon, around three o'clock, Sandra took Margaret into the library, together with a nice bottle of Cote du Rhone Rouge.

"We need to talk," said Sandra, "There's some things you need to know about me, and our daughters, and life around here. I told you how I gave up men because they wanted my money?"

"Yes. I am even wondering if I need to think about that with a couple of male friends I have who suddenly want to be protective and helpful."

"Certainly you should," replied Sandra. "Can I ask, do you miss sex? Was your sex life good with your husband?"

Margaret blushed, a very deep red. "Unfortunately for my current state, our sex life was not only very good, it was wonderful and fantastic. We even found a spot that we could go to in the summer and skinny dip and make love on the bank afterwards. We were sexually active right to the end. That's the problem, no man has ever turned me on like John, and no-one probably will, either. And fingers and rabbits are not a very satisfying replacement."

Sandra laughed. "Know what you mean."

And that was when they had what, miles away, Christine was referring to as 'The Talk' when she and Jen got home early from work. It was not arranged to be early, but both wanted to be there should Sandra phone....

Sandra explained to Margaret how she gave up men, and instead drew her sexual pleasure from women. She explained that she now lived naked, unless there were men in the house, and avoided going too near the windows on the three mornings the gardener was working. "But then, he leaves at 12." Sandra also explained to Margaret that it was not her intention that the two of them should become regular lovers - unless it just happened - but that she, Sandra, was only too willing to initiate Margaret into the lesbian style of love making. She also explained about her little soirees, and having the house full of naked women able to indulge themselves any way they wanted, indoors or outdoors, and able to have free and open sex with anyone who attracted them.

"Has Jen been to one of these?" asked Margaret.

"Oh yes. Her first was one week after she met Christine and was still getting to know if she was truly a lesbian. They were so in love that week-end, but I did get to spend some very intimate time with Jen to help her understand her body in the context of all-women sex."

There was a pause as Margaret let this sink in. "So you and my daughter have been lovers?"

"Just the once. Generally Christine and Jen stay together at these parties, although they have been known to participate in some threesomes or small groups...."

"Really? So are you offering to orientate me into the lesbian life style?"

"Only if you really want to. We can continue with your visit, as we have been doing, clothed normally, or you can admit to being shocked and go home this evening or tomorrow, or you can stay as long as you like, and we shall cavort around the place naked. By the way, don't worry about Cookie - she's used to all the nudity, but doesn't think that she should be naked as it could be dangerous or unhealthy in the kitchen. More wine, by the way?"

"Yes please."

Sandra poured more wine and sat back in her chair and left the silence to hang for a while. When she had finished her own wine, Sandra sat upright.

"So, here's the deal. I am going up to my room now. If what I have told you shocks or embarrasses you, simply pack your bags and leave. If you want to stay on the same basis as we have been on, clothed, then dinner will be at 7. And if you want to consider a change of life style, come to my room. At least when you arrive, if you come to my room, I will be dressed, but I will not guarantee that will remain the case."

"For either of us, I would imagine," added Margaret. "So how long do you anticipate the orientation to last?"

"I think at least four nights, counting tonight as the first one."

"I see."

Sandra stood up. "I will leave you to think it over. Help yourself to more wine, unless you are planning to drive home now." And with that Sandra left the room.

Margaret stood up and walked around the room, looking at the books and sipping her wine. This was the weirdest proposition in her life. Before she met John and after he died, she had received quite a few propositions from men, but never one from a woman, She could not see herself letting another lover, another man, into their bedroom, even though now it was solely hers, but what about a woman? It would at least not be the same. There would be no direct comparisons. Prior to finding out that Jen was gay, it was not something with which she had any experience, and yet Jen's relationship with Christine was clearly and completely based on love, just like her life with John. Just different ways of acting on it, that's all. She could stay here for four more days without a problem, now that the stables had been sold. She was living alone anyway, and only had herself to account to. And Sandra did seem fun, in an unconventional way. And what was wrong with some purely hedonistic pleasure for once?

