Jen's Friends and Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the dancing wound down, Georgie asked if they would like to come back to their cabin for a nightcap. Meg and Yvonne exchanged glances, and smiled, and so off they went, up to deck 12. As it turned out, their cabin was almost identical to the one Cary and Grant had, and appeared to be directly above them. Meg asked why they paid so much extra for such a cabin if they were a pair and normally slept together.

"Because we always hope for nights like this, when we can find two beautiful ladies to spend the night with," was George's answer as she went through the music channels on the TV. Soon they were slow dancing to some nice soft jazz standards

Meg and Yvonne were surprised to be offered a choice of drinks - either a single malt, or, for a change of pace, a nice smooth vintage-style port. Everyone settled for the port. It was not a surprise to anyone that very soon after, they were all dancing in the nude.

George laughed. "Everyone in our village knows we're butch and all that, and when we go to the local village dances, some dance with us, others don't. Could put a whole new meaning on Community Building if we got them all dancing naked, now couldn't it?"

Yvonne and Jan were getting hot and heavy, and decided to take their drinks into Jan's part of the cabin and lay on the bed. It didn't take them long to get very bodily intimate, and soon Yvonne had her face on Jan's bald vagina and was eating her out.

George said to Meg, "Why don't you get comfortable - really comfortable - on my bed and I'll be right back."

Meg went to the other bed and slipped off all her clothes. She lay on the bed, her legs slightly parted, and her trimmed dark bush clearly visible. George soon returned, naked and wearing a large, natural-colored strap-on. Opening Meg's legs, George began to lick and kiss her way up the calf of Meg's left leg, and then up the inside of her thigh. As her tongue found Meg's pussy lips, George slipped her right hand under Meg's left thigh and her middle finger-tip found Meg's anal rose and began to tease it. Meg's groans sounded totally pleased and she began to gently twist and turn as George got her more and more fired up.

George kept getting Meg almost to the boiling point and then would let her calm down for a bit. Meg could feel her skin sweating a little from this treatment, and she really longed for that big fake penis to go inside her and bring her to a climax.

"Please, please, fuck me now, hard," she begged, and then felt George's tongue start to ascend up her body. Soon George had a nipple in her mouth and bit on it hard, and Meg gasped at the pleasurable pain. Then she felt George lick her lips and she opened her mouth so George could penetrate it with her tongue, and as she did, the dildo penetrated Meg's pussy. George simply pushed it in, and in one slow and smooth movement, the dildo was buried deep in Meg and their pubic bones were pressed together.

As Meg got more and more aroused and nearer and nearer to her climax, she could hear the other two on the other bed, getting louder and louder with their cries and their panting. When they both came, almost simultaneously, George lifted her shoulders by straightening her arms, and thrust her strap-on as deep as it would go into Meg. That did it. Meg's juices exploded, flooding her vagina and spilling out, and running on to her thighs, and George was right behind and collapsed on Meg as she exploded..

No-one in the cabin spoke. Wordlessly, they waited for normal breathing to resume, and then each couple got under the covers and snuggled up in whatever embrace worked for them, and were not long before they were asleep.

*****************************

Jackie and Betty listened and talked with Karen at the piano. Lana was dancing in a late-night show in the theatre. As the evening wound down, Karen asked Jackie for her cabin number. She said that, all being well, she and Lana would be there shortly.

The girls returned to their cabin, and, sure enough, about 15 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. In came Karen and Lana, dressed in shorts and T-shirt. Karen explained "We came dressed for leaving in the morning. This way we can just pop out on to the external steps, and no-one will be any the wiser where we came from."

All four went into Jackie's room, and Betty hung the 'Do not disturb' sign on the door. It didn't take long for everyone to shed their clothes and lay on the bed. Lana and Betty were hugging and kissing and gently caressing each other's bodies. There was a calm unhurriedness about it which appealed to Betty. Both were quite tired and so a quiet gentle caressing and hugging was extremely relaxing.

