Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each driving penetration seemed to travel all the way through her body, from her sex, from the center of her, rippling outwards to her boobs, her nipples, her toes, her fingers, her skin, every part of her, even her face tingling hotly as he took her, on and on, grunting his pleasure with every deep-driving thrust, and it was so good, so big, thrusting hard, plunging deep, so deep and so hard and so big inside her, and Annie was utterly possessed. Utterly taken, and she wanted to beg for more, she wanted to plead for him to consume her, to make her completely his, but all that her mouth would pass where those breathless grunts and sobs and little cries, and somehow that added to the rising tide within her.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck," Chuck groaned, ramming his cock into her with every "fuck", and he knew he was past that point of no return now. It was coming, he knew he was, and he was holding it. Just another thrust, just one more sweet slide against the slippery clasping friction of that juicy little cunt he was fucking. Just one more... another... another... Jesus, that was so good... what a fuck... what a fuck, and he drove his cock into her, wanting to impale her. Wanting to split her in half, drive his cock inwards until it reached her heart, wanting too...

"Yes yes yes..." Annie wailed, her hands clutching at his where he pinned them to the bed, her body arching for him as he rode her, as his body pinned hers and drove into hers, riding her, taking her, fucking her. Fucking her so good, and her feet kicked wildly upwards, uncontrollably upwards, then down, pushing against the bed, her hips lifting, lifting his weight as he hammered his cock into her remorselessly, a jack-hammering pounding that was so unbearably good that...

"Ohhhhhhhhh... oh..oh..oh..ohhhhhhhhh." Annie climaxed, her sex spasming uncontrollably, clutching at his cock, clasping him tight, squeezing him as he rammed high inside her, and it was too much. Too good, and there were no thoughts, only sensation as that amazing kaleidoscopic rush of pleasure permeated every inch of her body, every sense she possessed, overwhelming her with a tidal wave of sensation.

"Nnnyyaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck fuckfuckfuck..." Chuck lost control, driving his cock into her, hammering her back down onto the bed. His balls exploded, unloading hot lava down the length of his cock, a rushing spurt of pleasure that burst from him again and again, consuming him, filling him with nothing but the bursting explosion of his culmination, spurting his semen into her in one continuous ejaculation that seemed to go on forever, before the next, and the next, and the next, until he'd emptied himself into her, and only then did his muscles lose their tautness, as he relaxed down into the cradle of her thighs, the softness of her breasts, the embrace of her arms.

"Oh fuck," he murmured, just lying there. "Fuck,", and yeah, he felt totally fucked.

* * *

"Oh god," Annie murmured, a long time later, and she could feel his heart thumping against hers. He was heavy on her, but she found herself enjoying that weight. Enjoying him lying on her afterwards, still inside her, cradling him between her thighs, and it was good to lie beneath him, spread wide for him, knowing he'd fucked her, feeling that wetness, knowing he'd satisfied himself. And her. He'd really satisfied her.

"Oh god, that was so good, Chuck," she murmured again, not clinging to him, just resting her hands on his waist, looking up at the ceiling, her feet resting on the backs of his thighs, and she was limp and glowing. Yeah, that was what it was like. Just glowing. All warm and fuzzy and golden, and she closed her eyes, listening to his breathing. Feeling his breath against her neck, where his face was buried in his pillow next to her head, wondering if he really loved her, and she knew she loved him. She really did.

"Mmmmm," Chuck murmured, his lips brushing her ear, and god, she was hot. Just the thought had him thinking about fucking her all over again. And why the fuck not, they had all day.

"What time do you have to be home?" he asked, while he remembered to ask, because once he started fucking her again, he was gonna forget about everything.

"By five," Annie murmured, and she loved it that he hadn't used a condom, that he'd cum inside her. It felt so good when he finished inside her, and it was so exciting knowing his semen was there, flooding her. "Oh, and my dad asked if you'd like to stay for dinner, we're barbecuing again."

"Mmmmm, sure, I'd love to, babe," Chuck said. Jeez, fucking a hot blonde, and her dad feeding him steak and beer? Didn't get much better than that, except maybe her dad paying for gas for the Corvette.

"Your dad doesn't own a gas station, does he, babe?" he asked.

"No. Why?" Annie asked, puzzled.

"Nothing," Chuck said, grinning, just before he kissed her. A gentle kiss, slow, teasing, and Jesus, he'd cum so hard. Her pussy was pumped full, and, slowly, he eased himself from her, lifting his weight from her, rolling sideways to look down at her.

