Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Annie." Chuck smiled down at her, his lips brushed hers, his hands moved, finding Annie's, taking them, holding them above her head, pinning them to the daybed. "Jesus, Annie, you're so fucking hot. I want you, Annie. I really gotta fuck you, babe."

"Go ahead," Annie moaned, wanting him to. Not knowing what she was going to get but wanting it anyhow. Wanting Chuck to fuck her.

"Uuuhhhhhh." Chuck moved inside her, his cock moved in her, a hugely thick slippery easing back, easing back and back and back, sliding out until only his cockhead was left in her and she could feel it, feel that slight pull where her entrance encircled his shaft and his cockhead was so big and that long slow slide out had her shivering with that delicious friction.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnuuughhhh." Annie groaned with that long thick slide back up inside her, her back arching as he thrust into her, head arching back, eyes wide, looking up at him as he possessed her and his hands pinned hers as she clutched at his, her feet moved against his hips as he flexed and thrust inwards. Slowly. Gently.

"Uuuhhhhhh." Annie groaned as his cockhead pressed her channel walls outwards, stretching her as he thrust slowly into her, his cockshaft so thick, slippery friction inside her where she clasped him, slippery friction through her entrance as he slid into her and her back arched, eyes wide, mouth wide open as he surged up inside her, on and on and on and oh fuck he was so big and so long and that sliding thrust went on and on and on and then he was all in her, his weight heavy on her as he pushed up against her where they joined.

"Oh fuck yeah, Annie. That feels so fucking good."

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnuuughhhh." He did it to her again and she shuddered beneath him as she took it all and it did feel so fucking good. It really did.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnuuughhhh." And again. All of it. So big.

"Take my cock, baby."

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnuuughhhh." Annie took it and oh fuck fuck fuck he was so big.

"Oh yeah, no more cock-teasing now, huh, Annie."

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnuuughhhh." Jesus Jesus Jesus so this was what making love was like?

"Going to fuck you good now, Annie, give that tight little cunt of yours what it needs."

"Chuckuuughhhhhhhhhhh." He gave it to her. Harder. Faster. "Uuuggghhhh ... uughhhhhh ... ugghhhhh... ughhhhh..." Harder and faster, his cock thrusting up inside Annie, his cock surging up inside her, and now they were fast sliding thrusts all the way into her that only ended when he slapped up hard against her where their bodies met at their joining, and each slapping contact sent a rippling shudder through her.

Annie's hands clutched Chuck's as he worked himself busily inside her. Her knees clutched at his ribs, her heels bounced off his hips with every thrust, now dancing in the air, now beating wild little tattoo's against his hips as he thrust himself into her harder and harder, thick and hard, and she was spread wide for him. Pinned beneath him.

"Oh fuck yeah," Chuck grunted, and his weight was heavy on her, his body pinning hers down and driving into her, her breasts crushed against his chest, his body hard and demanding as he had her. Beneath him, Annie moaned and sobbed and gasped and cried out again and again as he moved in that steady in and out rhythm, working himself solidly all the way into her with every thrust.

"Chuck," she sobbed as the daybed creaked beneath them. "Chuck ... I love you... I love you."

"Fuck ... fuck ... fuck," Chuck grunted.

"You're fucking mine, Annie," he growled, his face looking down at hers as he pumped himself into her. "You're mine," he added, starting to fuck into her with harder, faster strokes.

The daybed creaked and squeaked, Annie moaned and sobbed, her feet kicking towards the gazebo's roof as his cock used her sex, sliding in and out of her, the wet noises of their joining, Chuck's grunts, Annie's moans and cries and sobs of excitement filling the night air as his body slapped hard against hers.

"Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck, Annie, you're so fucking tight... I love ..." His cock hammered into her relentlessly and it was so good. So good. Annie couldn't get enough of what he was doing to her.

"I fucking love..."

"Yes... yes... yes...." Annie sobbed as Chuck's cock hammered into her. Her back arched, her head arched back and his cock was moving in her and she melted around him. Her climax swept up on her in this impossible rushing wave of pleasure beyond anything her own fingers had ever given her, pushing her body up at his, her voice a sudden muffled wail as her mind went blank, blank of everything except that golden wave of pleasure as her sex convulsed and spasmed tightly on Chuck's cock and she'd never experienced pleasure like this.

Never.

"Uugghhhh." Chuck grunted and he tensed on Annie as her sex danced on his cock and his hands released hers, slid under her shoulders and he rode her through her climax, thrusting hard, fucking her as she juddered beneath him and his pace quickened, his thrusts took her harder, pounding into her.