For their part, Karen and Jackie were getting into it more intensely. After starting with kisses and caresses, Karen had worked her way down Jackie's body, and the two were now engaging in a vigorous 69. Lana and Betty shifted positions so that they could watch the other two, waiting for the inevitable conclusion.

Jackie was on top of Karen, who was the slightly taller of the two. Karen's hands were caressing Jackie's bum and back, and occasionally running her fingers over Jackie's anal rose. Jackie had a grip of Karen's thighs and was burying her face as deep as she could into Karen. Inevitably, Jackie's hard work paid off and Karen's body lifted up under Jackie as she came. Jackie's face was covered with the juices of Karen's explosion and she came herself very shortly after.

Both couples were lying on the one queen-sized bed in the cabin, and so, as normality returned, they all began caressing and kissing whoever they felt like and could reach. Fingers explored, mouths sucked on nipples, teeth bit gently, and all in all, all four were quite intimately in contact with the others.

*****************************

Helen and Eve had no trouble finding Jo and Ann in the disco, and were pleased to see they had saved two seats for them to join. It soon became apparent the first time they danced to a slow smooch song that all four were braless, and they were all enjoying rubbing their unencumbered breasts against each other.

When the tempo increased, and everyone returned to the table, Jo asked if Helen and Eve were up to spending the night with them. "We've only got the one queen double, but I'm sure we can all squeeze in..." said Jo and Helen hugged her.

"How close do you want to squeeze?" she asked.

"Oh, definitely closer than that," replied Jo, "and with nothing preventing skin contact, ideally."

"Well," said Eve, "it won't take Ann long to get me to that condition, I'm only wearing the dress you can see. That's it, the dress and skin!"

"Me too," laughed Helen.

Jo and Ann both responded "Me, three," at the same time. causing giggles all round.

"I think it's a pity," said Eve, "that we can't be naked while dancing."

Ann laughed and pointed to an extremely well-endowed large lady dancing very energetically and provocatively. "Maybe it's as well, that woman dancing naked could inflict some nasty injuries on herself and others the way those boobs might fly around."

Jo looked at Helen. "Are you wanting to dance naked as well?" she asked.

"Of course."

"Let's go then."

The four stood up, and, holding hands in pairs, shuffled their way off the dance floor and went to a cabin on dock 10, port side. The cabin was just single room off the hallway, about the same size as Helen and Eve's but with no separate sitting area. Near the patio door out to the balcony was a small space, otherwise there was no room to dance.

Jo said, "We'll find some music on the TV and then dance out on the balcony. We can cavort around naked out there and still hear the music."

So Jo looked through the Stingray channels and selected one playing some bluesy jazz, turned to Helen and started to remove her dress. Within a couple of minutes all four were out on the balcony dancing naked in very close embraces.

Like Helen, Jo was trimmed in her pubic area, in her case into a neat heart shape. Eve and Ann were also both a match, as both were completely clean shaven. Eve had to admit to herself that she loved the feel of Ann's slightly larger and firm breasts against her own. She also loved the feel of Ann's finger-tip running up and down the gap between her buttocks, not to mention Ann's tongue in her mouth.

The air on the balcony was much cooler than in daytime, obviously, but it was not too cold to be out there naked. However, the coolness was sufficient to make all four girls have hard, pointed nipples, and each dancer could feel the caress of the other girl's nipples sliding across her breast.

Helen, after giving Jo a long kiss, asked "Do you have a strap-on?"

Jo smiled. "I was hoping you would ask that. Do you want me to fuck you with it, now?" to which Helen nodded vigorously, smiling.

"How about you, Eve?" asked Ann. "Want me to fuck you too?"

Eve enthusiastically answered "Yes, Miss," before realizing that Ann might not be domme inclined. However, the wide smile on Ann's face showed Eve that she was in good company.

All four wandered inside, and the strap-on dildos were taken out of the night tables. Helen and Eve lay down side by side on the bed, and held hands as they awaited their new lovers.

Jo, for her part, pulled Helen's feet apart and knelt on the bed. She sprayed some lubricant on the dildo and then started to lick her way up Helen's leg, past her vagina, across her belly and over both of her nipples, before reaching her mouth. As she started to kiss Helen, Jo guided the strap-on into Helen's pussy and slowly slid it in as far as it would go.

