Jen's Friends and Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thwack'. A second slap, then a third, all three on the right buttock. After a pause, three to the left buttock. Now there was pronounced redness on each buttock.

"Stand up!" The fact that this was an order was clearly obvious and Eve immediately leapt to her feet. There were signs of tears in the corners of her eyes. Helen stood up, too, and then pushed Eve so she fell sprawling on her back on the bed. Helen, for want of a better term, just threw herself upon Eve and they started kissing.

Never had their kissing been so aggressive, so vigorous. They were clutching at each other, biting tongues and lips. Helen rolled on to her back, taking Eve with her, and laid another 'Thwack' on to Eve's bum, but with not quite the same force as when Eve was over her knees. Eve pushed herself backwards, and her mouth grabbed Helen's nipple and bit it, hard. Helen let out a cry, and slapped Eve again as best she could.

Eve's mouth was hanging on to Helen's left nipple for all it was worth. Helen grabbed Eve, and wrestled the pair of them over until Helen was on top and Eve was underneath, still with a mouthful of Helen's breast. At this point, Helen thrust her right hand into Eve's vagina with no subtlety, no seduction. Her fingers went straight to Eve's bare pussy and forced their way in.

Eve let out a yelp, and lost Helen's breast and nipple as a result. Then they simultaneously stopped fighting and clung to each other as if they were drowning. It felt like they had climaxed, but not with their usual sort of build-up. Suddenly, they were still. Motionless. Breathing heavily, but clinging to each other.

Helen, after a while, lifted her head and looked at Eve, who, with tears running down her cheeks but a smile on her face, looked back and whispered two words. "Thank you."

They kissed. Helen rolled off Eve, and rolled Eve on to her tummy so she could inspect her bum. It was red; very red. Helen got up, went into the bathroom, and came back with a jar of Aloe Vera and gently rubbed it on Eve's red areas. She leaned down and kissed all over Eve's bum, very gently. Eve rolled over, and smiled up at Helen. "That was incredible. The energy. The power in those kisses..."

Helen looked down, and said, "Yes, and the teeth marks on my boob!"

Eve took the Aloe Vera and rubbed some on to Helen's nipple and surrounding area. "I have never felt so close to you as I did while that was happening. It's like we were blending in with each other, our energies just mixing. My God, Helen, I really felt like I have never loved you that intensely ever before."

"I know what you mean, but try not to use words that involve men dominating women in your future seven-letter word scores, will you? Otherwise I will have to spank you harder, still."

And with that, they both burst out laughing. They sat up, drank the last of the wine in their glasses, got under the covers and curled up, wrapped around each other like a pair of kittens.

*****************************

Jackie and Betty were, surprise, surprise, in the piano bar. It was fairly busy but not crowded, and they got the two seats nearest Karen at the piano. Around mid-night the bar started to thin out, and then Lana came in and sat down next to Jackie.

Karen was tall, slim, small breasted and with long dark hair. Lana was shorter, heavier, with rubenesque curves and short blond hair. Soon, there was just the four of them in the bar. The bar staff and waitresses had gone for the night. Karen closed the doors, which pulled out of recesses in the wall, so from outside, there was no appearance of a doorway at all.

Lana went behind the bar and switched on the music system that ran in

the bar when no one was performing there, and the four girls started to dance. As Jackie danced with Karen, she felt the zipper down the back of her dress being pulled down, and Karen's hands caressing her naked back. She looked at Betty, who was locked in a kiss with Lana and had the back of her dress completely open too.

Karen steered Jackie over towards a couch against the wall of the bar. It was big enough to accommodate three comfortably. Standing Jackie in front of the couch, she slipped her dress of the shoulders, and it dropped to the floor. Jackie stepped out of it, naked.

Karen was wearing a full-length evening gown, which was usual for her when performing. Jackie turned her around and unzipped the back of the dress. As she removed it, she found Karen was wearing a pair of lacy panties and nothing else under the gown.

Lana was still wearing the slinky little black dress she had worn to sing in the martini bar, with bra and panties also in black under it. Betty soon had those off, and then stepped out of her own dress, and she and Lana settled on to another couch.

Betty felt Lana's hand grab her left breast and start to squeeze her nipple hard. For Betty, this was one of her big turn-ons, and she moaned in encouragement of Lana's pleasuring of her breast.

