Jen's Friends and Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When normality had returned, they got off the bed and squeezed themselves into the shower cubical and rinsed off, drying each other very tenderly when they stepped out. Not a word had been spoken since Meg's climax, but once dry they both got under the covers and covered up.

Finally, Eve spoke. "Don't worry about returning the favor, there's plenty of time for that in the remaining days." Meg's silent response was to kiss the young girl very gently, as if kissing a child good-night.

Helen had watched Meg spank Eve, and then watched the two of them go into her and Eve's room. She knew Jen was with Jackie in Jen's room, so she and Betty were clear to go into Betty's room. As she was thinking this, Betty dragged her off the couch and on to the floor.

The next thing Helen knew was she was on her back, full length on the floor, and Betty was on her elbows and knees, her head on Helen's crotch and her mouth sucking Helen's vagina lips hard. What surprised her next was to see Christine and Yvonne get up and come over to her and Betty. Yvonne was still wearing her suspender belt and stockings, and she knelt over Helen and lowered her pussy on to Helen's mouth. Yvonne was facing towards Betty, so Helen's view of the world was very restricted indeed. Although she couldn't actually see Yvonne's vagina in this position, her tongue was soon able to find it and manipulate it and before long, Yvonne had placed herself so that Helen could suck on Yvonne's clit.

Yvonne watched Christine get on her back, and then wriggle under Betty's crotch and start to suck on her clit. Yvonne could tell by the way Helen was biting and sucking on her that she, Helen, was on her way to a climax. When it came, it started a chain reaction, including in Christine, who was masturbating herself as she sucked Betty.

After all four had cum, they got up and straightened the furniture, and poured the last of the wine into their four glasses. They sat down in the two pairs they had formed this evening, and discussed how they felt about walking around amongst so many naked people. They all four agreed that naked women were easier to look at than naked men, especially the old, short, bald fat ones, who seemed to have hair everywhere except on top of their heads!

Wine empty, Helen and Betty went together into the room Betty shared with Jackie, while Christine joined Yvonne in Meg's room.

It was only midnight but all 8 of them were soon asleep. Jackie and Jen, after a gentle session exploring each other's bodies, and kissing each other all over, had dual-climaxed in a 69, and had then laid there just reminiscing over their childhood days, and the occasional times they had slept together when there were visitors. This was the first time they had made love one on one in private, and they resolved it would not be the last.

***************************** Thursday -- Sea day.

Meg and Eve were the first couple up, and they went out into the sitting area, scooped up the dirty wine glasses and sorted out various items of clothing left lying around, to be reclaimed by their owners when awake.

Over the next 20 minutes, the rest emerged. Each girl smiled a good morning to their permanent partner, and kissed. The exercise of the night before had definitely worked up an appetite for breakfast, and they were not long before, in T-shirts and shorts, they were in the cafeteria. Meg amazed everyone by loading up her plate with bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, mushrooms and toast, before clearing the lot and going back for a Danish pastry. Watching this Yvonne looked over at Eve, grinned and winked. Eve blushed but smiled back.

They ate and then went to the stern area and claimed some chairs and loungers, and got busy doing nothing, which was really the whole point of the holiday. Later, they all lunched together in the main cafeteria, mooching around all the various buffet items.

In the afternoon, Eve and Helen headed for their cabin, as had become their habit to protect Eve from burning. As a precaution, it seemed to be working, and for once, Eve was turning brown rather than red.

"So was it fun with Meg last evening," asked Helen as they lay on their bed.

"Yes, it was. She spanked me harder than you did, but not so hard as to be hurtful. But it charged me up, and I really did a number on her with my feather and belt, and my mouth. She squirted so much we had to shower!"

Then she paused. "You know, it was fun, it was enjoyable, but it was sex. It wasn't making love. It was simply good sex with a good friend, but each of us knew it was a mutual pleasure thing, not a making love thing."

"Which is how it should be, in the circumstances," said Helen. "I wasn't jealous, nor would I be if we found another couple of girls to play with. I just draw the line at anything to do with males. Yvonne and Meg can -- it's their joint choice and they are both willing and in it together -- but I don't think it is us."