She finished her glass of wine. Looking at the bottle, she realized that Sandra had left enough wine in the bottle for two small glasses, so she picked up both glasses and the bottle, and quietly headed upstairs.

Sandra heard a quiet knock on her door. "Come in."

Margaret came in, put the bottle and glasses on a side table, and said, "There's one condition on all of this..."

"Which is?"

"If I am going to be a new me, and not the old me, a new woman and not a grieving widow, I want a new name to go with it all. If you want me to stay, call me Meg. It what I was called by my dad when I was young and carefree, and if you are going to remake me, I want to be remade as that free spirit that I was as Meg. No grieving, just freedom."

Sandra stepped forwards, embraced Meg and pulled her in towards herself.

"Come here, Meg, let me kiss you....." And Meg experienced her first fully sensual and sexual kiss by a woman, felt a woman's tongue on her lips, and opened her mouth to accept it. Sandra guided them across the room and they fell, still embraced, still kissing, on to the bed. They laughed, wriggled themselves completely on the bed, and kissed again. Meg was surprised how soft Sandra's lips were.

Sandra was wearing a knitted button-through cardigan and trousers, and it wasn't long before Meg had all the buttons of the cardigan undone, and was pulling the cardigan off Sandra, exposing the fullness of her breasts. Meg's breasts were not small, but Sandra out-busted her, so to speak. Sandra was braless, and so Meg without even thinking of what she was doing set upon sucking on Sandra's nipples, criss-crossing between them. "Oh, that's nice," cooed Sandra, and started to pull down the zip on the back of Meg's dress. "Kneel up" ordered Sandra, and Meg's dress was pulled up over her head and was thrown on the floor. The bra followed. Meg leaned down, with her hands just off Sandra's shoulders, and started her breasts swinging across Sandra's. Then they embraced tightly, squeezing their breasts between them. Sandra rolled Meg on to her back, and started to pull at her panties. Meg's dark bush was soon exposed, and then the panties too found themselves on the floor.

"In case you were wondering, you're going to sleep in here with me for the rest of your stay."

"Does that mean I get to leap out of bed and leap out of the door into the pool?" asked Meg, and got a nod and a smile.

"Well," said Sandra, "I've got you dressed for dinner, now you should dress me properly, but before you do, I must send Mrs. Cook a text."

The text read, 'Normal seating for dinner'.

"Normal seating?" asked Meg.

"Oh, yes, can't have naked pussies on the best furniture," laughed Sandra, "so Mrs. Cook will place two covers on two chairs, as there is only us for dinner."

"Does Mrs. Cook live in?" asked Megs.

"No, she lives in the village with her sister. Her sister actually enjoys my soirees sometimes - she has the biggest boobs in the village! But Cookie never comes to them. Spoils her self-appointed image as The Housekeeper."

"Well," said Meg, "let's finish getting you dressed for dinner," and proceeded to unfasten and remove Sandra's trousers and panties.

Sandra poured the last drop of the Cote du Rhone and proposed a toast to "Nudity and all who enjoy it." They sat on the bed to finish the wine, and Sandra then suggested a shower before dinner, and they went into the walk-in shower together. It was the first time Meg had shared a shower since John died, but that, of course, was not with a woman. They took time to explore each other, and wash all the intimate places. Drying took its time too.

"We can have dinner earlier than the 7 that I said, that was only if we were eating clothed, so that Cookie would know by the time what was happening. Now we'll get dinner at 6:30 as usual and then we will make love. How's that sound?"

Meg decided that she would show how it sounded, by embracing the now dry and naked Sandra and kissing her, with full tongue action.

"This could become an easy habit to get into," said Meg, "Kissing and hugging in the nude."

"Just wait till I move off your lips on to other parts...." teased Sandra.

"As long as you don't make me wait too long."

Christine's phone buzzed a little while later. "Message from Sandra," she called out to Jen, "Your mother is staying until Tuesday morning."