Meanwhile, Karen was kneeling between Jackie's knees and had her face buried in Jackie's pussy. Jackie was holding her own nipples in self-stimulation and Karen sucked and licked her vagina lips. Jackie's vagina was trimmed so that immediately around her nether lips there was no hair at all, and so Karen's ministrations felt really good.

Lana had moved from kissing Betty to biting and licking her breasts, and as she did so, her right hand found Betty's neatly trimmed pussy, and began to ease itself inside. Before too long, finger tips were rubbing Betty's G-spot and she was twisting and turning on the couch.

By 1:30 in the morning, all four girls had climaxed more than once. Karen looked up at the clock over the bar. "We'd better get dressed and get out of here, as the cleaners will be in around 2," she said. So, reluctantly, all four got dressed, and slid out through the door at the back of the bar. Karen and Lana went down to their deck, and Jackie and Betty went up to theirs.

And so, they were the last to bed on the second night of the trip.

***************************** Wednesday - Sea day

Yvonne was first out in the morning into the sitting room, and was sitting reading a magazine - stark naked - when Christine came out of her cabin, also naked. Eventually all eight women were up and about, naked as jay birds.

Helen was very aware of the marks and slight bruising around her left nipple, but no-one said anything. Christine and Jen also appeared to be sporting some hickeys, but again nothing was said.

Meg asked Jackie if she and Betty had seen Karen at all, and the blushes of both girls was all the evidence she needed.

"If you all agree, I think we should have a group night to ourselves this evening. Maybe we should have a random pair-up in here. I can get our room steward to get in a couple of bottles of wine. Meeting others is fine, but we came on this trip to also spend intimate time together."

And so, it was agreed that they would stay together that evening.

For breakfast, they headed out to one of the forward open decks, where there was a small kitchen that served waffles with eggs, bacon, mushrooms and the like, and they had those for breakfast, sitting naked around two tables pushed together. They decided to stay in the area so they could sunbathe for a while.

When it came time for Eve to get out of the sun, she and Helen moved over to a table under some shade, and got out their Scrabble. This time it was a more normal game, for them, with no innuendo words, and no seven letter words. Helen won by a small margin.

Jackie and Betty went off exploring, staying on the outer decks so they didn't have to cover up. They worked their way towards the stern, and as they hoped, found Karen and Lana at the same place Karen had been the day before. They hugged and kissed in the same pairing as they had been in the night before.

Meg and Yvonne eventually took refuge from the sun and moved further forward into some shade. They had not been there long when Cary and Grant appeared, both completely naked. The guys asked if they could sit down, and were told they could. All four agreed that they had enjoyed their time together the night before, and Meg let them know that a repeat may occur, but not that evening.

They eventually started a four-handed game of crib.

Jen and Christine had lasted longest at their original table, and then decided to go up and explore the top Open Deck. So carrying a beach bag with their cover-ups, they climbed up the outdoor staircases and made it up to Deck 14. As they kind of expected, Doreen and Ethel were sitting at the bar, nursing a Mojito. It didn't take much to persuade Jen and Christine to try one.

They began to learn the story of Ethel and Doreen, who had been together since high school and were now both in their late fifties. Doreen was always called Jones, and so Ethel had legally changed her name so that they sounded as if they were sisters. Later, when the law was changed, they had married, one of the earliest couples to do so. They had always been very private, self-contained and monogamous until that weekend at the B & B when they met up with the M&Ms and the two Roses, and realized the pleasures of extending their sex lives to include other people when involving a consenting partner.

Christine recounted how she had been so surprised at that weekend that the two had been wearing stockings and suspenders when everyone had to strip off. "Not quite the image you projected," she said.

Doreen laughed. "You're not the first person to comment on that, but for so long it was our secret. About the only people who knew were our doctor, and the woman who sold us them in the hosiery store. And as for the doctor, he appeared to like the look!"

"We've talked about getting some but haven't yet got around to it," said Jen. "My Mum and her girlfriend wear them regularly."

"Yes, I thought I saw your Mum - Meg, isn't it? - dancing last night with some man."

"Yes, she and Yvonne are having a Vegas style fling, except not in Vegas. What happens on the boat stays on the boat!"

