Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 06

Story Info
A Sunday Kind of Love - Part One.
22.2k words
4.75
50.5k
9

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers

Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 06

A Sunday Kind of Love - Part One

by Chloe Tzang

© 2021 Chloe Tzang. All rights reserved. The author asserts a totally immoral right to be identified as the author of this story. This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a review. If you see this story on any website other than Literotica, it's been ripped off without the author's permission.

That little note from Chloe again:Well, Chapter 6 has been a lot faster coming than Chapter 5 was. By the time I finished the draft, it was 65k words, which is about 19 LIT Pages, so I decided to have mercy on you, because I don't want to wear you to a frazzle, and I split the chapter into three parts. They're still fairly long, but a lot less exhausting to read. Hope you enjoy. And just in case you haven't read any of the previous chapters of "Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball" before, here's the official warning. As I've mentioned in earlier chapters, if you're after romance, sweetness, flowers, fluffy bunnies and cocker spaniels dancing across the fresh green grass of verdant meadows tickling sweet Korean girls (or any other girls for that matter) with their big wet tongues and fluffy floppy ears as they roll across the sunlit flowers under cloudless blue skies with Chopin tinkling delightfully in the background, do NOT read this story.... It ain't here.

This is a tale of sordid, misogynistic, exploitative and abusive sex (if it isn't, I've lost the plot), and while there's grass, it's largely the sort you smoke, and when we talk doggy, we're talking positional, not cocker spaniels. You have been officially warned. Now, enjoy. Or not. But don't be complaining about it once you proceed past this point. Because if you don't enjoy sordid, misogynistic, exploitative and abusive sex (and some of its, like, grossly and horribly exploitative and abusive and should be banned, and the perps should get a bonus blowjob, and uhh, eeek, omg did I say that... oh noooo), well, you're in the wrong place. You're not going to enjoy this story at all, I can absolutely assure you of that, and you should read no further.

So now that we're clear on that one, there's plenty of sordid, misogynistic, exploitative and abusive sex. As there has been in EVERY preceding chapter. As there will be in EVERY subsequent chapter too. Actually, there's very little BUT sex. Hot sex. Abusive sex. Sordid, misogynistic, exploitative and abusive sex (did I mention that before?). All sorts of sex. Oral. Anal. First Time Virgins. Virgins who don't want to be. Girls who'd far rather be virgins again. Their boyfriends. Their boyfriend's buddies. Their moms. Their dads. Lust, yes. Desire, yes. But romance? Not so much of that. LOL. Or, well, maybe there is, but it sure ain't your Harlequin Romances, guys and girls.

Now, I do hope those of you who make it past this introduction, and who have enjoyed the first 5 chapters, do continue to enjoy this sordid and misogynistic tale of despicable guys, innocent girls (at least initially innocent anyhow, but don't worry, there continues to be absolutely no shortage of virginal innocents available to willingly or unwillingly undergo defloration right to the very end, and I can invent as many more as needed over the course of the story) and of course, Hot and Graphically Sordid, Misogynistic, Exploitative and Abusive Sex (although I may have mentioned that before). Without much of anything else to derail the story, lest you need to ask, but if you've read the previous five chapters, you probably don't need to ask. I just hope you're up to reading it through to the end! Pace yourself, guys! It's good training, I assure you.

So read on with me, and discover what happens next (and believe me, I have no idea either until I write it -- and sometimes even I'm surprised -- I was with this chapter.) Anyhow, this story does not come with a plot beyond the inevitable "and in the end, Jeong gets it good and hard in every orifice she possesses -- like, really really good and REALLY hard, again and again and again..." right at the end, and that's a few more installments away. But, I mean, it's inevitable that she will get it. It's going to be her First Frosh Ball after all. The only question at this point is how, and what happens before then..., and honestly, at this point, I have very little idea at all. I just start writing and it sort of happens. And before you ask, I am enjoying making Jeong wait...

And now, an apology of sorts. Chapters One through Four were written in 2016, and I didn't pick this story up again until 2020 with Chapter Five (a 4 year interlude, she says, hanging her head in shame) and now, in 2021, Chapter Six, despite numerous pleas from readers, and repeated promises to write more from yours truly. Sorry about that guys, but you've had plenty of other stories from me in between times to entertain yourselves with -- but, now that I'm back on Jeong's case, we shall journey together to the grand culmination as fast as I can pound the keys of my laptop. Maybe even as fast as Erik can pound every girl he whisks away in his Dodge Viper... although even that's probably not as fast or as hard as you want to see Jeong pounded, but all things come in time... including Jeong's pounding!