Ann knelt over Eve's chest and got Eve to suck on the dildo part to get it moist. Then she slid, belly to belly, down Eve until their mouths met. As Ann kissed Eve, and her tongue penetrated Eve's mouth, the dildo penetrated Eve's pussy, and their bald pubic bones rubbed firmly against each other. Ann broke the tongue dance and sucked Eve's left nipple into her mouth and bit it, hard. Eve shuddered and moaned and embraced Ann with both arms around Ann's waist, crushing them together.

The bed was bouncing with the effort of two couples thrusting in and out of each other. Eve released one hand from around Ann's waist and reached sideways to find Helen's hand. As their hands met and gripped each other, Helen climaxed, squeezing Eve's hand hard, and triggering Eve's own explosion.

All four relaxed, with Jo and Ann still lying on top of the other two, until normal breathing was resumed. After some thank-you kisses were exchanged, the girls got off the bed, pulled down the covers and got in, each girl cuddled up with her new partner.

*****************************

Up on the top deck, Christine and Jen were seated at the outdoor bar - naked - and watching the stars twinkling against the blackness of the sky. They hadn't been there long when Doreen and Ethel came up, removed their dresses, and sat next to them.

"We keep finding you two up here. Anybody would think you want us to find you," said Doreen.

"Ah, so you've rumbled our fiendish plot have you?" responded Christine with a smile, and she and Doreen kissed. Ethel went and sat next to Jen.

"It's a pleasant surprise," said Ethel, "that you two are on this cruise and want to be with us, given we are both quite a bit older than you."

"Age is just a number," said Jen.

Ethel laughed. "Personally, I prefer to count climaxes rather than birthdays, especially as climaxes can be enjoyed more often."

"We will admit to coming to find you," said Christine. "And, speaking for myself, I've enjoyed us spending time together."

"May I ask a favor? I don't want you to be offended, I really enjoyed us playing together the other night, but I would like to play at least once with Jen, if you don't mind?"

Christine looked at Ethel. "If Doreen plays with Jen, that leaves you and I, doesn't it? You up for it?"

"Am I? Is the Pope Catholic? I'd be more than happy to have a good shag with you, my dear. Do you mind swapping Doreen for me, Jen? At least, for tonight."

"No problem at all, I would be happy to curl up with you, Doreen."

As they stepped off the stools and slipped on their dresses to go downstairs, the barmaid who had been serving them called out "Have a good night, enjoy yourselves."

"We intend to," responded Doreen. "You can come too if you want..."

"Not tonight," replied the barmaid, "got an early shift tomorrow morning. Maybe another night?"

"You just let us know when. You already know the where from our room keys."

"Might take you four up on that real soon. Haven't had a good orgy in ages." The barmaid winked at them as they left the bar.

The four of them walked down the outside steps to deck 10, and were soon in Ethel's cabin. Doreen had Jen's dress off in a flash, and then pushed her on to the bed and lay on her, kissing her energetically. Jen responded in like manner.

Ethel look at Christine and said "We shouldn't give them too much of a head start"

and pushed Christine on to the sofa, pulled her thighs apart, and planted her face between Christine's thighs and began to tease her vagina with her tongue.

Christine's body responded instantly and it wasn't long before Ethel pulled Christine off the sofa and on to the floor. Ethel spun around and lowered her neatly trimmed pussy on to Christine's face, and then dived face first between Christine's thighs.

Jen and Doreen had got themselves into a fully-interlocked Scissors position, and were rubbing their vaginas together, as well as using their fingers down where their pussies were engaged.

All four of them took their time bringing their playmates to a full climax, and then, satiated, got into bed and curled up, Jen with Doreen and Ethel with Christine. The patio door to the balcony was wide open, and with the warmth of the air, they were soon fast asleep.

*****************************

As the 16 ladies slept, and dreamed of loving, tender, enjoyable sex, their boat steamed on towards Antigua.

To Be Continued