"Annie ... Annie, I fucking love..." he continued, his hips rocking forward, his cock pounding into her as she lay beneath him, her sex slippery tight on him as he made love to her. Sweat beaded across his forehead, his cock taking her deep with every thrust and she'd never imagined making love could be this good, this exciting and even in the midst of her own climax she kind of knew he was close.

"Ohhhhh ... ohhhhh ... ohhhhh." Her own sobbing moans counterpointed Chuck's deep grunts and the fast-paced slapping of his body against hers as he plunged his cock into her and he was closer.

"I fucking love..." he grunted and Annie almost climaxed again, arching up beneath him, her heels kicking at the roof and oh Jesus Jesus Jesus yes yes yes do it to me do it to me say it say it say it.

"I fucking love you Annie," he grunted, "I love fucking your tight little cunt." He almost meant the first and he did mean the second but neither mattered to Annie because she loved what his cock was doing to her, and maybe she even loved him but it was all mixed up and whatever it was, it was so good...

"Ooohhhhh .... Ohhhhhhhhh ... I love you ... I love you, Chuck." Her second climax washed through here, sweeping her up in that golden haze once more and the rest of his words filtered through that haze of pleasure but she didn't care coz it was heaven.

"Oh fuck, Annie, here it comes .... Here it comes."

His words echoed inside her and that, combined with his cock sheathing itself so deeply inside her, and knowing he was going to finish started Annie on yet another climax as that second subsided.

"Ohhhhh do it do it do it," she moaned, not caring that he wasn't using a condom the way they said you should, not caring about anything except that he was using her, and she was helpless as he hammered his cock into her half a dozen more times, and she was arching and shuddering beneath Chuck as those hot waves of pleasure washed through her, filling her, overwhelming her. In the midst of her orgasm, Annie wanted Chuck to satisfy himself in her too and she didn't care that he wasn't using any protection or anything, and neither was she, and she wanted him to enjoy her.

Annie wanted to satisfy him.

"Inside me .... finish in me ... Chuck ... I love you, Chuck ..."

"Fuck ... fuck ... here it comes ... here it comes." Chuck grunted as he rammed himself into Annie hard, holding himself high inside her, his body juddering against hers. Deep inside her, and Annie could feel the tip of his cock pushing against something while the walls of her sex squeezed his cock. Even in the midst of her own orgasm, she could feel his shaft throbbing and pulsing as he spurted deep inside, his body holding himself hard against her as his hot semen flooded into her.

Chuck's cock throbbed, spurt after spurt pumping into Annie's tight little cunt, Chuck groaning his pleasure. Beneath him Annie bucked wildly in a last wave of golden pleasure, and then she lay limp, limp and drained and glowing as he finished in her. When she could see again, she was still beneath him, half-crushed and gasping for air as his weight pinned her to the daybed. His weight made it impossible for her to move, pinned and impaled beneath him, and she loved it.

She was soaked in sweat, his and hers and his cock was still firmly buried in her. His breath gusted against her ear where his head rested in a curtain of her long blonde hair. Annie felt like a pile-driver had been hammering into her between her legs, the aching there left her wondering if she'd be able to walk, and she knew she'd definitely done it, and she was smiling happily.

Annie lay there, knowing she'd lost it, and she felt good. She loved Chuck and she was his girlfriend and she felt better than good, she glowed. She closed her eyes and concentrated on feeling him in her and on her, her hands resting on his ribs, her heels resting lightly on his hips, her sex still twitching occasionally on him as she lay there under him, elated, glowing, cradling his weight on her. Feeling him inside her, on her, his breathing slowing but still heavy in her ear and at last she smiled, knowing she had what she wanted.

"Oh god, Chuck," Annie sighed as she recovered her breath. God, so that was what it was all about.

Looking down at the pink-faced blonde beneath him, Chuck knew. No way he planned on sharing Annie with Erik. She was just too fucking hot, she was in love with him, she was all his, she'd do anything he wanted, he knew that too, and he was keeping her. He brushed her cute little nose with his, kissed her gently, then more thoroughly, enjoying lying on her, still inside her.

"I love you, Annie," he breathed at last, almost sure that he actually meant it. More or less, and what the fuck, it didn't cost anything to say it, and he wanted her for sure. The radiant look he received was reward enough. Oh yeah, Annie was his alright. Signed, sealed and delivered. No fucking way Erik was getting his cock into this one. She was all his, and he was gonna make the most of this. Until he dumped her anyhow, but he was pretty sure that wouldn't be for a while. She was so fucking hot.