"Well, good for them." said Ethel. "Actually, Doreen and I tried out guys for a couple of years, but decided they weren't worth the effort! We'd get in the mood for a good four way orgy, and they would be wham, bam, thank you Ma'am and then sound asleep! Not what we were wanting at all."

Doreen laughed. "Men always claim they can do it all night, but they soon get to the age when it takes all night for them to do once what they claimed they could do all night."

Jen and Christine, amid all the laughter, admitted they had no personal experience of such a problem, whatsoever.

*****************************

The group had collectively decided that this third night was for just them, and so they didn't dwell over dinner, but returned directly to the cabin as soon as they had eaten. Christine and Jen did the honors, and opened the two bottles of wine and poured 8 small glasses of it. Meg put the soft jazz channel on the TV and Eve came over and asked to dance.

They found a space, and started to dance, as the others moved the furniture back and created more of an open area. Eve was not as tall as Meg and was soon resting her head on Meg's shoulder as they danced. But after a couple of dances, just as Jackie and Jen started to dance with each other, Eve reached around behind Meg and started to slide the zipper of Meg's dress down. As her fingers trailed down Meg's spine, she could tell Meg was braless.

Meg smiled and tilted her head down and kissed Eve's forehead. Eve looked up, and the next thing was they were mouth locked on mouth, their tongues gently twisting and exploring the other's mouth. After the kiss, Meg simply pulled up Eve's top over Eve's head, and threw it on one of the stools. Eve was also braless, and so Meg shed her dress to reveal she was wearing a white suspender belt and stockings and nothing else.

At this, Helen moved over and sat next to Betty on a couch. Betty twisted and laid back, to rest her head on Helen's lap, the back of her head towards Helen's belly, so she could watch what was happening. She was particularly intrigued by Jackie and Jen. They had never played one on one with each other, only as a threesome with Meg. Already the two sisters were kissing and it was only a matter of time before the light summer dresses they were both wearing were going to come off.

As Betty lay on Helen's lap, she felt Helen slide her hand on to her breast and play with the braless nipple under her top. Betty twisted so as to be laying on her back and offering more of herself to Helen, and watched as Helen gently undid the buttons down the front of her blouse.

Christine went over to Yvonne. "So are you going to sit this one out, or shall we pair up and see what happens?"

Yvonne smiled. "Let's pair up," she said. Yvonne was sitting in a wide armchair, and Christine pulled her to her feet, and pulled Yvonne's dress up and over her head. Under it, she too was wearing just a suspender belt - a flaming red one - and stockings, and nothing else. Christine pushed Yvonne back down into the chair, pulled her knees apart, and knelt between them. As Yvonne watched Meg and Eve, Christine started to caress the bare inside of Yvonne's thighs, above the welt of the stockings.

As Meg looked around, she realized the only fully dressed people were Helen and Christine. Betty had lost her blouse but still had her skirt, Meg and Yvonne had stockings and a suspender belt, and Jackie, Jen and Eve were naked. Meg sat down on one of the couches, and before she even suggested anything to Eve, Eve had draped herself over Meg's knees, with her bum up in the air.

Meg gently caressed Eve's bum, which was, because of her slimness, small and tight, and very tempting to caress. Eve had opened her thighs a little, and Meg could run her finger tips from the anus down to Eve's pussy, and felt the beginnings of a moist response. With her left hand, she could reach down by her own left thigh and caress Eve's small breast with its very pert nipple. She felt one of Eve's hands reach up and cover her own hand as she caressed the nipple.

Now she guessed what Eve was asking for. She wanted to be spanked. This surprised Meg, but not completely. She had always suspected that Eve had a submissive element. She lifted her right hand, and after a couple of seconds, brought it down on Eve's butt. Eve's hand responded by squeezing Meg's hand.

A second slap brought the same response. She slapped a third time - all three on the same spot, and the third one really quite hard. Eve's response was to kiss Meg's leg, and to open her thighs a little further. Meg reached her fingers between the open thighs and started to play with Eve's vagina, rubbing it, and pressing it, and, eventually, slowly invading it with a couple of fingers. She felt Eve wrap her arms around Meg's legs, and begin to move her butt as the sensations of pleasure built in her.