So you may look forward to a continuous feed of more chapters flowing through, in the not too distant future because while I was writing this (it's coming as three chapters), I was drafting Chapter Nine and making outline notes for Chapter Ten as well as working on a couple of novels....

And now, yap-yap-yapping done, do enjoy this first installment of the next chapter of Jeong Park, in the Traditional Manner of Literotica Readers, with my encouragement and best wishes for a successful and enjoyable culmination to your reading adventure (and yes, lest I need to say it, you really should read Chapters 1 thru 5 before this if you haven't already, or you're jumping in half-cocked) ... she says with a totally straight face, but then spoils it by snorting her coffee all over the keyboard... but I do hope you enjoy this one... and the next installments will be following really soon, within a day or two, as I finish the final edits and get them submitted.

...and as always, ratings and comments are welcome -- that, and your adulation and acclaim, or your insults, are my only reward for this toil and slavery to my keyboard... and now, just ignore me, I always go like this after I finish a story... it's the adrenaline rush from hitting the submit button on Literotica.... Now, stop laughing at me, or shaking your head, and start reading... Hugs... Chloe

* * * * * *

Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 06

A Sunday Kind of Love - Part One

Oh I'm hoping to discover

A certain kind of lover

Who will show me the way

And my arms need someone

Someone to enfold

A Sunday Kind of Love, Etta James

* * * * * *

Erik van Dinther woke up slowly, and yeah, he was in his own bed, and he felt good. Real good, and he stretched, slowly. Oh yeaaaaaah. Reaaaaaal good. Must have been a good night, last night. He smiled, coz fuck, yeah, he remembered. It had been. Popping that cute Chinese chick's cherry. He remembered, alright. That cute Chinese chick, and her mom.

What the fuck was it he had planned for today?

His satisfied smile morphed into an anticipatory grin. Oh yeah, that hot Chinese chick and her mom. Fuck yeah. Man, that'd been a good night. Picked up and popped, and then her mom for dessert, and that'd been some fucking dessert. What the fuck were their names, again? Yeah, that was it, Sally, and her mom was Jessica. Pick them up around midday, that was what he'd told them, and that grin grew.

Too bad Chuck wasn't gonna be able to make it, but he knew a couple of guys that could. What the fuck was the time? Eight thirty? Yeah, make a few calls, go for a run, get in a good work out, grab something to eat, pick that chick and her mom up, run them over, get it on with them and then share them with his buddies, pop that hot Chinese chick's ass-cherry... yeah, it was gonna be a Sunday kind of love, and fuck yeah, a lotta fun. Might as well get started, and he reached for his mobile.

"Hey, wakeup, fuckhead. Yeah, I'm talking to you, Neal. Come on over about three or four this afternoon, buddy. Got a couple of hot Chinese chicks lined up... of course new ones, have I ever partied with any Chinese chicks before?... yeah, hot little bitches... see 'ya when you get here, dude..."

"Hey, yourself, Bodie. Come on over about three or four this afternoon, buddy. Got a couple of..."

"Ben, dude! Got some hot new pussy to train up, buddy..."

"Dylan, you awake yet? Yeah, you are? Well, got something for 'ya, so don't go jerking off this morning, okay..."

"Carter, dude..."

"Jackson, buddy..."

"Leo, you jerked off yet...? Whaddaya mean, fuck you, dude? Is that any way to talk to your best buddy? The dude who was gonna ask you if you wanted to use it on some fresh 'n tight chink pussy this afternoon?... You do? Well, let me..."

Eight? Should be enough. Sally and Jessica, they hadn't done this before. No need to go overboard, not the first time or two anyhow. Erik stretched again, rolling out of bed, and fuck, he hated running with a hard-on. Maybe get rid of it first? Suzy? Nah, he needed something different. How about that Hispanic chick, the hot little one he'd popped and trained two or three months ago. What the fuck was her name? Fer? Fernanda?

She'd been calling and texting a dozen times every week since he'd moved on. Yeah, last week was the last text from her, and he still had her address. She was five minutes' run away. Bitch loved sunbathing too, she'd probably be out on that patio back of her parents' home. He'd laid her there a couple of times when her parents were home. Out of sight of the house, at night anyhow.

Sunday morning? Her parents were Catholic. They'd probably be off at Mass.

Quick text message, and fuck, she replied just about instantaneously.

