Jen's Friends and Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg smiled. "Save your lust energy for tonight, in the hope we need it. Let's rest now, and if it doesn't work out with those two tonight, I'll make it up to you...."

"Promise?"

Meg kissed Yvonne. "Promise! Now go to sleep and rest up."

*****************************

Helen and Eve had found a nice spot, in the shade where Eve would not get burned, and they set up their Scrabble. As they played, they looked around and saw people clearly starting to mix and match, as in any other holiday, except they were naked.

"Do you think because they meet up naked, they all finish up having sex?" asked Eve.

"I don't know, but why would they. Surely it's like meeting anyone else; it comes down to whether you fancy them or not."

"Do you want us to meet some people to fancy?"

"Yes, but on our usual basis of they've got to be worth fancying. I don't intend to shag every woman on the boat."

Eve smiled. "How about every man?"

"I said I only have sex with people I fancy, so that rules out all of the men, with or without clothes. So behave yourself or I'll spank you."

"Really? Would you like to spank me? Yvonne and Meg are into that."

"Sometimes, when you're being a little naïve, I could easily spank you."

"Ever thought that when I am being little naïve, I might want you to spank me?"

Helen said "My parents used to spank me. I didn't like it, I found it humiliating, especially when Dad did it. And talking about spanking..." Helen played TRAP on to an S, reaching down to the bottom line. "Strap. 14 points."

"I know, I felt the same. Especially when he spanked me for saying I liked girls. He used to spank me even when I was in my teens. It could be so embarrassing. But you doing it would be different, I think. Plus, you could kiss me better after."

Helen looked thoughtful. "Yesterday, we found out about how the other feels about their family, and about our wedding. This morning, I found out about you getting into some bondage, and I have to admit, it felt good. It was also good you being more dominant, more assertive. And now, the opposite of that, wanting me to spank you. And I thought we knew each other."

"We do know each other and love each other, but there's always something more to learn, don't you think?" Eve looked at Helen and blew her a kiss.

"Jackie and Betty have their piano player and singer they're chasing. Meg and Yvonne are considering a couple of guys. Maybe we should start considering some new relationships as a couple, like they're doing," Helen said. "But if you don't hurry up and play, I will spank you real soon."

Eve grinned. "But you obligingly put that P out in the open on the bottom row, so I can go C, on the Triple Word, and O before the P, and U,L,A,T and E after it, on the other Triple Word. "Copulate". That's 13 points, tripled, triple again, equals 117, with the 7 letter bonus equals 167. Was that playing quickly enough for you? Seems an appropriate word in the circumstances!"

"That's it, young lady! One spank coming up later."

Eve looked as young and coy as possible back at Helen. "Is that a threat or a promise?" she asked, in a quiet squeaky little-girl voice.

*****************************

Freshly showered, and dressed nicely for the evening, the gang was in the Martini bar at 7, watching as Karen and her girlfriend Lana, the singer, took to the small stage. Apart from Karen on piano, there was a bass guitar player and an old guy who looked like he might fall asleep any minute on drums. However, the music was good, Lana had a good Jazz voice, and they did a whole set of Jazz classics.

To Meg, the best number in the whole set was the one Lana sang just before they had to head to the dining room, Ella Fitzgerald's 'Every time we say Goodbye'. Meg listened attentively, and was impressed with Lana's soft transfer from 'Major to Minor' in the lyrics. To her, that was the test of anybody singing that song.

After dinner, Christine and Jen went up to the very top deck, where there was an open air bar. They were naked under their nice bright summer dresses, and as they had travelled a fair way south of Florida, it was a warm evening, and a glass screen around the bar kept the air from blowing through the area too strongly. They slipped off their dresses and put towels on the seats and sat down with a glass of wine each to just watch the stars and the moon move through the sky.

They hadn't been there very long when Doreen and Ethel arrived and slipped out of their dresses too.

"Good evening," said Christine. "Have you come to moon-gaze too."

"Well, for a while at least. I am really getting to enjoy this naked thing. Are you doing any more of those weekends?" Doreen said this getting herself organized to take the chair next to Christine.

"Helen and Eve are, they run the B & B, but we're not involved. We were just helping them out for the first one," Christine replied.