Eve kissed her. "I totally agree. You and I are 'best lovers forever', although I would admit to being curious to try someone totally new and different, us together, for a change. Remember our first evening with Jackie and Betty, wondering if anything would happen or not?"

"Yes, I do. And it turning out they were thinking the same thing. Okay, let's go to the dance tonight, and see what's what!"

"But which dance?" asked Eve. "There's the one with the band that Meg and Yvonne go to, with 'proper' dancing, which I'm not very good at, or there's the one further to the bow that has a DJ and a younger bunch. I suppose it depends who we are looking for."

Helen looked at Eve, and realized that despite the minimal differences in their age, Eve was not yet as mature as Helen herself. "Ok, for you, tonight we try the disco, and see how it goes. Ok?" Eve kissed her.

And so it was that after dinner, what seemed to have become the regular pattern emerged again. Meg and Yvonne went to where the band was playing, Jackie and Betty went to the piano bar, Christine and Jen went up to the top deck to enjoy wine and the stars -- and maybe Doreen and Ethel -- and Helen and Eve went to the disco.

It turned out the disco was quite a small floor, surrounded by small round tables and stools that could be easily moved from one table to another. The DJ was playing a fairly up tempo number and there were dancers on the floor, but it wasn't overcrowded. Helen noticed a couple of girls that looked to be about their age sitting at a table that had another table with two stools quite close to it. That table was clear of drinks.

Helen went over and asked the two girls if the other table was vacant, and was told "As far as we know." Helen and Eve sat on the stools, and the two young ladies gave them a look that was clearly a checking over. So Helen and Eve returned the inspection, and then Helen, with a big smile on her face said "So did we give each other the seals of approval?"

The girls laughed. "I guess so. We've seen you two around with a group of women, and were wondering if you're lesbians or not. We are, in case you were wondering!"

Eve said "We're planning our wedding before too long. How about you?"

At this point, a waitress came over and asked if they wanted drinks and Eve and Helen both opted for a Mojito.

"No wedding plans yet, we've only been a couple for about 6 months. That's why we came on this cruise -- to get to know each other better. I'm Jo -- JoAnne -- and this is Ann."

Both girls had dark shoulder-length hair, with slim figures and nice curves accentuating attractive breasts. They were both wearing sleeveless dresses, and could easily pass as sisters.

Ann was closest to Eve, and turned to her and asked, "Do you and Helen stick together exclusively?"

Eve smiled, "Do you mean, do we enjoy sex with others? Then the answer is yes. We live together and run a B & B together, but we play with others we fancy when the opportunity occurs, but always with the full knowledge and consent of the other."

"As we are so new together we haven't actually had any experience with anyone else since we met, although we both had had some lesbian experience when we met. We were just talking tonight about whether we might get brave and see about extending our experiences..."

While she was saying this, Ann had gently rested her hand on Eve's bare knee, which was not covered by either pantyhose or the dress she was wearing. Eve noticed this, and responded by gently placing her hand on Ann's.

Helen stood up and took Jo's hand and pulled her to her feet. "Let's dance." The pair went off on to the floor, and Ann and Eve followed them. It was a fairly up tempo dance and they danced as a foursome without embracing. But the next dance was a slow one, and as the lights went down, Ann pulled Eve towards her and slipped her arms around Eve's waist.

Ann was just a little taller than Eve, and Eve rested her head on Ann's shoulder. This gave her a wonderful view under the shoulder strap of Ann's dress, where it was obvious Ann was braless. Eve turned her head slightly and gently kissed the bare flesh of Ann's chest, below the shoulder, and she responded by kissing Eve's forehead.

Helen and Jo were almost the same height, and as they danced, they smiled at each other. When Jo, out of the corner of her eye, caught a glimpse of Ann kissing Eve's forehead, she leaned forward and kissed Helen right on the lips. What was meant to be a quick introductory kiss turned much, much longer when Helen raised her hands into the middle of Jo's back and squeezed her into herself.

Jo was suddenly drawn into planting a long kiss on Helen, and Eve, seeing this, decided to do the same with Ann. They danced several dances, without leaving the floor, each with long kisses and close embraces.

