Jen's Friends and Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, what the hell, I'm going for it," she announced to the world, lifted her hips, and pulled her bikini bottoms down and off. She laid back in the deck chair, her nicely trimmed pubic hair exposed for all to see. She was amazed as a group of women walked by and just kept talking and never looked down at her. Betty, who was on a lounger, decided to follow suit, so she removed her bikini top and bottom and lay there on her tummy to tan her back and her bum.

It wasn't long before all of them were completely naked. They spent much of their time when together naked, and soon realized that it was essentially no different here. In a place where the vast majority are naked, it is the few who are covered up that draw attention to themselves.

They sun bathed for a time, those on the loungers tanning their backs and those on the deck chairs tanning their fronts, and swapping over every so often to avoid getting burnt. Meg had two big bottles of sun-screen in her back, and like the natural mother hen she is, kept on at the others to keep their sun-screen levels topped up, especially after being in the pool. A short dip cooled the skin down nicely.

Mid-morning, Meg and Yvonne retreated under the partial cover on the stern deck and started a game of crib. Christine was reading, Jen was doing a crossword puzzle. To them, it was what they did at the beach - the only difference was being naked. Jackie and Betty were in and out of the pool, while Helen and Eve found another table and played with a travel Scrabble they had brought with them. It was amazing how quickly they all felt complete at ease being publicly naked.

Jackie and Betty decided to go for a walk and see what they could see. All around their boat was nothing but open water, rolling gently past the ship. Being at the stern, they could see the pattern of the wake trailing behind them, and that was it. Water and wake, and a big dome of sky dotted with a few clouds. When there are no hills or buildings, the sky looks enormous.

Climbing up some outside stairs they found a small deck surrounded by high glass panels that created a very protected area. Sitting on a towel, at a small table, with a partly eaten Danish pastry and a book, was Karen, the piano player. She smiled when she saw them. "Sit down," she said, "there's plenty of towels in the corner."

She carefully inserted her bookmark and closed the book, a James Patterson thriller, and looked at the girls. "Judging by your skin color, you don't go naked outdoors much." She popped the last of the Danish in her mouth.

Jackie laughed. "It is kind of obvious, isn't it? We don't do much sun-bathing normally anyway, but this is our first time on this type of cruise."

"Well, I live on the boat, at least for a few more months, but normally I have to sunbathe in a swim suit or bikini, so I'm taking advantage of this being a naked cruise to tan the other areas a bit at a time. So, tell me, are you two an item?"

"You mean as in lesbians, in a permanent couple? Yes. Not married yet, but some time not too far from now we will be."

"So are you monogamous?"

"Do you mean, do we enjoy sex with others? We are part of a family group of 8 - well, 6 family, 2 friends - and we enjoy each other often, and we do see some others from time to time at Uni. You?"

"I share my cabin with my girl-friend - she's a singer and dancer in the shows. And from time to time we come across guests we find attractive.... if you know what I mean."

"Do you only play in that one bar we saw you in last night?"

"No, I play in a couple of the indoor lounge areas in the afternoons and early evenings, and I play for my girl friend who sings a shift in the Commodore Bar in the late afternoon before she sings in the martini bar from 7 until 8. Then I do my piano bar from 9:30 until whenever."

"Oh, we heard you and her in the martini bar last evening, but didn't actually see you - too busy watching the bartenders."

"No point in flashing your eyes at them, they're all gay!"

"Good Lord, no, just watching their performances making the drinks. We're not into boys, gay or straight."

"I must admit, it's very nice seeing more of you, like this. I will have to have you meet my girlfriend. Maybe we can make some of our own entertainment? If you would like?"

Betty smiled. "I think we would both like..." she said.

Karen stood up, picked up her book and towel, and said, "I have to go shower and dress for work. Take care with the sun. Good sex and sun burn do not go together." She tossed her towel in the 'Used' basket and went indoors.

******************************

Eve had narrowly won the Scrabble game when she announced to Helen that she wanted to go back to their cabin. She was quite fair skinned, being a natural pale blonde, and her skin was already showing some signs of redness, and she wanted to just cool down. Helen asked if she wanted company, and Eve smiled, so together they headed back.