"There's so much of it," Annie said, fascinated, sitting upright on Chuck's bed, her knees drawn up, one hand under her sex, watching his cum ooze slowly from her and pool in her cupped hand. When she glanced up, Chuck was lying there watching her, grinning.

"What?" she said, and then she looked down and giggled. "I want to see," she said, and she did. "I've never done this before."

"Hey, babe, I'm enjoying the view too," Chuck grinned, and his grin grew as she blushed. God, she was cute. He reached out, brushed the fine blonde hair plastered wetly to her pussy. "And the natural blonde look really does things for me."

"When are your parents' coming home?" Annie asked, but now she was watching his cock growing, from small and soft and floppy, to swollen, engorged, rigid, and her breath came faster.

Chuck grinned. "In about a month," he said, lifting himself and rolling her over onto her back, moving with her, over her.

Annie looked up at him. "I should take a shower," she said, but she spread her legs for him anyhow, eagerly, as he moved over her, nudging her knees apart with his, and then she spread them wider.

"Afterwards," Chuck said, and then he demonstrated what was going to happen before 'afterwards'.

"Uhhhhhh," Annie moaned, her head arching back, knees lifting, easing up and back, and she was enjoying that demonstration. Back until they brushed his ribs, and her feet slid along his hips, and there was that long thick hard slide, blissfully exquisite friction as he entered her, and she didn't care about that embarrassing wet squelch at all, as his cock stuffed her full, it didn;t hurt at all, she wasn't sore, and she forgot all about afterwards. All about everything..

"Ohhhhhh... ohh...ohhh...ohhhh." Everything except what he was doing to her.

* * *

"Here's another coffee, Max," Jeong said, carrying his mug out onto the deck an hour later, smiling. That must've been some hangover he'd had. "I made a fresh pot, and cleaned up the kitchen." She'd had breakfast, left the kitchen spotless, and called her mom and dad to let them know she'd be at Annie's until this evening as well.

"Thanks, Jeong," Max said, stretching, before he took the mug from her. His eyes glanced down as he took the mug. "Bring a mug out yourself, put your feet up. I feel bad about you cleaning up the kitchen. Annie should've done that before she went out."

Jeong smiled. "I don't mind, Max. If you're going to babysit me all day, I should do something."

Max laughed. "I'd babysit you all day, any day, Jeong. Go grab your coffee, and come back out here and relax."

Jeong giggled, but she went and found a mug for herself, filled it with fresh coffee, and brought it out, joining Max on one of the rattan couches under the sunshade at the end of the deck. She did like the way Max kept glancing at her boobs. Wilfred, he'd really left her feeling like a total loser last night. Max's eyes left her feeling more confident, and she stretched out, enjoying those glances. Revelling in his ill-disguised interest.

"Not doing anything with Wilfred today?" Max asked, not really caring. He'd never understood why Jeong dated that guy. Seemed like a dork to him.

"No," Jeong said, shifting a little, watching his eyes glancing downwards. "That was why I wanted to hang out with Annie today. Wilfred and I, we broke up last night."

She hesitated. "I didn't want to see him today, and if I stayed at home, he'd come round, even if I told him not to, and I just don't want to see him."

"Jeez, well, you're only eighteen, Jeong," Max said, and he couldn't help glancing at her tits again. Goddamn, they were gorgeous. Firm, perky, full, and Jesus, those nipples. She'd looked hot in her bikini last night, and maybe she'd like to jump in the pool. What wouldn't he give to face plant on that pair? What the heck had he been saying? Oh yeah...

"...and if you ask me, you did the right thing. That guy, he always struck me as a loser."

"He did?" Jeong said, surprised. "Why? I mean, that was what I sort of thought, but why did you think that?"

Max grinned, and what the heck. Jeong, she was eighteen. Wasn't like she was a kid anymore. "How long have you guys been dating? Three years?"

"Yeah," Jeong said. "About that." Her mom and dad, they'd said she could start dating when she was fifteen, and she knew why. Wilfred. She'd heard them. "Wilfred's safe," her mom had said to her dad. "He goes to Bible Class, and he's very responsible."

"Yeah, exactly," Max said. "And I know you guys, he doesn't take you anywhere, or do anything interesting or exciting, right?" He chuckled. "He's boring."

"He is," Jeong admitted. "I mean, he was. Last night was the most exciting date we've been on all year." It really had been, wearing her new bikini. Erik talking to her. Looking at her. Max and his friends looking at her as she'd floated in the pool, and she'd known they were looking. She'd enjoyed them all looking at her.