"You did a good job; at least, Doreen and I think so," said Ethel, mounting the stool next to Jen. She rested her hand on Jen's knee. Jen looked at Ethel and smiled, but made no attempt to move the hand.

Christine looked at Jen with a slight question on her face, and Jen smiled back at her and made a very subtle nod of the head. Doreen saw this and responded by resting her right hand on Christine's left knee.

They chatted easily and comfortably for about half an hour, until the wine was gone. The bartender asked if they wanted another round, but Doreen said "We have red wine in our cabin, if you'd like to come down with us?"

And so the four slipped their dresses on and headed for the elevator down to deck 10, starboard side.

*****************************

Meg and Yvonne, dressed exactly as they had decided that afternoon, headed for the small dance floor. They were on their third dance together when Cary and Grant came in. After the dance, and Meg and Yvonne returned to their table, the guys came over. Meg pointed to the chairs, and they sat down.

Meg said "Yvonne and I were talking and we think that Cary is the oldest, and then when the second boy came along, your mother thought it would be hilarious to call him Grant. Are we right?"

"Unfortunately, yes. Although I think being Cary and Grant is nicer than being John and Wayne, don't you? It's a much nicer image to keep up, for a start." This from Grant.

"And Cary Grant was much more handsome than John Wayne..." said Yvonne.

Cary asked Meg "Care to dance?" and she nodded, and the four of them went on to the dance floor. Both men were good dancers, and the foxtrot they all did was smooth and no foot injuries occurred. Cary held Meg close, and soon worked out exactly what wasn't being worn under the blouse she was wearing. Grant got his confirmation as he held Yvonne in a close embrace for a flamboyant spin at the end of the dance.

During the slow waltz that followed, the guys again held the ladies close. Both men were wearing tuxes, and after the second dance, under the excuse of 'getting warm in here,' they removed their jackets. During the next dance, both couples became aware of the sensation of hard lady's nipples against a man's chest.

Later in the evening, Meg got to dance to her favorite song, this time much slower and more melancholic than the version Lana sang. She snuggled up close to Cary, who had no objections to feeling Meg's nipples rubbing against his chest. As they danced, he kissed her gently on the forehead. When she looked up and smiled at him, he kissed her again, this time on the lips.

Yvonne had just finished telling Grant that this was Meg's favorite tune when, as she looked up, he kissed her. She kissed back, and a little tongue dance was held. On returning to their table, Cary asked "Do you ladies like Single Malt Scotch? We just happen to have some in our cabin."

"And I suppose," said Yvonne, in mock seriousness, "that you much prefer to be drinking it in your cabin than here on the dance floor."

"Should never drink and dance - at least not simultaneously. You might trip and spill some." said Grant.

Yvonne took Grant's arm and said, "Lead on, MacDuff."

Grant smiled. "The original quote is "Lay on, Macduff," from Macbeth. It's always misquoted. But then again, if I am Macduff, you can lay on me any time!"

'We'll see about that," said Yvonne, with a twinkle in her eye. "For now, lead on. Laying on will come later, perhaps..."

It turned out the guys' cabin was deck 11, but on the starboard side. They actually had two adjoining rooms, each with a double bed, but a large portion of the joining wall could be folded back, concertina style, to make it one large room for 4, with two bathroom suites. One double bed was in each half, but the beds could be seen from the other bed.

Cary poured four scotches out of a bottle containing a very nice Glen Livet, and they clinked glasses and took sips. Grant turned on the TV and found the soft jazz music channel, and some smooth clarinet playing was soon creating atmosphere. They all put down their glasses and danced, very slowly, and very seductively. The double room was illuminated only by the four small bedside lamps, and they were dancing in the open area between the beds, where the wall should be.

Cary bent his head down and kissed Meg, and after a moment, she opened her lips to him, and felt his tongue gently touch her own. Through his shirt she could feel the warmth of his body. She suddenly realized that the last time she had kissed a man while dancing that wasn't John was before she was married, while at University. She had been attracted to some boy called David, and was thinking of getting serious with him, when along came John, and from then on, it was only John.

Meg wondered if she was ready for another man to explore her body, enter her body, or should she cut and run now? And then, she felt Cary's hand on her bottom, gently pressing her to him, and she could feel his body responding to hers. He was getting an erection, inspired by her, and his reactions to knowing she had nothing on under the blouse.