They spent the best part of an hour dancing and then returning to their tables, although by now, it had essentially become one table. Jo was clearly the dominant one of her pair, and spoke for Ann when she said, "We are not going to invite you back to our cabin tonight. We jointly agreed early that we would not invite anyone in the first evening we met them, so, that's how it will be."

"That's totally fine," said Helen. "We wouldn't invite you back tonight, either. We're in a sort of suite cabin with four bedrooms and a shared common area, and we have not discussed with the other 6 in our group what the rules are for bringing people back. No rush, plenty of nights left."

However, it was easily agreed after a few more dances that maybe there was somewhere they could find that was a little more private than the dance floor. They went outside, and after a bit of exploring, found the sheltered spot where Jackie and Betty had met Karen. So they sat together in pairs and before long were removing each other's clothing in the warmth of Caribbean evening air. Hands and lips were exploring, caressing, squeezing their partner's naked body, and more than one climax was experienced before the four decided that they would arrange to spend the night together after the shore visit to St. Thomas the next day.

***************************** Friday - St. Thomas

Meg and Yvonne, wearing skirts that would flare out nicely when dancing - and underwear - had gone to their usual dance spot, and met up with Cary and Grant, and were enjoying some great dancing. They made it plain to the guys that this evening was simply a dancing night, as they wanted to enjoy the shore trip the next day.

Meanwhile, Jackie and Betty were - where else - at the piano bar, and Christine and Jen were on the top deck, enjoying a drink with Doreen and Ethel. All of them were planning just a relaxing no-sex evening and a reasonably early night in preparation of the shore trip on St. Thomas in the morning.

Waking up on Friday morning, the boat already docked. The group ate breakfast and then checked in for their port trip - a coach ride to Blackbeard's Castle and a visit to a pirate history museum near Fort Christian. The latter part of the trip was looking at duty free shops, but they decided there was nothing they really needed and headed back to the boat to enjoy the martini bar.

Meg put on her new bright red and white dress she had just bought, while Yvonne had a similar one in blue and white, and the group made their way to the Martini bar. Karen and Lana were performing, Gary and Grant turned up, and so did Jo and Ann, so they had quite the pre-dinner party.

After dinner, Gary, Grant, Meg and Yvonne went off dancing, with Yvonne saying to the others "See you sometime." Jo and Ann accompanied Helen and Eve to the disco, Jackie and Betty went to the piano bar.

Christine and Jen decided to go and buy a bottle of wine and take it to Doreen and Ethel's cabin. The ladies were really happy to see them, and it was not long before the four of them were dancing naked in the cabin, and enjoying getting physical with each other. In the end, it was inevitable that the four of them wound up in the queen-sized bed. Jen and Ethel were soon locked in a 69 with Jen on top. Christine was lying behind Doreen, both on their sides, and Christine caressed Doreen's breasts and reached down and caressed her pussy, while Doreen was caressing Jen's back and bum.

As the night progressed, they began to mix and match partners, and experiment with toys. Doreen got Jen and Christine on the opposite ends of a double-ended dildo, and watched as they hugged and caressed each other. Ethel put on a strap-on, and mounted Doreen as she knelt on the bed. Doreen even managed to get her head down between Christine and Jen's crotches and lick them both as they worked themselves up to a joint climax on the dildo.

Meanwhile, Meg and Yvonne had simply asked the guys if they wanted 'overnight company' and the four were now in the guys' double cabin. Cary and Meg were naked in one bed, with Yvonne and Grant in the other, also naked.

This was only Meg's second time with a man - and first time making love in the missionary position - since John died. It felt strange, and, although Cary was an attentive lover, and did his best to not be heavy on her, she realized that not only was Cary not John, but he was not Yvonne either.

She and Yvonne made love in the missionary position, using a strap-on, regularly, and they always enjoyed it. It was not just the absence of a heavy weight on them, but it was the embracing and caressing of soft, smooth skin, the aroma of a female body, freshly bathed, the willingness to lay together in stillness when the love making come to its conclusion, talking, not falling asleep.

In the other half of the cabin, Yvonne was coming to the same conclusion. It was nice to feel a real live cock inside her, and Grant knew what to do with his, no doubt, but it was just not the same as being with Meg.

