Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,192 Followers

"Ohhhhh," Max said, holding her tight, one hand cradling her head. So that's what'd happened, huh? Jeong had wanted to do the deed, and Wilfred... Jesus, that kid was a total loser.

"So you dumped him?" he asked, choking back laughter. Wouldn't exactly be sympathetic if he laughed out loud, would it?

"Yeah," Jeong sniffled. "I mean, I dated him because he's the only Asian guy around here, and my parents wouldn't let me date a white guy."

"Really?" Max said, and that didn't quite shock him, but it did surprise him.

"Yeah, really," Jeong said, with less sniffling and more indignation. "Can you imagine? I mean, Sally's mom wouldn't object to Sally dating a white guy, but not mine. It's so... it's so..."

"Infuriating?" Max contributed.

"Yeah," Jeong said, sniffling again. "I mean, I just want to be like all the other girls, and date and go to parties and hang out at the mall with my friends and everything. I don't think that's too much to ask, I mean, this isn't Korea. I mean, I don't even speak much Korean, but no! Mom says I can date a Chinese guy, but only because there's no Korean guys my age here. And Wilfred! Do you know what he said to me last night...?"

Here it comes, Max thought. "What did he say?" he asked, curious now.

Really curious. That, and he was enjoying the way one of her breasts seemed to quiver with indignation against his chest as they talked. Jesus, he had to stop thinking about her tits. He was starting to get a woody. Jesus, he was getting a woody, and she was sitting pressed up hard against it. She was going to notice, and what was he going to say? Down, dammit!

Jeong's eyes widened. There was... he was... oh my god, he was... his cock. He was hard. Against her. Right where she was sitting pressed up tight against him, and her sex pulsed hotly. Instant shivery wetness, and she'd worn a skirt. A short skirt, and he was wearing swim shorts. The only thing between his cock and her thigh was the thin nylon of his swim shorts. Jeong shivered at the pulsing wet heat that that thought brought, and she was sitting pressed against him.

His hard bulge was pressing against her, she knew what it was, and he was big.

Bigger than Wilfred had been, and Max, he'd know what to do. He was married, he'd know everything, and it didn't matter in the slightest that he was her bestie's dad. It wasn't like he was fat, and ugly or anything. He worked out, he was fit, and actually, she'd always thought he was kind of hunky for an older guy. Frozen, Jeong sat there, and almost, she moaned out loud, because what she was sitting up against felt exactly like what she wanted.

"He said... he said..." What had they been talking about? She couldn't remember. Wilfred. That was it. Something about Wilfred. What Wilfred had said to her last night. What had Wilfred said? That hard bulge was driving everything else from her mind, but Wilfred had said something. She knew he had.

Max's cock was bigger. She was sure it was. She felt it throb there, against her, and it felt as if it was growing with every throb. Jeong wanted to moan out loud, her heart was beating faster, there was that breathless excitement. Except he was Annie's dad. He was married.

"I just wanted him to fuck me," she blurted out, and it just came out, without any thought. "Not marry me."

"Huh?" Max said, not quite sure he'd heard Jeong say what he was sure she'd said.

"Oh god," Jeong said, and now she realized what she'd blurted out. Her cheeks flamed, and she cringed and squirmed with embarrassment on Max's lap, except that when she did...

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." It felt so good, and she couldn't help it. She moaned out loud, and her panties had to be soaked through, and she could feel him. So big and hard, pressing against her, and that was what she wanted. That.

"He wanted to marry you?" Max said, stunned, and Jesus, if she squirmed on him like that again, he was gonna blow, he really was, and his swim shorts wouldn't hide that. Hot fuck! "Really?"

"Yeah, really," Jeong said, looking up at him now, her cheeks still burning. "I mean, he really thinks you should wait until you're married before you have sex, and he said we should. Wait, I mean, not have sex."

She gazed up at him. "I don't want to wait until I'm married, and I'm not marrying Wilfred, either."

"And you wanted to, uh... have sex with Wilfred last night, and he wanted to wait?" Max asked.

"Yeah," Jeong said, and her eyes sparkled with new tears. "Is there something wrong with me or something?"

"What a loser," Max said, fervently. "There's nothing wrong with you at all, Jeong. Believe me, you're one hot looking girl." His cock throbbed against her, and Jesus, she was hot. Hot enough to melt the Arctic ice cap. Hot enough that he'd...