Looking up from Eve's butt, Meg realized a couple of changes had happened. Christine was now naked and kneeling between Yvonne's thighs with her face buried in Yvonne's crotch, which she had pulled to the front edge of the cushion so she could eat Yvonne out. Meg knew from experience that Yvonne liked that.

Helen was wearing a button through dress with nothing under it, as Meg could see given that Betty had completely unbuttoned, but not removed, it. Betty herself was naked, sitting next to Helen, twisting to face her. They were kissing passionately as Betty rubbed and invaded Helen's pussy. Helen was holding and squeezing one of Betty's breasts.

Jackie and Jen were nowhere to be seen, but the door to Jen's room was the only closed cabin door, so they had obviously opted for comfort and privacy.

Meg was a little surprised at how spending so much time out on the decks naked had led to all of them shunning underwear when they did dress for the evening. She helped Eve get off her knees, and Eve held out a hand for Meg to stand up, and then led her into Helen and Eve's bedroom.

As they went in and Eve closed the door, Meg asked "Did you like me spanking you?"

Eve smiled and said "Yes, but one of the things I have learned lately is that, although I enjoy being submissive and having a dominant lover, I can also enjoy being dominant on occasions."

"That's good," said Meg. "It helps keep relationships alive if there are twists and turns in how you relate to each other. Yvonne is similar. She likes me to discipline her from time to time, but every now and then, she wants to take control. Are you wanting to take control right now?"

Eve blushed and nodded, and Meg lay on the bed, and said, "Please, I am yours to command."

Eve went to her night table and took out the belt she had bought. Meg co-operated with putting it on, and was soon laying there with her hands attached to her hips. Eve reached into her drawer again, and drew out a feather. Lying down to Meg's left side, slowly, deliberately and gently, she began to drag the feather around and across Meg's left nipple. The nipple protruded up and became very hard. Eve moved her attention to the other nipple. Soon both nipples were really hard and engorged.

Eve knelt up and opened Meg's legs, and moved to kneel between Meg's knees. The tip of the feather began to wander down from Meg's breasts towards her tummy, and eventually to Meg's dark, trimmed bush. Meg lifted her knees and opened her thighs, exposing that the hair was trimmed away completely from around her pink lips.

Eve dragged the feather all over Meg's vagina, and Meg began straining against the restraint. As Eve continued to work on Meg's opened thighs, Meg's clit began to extend and to push itself into being partially exposed. Eve ran the feather over the tip of it. The only thing touching Meg was the feather. Eve was completely out of contact with her.

Meg closed her eyes. She had often had the fantasy of somehow being tantalized by a disembodied being that had at any point in time a very focused point of contact with her own body, and this sensation was playing right into that. She began to fantasize that the feather was some disembodied alien exploring her with a single very soft finger.

Her moans grew. Her hips began to twist and flex on the bed. Then all sensation stopped. She felt abandoned, like she was floating away into space, until a new sensation started. This new sensation was warm, firm and wet. It was probing in between her lips. It was teasing the tip of her clit. The alien had a warm, wet, muscular tongue and was exploring her.

She could feel deep inside her the urges and responses that led, always, eventually, to a climax. Yvonne had brought her to a climax with her tongue many times, but normally Meg was caressing the top of Yvonne's head, or, if in a 69, caressing some other part of Yvonne. But, right now, she could feel no part of her lover other than the tip of the tongue. The restraints had the effect, together with the way Eve was teasing her, of making her feel she was floating in space with nothing but an unattached tongue driving her wild.

For her part, Eve could sense the oncoming climax. She could see out of the corner of her eye the way Meg's head was rolling from one side to the other. The panting and moaning were clearly indicating a major reaction was on its way. She positioned herself so that her wide open mouth was hovering over Meg's vagina, and her tongue was pushing in and out, moving around, licking the lips and teasing the clit.

It was absolutely inevitable. Meg's body stiffened, there was a soft uttering of "Oh My God", then her hips lifted up, and she squirted prolifically into Eve's mouth. Meg had never been one to squirt, but this was definitely a major bodily response. Her juices shot into Eve's mouth and also over her face. Some dripped off, back on to Meg herself. It was a complete shock to Meg, and yet also a wonderful feeling of satiation. Meg was the oldest of their group, and yet Eve, the youngest, had been the first to drag that intense a reaction out of Meg.