"Woohoo" said Jen and gave Christine a hug, "but I don't think we'll tell Jackie yet, mum may prefer to tell her herself."

Over dinner, Meg confessed to Sandra that she surprised herself by how willing she was to undress Sandra, and kiss and be kissed. "Maybe the absence of intimate touching finally caught up with me," she surmised, "but I did seem to take to it like a duck to water."

"You have had a lifetime of intimate touching with one person with whom you were completely in love. Christine told me how she felt about you and your husband when she went up to visit you just after Christmas the year they met. She was so pleased to spend time with what she called a 'normal family' who were not ashamed to expose their emotions and love. She even mention Gran and Grampa getting in on the act."

"Oh, Lord, yes, My dad is still at it, just not quite as often, he says. Describes himself as a Clean Old Man, but the way they behave I'm not so sure. After mum had me, she wasn't able to have any more kids, which was perhaps as well, because according to her, dad was a sex machine, and by now I would have an army of brothers and sisters. Would make for expensive Christmases."

Both women laughed, but Meg suddenly realized that, nice as dinner was, relaxed as she now was with Sandra, it was what was going to happen later that evening that was exciting her. Even just sitting chatting and eating, she could see her enlarged nipples, and was grateful for the cover on the chair....

Around 9 o'clock, the pair strolled upstairs. Meg let Sandra take her by the hand, and the two of them, already naked, went into Sandra's room. Meg had been in Sandra's room earlier, but now looked around it with a bit more focus, Sandra laid on the bed and waited. Eventually, Meg turned to Sandra and smiled and crossed over to the bed, She lay down and they embraced, their faces close but not touching.

"You need to understand a few things. Making love is making love, regardless of whether the people are same sex or not. It becomes making love because of the bond between them, so what you and John did, what Jen and Christine do, is making love. Having sex is different. It is not about the bond; it should be about a keen desire to create sexual pleasure in each other respectfully. No domination, for example, without consent; no forcing the partner into things that make them uncomfortable. And that applies even more so if there are more than two people involved. In this house, all of the parties are strictly women only. My daughter Charlotte, who is married, has sex with - or makes love to - her husband when they both come here, but only in the privacy of their own room. If she chooses to come to a soiree and indulge, that is a completely separate thing. I gather Charles doesn't mind, but that's between the two of them. She tells me he wants to be in a polyamorous threesome, with another woman in the mix. That's up to them, but that would not happen at my soirees. They are not wife-swapping parties.

Whether you go home next week as a lesbian, as bi-sexual, or as deciding you really only want men, that's up to you, and you will receive no criticism from me. And if when you go home you turn into a lesbian nymphomaniac, I simply hope you can find enough women to keep you satisfied."

"Well, that covers all the bases." said Meg with a smile, "May I kiss you?"

The kiss started off very gentle, almost nervous, but as hands found and squeezed nipples, and mouths opened and tongues danced, pulses raced a little, and there was a certain amount of rolling, one woman on top and then the other. Then Sandra laid Meg on her back and started to wiggle her finger tips on Meg's bare flesh. First she brushed all around the nipples, and then up and down the valley between Meg's breasts. Meg lay back, waiting to surrender to whatever Sandra had in mind. This was the first time in her life she had ever engaged in sex without it being with the person she loved, and she was keen to understand, to feel, Sandra's point about the distinction between making love and having respectful, balanced, consensual trusting sex.

The journey of Sandra's fingers down her body was very slow, and very sensuous, and even though Meg knew exactly what she was planning to do with her fingers, the expectation was a kind of gentle torture. As Sandra approached Meg's bush, Meg began to really feel a reaction inside her body. Those silly Harlequin novels talked about women getting 'a feeling in their loins' and for the first time she realized exactly what that felt like. Inside her vagina, she could feel already the moisture starting to form, and when Sandra's fingers pulled apart the hood of her clit and touched it, her hips lifted involuntarily off the bed. But then she heard and felt Sandra move around on the bed, felt a hand on her knee, moving it over, even while the other hand was still teasing her clit. Then she felt a warm sensation on her vagina and realized that Sandra's mouth was hovering just above it. And then the tip of a tongue touched her clit.