"And I bet he took you right home, and kissed you goodnight, and left, right?" Max said. "Seems like that sort of boy."

"Uh..." Jeong hesitated, her cheeks heating. Yeah, Wilfred was a boy. She didn't want a boy. She wanted a man who knew how to take what he wanted, when it was offered.

Max grinned. "Jeez, Jeong," he said. "I sure wasn't any kind of party guy when I was at college, but if I'd been dating a girl like you back when, I sure wouldn't have given you a kiss and dropped you off..."

Jeong looked at him, and she thought about last night, and Wilfred, and how eager she'd been, and what had happened, what Wilfred had said, and she burst into tears.

* * *

"I thought we were going swimming?" Ariana asked Dave, sitting beside him in his car as he finished parking. She even had her bikini with her. Bikinis were easy to pack. It was in her handbag.

"We are," Dave grinned, opening his door, climbing out, taking her hand after he'd locked the car, and she didn't take her hand away or anything.

"Okay," Ariana smiled, walking with him out and onto the street. She'd never been here before, but she liked how it felt. Sort of funky, but it didn't seem like any sort of place to go swimming. Not downtown, in the old Brewery district. "Where are we going?"

"In here," Dave said, swiping his security card, and leading Ariana inside, and then towards the elevators.

"Wow, this is cool," Ariana said, looking around the apartment, five minutes later. The elevator wasn't fast. One of those old old ones. "Who's this?" She didn't think it was Dave's.

"My older brother's apartment," Dave said, smiling. "He's away for a couple of months, we're going to go swimming. See out there, on the roof. That's his pool, and then we can have lunch, and then..."

"Make out?" Ariana said, giggling.

She stopped giggling when Dave kissed her.

That wasn't something she'd thought about, but now...

She'd already decided she was going to enjoy this date with Dave.

* * *

"It's him," Sally said, swallowing nervously at that knock on the front door. She glanced at her mom, but her mom was already walking into the foyer, and Sally couldn't believe how hot her mom looked. She didn't look like her mom at all.

Mind you, she didn't think she looked like Sally, either. How come her mom could make them both look so hot?

"Hi gorgeous one and gorgeous two," Erik said, and he looked impressed, too. "Ready?" He grinned, looking them both up and down, slowly. "You both look like you are. Let's go."

His Viper sat out in front of the garage, waiting for them, and Erik was opening the door, eying them as they followed, and Jesus, those short skirts. Gorgeous legs ran in the family, and no shit, Jessica really did look like Sally's older sister. How old was she, really? He wasn't gonna ask, though. He knew better than that.

"You'll have to sit on your mom's lap," he said to Sally. "There's only two seats."

Jessica and Sally looked at each other. Jessica slid in first, and Sally slid in after her, perching on her mom's lap, and she knew they were going to do it again, soon and she knew she couldn't wait. She was wet just thinking about it. About him. About what he was going to do to her. Do to them. Her and her mom. Like last night, and remembering, she almost wriggled with excitement, and she wondered if her mom felt the same way.

"You both good?" Erik's warm smile had her tingling.

"I'm good." Sally smiled, as Erik started the car up, and she loved that throaty roar.

"How about you, Jessica?"

"I'm good, too," Jessica said, not quite nervously, but she was. Nervous. Scared at what she was doing, because she did know what she was doing. She was doing what she'd done last night. With her daughter. With this guy she'd only met last night.

"Let's go," Erik said, backing down, and onto the street, putting her into gear, pulling away.

"Your car's so cool, Erik," Sally said, and she hadn't sat on her mom's lap in years.

"Glad you like it," Erik said, taking it a lot more slowly than he normally did, keeping an eye out for cops. Sometimes two seats just weren't enough. Mind you, not like their butts were the backend of a truck. They were both slim. "Think you two can squeeze in side by side?"

"Um..," Sally said.

"I think so," Jessica said, sliding sideways, towards the door. "You slide down, Sally."

Sally slid, wriggling. Jessica turned a little, and Erik grinned. "Yeah, that works," he said, his hand leaving the stick to rest on Sally's thigh, and like her mom, she'd worn a short skirt. Really short, and Erik's hand rested really high, almost brushing her panties.

G-string panties.

Sally had had no idea her mom even had G-string panties, but she had. New ones, and she'd handed red ones to Sally. "We should match," her mom had said, blushing, and her mom had shaved. Everything. She'd seen. She'd done the same, and her mom had known. Her mom had pointed out where she needed to shave more closely.

"Okay," Sally had said, blushing too.