"Chuck," she murmured. God, she was blushing.

"Yeah, babe?"

"Can we do it again?"

"Right now?"

Annie's face was bright red. "Uhhh, yeah, could we?"

"You're not too sore?" Chuck's cock twitched at the thought. Oh fuck yeah, he wanted to do her again.

Annie looked up at him, bright-eyed, eager, willing. "Only a little bit."

"You wanna suck me hard again then, babe?" Chuck smiled down at her. "After what we just did, I'm gonna need a little help here to get hard enough to do it again right away."

"Okay." Annie was more than willing.

"Ooohhhh." Her eyes widened as Chuck eased his cock out of her. She half sat up as he rolled off her onto his side. It felt ... strange. Her eyes widened as she saw herself, her pussy lips swollen, her entrance distended from where she'd been opened by Chuck's cock. His cum oozing thickly from her, her blonde fluff now matted and beaded with her virgin blood and Chuck's cum. There was lots of Chuck's cum.

Propped up on one elbow, Chuck joined her in looking down at her tight little cunt. His cock twitched at the sight. God, she looked like she'd been fucked good and he knew she had been.

After all, he'd been the one fucking her. He reached out, placed one hand on her inner thigh, drew on her knee, parting her legs rather more. "Congratulations, Annie."

She turned her face to look at him. "What for?"

Chuck smiled, sliding his fingers over her silky thighs, between her legs, using three fingers to scoop up a thick dollop of pink-tinged cum. "On losing it to me, babe. You were really good." He wiped cum onto one of her breasts, massaging it onto her with his hand, watching her eyes looking down at his hand, at the pink-tinged cum he was smearing across her white skin.

"I was?" Annie said, surprised. She hadn't done a thing except lie on her back and moan non-stop while he had her. It'd been good, she'd loved what he was doing but it wasn't like she'd done anything except spread her legs and let him stick his cock into her. She watched as Chuck scooped another dollop of his cum from where it was oozing from her pussy and wiped it onto her other breast. God, there was so much of it. Surely he expected her to do more than just lie there for him?

"You were, babe," Chuck's voice was husky. God, he really did want to fuck her again right now. He was actually getting hard just thinking about it. "I told you I was gonna tell you what to do and I told you to just lie there and let me do the hard work for your first time, right babe?"

"Yeah." Annie bit her lip as Chuck smeared his cum across her inner thighs. She could feel her excitement rising as his fingers brushed her cum-smeared labia.

"So this time you're gonna do a bit more babe, starting by sucking on my cock until I'm real fucking hard, okay." With a grin, Chuck rolled onto his back, his cock flopping stickily across his stomach. Oh yeah, messy as, coated with his cum and Annie's juices and her virgin blood. What a fucking mess. "So get sucking, babe. You want me to fuck you again, you gotta do some work here, Annie."

"Okay," Annie said, a little hesitantly, gingerly taking his sticky cock in one finger and her thumb, and it was swelling as she looked at it and held him.

"Suck me, babe," Chuck said, one hand pushing her head down and she got the idea fast enough and opened her mouth and took his cock in. Her lips sealed around him, her tongue started working, licking him, and she tasted him. Tasted his cum. Herself. Her own blood, and she swallowed. Swallowed and sucked, and his cock engorged and hardened in her mouth, his hand guiding her head as she began to bob her head on him more and more eagerly.

"Up, Annie." Until he lifted her head from him, coz if he left her there any longer, he was gonna start fucking her mouth, and that could come later.

Annie looked at Chuck, wide-eyed, gasping, her lips smeared with cum and her own blood from his cock.

"Oh babe, I'm gonna fuck you now." Chuck grinned as Annie began to roll onto her back, his hands helping her the rest of the way as he moved over her and between his legs, his hand guiding his cock to her cum-slick entrance, and he didn't wait.

"Oooooooooaaaaaahhhhh." Annie bucked as Chuck's cock slid up inside her. All the way up inside her, and then he was fucking her again, fucking that slick-tight cunt, enjoying that wide-eyed surrender.

"Ohhhh... ohhhhhh... ohhhhhh." Enjoying those sobbing cries as her heels bounced against his hips, her widespread thighs cradling him as he thrust and thrust and thrust again, plunging his cock into her juicy little cunt, crushing his chest down on her firm boobs, riding her like she was meant to be ridden.