She looked across at where Yvonne and Grant were dancing, and saw that already Yvonne's blouse was hanging open and her naked breasts were against his shirt. Meg looked up at Cary, and leaned her shoulders back and smiled at him. Then she looked down at her buttons and back up at him, and he got the message. With his right hand still on her bum, he used his left to undo the buttons on the blouse.

The song ended. Both women stepped back and shrugged off their blouses, and then took a sip of Scotch. They watched attentively as the men removed their shirts, as well as their shoes and socks. The women's evening sandals were slipped off in response.

When the guys went to step forward and dance again, Yvonne said, "Wait!" Both guys stepped back so that Meg and Yvonne were back to back between them, still holding their Scotch glasses. They offered the glasses to the guys to put down, and as the men turned back to face them, they undid the zip at the back of each of their skirts, and slid them over their hips so they would fall to the floor.

The guys' eyes were fixed on the bright red suspender belts and the black stockings. Cary immediately noticed Meg's neatly trimmed dark bush, small, tidy, but still quite thick. Grant looked at Yvonne's totally naked vagina and licked his lips.

"Your turn," said Yvonne, and immediately both pairs of trousers were being removed, as well as the briefs that were under them.

All four took up their glasses and made the cheers gesture and took a sip. Meg said, "Just so you are under no illusions, this will not happen every night. It may not even happen again, and regardless of how often it does or does not happen, it ends when the cruise ends. What happens on the boat stays on the boat. Okay?"

The guys nodded, and, taking the ladies' glasses as well, put them down and resumed dancing. They kissed, embraced, and pressed their bodies together, until Meg decided to take the lead.

She pushed Cary towards a bed. "Lie down with your feet on the pillow. You, Grant, lie down with your head on the pillow." Silently, the guys did as ordered. Meg straddled Cary's ankles and Yvonne did likewise on Grant's. Then they each leaned forward and started to caress the two very healthy looking penises in front of them. Once really hard, both women took their partner's penis and slowly sucked it deep into their mouths. Then they slowly bobbed up and down.

Both guys were moaning quietly. Then Meg knelt up and crawled forwards until she could hold Cary's enlarged shaft up under her pussy, and she started to lower herself down on it, very slowly. Yvonne followed suit on Grant. When they had settled all the way down, Meg leaned towards Yvonne, who moved towards her, and the two embraced and kissed, with the guys watching, eyes wide open.

Each of the women had their right breast touching the other's right breast, and they reached out with their right hands to caress the other's left breast. The guys reached down and began to play with their lady's clit and pussy lips. Soon the women were rising and falling, up and down the hard, engorged shafts.

It took a time, but gradually each of the participants felt their bodies creating the tension that leads to orgasms. The girls broke their embrace so that they could lean forward on their arms, the better to rise and fall up and down the hard cocks they were riding. Although no longer embracing, they were watching each other for signs the other was about to climax.

Yvonne's head tilted back, a sign Meg knew well. Meg could feel Cary's right hand on her clit, and then she felt Grant's left hand run a finger tip over her anus, and that did it. With a high pitched scream, she came. While she was still screaming, Yvonne let out one too, and she also came. The climactic effect was enhanced by the guys coming too, and flooding their vaginas with the juices of pleasure.

The girl's lowered themselves down on to the guys' chest, and were embraced for doing so. As the guys deflated, the girls dismounted and headed for the two bathrooms to clean up. When they returned, the guys had put on their briefs, and had topped up the Scotches a little.

"Stay and finish your Scotches, please. We appreciate with family here you won't want to stay overnight, and we appreciate that this might have been a one-off," said Grant.

"So, we're not going to beg you to stay, in the hopes that something like this may happen again." added Cary.

The girls put their skirts and blouses back on and sat down to finish the scotch. The was some idle chit-chat and, as soon as the glasses were empty, the girls left, walked through the elevator lobby to the port side, and were soon back to their own cabin. They could see a light under Helen and Eve's door, which was closed, but had no idea if the other four were in or not.

It wasn't long before Meg and Yvonne were in bed and sound asleep. Both decided it was too soon to talk about what had just happened.