Despite what the two women were feeling, they made sure they wore the two guys out, and eventually all four fell asleep. Both women knew that while they would still dance with Cary and Grant, they would not be bedding them again.

After dancing for while, Helen and Eve went with Jo and Ann to their cabin, and before long all four were naked and paired up - Helen with Jo and Eve with Ann. Jo had a strap on, and she and Helen fully enjoyed it, while Ann and Eve played with a couple of vibrators. Each couple found it a turn on, watching their life partners climax with the other girl's normal partner, and before long, they too were enjoying just caressing and kissing freely between themselves.

Eve found herself being eaten to a climax by Jo while Helen was sucking one breast and Ann the other, and she found that a real turn on. The resultant climax left her completely drained, and for quite a while, she lay there quietly watching the other three indulging in pleasure. She was turned on also by watching Jo penetrate Helen with a strap-on while Ann was on Helen's face being eaten by her. They finished up spending the whole night together, and Helen and Eve had to dash to their cabin to change to more casual clothes for breakfast.

It was quite funny, as only Jackie and Betty had actually spent the night on their own cabin, and the other two couples came in just after Helen and Eve. They talked about it over breakfast, and established some rules for bringing people back to their own cabin.

The first was to say in advance if it was planned for someone to come in, if possible. The second was, if the couple wanted privacy with their guests, to go into their own cabin, and hang the "Do not disturb sign" on their door. If the inviters were prepared for other occupants of the suite to join with their guests, they should simply use the common area part of the suite. The last rule was - no men in their suite, ever, in any part of the suite.

***************************** Saturday - St. Kitts

So, after breakfast, they went ashore at St. Kitts. They boarded a coach to go take a train ride through what had been some of the sugar plantations. The vegetation was thick and green, and the group was amazed at the local wild flowers, both their colors and their quantity.

Following a fun trip on the train, they spent time shopping - especially buying some colorful Batik dresses and tops - and people-watching while enjoying a cold local beer. It may have been January, but to eight British people from the north of England the 25C temperature and bright sunshine were a welcome change from the cold and damp of their home's previous November and December.

They happily sat in an open-air bar not far from where their boat was docked, and watched people go by, recognizing a number of fellow passengers that they were more used to seeing naked! Betty on one occasion said to Jackie "That's the lady with the arrow tattoo on her belly. Does she think her husband still needs directions?"

They boarded about 15 minutes before scheduled sailing, and were among some of the last to do so. They all disappeared into their inner cabins and showered and freshened up for dinner, and the usual pre-dinner martini. Cary and Grant turned up, and Meg and Yvonne took them aside to say that they had enjoyed the time they had spent together, dancing and otherwise, but there would be no more sexual encounters in the guys' cabins and they might want to find some other dance partners if they were hoping for that. The guys looked disappointed, but politely thanked the girls 'for everything' and left to drink elsewhere before dinner.

The ship had obviously taken on some provisions on the two stops, and had set out a wonderful salad bar as the first course for dinner, with fresh tropical fruits and all sorts of trimmings. Betty really went for the mango! This was followed by choices of several fish dishes, and all of them had fish that night, even though there were some meat choices. They finished with fresh fruit and ice cream and were completely replete.

When Meg and Yvonne went to their usual dance floor, there was no sign of Cary and Grant. However, they did notice a couple of obviously 'butch' ladies wearing tailored tuxes that clearly flaunted their female bodies inside masculine-orientated clothes. After a few glances at each other across the room, the tux couple came across to their table, and politely asked to dance.

Their new partners readily adopted the man's hold, and drew Meg and Yvonne in close to dance. It turned out that all four were good dancers and enjoyed themselves. They danced for the rest of the evening. The couple introduced themselves as Georgie and Jan, short respectively for Georgette and Janet. They lived as a couple, but were not married, and liked to pair up with 'feminine ladies for mutual pleasure', as Jan put it. Both were in the 50s and had been a couple for around 20 years. It turned out they lived in the North of England in the Lake District and ran a sheep farm. They were taking a well-earned rest before lambing season came round again.