Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad?... Dad, are you out there?" Suzy's voice came louder, through the screen door.

"Out here, Suzy," Max called out. His cock was inside his swim shorts at least, but he was still hard. Steely hard, so hard that it hurt, and he didn't think that erection would be disappearing anytime soon. "Having a coffee with Jeong."

"Oh, hi Jeong." Suzy walked out, a mug of coffee in her hand, dark rings under her eyes.

"Doing anything today, kid?" Max asked, trying to conceal the hope that she was.

Jeong glanced sideways at him, and that slight smile told him that she knew.

"No," Suzy yawned. "I'm beat."

"Must have been a good party last night," Max said. "Heard you get in."

About four in the morning, but he didn't say that. She was nineteen. He'd always told her and Annie, once you're eighteen, you're old enough to make up your own mind." He had, and he remembered Jenny at Suzy's age. They'd made out like minks, and he could hardly criticize his daughter for the same thing, could he?

"Yeah, it was okay," Suzy said, sitting down on the other couch, leaning back, drinking her coffee. The party, that'd been okay. Dave and his friends, afterwards, that'd been okay, too, but she wasn't going to do that again. First with Erik and his buddies, then with Dave and his. She'd enjoyed herself, but that wasn't what she wanted. A real boyfriend; that was what she needed.

"Where's Annie?" she asked.

"Out with her boyfriend," Max said. "That boy, Chuck. You know, your old boyfriend Erik's buddy."

"She's dating him?" Suzy asked, surprised. "How the..."

Max grinned. "The same way all you girls date," he said. "Guess he asked her, or something."

"Guess he must've," Suzy said. Jesus, she was going to have to talk to Annie. Warn her or something. Chuck was't as bad as Erik, but still, he was... dangerous.

"I need another coffee," Max said, finishing his. "You need a refill, Jeong?"

"No thanks, Max," Jeong said. "You get yours."

"Can you refill mine, Dad?," Suzy said, yawning.

"You got it, kitten," Max said, taking her mug, and heading for the French doors.

"What are you doing, Jeong?" Suzy asked, closing her eyes. Fuck, she had a hangover. Or maybe it was all that weed she'd smoked, or something.

"Came to see Annie, but she'd gone out. I dumped Wilfred last night, and I don't want to stay home. Your dad said I could stay until she gets home."

"Good riddance," Suzy said. "Never did see why you dated that guy."

"My parents," Jeong said, not quite bitterly, but close. "They don't want me to date white guys."

"Sucks," Suzy said.

"Yeah," Jeong said. "It does."

"Coffee, Suzy," Max said, walking back out, handing Suzy her mug and sitting down himself. "Good party last night, huh, Suzy?" He laughed.

Suzy smiled. "Yeah, it wasn't bad." She did wonder if Dave was going to call her again. Maybe she should just dump him. There was that really nice guy in that college math class that was doing his best to hit on her. He looked like a real nerd, but he wouldn't share her with his buddies, she was sure of that.

Jeong sipped on her coffee, watching Max. Suzy wouldn't be around all day. There'd be another chance, she was sure of that.

* * * The End * * *

Coming next, and reaaaaal soon - "Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 07 -- A Sunday Kind of Love - Part Two": Well, if you're enjoying Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Chapter Six so far, Part Two follows this. And Part Three after that. And Chapter Nine in two or three months, or at least sometime in 2021. Worst case is, you won't have to wait three years... And before anyone asks, I'll take a stab at the next chapter or two of Happy Birthday this year too, as well as another Chapter of Chinese Takeout. Finally, apologies about the lack of new stories from me over 2020. Last year was a bit of a writing disaster for me, and I know it hasn't been a great year for a lot of folks. What can you say? Sometimes life hands us all lemons, but at least we're still here, on Literotica, enjoying ourselves, unlike many who have been less fortunate.

Now, what IS coming after these next chapters of Jeong? Well, I'm writing a dystopian alternative history novel ("Blood of my Enemies"), based on my "Unity Mitford" stories on Literotica, and also the two more novels. In mid-March, I'll be submitting my next Literotica story, "Just One Last Dance," for Randi's "The End of the Affair" story event. And in May, I'll be doing a story for the 2021 Geek Day story event ("Beware of Geeks Baring Dicks").

I'm also organizing a story event for October on Literotica ("Hammered, an Ode to Mickey Spillane"), and I'll be writing a story for that as well - "Granddaughter of Fu Manchu"). Aside from those, I have a few more stories and novels planned through the year, but the plans of mice and men.... Anyhow, you can connect with me via the Literotica Feedback form, and comments are always welcome... Chloe

* * * * * *