"I'd fuck you in a second, Jeong." ...forget everything, and blurt out what was on his mind, and then have one of those...

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, Jeong..." ...moments, where you know you've fucked it up completely, and you just want to sink into the ground and disappear.

Jeong sniffled, still looking up at him, and she didn't pull away. She didn't look at him in shock and horror. She didn't even shrug herself free of his arms around her. She just looked up at him.

"Would you?" she asked, and she sounded almost hopefully. "Fuck me in a second?"

It felt like he would, but she hoped it'd be longer than a second. Hours, maybe.

"God yes," Max said, his cock throbbing. "You're gorgeous, Jeong." Well, he was completely screwed now, and she wasn't screaming, so he might as well say it. "You're totally fuckable."

Jesus, the way she looked up at him, that beautiful face. Those eyes. Those perfect lips, slightly parted, and her breath. Her breath smelt of strawberries, the scent of her hair intoxicated him, and her weight against him, where he was steely hard, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Control.

Self-control. He had to exert some self-control, and all he wanted to do was roll her onto her back, and fuck her until she walked bow-legged for a month.

"I am?" she asked, almost forlornly, and her whisper was music. The way she looked at him...

"Oh Jesus," Max groaned, his self-control evaporating in an instant. Disaster. This was going to be an absolute fucking disaster. She was going to scream and run, and this was so fucked up, but he couldn't resist. He had to resist. He had to, but those eyes looked up at him, those lips parted slightly, her tongue flickered out, licking her lips and he had to resist. She was his youngest daughter's best friend. She was...

Gorgeous.

He kissed her, a gentle brush of his lips against hers, a taste of honey, knowing he was done like a dog's dinner, but that single brush of her lips under his was worth whatever price he'd pay for this.

His lips brushed hers, he tasted hers, an explosive sheet of flame racing through his body at that single touch, consumed by a day-long instant of white fear that she'd scream, she'd recoil in horror, she'd push him away, and bring his life crashing down. His marriage. His job. His family.

Everything, all fucked up for a brush of her lips against his.

Jeong's eyes gazed into his, her lips remained passive for an instant. An instant of fear, followed by a wave of glorious delirium as her lips parted, swelling, accepting, moistening, opening, and her mouth, her lips, they were small and delicate under his, but they were willing now. Willing and eager, a fluttering tongue tip meeting his, slipping into his mouth, drawing his tongue into her mouth as it retreated, and Max was transformed, an agony of suspense and fear replaced by the rapture of heaven in an instant.

Already on his lap, already in his arms, her body seemed suddenly all delicate softness, taut and firm in all the right places, but somehow simultaneously soft and yielding as she gave up her mouth to him, and Max's swollen cock throbbed under her weight. One of her boobs pressed firmly against his chest, and Max wanted more. He wanted more than more. He wanted everything, and he knew he shouldn't.

Not with his daughter's best friend.

He knew he shouldn't, but it didn't matter what he knew.

Because he was going to. He'd tasted her lips, he knew what he wanted.

"Mmmuuuuuu," Jeong gasped into Max's mouth. "Mmmuuuuu...." She squirmed herself around, her arms around his neck, sinking backwards onto the daybed, drawing him down with her, clinging to him, and Max was turning and moving, his arms around her. Male arms, strong, taking control of her, and his lips remained sealed to hers, his tongue deep in her mouth, possessive and demanding, and she loved that too.

His lips lifted from hers, and Jeong knew a momentary desperation, seeing what she wanted so much on the verge of retreating. Her arms vined around his neck, her body pressed against his, her legs parted to admit one of his between them, his weight pressing against her, and his hardness pressed huge and hot against her thigh, separated from her skin by nothing but the thin nylon of his swim-shorts, and she had to. She wanted him so much, and sheer desperation and longing drove Jeong to push him over. Push him onto his back.

Surprised by her sudden strength, a little frightened that she was changing her mind, Max didn't resist her hands as she pushed him away. He didn't resist as she pushed him onto his back. He didn't resist at all as she slid over to lie on him, lie full length on him, her long black hair falling like a veil to either side of their faces, isolating them in a tent of black silk, her cute little nose brushing his. Her eyes looked down into his, her taut firm boobs pressed against him, and she lay on the full rigid length of his swollen erection.

Jeong said nothing, but her lips brushed his, gently, teasingly, except she wasn't teasing as her lips sealed themselves to him, as her tongue slid softly into his mouth, exploring, and she lost herself in that kiss as Max responded, kissing her back, his hands resting on the backs of her thighs, just below the hem of her skirt. They rested on her silky skin, absorbing the taut firmness of her thigh muscles, but they didn't rest for long.

That kiss went on and on. Jeong couldn't get enough of his mouth sealed to hers, couldn't get enough of her tongue probing into his mouth, exploring, teasing, tasting, and it was exciting to be taking the initiative like this. Exciting to know that Max was responding, kissing her back, and she sensed his hunger, even as he lay passive beneath her, his head held in both her hands, and she could feel how hard he was where she lay on him, and that solid hardness was exhilarating, filling her with anticipation, pressing against her where she was so sensitive, and when she moved just a little....

"Ohhhh." It was better than when she touched herself.

Max's hands rested on the backs of her thighs, high, and his hands were hot and calloused, fingertips digging into her slightly where she was soft and giving, unmoving, but even unmoving, little shivers and ripples of excitement washed through her, bringing that hot wet heat at her center, a hot wet heat that left her limp and almost breathless as she continued to lie on him and kiss him.

This wasn't like last night with Wilfred. Max wasn't afraid. He was hesitant, and she guessed maybe he was a little scared, but that would be because he was married, and he was Annie's dad, and she was his daughter's best friend, but he wasn't afraid. He was cautious, and he wasn't pushing her away. He was older, and she knew how old he was. Knew he was Annie's dad, but she didn't mind that at all. She rather liked that.

Liked that she had this power over him, and that he found her attractive, and she knew that he did, even if there hadn't been this morning, out by his pool. He'd watched her, yesterday, she knew that. She'd seen him, the way he looked at her. She liked that she aroused him, and she knew she did. She could feel him against her, hard, and there was that instant where she knew she'd do everything with him, if he wanted to. Willingly. Knew she wanted him to want to, and it didn't matter at all that he was older, and married.

Married? That was good.

He wouldn't get any stupid ideas in his head about marrying her, like Wilfred. She didn't want all that. She wanted someone to show her, teach her. She wanted someone to do things to her. The sort of things guys did to a girl, and Max could do anything to her that he wanted to, he could teach her, and she wanted to tell him that, but maybe not yet. Maybe later, when he'd started doing things to her, and she moved herself infinitesimally against him, shivering as she squeezed her legs together.

What would it feel like, inside her? It felt so big, so hard, and she knew the theory, but theory and reality were always a lot different. Her insides clenched, and then she relaxed, concentrating on just kissing Max, because he wasn't objecting, he was kissing her back, his tongue dancing with hers, and he was making little noises that said he was enjoying this, and so was she.

"I shouldn't..." he started to gasp, between kisses, and he stirred beneath her, his hips lifted as if he wanted to slide her off, but that movement caused a moment of exquisite friction. Shivering pleasure that rippled through Jeong, so that her eyes widened, and she moaned. An open-mouthed moan of wordless excitement that cut off whatever it was that Max had been going to say.

"Oh Jesus," he groaned, that expression on her face overwhelming his self-control, and his hands seized her, held her tightly, rolling her onto her back. He moved with her, one of his arms under her shoulders, holding her close, one hand sliding up her thigh, pausing at the hem of the cute little denim skirt she wore, her skin silky and warm under his fingers, and he was pressed against her, his leg forcing its way between hers, his mouth seizing hers, possessing hers.

"Mmmuuuhhhh." Jeong gasped into the mouth that sealed itself to hers, limp against him, heart pounding wildly as she gave herself up to Max's kiss, to his manhandling of her, his sudden physical dominance over her as his leg pushed forcefully between hers, his hand sliding from her hip down to her knee, pushing against the inside her of leg, irresistibly guiding her knee outwards, spreading her for him, and she didn't resist as one of his legs slid between hers.

"Ohhhhhhh." Her back arched, her head jerked back, separating her lips from his as his thigh pressed firmly against her at the panty-clad juncture of her thighs, pressing against her where she was so sensitive and swollen, and his hand held her, as her hips juddered with those sudden sensations, and she didn't resist at all.

She welcomed what he was doing, because this was what she wanted.

A man, taking control of her body, taking what he wanted.

Taking what Jeong wanted to willingly surrender.

"You're so beautiful, Jeong," Max breathed, his lips brushing her cheeks, teasing her lips as her body held that arch, straining with the pleasure than rippled through her in molasses thick waves. "Wilfred's an idiot."

He kissed her again, his hand now sliding up the outside of her thigh, and this time there was no pause at the hem of that short denim skirt. His lips teased Jeong's, and her lips responded, breathlessly parted, no longer passively waiting, but eagerly seeking, while his hand slid upwards to her hips, brushing her skirt, bunching it at his wrist as his hand rested on her black cotton panties.

"Jeong," he breathed, his lips seizing her lower lip, tugging at it. "Jeong."

Jeong said nothing, but her passive acquiescence under his hand, her acceptance of his body pressed firmly against his, the response of her lips and mouth to his kisses, the sparkling eyes that gazed upwards into his, all said to him that she was willing. More than willing.

Her arm under him, her small hand on his back, her fingers gently brushing the back of his neck, her touch sent flares of fire through him, inflaming his excitement to an intensity that burned away any thought of restraint as she lay before him. He almost groaned out loud as his cock throbbed against her thigh, and he wanted that closeness, that physical contact, her skin against his, her body under her. His hand left her hip, slid upwards, under the back of her t-shirt, pressing her close, turning Jeong a little towards him.

With a flick of his fingers behind her back, Jeong's bra popped loose, Max's hand slid around and under the black lace cup, brushing it up and out of the way, and his hand cupped the most gorgeous tit he'd ever held in his hand, tipped by a rubbery-hard and engorged reddish-brown nipple that his thumb found, and gently brushed across, drawing another arch of Jeong's back, and a piquant moan from her lips.

"I shouldn't," Max groaned, unable to stop.

"Ohhhhh," Jeong moaned, because he should, and she wanted him too.

She knew instinctively that this was what she needed. A man. A man who knew what he was doing, a man who took what he wanted, and knew how to take it. A man, not a boy, and she arched her back, pressing her boob into his hand, sucking on his tongue as he explored her mouth, her eyes looking into his, searching his, seeing his desire, feeling his desire pressing hard against her thigh, and she felt like purring.

She felt like.... more.

Max would give her more, she was sure now of that, and he did, his mouth sealed to hers, his hand on her boobs, desire for Jeong overwhelming any scruples he had held about his youngest daughter's best friend.

"Jeong," he breathed her name between kisses.

"Jeong," as if it was some magic incantation, and perhaps it was, because he couldn't remember having been this steely hard, this rampantly inflamed with desire, not in years. Not since he and Jenny had first dated, back when they were both at university.

"Jeong." His hand pushed her t-shirt up to her armpits, pushed her bra upwards at the same time, exposing both her breasts, and he wanted more, and she hadn't made any attempt to stop him.

"Jeong." With every second, his confidence and his desire grew, and now his mouth and hands treated her as if she was his. She wasn't his daughter's best friend. She was young, she was infinitely desirable, and she was willing. His hand explored, no longer hesitant possessive, taking what Jeong offered.

"Ohhhhhhh," Jeong moaned, half-crushed against him, her t-shirt and bra up around her armpits, and Max's hand had done that. Max's mouth had continued to possess hers, his kisses crushing her lips, now drawing her tongue into his mouth, next forcing his tongue deep in hers while his hand explored her breasts, perky and full and firm. So firm, and his mouth longed to seize on her nipples, so engorged, rubbery hard under his fingers and his hand.

His leg moved now, between hers, his thigh pressing hard against her, between hers, so that when her hips moved a little, her clitoris rubbed against him, that slow friction through her panties sending exquisite little thrills racing to her center, and that languid excitement she had felt yesterday evening with Wilfred was paling into insignificance in comparison to the molten heat spreading through her body now, pooling at her center, growing with every second that passed.

"Dad ... are you there, Dad?" They both heard Suzy's voice calling out from inside the house, and there was that stunned second, and then Max was scrambling upright. Jeong was tugging her t-shirt down, fastening her bra, sitting up, and they looked at each other for a second.

Jeong's eyes met Max's. "Later," she whispered.

Max nodded. God yes, and he knew he shouldn't, but those lips, her kisses, that sweetly angelic face, and Jesus, those gorgeous gorgeous boobs. He was in over his head, this was going to be a disaster, but eyeing Jeong as she sat there, demure and innocent-looking, totally delectable, infinitely desirable, completely and utterly fuckable, he knew he was doomed. The look that she'd just given him, that look was irresistible, a red flag to a bull, and he was going to have Jeong Park. He was going to take her, and he was going to fuck her, if it was the last thing on earth he ever did.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,192 Followers