*****************************

Meanwhile, down on deck 10, starboard side, Christine and Jen were in Doreen and Ethel's cabin, and four glasses of red had been poured. Ethel found the Jazz channel on the TV, and pulled her dress up over her head to be naked.

"Getting used to not wearing anything under my dresses, and it sure saves on laundry," she said, with a smile. She stood in front of Jen and started to remove Jen's dress. Within moments, all four were naked and dancing very closely. Although neatly trimmed, Jen was the only one of the four with any pubic hair at all.

Jen kissed Ethel's nose. Just a soft peck, but its message was clear. Ethel responded by hugging Jen even closer, and a heavy kiss with lots of tongue action ensued. As Christine kissed Doreen, she felt Doreen's hand slip between them, and her finger tips were soon caressing Christine's shaved naked vagina lips.

There was one double bed - Queen-sized - in the cabin, and soon all four were laying on it, caressing, kissing, exploring each other. At the Hedonistic weekend, Christine and Jen had had very little contact with the married couple, but now that contact was as intimate as it could be.

Doreen lifted Christine's legs up and pulled them apart a bit, and was soon straddling her, their vaginas rubbing, initially gently, together. On the other side of the bed, Ethel and Jen were into a very active 69. Doreen and Christine's scissoring got more active, and their bodies were lubricating where they were rubbing together.

Minutes later, four satiated ladies were laying on their backs and gently caressing the person with whom they had shared their orgasm. Later, they resumed drinking the wine, and danced some more, still naked.

When the wine was gone, and there had been several yawns, Jen and Christine slipped their dresses on and returned to their cabin. They didn't know it, but they were only minutes behind Yvonne and Meg in getting back there.

*****************************

Helen and Eve returned to their cabin after dinner. For them, so far, the trip had been quite emotional, resolving some previously buried and ignored emotions that now were needing to come out.

Neither was proud of their families, or of the abuse they had suffered, simply for not corresponding to their families' concepts of sexual behavior. Now, having definitely come to the conclusion that their families would not be at their wedding, they were starting to feel positive about it all over again. For Helen, a major discovery on this trip had been Eve's ability to be more dominant in their love-making and the fact that she had an interest, and liking for, some mild bondage and possibly spanking.

The belt that Eve had bought and used on Helen inflicted no pain. It simply prevented the wearer from using their arms and hands to respond to stimulation applied by their sexual partner. It was all about building a response, a desire to touch and caress one's lover while being totally frustrated by the lack of any ability to respond by touch.

The afternoon Scrabble game had had its own issues. They had not been into the game for very long, and seven-letter words were still rare between them. For Eve to come up with one was an achievement. But, the word itself? Copulation is by definition about male dominance, possession of the female. Two lesbians cannot copulate in the proper sense of the word, even when using a strap-on, as the one woman is not herself inside the other.

It seemed ironic to Helen that in their exploration of newer areas of themselves, such words were cropping up. They were talking about spanking, and Helen played 'STRAP' and then talking about being more dominant sexually, and then set a new record, for them, for a score using the word COPULATE. It all seemed confusingly weird and interrelated.

But now they were safe in their cabin, naked, and completely happy to just be the two together. Eve poured them some wine, and Helen sat on the bed to drink it. After a silence during which they had both had a few sips, Eve took Helen's glass away from her, and put both on the night table. Helen said nothing, just watched and waited.

Eve stood next to Helen, and then, much to Helen's surprise, laid across Helen's knees with her bum clearly positioned to be spanked. In a little girl voice, Eve said "Please, Helen..."

"You want me to spank you?"

"Yes, not too hard to start, I don't know how much I can tolerate, or if, when it's too hard, it is no longer appealing..."

Helen rubbed her hand over Eve's bum. She had always found Eve's bum cute, partially because Eve was so slim, and partially because, as a result, her bum was like a bubble and not as glutinous as her own.

Eve was motionless, lying still across the knees, her hands just touching the floor. Suddenly there was a 'Thwack' and Helen's hand landed full and flat on Eve's buttock. There had already been the start of a little redness caused by the nude sunbathing, but now, there was a definite red mark. Eve said nothing, but remained across Helen's knees.