He grinned, fingers flying. "C u in 5 dn the bk, Fer. Cmng ovr"

Her reply came back about two seconds later. "Ok."

He grinned, throwing on some running shorts. Grabbing socks for his running shoes. Hot and sunny, didn't need anything else, and he was gone, out the door...

* * *

Yeah, there she was, and she was all pink-cheeked, olive-skinned and hot looking, with those big tits on her that bounced around when she was on her hands and knees, wearing one of those short little skirts he'd always liked on her. She had legs that went all the way up to her ass, and that skirt showed them off. That and a figure-hugging tee that said, hey dude, no bra, and the bitch looked like she'd been crying or something.

"Erik..." That was all she said, and then she was in his arms, arms around his neck, kissing him frantically.

"Hey, babe, you're sure happy to see me, aren't you." Erik chuckled as he walked her backwards, out of sight of the house, and onto the outdoor daybed under the awning that they'd used back when he was doing her every day. She'd been eager back then, and she was eager now.

"Erik... Erik..." Fernanda clung to him as he lifted her up and into the daybed, and then he was next to her, one hand pushing her t-shirt up to her armpits, and no bra, and fuck yeah, her tits were gorgeous.

"Ohhhhh Erik." Her hands held his head as his mouth suckled at one tit, then the other, mouthing those big firm breasts, sucking at those swollen nipples, his hand ruffling her skirt up to her waist, exposing her long slender legs, and a lot more besides, and lifted his head, and smiled down at her as he teased her pussy.

"Oh yeah, you didn't forget, did you, Fer?" He chuckled. No panties, and a neat little landing strip. That, and her pussy was already puffy and wet. One touch of his fingertips, and she was already parting her knees, exposing herself, and she was ready.

"I didn't," she whispered tremulously. "I didn't forget anything... I missed you so much, Erik."

"Did you miss this too, baby?" Erik smiled, pushing his running shorts down, kicking them off, along with his running shoes, and he didn't bother with a shirt. He was naked, except for his socks, and his cock was erect, bouncing on Fernanda's thigh.

"I missed you, Erik," Fer said, but her hand found him, stroked him, tugged at him lightly, and she spread her legs wide as he moved over her. She looked up at him, wide-eyed, cheeks pink with excitement, breathing hard now as she drew her knees back, opening herself to him, her hand guiding him to her sex, hot and wet and ready for him. "I missed you so much... "

"You missed this, didn't you, baby?" Erik smiled down at her, his cock throbbing, and his smile grew as her hand guided him to where he wanted to be. His cockhead pressed against her sex, and he pushed, gently, his cockhead parting her labia, sliding inwards to press now against her entrance.

"Erik?" she gasped, and she almost squirmed against him, wanting him inside her. Wanting him to take her. "Please, Erik..."

"Baby, you're going to get what you wanted," Erik smiled. "Right now."

"Nnnnnuuuhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...nhhhhhhuuuhhhh." Fernanda's head jerked back, and she bucked as she got what she'd been hoping for. Got what she'd wanted. Hard. All of it. Inside her.

Erik got what he wanted too, and she wasn't a virgin. Far from it, and Erik took what he wanted in one plunging thrust, burying his rampantly rigid rock-hard length to the balls in Fernanda's tight hot slippery little cunt, and fuck, she was as tight as if she'd never been fucked. Her hot little cunt gripped his cock like an oil-filled fist, and he groaned out loud with the sheer pleasure of that initial plunge, luxuriating in that tight hot clasp on his cockhead, and all the way down his shaft.

"Oh yeah, that's good, Fer." Erik smiled, holding himself high inside her, enjoying those little bucks as she adjusted to his abrupt intrusion deep inside her. "You really missed that, didn't you baby?"

"Yes... yes... Do it to me.... Please, Erik, do it to me..." Fernanda loved it, and she'd missed it.

She hadn't seen Erik in two months, not since he started dating that slut, Suzy, and she wanted him. Wanted it. Wanted Erik. Wanted Erik fucking her, his weight on her, close to her. Holding her, and she knew he was using her, but as long as she had him, she didn't care, and she knew that was all fucked up, but it didn't matter. Erik was back, and that was what mattered.

"Hard, Fer, baby. I want to do it to you hard and fast. You good for hard and fast?"

"Anything you want, Erik," Fernanda sobbed, clinging to him, her knees clamped to his ribs, shuddering with the sheer pleasure of his body on hers, his weight crushing down on her, inside her, taking her, and she knew she didn't love him, not really, but she wanted him so much.