Entering their private cabin, Eve, slipped off her sarong skirt, having just put that on over her bare bum, and remaining topless as she went to the cabin. She slipped into the shower and ran it cool to draw the heat out of her skin. It was soothing.

When she stepped out of the shower, Helen was there with the towel, and Eve was very gently and sensuously patted dry, to avoid rubbing the skin and making it any more sensitive.

When Eve was dry, Helen took her over to the bed and they lay down, facing each other, embracing. Helen said "I'm glad we had that very honest chat last night. It's cleared the air as to what our priorities are, which are to each other. We've never spoken about family. I think we both felt guilty about being lesbians for a long time - because of our families' reactions - and meeting up with Meg and family has shown us what real families are. And how we have no need to feel guilty about anything."

Eve smiled. "I agree. I certainly listen a lot more to Meg than I ever listened to my mother, because she understands me more. We have common realities. I was thinking in bed when I woke up this morning, all we need is the Registry Office and a good dinner at the Swan. Everything else about marriage is what we put into it afterwards."

"Then we both agree."

They smiled, and then they kissed. Normally in their love making, Helen was the natural leader, but this time Eve rolled on top of her and took the lead. Kissing Helen gently and licking her, she worked her way down Helen's body, paying careful attention to her breasts and especially her nipples, until she was gently licking Helen between her legs...

Helen moaned quietly and closed her eyes to let the feelings wash over her. Eve stopped and reached into the night table, where she had put the restraining belt she had bought without Helen knowing. One just like Betty had used on her, one time, when they were playing after the first naked weekend. Betty had bought it that first weekend, and on an occasion they had got together shortly after, used it on Eve, who had then treated herself to one.

Before Helen realized what was happening, the belt had been applied to her waist and her wrists strapped to her hips, and Eve was in complete control.

This was so unlike the Eve that Helen knew, and it rather excited her that Eve was acting like this. Eve was on all fours straddling Helen, and had shaken her hair forward so that she could drag it all over Helen's chest and stomach. It was such a delicate touch, and it almost tickled - it was so light and sensuous. This gentle caressing by Eve's hair, interspersed by her lowering her face and kissing or licking nipples, belly button, pussy, when Helen could not caress back, was building an unusual tension in the restrained girl, and she could feel the moisture building in her vagina and starting to ooze out so gently.

And then, Eve really attacked Helen's pussy with her tongue, spreading her pussy lips to expose her clit and the entrance to her vaginal tunnel. It really was an attack, and Eve was literally feasting on Helen's most intimate place and, being unable to move her hands or arms, it was driving Helen wild. Suddenly, Helen's hips bucked way into the air, she let out a scream and climaxed more powerfully than she could remember in a long time.

When she came back down, Eve snuggled up and embraced the still restrained Helen. "Did you like that?" she asked in a quietly innocent sort of way.

"Oh God, yes. Where did you get that thing? And for you to be so dominant was such a great change of pace."

"Betty bought one at our first weekend, and one weekend when they were over, she used it on me, and I decided to buy one for you for Christmas. Then we said no presents, so I kept it to use on you while we were on this trip."

"Well, I've never known you be so dominant when we make love, and I must admit, much as I enjoy taking the lead, I know I am going to enjoy us reversing the roles sometimes. Last night's chat was definitely worth the short term pain it caused each of us, when we respond like that."

"Well, you know where I keep it, if the mood takes you."

"Oh, yes," said Helen, with a smile and a wink.

******************************

Yvonne and Meg decided to for a walk and try and find somewhere for a cold drink. They put their bikinis and wraps back on and went indoors. They went up one level to where the shops and Casino were, and walked towards the bow. To one side was a small bar dispensing freshly made fruit drinks - complimentary, not included in the drinks plan - and decided they would have a drink consisting mainly of puréed mango with some lime juice and club soda.

They had carried the glasses to a small table when a deep voice asked "May we join you?". It was the two guys from last night's dance. Yvonne said "Yes," and so they settled down.

"So where are you from?" asked one.

"Northern England," said Meg. "and you?"

"We're brothers, originally from London but now live in Vancouver, western Canada. So are you two a couple?"

"Yes. We're partners, have been for quite a while."

"So are you into men at all?"

Yvonne answered. "Once upon a time, in a land far away, we were both married to men. Hers died, mine divorced me, and we met and decided we preferred each other to what we had experienced before. And neither has had a man since we met. Are you two gay?"

They both laughed and said "Definitely not" in unison. They introduced themselves as Cary and Grant - "Our mother had a crush on a certain actor at the time we were born! Although, that is probably quite obvious."

"Indeed," said Yvonne, giving her and Meg's names.

"Anyway, we will leave you in peace. We just wanted to say hi and to ask if you might be interested in dancing with us sometimes?"

"It might just be dancing," said Meg, but she was smiling. "I think you might be wondering if it could be more than that..."

"And might it? asked Cary, looking straight into her eyes.

"Who knows... yet?"

Grant looked at Yvonne. " 'Dum spiro, spero' is my motto."

"Is it?' replied Yvonne, "Then, keep breathing..."

The two men stood, bowed slightly and left. Meg looked at Yvonne. "You actually remember schoolgirl Latin?" she asked, looking quite impressed.

'I remember that phrase. It means 'While I breathe, I hope.' Some people attribute it to Cicero, but no-one really knows who said it first."

"I see," said Meg, "and when you told him to keep breathing, you were implying he might have a chance of bedding you?"

"Like I said last night, I sometimes get a yearning for a warm hard real cock..."

"If we do decide to bed them, it has to be both of us, together, and it will have to be in their cabin. We don't want the others' privacy invaded by men in their own safe haven."

"True - but that also means we can choose to leave as opposed to trying to persuade them to."

"Indeed."

They exchanged conspiratorial smiles.

******************************

They had all agreed, over breakfast, to take an indoor lunch (as respite from the sun) at 1:15 and by 1:20 all 8 of them were there.

Meg relayed their encounter with the two guys. Christine asked "Are you considering going straight?" and Meg and Yvonne laughed.

"Good Lord, no. They live on the other side of the world from us. No it's just a casual holiday fling - or will be if it happens - like the 'What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas' attitude, except it's for the cruise. And it will be both of us or neither. Like we've always agreed, nothing behind anyone's back."

"We didn't tell you at breakfast, but last evening a woman who plays in the piano bar was flirting with us, and we saw her - naked - this morning, and she wants us to get together with her and her girlfriend." Betty was positively gushing as she said all of this.

"Well, be careful," said Meg, "I think there might be rules about crew going to passengers quarters."

Jackie looked up. "I think we have to assume if they want to set something up it won't be the first time. We'll be guided by them."

Meg looked at Helen and Eve. "You two have been keeping very quietly to yourselves. Anything wrong?"

Eve and Helen exchanged glances. "Actually, no. In fact, the opposite," said Helen.

"We were both having second thoughts about getting married - not because of not wanting to for us, but because we each have family issues. But it all came out last night, and we have decided we will go ahead with getting married. It's just that it will be only us 8 and no-one else. None of our families will be invited. They've hurt both of us too much, we don't want to give them chance to spoil our special day."

"Good for you," said Meg, and there were general murmurs of agreement. "We will be delighted to be your honorary family. Enjoy the cruise how you want to, and if that means just enjoying your own company, then go for it."

"I don't think we'll be ignoring you. It was just something we needed to sort out, and put in its place."

After lunch, Christine and Jen headed for the top deck, to see what was there. As soon as they stepped out on to the outside deck, they realized absolutely everyone was naked, and so quickly slipped their sarongs and bikinis off and put them in their beach bag. They had just finished undressing when they heard two voices calling their names. Looking around in surprise, they spotted Mrs. and Mrs. Jones - aka Doreen and Ethel - from the Hedonistic Weekend they had organized for Helen and Eve.

"Why, hello," said Christine as she and Jen walked over to them. "I see you plucked up the courage to take a trip."

"We've plucked up a lot more courage than that," said Doreen. "We've become quite friendly with the ladies you call the M&Ms, and have had a few weekends with them. That weekend, they finally admitted they not only loved each other, but were sexually attracted to each other, and we learnt to enjoy sex with people other than just us two. So, we finally get to thank you for that weekend."

Jen said. "We're glad we could encourage you to broaden your horizons."

Ethel chimed in. "Not just ours. Rose and Rosie move into their new bungalow next week, and are so happy to actually live out the love they have for each other, it's incredible. Now, selling those two houses and sharing one, they will be financially much better off, their kids are less worried about them, and everyone is feeling great."

"That's wonderful," said Christine. "I felt when I first met them that there was a love there - between the two of them - that they just lacked the courage to recognize, and that once they did, they'd be a lot happier."

"Well, enjoy the cruise," said Doreen, "hopefully we can meet up sometime and have you in for a drink in our cabin?"

"A drink?" said Christine with a laugh.

"At least to get the ball rolling, so to speak, yes."

Jen bent down to kiss Ethel on the cheek. "That would be nice," she said.

As they walked away, Christine turned to Jen and said "They seem to have opened up and also mellowed since that weekend. I thought they were a bit reticent and reserved, but they seem to have moved past that."

Jen replied "I still remember, when we got everyone to strip off on the Friday night, how surprised I was that they were both wearing suspender belts and nylons. And they both have pretty shapely legs, too."

"Jen, now you have had sex with your Mum, are you getting a thing for older women? I thought I was the limit for your fascination with older women."

"I suppose I have learned the truth of the old adage that 'variety is the spice of life'. But, it's one thing to venture out into new pastures, it's another to know you always have a loving home base to which to return." They held hands, leaned on the rail, and watched the bow waves drift by.

*****************************

Meg and Yvonne decided to have an after-lunch nap, before going for a swim. As they lay on the bed, Meg asked "So which one do you fancy, given they almost look like twins?"

Yvonne smiled. "I thought both were cute, but I liked how Grant looked into my eyes."

"Cary seemed to want to attract my attention."

"True."

"Perhaps we should have two dates and swap them over, or maybe swap them over in the middle of the night?"

"Or a good old-fashioned orgy and have them both at once?"

They laughed. "So," said Meg, "it would appear we're in the mood to, as Christine said, 'Go Straight' during this trip."

"During the trip, yes. But not when we get home. Nothing - or no-one - is getting me out of your bed on a regular basis."

"Pleased to hear it. I feel the same way. I started our relationship wondering where it was going to go, and partially because I wanted a lesbian girl-friend right then for selfish reasons. But now, it's different. It is who I am now, and who I want to be. I like our relationship with the girls - all of them. But I must admit, I am in the rebellious mood that needs a 'Vegas' fling, and as long as we do it together, then that's okay."

"So is tonight going to be their lucky night? Cary and Grant, I mean," Yvonne asked.

"Well, I think we should plan for it to be, and see if they take the hint. I favor those new slightly transparent matching blouses we bought, those new hip-hugging skirts we have - we can manage to ballroom dance in those except for jiving. Under, nothing but a red suspender belt and black stockings. What do you think?"

"No bra, no panties, no G-String? Just woman?"

"Just woman!" Meg laughed. "Somehow, I think they are quite experienced at handling women - at least, naked ones! I have never been in bed with more than one man. In fact, John was the only one I ever went to bed with, in my whole life."

Yvonne laughed a somewhat bitter, regretful laugh. "Only one, eh? I played the field with guys for a time, then became more and more bi as I realized they were more into their satisfaction than mine, then met up with George, who in the end turned out to be gay. So all that experience didn't help me find the 'right one'. Although, now I think about it, maybe it did. It's just that the right one was a woman."

"The thing is, these guys are for a holiday fling only. Hopefully we will all be satisfied, but when we fly back to England, everything goes back as it was."

Yvonne looked at Meg. "But supposing it doesn't? Suppose we both stay together but both decide we'd like real cock every now and then. Would we? Could we?"

"I suppose that would be okay if we both felt the same way. But then we would have to find local 'cock' as you call it. That might not be as easy to find back home as opposed to on a cruise. Let's just enjoy this fling and deal with anything else if and when we have to. I love you, with all that entails. With these two guys, it simply a healthy dose of lust!"

Yvonne embraced Meg. "I love you too, but I also do lust after you." She kissed Meg.