She blushed now, remembering, glancing down at Erik's hand. Glancing at her mom, next to her, and she'd never imagined a guy with his hand there, while her mom watched. Smiling. Her mom was smiling.

"Give Erik's hand a little more room, Sally," her mom said softly, lifting Sally's knee, hanging Sally's leg over her own.

"Thanks, Jessica," Erik said, his little finger brushing across Sally's sex, lightly, bringing a flooding wet excitement that soaked through the red lace instantly. Erik knew. How could he not? His eyes caught Sally's. He grinned, and Sally blushed, knowing that he knew.

"You're welcome, Erik," Jessica said.

"Hhhhhhuhhhh," Sally breathed, limply acquiescing, looking down at Erik's hand, her eyes half-closed. How could he make her feel like this with just a brush of his fingers?

"I can't make up my mind," Erik said, slowing to take a corner, and his hand left her to change gear, then returned, possessively. Assertively.

"About what?" Jessica asked, looking at his hand, and then at her daughter's face as she sat there, eyes half-closed, cheeks flushed, not quite panting, and she knew exactly how Sally felt. She'd sat there last night, with Erik's hand on her thigh. She wanted his hand on her thigh now.

"Which one of you to fuck first," Erik said, straight-faced, his eyes on the road.

Jessica's eyes met Sally's, and it was Sally who answered for them both. "Whichever one of us you want to," she said, without looking at him, her cheeks flaming as her eyes flickered to her mom.

Jessica's cheeks turned pinker. "Yes," she breathed, heart fluttering, and she was nervous. Of course she was nervous. She'd never done anything like this, not since she was married. Not since that once, at that party, with those guys, and she wanted to. Like last night. With him.

Erik's smile grew. "You two are fast learners," he said, slowing, turning, easing the Viper forwards as a security barrier rose to let them through. "I guess we're just going to have to see."

Neither Jessica nor Sally said a word, but their eyes met, again, and both of them knew. Neither of them wanted to wait.

* * *

"Feeling better now?" Max said, and Jeong was on his lap, curled up against him, one of his arms around her, his other hand lightly brushing her hair, where her head rested on his shoulder.

"Thank you," Jeong whispered, not moving, and he smelt so nice. All masculine, and man, and it was so warm and safe in his arms, his body hard against hers. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cry all over you..."

"That's okay, Jeong," Max said, her jet black hair, fine, and soft, soft as silk under his fingers, and she was soft in his arms. Slender, and soft, and taut and firm, all at the same time, and he breathed in the scent of her hair. Intoxicating. Young and fresh, a faint scent of exotic spice, arousing, and one of her breasts pushed firmly against his chest as she sat curled up against him.

"It's... I don't know, I feel silly now," Jeong sniffled, wiping her eyes with one hand, and she felt so secure curled up on his lap, his arm around her. Secure, and safe, and she wanted to stay exactly where she was.

"Talk to me about it, Jeong," Max said, breathing in the scent of her hair again, and he couldn't resist. His lips brushed the top of her head, and he inhaled the scent of her hair. "Really, what's wrong? What happened?"

"Wilfred!" Jeong said.

"What really happened?" Max asked.

Of course he knew Wilfred, the guy had been dating Jeong for a couple of years now. He'd been around often enough with Jeong. Seemed a weird sort of a guy for a gorgeous girl like Jeong to date, but there was no telling with girls. Suzy had surprised him with some of the guys she'd dated, and he did wonder how come she seemed to have broken up with that guy, Erik, that'd been here last night. He seemed like the sort of guy a girl like Suzy would stick with. Still, girls! Who understood them? He sure didn't.

"I broke up with him last night," Jeong said, and she burst into tears again.

"No great loss," Max said, his arm around her, and Jesus, her tears had soaked through his t-shirt. She must be really upset, and he wondered what the heck had happened. Everything'd seemed fine when they left together last night.

Click.

"Did something happen with you guys after you left?" he asked, sympathetically, and Jesus, she was so hot. Hotter than that Korean girl back in Seoul that once, and she felt perfect in his arms. Perfect? Jesus, he wanted to... No. Jesus, no, she was his youngest daughter's best friend!

"Yes," Jeong sobbed. "He... he... I wanted to... I wanted him to... he said we couldn't, not until we were married, and I don't want to marry him. He's crazy, I mean, we're dating... he's my boyfriend, he was my boyfriend, I mean... I'm going to college next year, it's not like I'm serious about him or anything and all I wanted was to... was to..." She burst into another flood of tears, half turning towards Max, and one taut perky breast pushed firmly against his chest as she squirmed in his lap.