"Nuuhh... nuhhh... nuhhh." Enjoying her cries turning into breathless gasps as he sped up, not hammering his cock into her but moving harder, so that she felt it.

"Chuck... oh Chuck... Chuck..."

"You like that, huh, babe?... You like me fucking you, don't you?"

"Yes... yes..." Annie didn't like him fucking her.

She loved him fucking her.

She loved him fucking her all the way to that first climax, and then a second as he came inside her, and she moaned as his cock spurted hotly, his cum jetting out inside her, filling her again as he groaned through his own culmination, his cock throbbing thickly against her channels walls as his hot spurts flooded her. She loved it when he remained inside her, afterwards, lying on her, his weight cradled between her thighs.

She loved it when he wanted to do her again. And then again after that.

* * *

"Let's take a swim," Chuck said, and hour or two later, or maybe it was more, and man, he felt like a cold beer, and now that he'd fucked her real good, yeah, well, he was looking forward to fucking her again, tomorrow, but he needed that fucking beer too, and Erik hadn't texted him so he musta got down to it again with that hot little chink bitch, Sally, or whatever the fuck her name was.

"Come on, babe," he said, easing her up, watching as she scrambled hurriedly into her bikini bottoms and fuck, he loved the way his cum oozed thickly out of her, even if she didn't.

The salt water stung Annie's pussy as she slipped into the pool. Chuck slipped himself in beside her, holding her hand. Taking her in his arms, kissing her tenderly. Drawing her towards the shallow end where he could sit on the steps, and she could perch on his lap, and he could unfasten her bikini.

"Gotta give you a good wash here, babe." Chuck laughed as she pushed at his hand, and then she gave in, and his hand got what it wanted.

"Pick you up around midday," Chuck smiled, ten minutes later, and yeah, she was looking happy. He could fuck off now, and he was kissing her again at the front door. "Wear a skirt, babe. A short skirt. Something loose"

"Skirt? Why?" Annie asked.

"Coz its way easier to fuck you when you're wearing a skirt, Annie, and I'm gonna be fucking you again tomorrow, okay," Chuck's hands ran over her tight little butt. "Fucking you hard. That okay with you, babe?"

"Yeah, that's okay with me," Annie said meekly. God, hadn't he fucked her hard tonight? If that wasn't hard, what was? "See you tomorrow."

She'd find out what hard was, and her insides clenched with the thought. Oh god, she couldn't wait to find out.

"See ya, babe." One last kiss and he was gone.

Annie shut the front door behind Chuck, and she was smiling. Oh yeah, she'd find out tomorrow afternoon how hard he was going to fuck her, she was sure of that. She was smiling as she tip-toed up the stairs to her bedroom, and she could hear her Mom and Dad going at it. Good 'ol Dad, he'd been totally hooked on Jeong's boobs. Mom was getting the benefits of that one.

She'd tell Jeong everything tomorrow night.

Maybe Jeong would know about Sally and Erik?

What had gone on between those two? Sally had come back from that drive with Erik, and she'd been just about eating out of his hand. She'd left with him fast enough, and that'd been a surprise. Sally? She'd been with her boyfriend for a couple of years, and just like that, she'd gone off with Erik? And where was Suzy? She'd gone out with that asshole Dave, and she should've been back by now too. Still, that was Suzy's problem, not hers, and Annie yawned. The pool had been enough of a wash, she'd shower in the morning, and go to the pharmacy with Jeong later on tomorrow morning, before Chuck came to pick her up.

Or maybe get Chuck to stop with her. It wouldn't take long.

A lot less time than Chuck had taken tonight.

* * * * * *

"So your parents won't be back until real late?" Erik had asked, sliding into the driver's seat as

he left Annie's house with Sally.

Sitting in the passenger seat of Erik's Viper as he started the engine, Sally felt that tight knot of fear and anticipation flower within her once more, accentuated by that slight soreness she felt where he'd taken and used her. Used her hard. Delicious soreness. She wasn't a virgin anymore, she'd done it with this guy Erik, and she'd only met him here, tonight.

Was she crazy? How could she have done it with him? But she had.

"No," she almost whispered. "My Dad's back in China, and Mom's having dinner with family friends, she won't be back until really late."

Erik smiled at her, pulling out, the Viper growling quietly. "Good, coz I wanna hear you screaming your head off when I fuck you again, Sally baby, and you can't do that if you're Mom's home." His hand rested on her leg. High on her leg. "You know, I really enjoyed fucking you earlier, I'm planning on doing that with you again back at your house. You gonna scream for me, baby?"