She and John had indulged many times in oral sex, and enjoyed it, but this was different. John used to love to wake her in the morning by licking her womanhood, but she could always feel the stubble on his chin rubbing on her sensitive skin. It wasn't unpleasant, just a fact of love making. But now, the skin around the tongue was so smooth, it brushed lightly over her outer and inner lips. The effect was to focus the sensation so much more on what her clit was feeling. She heard herself moaning in a combination of satisfaction and expectation. Sandra was now kneeling between her legs, was sliding her hands under Meg's thighs and over her belly, and was using her thumbs to rub Meg's clit as her tongue start to penetrate Meg's vaginal tunnel. Meg grabbed Sandra's head and held it firmly in place. No way was she going to let Sandra stop until Meg's accumulated frustration of over 6 month's absence of another sexual body playing with hers was completely relieved.

Meg came. Not once, not twice, god, not even three times. She came in waves that couldn't be counted. She came in waves that wracked her body and threw her hips up into the air. She cried out to the gods of sex to save her from total destruction.

And then, she cried. Real tears, running down the temples because she was laying on her back, Running into her hair. Her body was shaking, partially from the reaction to the climaxes, and partly from the tears. Sandra moved up the bed, and after recovering a tissue from her bedside table, began to dry Meg's tears, and to kiss her face lightly. Meg grabbed on to Sandra as if avoiding falling off a cliff into a black hole. Beside Sandra's bed was a switch that switched on and off every light in her bedroom. She plunged the room into darkness, and they lay there, on top of the covers, and drifted off to sleep.

A couple of hours later, they stirred and got into bed properly, still not exchanging a word. Sandra spooned up behind Meg, and kissed her chastely on the shoulder, and said "Good night." They were the only words spoken.

*****************************************************************

Margaret - now Meg - was not the only one for whom this was an unusual week.

Back on the previous Monday, Christine had driven Jackie back to the university. Jackie had an evening class, and told Christine that she might stay in her dorm room that night - avoiding the Student' Union room of course - and go back to the cottage on Tuesday.

"Up to you, but just be careful. Don't open your room to strangers." She kissed Jackie, which Jackie thought strange as Christine had never done that before, but then again, Jackie had never spent two sex-filled nights with a woman before, as she just had with Sue. As she got out of the car, she realized it was more like the kiss her sister Jen would give, so that was okay.

She went into her first class, and was surprised to be approached by Betty. Betty was a shy girl, just 20, a little on the chubby side, that never seemed to be with anyone, so it was strange that she spoke to Jackie. Jackie had skipped classes since the previous Wednesday after the incident in the Student's Union.

"Are you alright? I wondered where you were."

"I stayed at my sister's, and probably will most of this week, except possibly tonight."

"Oh, okay. Missed you and was worried about you, that's all."

"Thanks."

They kept each other company that day as they had the same classes, until they came out of their evening class. It was getting dark. Betty didn't live in the same building as Jackie, but generously offered to walk with Jackie back to Jackie's dorm. "But how about you getting back to your place? Will you be safe?"

Betty laughed. "The boys don't care about me. Little old, chubby old, shy old me. I don't exist to them. I once threatened to walk into class naked to see if anyone noticed, and my friends laughed at me..."

They got to Jackie's building. "Come in, I have a bottle of red wine we can open, if you want?" And so they climbed the stairs to Jackie's room.

Whether it was her time with Sue, or whether it was Betty's insecurities, or what, but Jackie saw Betty again for the first time. They sat on the bed, Jackie leaning against the headboard, legs down the bed, and Betty sitting on the edge facing her, feet on the floor. The wine was going down, and both were relaxing. Betty leaned forward to put her glass on the night table and looked at Jackie.

"Can I tell you something? Please don't laugh at me."