"Ohhhhh," and she shuddered, clinging to him, ecstatic that he was back, with her. "Fuck me, Erik... just fuck me... Fuck me any way you want too."

Because she knew what Erik wanted, she wasn't under any illusions about that. Erik used girls. He fucked girls. He shared girls with his buddies, and he'd been her first, he'd taken her, he'd shared her with his buddies, and if that was what she had to do to stay with him, to keep him around, Fernanda knew she'd do that. She'd do everything he wanted to keep him around.

"You know I'm yours, Erik. You know I'll do anything for you... you know that..." She gazed up at his face, looking down at her, and she knew exactly what he wanted, and she shuddered beneath him, welcoming his use of her body, the way she had from that very first time. "Just do what you want to do."

"Sure, Fer, baby," Erik smiled, and then he did what he wanted to do.

He fucked her.

"Uuuuhhhhuunhhh," Fer jolted, as his cock hammered into her, and in that two months where she hadn't seen him, she'd missed what he was giving her, and with that first hammering thrust

slamming into her, hard, she climaxed instantly.

"Ohhhhh... ohh ohh ohhhhhhhhh...", and she was arching and bucking beneath him, her sex spasming on him as she strained in a helpless reaction to that wave of sensation that crashed through her, a great rushing wave of pleasure that held her helpless as Erik continued to sink himself inside her, again and again, drawing that tormented pleasure from her, so that that wave of sensation went on and on and on...

"Fer, I heard you scream. What's going.... Oh!"

"Ohhhhhhh," Fernanda wailed, still bucking wildly as Erik rode her. "Ohhhh... ohhhhhhh... oh yes... yes yes yes..."

Erik looked up at the voice, grinned. "Hi, little sis."

Because it was Fernanda's little sister, the one that was always bitchy, and two, three months ago, when he'd been busy fucking Fernanda, he'd enjoyed rubbing her little sister's nose in what he was doing. Mostly, he never bothered with shit like that, but this one, she was just so antsy about her older sister getting herself fucked that it'd been entertaining.

"What areyou doing here?" Ariana looked as pissed as she sounded.

"Oh, hi Ariana," Erik grunted, looking up, grinning. "Good to see you, too."

"Go away, Ariana," Fer choked out, doing her best to move herself on Erik's cock.

"It's not good seeing you again," Ariana said. "What are you doing here?"

"Uhhhh," Fernanda groaned. "Uhhh... uhhh... uhhhh..." Because Erik didn't even slow down. He just kept right on fucking her, and Ariana had seen Erik fucking her before. She knew Erik didn't give a shit, and with Erik back in her arms and fucking her, Fernanda didn't care if Ariana watched her or not. It wasn't like she was shy about being watched. Not now. Erik had cured her of that, long ago.

Erik and his buddies.

"Fucking Fernanda," Erik said, blandly, doing just that, and for good measure, he lifted himself up on one arm, using his free arm to hook one of Fernanda's ankles and slide it up and behind his shoulder.

"Ohhhhhhh," Fernanda moaned, and then "Ohhhhhhh" again, as her other ankle found itself tucked behind Erik's other shoulder, her butt raised in the air, and he looked down at her, both his arms extended, connected to her where his cock slid in and out, rigid, thick, blue-veined, glistening with her excitement.

"Like what you see," Erik said to Ariana, grinning as he took her slowly, his cock easing outwards until only his cockhead remained inside her, pausing, easing back in again, slowly.

"Nnnnuhhhhhh," Fernanda groaned, mouth working, helplessly pinned, legs stretched back, her hands just about beating the daybed as she took Erik's cock.

"That's.... that's... you're such an asshole," Ariana hissed, unable to tear her eyes away.

"No... no, that's Fernanda's," Erik grinned. "Not a bad idea though, except I didn't bring any lube. Next time... you okay with that, Fernanda?"

"Huh?" Fernanda gasped, looking down, watching Erik's cock emerge from inside her. Glistening.

"Uhhhhhhhh." Watching it slide back in. Feeling him slide back in, thick and hard and long. All the way in. So far in.

"Your little sis wants to watch me fuck you up the ass next time, Fer," Erik said, grinning at Ariana.

"I didn't say that!" Ariana squealed.

"Next time?" Fernanda said, her heart pounding even harder, hope flaring in her eyes, written across her face so plainly even her little sister could read that expression. Next time? He wanted to see her again? Oh god, yes, and she just about cried from sheer happiness.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers