Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesterday afternoon, at Annie's," Sally said. "He used to date Annie's sister, you know, Suzy."

"That was the first time you met him?" her mom asked, startled. "Really? Last night? And you... you know... with him?"

"Yeah," Sally said, and she knew her cheeks were turning pink. "I did. It just... it happened, Mom... it just happened... I don't know what..."

"I know," Jessica said, her own hands cupping her own breasts. Remembering Erik's hands cupping her breasts. Remembering other hands, back when she was a student herself. That party. Those guys. Her. Stephanie and her. Things happening, how easy it had been to say nothing, to let everything happen... "I know how it happens..."

"You do?" Sally gasped.

Jessica, her mom, she turned to look at Sally. "When I was your age, back before your dad and I were married..." She hesitated, her cheeks burning, remembering. "Your dad never knew, but I... there was this once..."

"What, Mom?" Sally asked, remembering Erik on her. In her. That'd been so good. Scary, but exciting, and good. It hurt a little, but how he'd made her feel...Wow! That was how she felt. Wow! Was it always that good? One or two of her friends, they'd said it wasn't. But with Erik, it hadn't been anything like that. It'd been... amazing. All of it, even with him and her mom.

Especially with him, and her mom. Jesus, she really had. They really had.

"I... went to this party once," Jessica said, hesitantly, slowly. "Auntie Stephanie and me, and we both... we went with a couple of gweilo guys... and... it got a bit wild. Well, more than a bit. It was really wild..."

"How wild, Mom?" Sally asked, and her hands were kneading her own boobs.

"Uh, I wasn't... your dad and I, we'd already..."

"You already did it with dad, before... you know, before you were married?" Sally gasped. Mom, she'd always gone to church, for as long as she remembered. Dad had, but not like mom. It'd been mom that insisted her and Wilfred go to Sunday School, and Bible class. It'd been her mom that was always so strict about dating. About who she dated. About not going to parties. Jesus.

"Yes," Jessica whispered, and she was remembering. "We did. As soon as we were engaged, and Stephanie, she already... but... but I was engaged to your dad, and he was away... and Stephanie and I... Stephanie asked me to go with her on a double date, with these two gweilo guys, and I did, we went to this party, and... and..."

"And what, Mom?" Sally asked.

"We... I shouldn't be telling you this, Sally," Jessica said. "Only Stephanie and I know, and your dad, he'd be really upset if he knew..."

"He'd be really upset if he knew about last night, Mom," Sally said. "Tell me. It's not like I'm going to say anything to dad, and it can't be..." she was going to say worse that last night, but last night hadn't been worse. It'd been better. Wild. Slutty. Disgusting. Doing that with her mom, that'd... she had no idea what it was, but... "...better than last night, that was so... so hot, Mom, what we did last night." She shivered deliciously with the memory. God yes. Scary, and disgusting, and slutty, but so hot, and she wanted to do that again.

"So what did you do with Auntie Stephanie, Mom?" Auntie Stephanie, who was always so strict with her kids, making sure they were polite, and respectful, and studied hard. Making sure they went to Sunday School and Bible class. Auntie Stephanie, who was just like her mom, in fact.

"Just tell me, Mom," Sally said. She gasped a little breathlessly, remembering what they'd done with Erik. "It can't be worse than... than last night."

"Uh," her mom said, hesitating.

Sally blinked. Huh? "It was? What did you do, Mom?"

"Uh, well," her mom said. "We... Stephanie and I... we made out with our dates, they were, you know, gweilo guys, and I'd never dated a gweilo before, and I was, you know, I waas curious, and we... we... we were both really drunk, and uh, we started making out, and then we had sex with them in... in the same room."

"Oh," Sally whispered. "Like... like us last night?"

"But with two guys," her mom said, her face burning. "And they... they swapped with us..."

"Oh," Sally whispered, thinking about it. Two guys. "Ohhhhh."

"It was... there was... there was more," Jessica whispered.

"More?" Sally said, heart thumping. What more could there be? Two guys? Swapping? Oh my god.

"Other guys," her mom whispered. "It was a party, a college party, and other guys, they came into the room when we were... when Stephanie and I were..."

"Oh," Sally gasped. "Other guys?"

"Yes," her mom whispered.

"And they saw you and Auntie Stephanie?" Sally said, trying to imagine Auntie Stephanie having sex. She was gorgeous, but she always acted so properly. And she went to Mass, too, just like her mom, every Sunday. That was so hard to imagine. But then, her mom was like Auntie Stephanie... except, she'd seen her mom last night.

"Yes," her mom whispered. "And they... they didn't just watch. They... they joined in, and Stephanie and I, neither of us, we didn't say no... we let them... any of them that wanted to... we didn't say no..."

"Oh my god!" Sally said, and she was shocked. "You and... and Auntie Stephanie?" She wasn't sure which of them she was more shocked about.

"Yes," her mom whispered, again. "It was... I was so excited watching Stephanie that I just got carried away, and after they swapped, we both... neither of us wanted to stop, and as soon as one guy finished, there was another, and I..." She turned her face to look at her daughter. "...I liked it, and I didn't want them to stop. Not even when one of them... he did it... you know, like Erik last night..."

"Your butt?" Sally blushed.

"Uh huh," her mom whispered, and she was blushing too. "I'd never done that before, and it wasn't just him, he wasn't the only one, and I let them, any of them that wanted to, and so did Stephanie."

"Oh my god, Mom!" Sally gasped. Her mom. Auntie Stephanie. "How many... how many guys were there?"

"I don't know," her mom said. "I didn't count, and sometimes there were two of them at the same time..."

"Two?" Sally gasped, her eyes wide. "Two, Mom? At the same time?"

"It was all so... it just happened," her mom said, defensively. "Like last night just... happened." She shook her head. "Stephanie and I, it never happened again, and we never talked about it, ever. After a while, it was like it never happened, but it did... I couldn't say no..., neither of us said no, not once, I just... it just happened."

"Would you..." Sally hesitated. "Would you do something like that again, Mom?"

Jessica turned her face to look at her daughter. "Sally," she said, and her voice quavered a little.

"I've been a good mom, haven't I?"

Sally thought about it. She'd gotten real mad with her mom sometimes, over the years. Her mom had been strict, and she still remembered some of those things she thought were unfair. Not being allowed to go to parties, back when she was younger. Not being allowed to date... but really, how bad was that?

"You're great, Mom," she said, taking one of her mom's hands in hers, squeezing. "And I love you, I do."

Jessica smiled, weakly. "Thanks, Sally," she said, and now she glanced at her daughter. "I'm... uh... I don't know what to say about last night, Sally... I mean, not just me and you with your friend Erik, but I thought you and Lawrence... I thought you two were very serious about each other."

"I, uh," and now it was Sally who was blushing. "I... no, I was never serious about Lawrence, Mom. Just, you and dad, you always pushed me to date a Chinese guy, and he was... I knew him, and he's nice, but I've never been serious about him."

She looked at her mom again. "Mom, did you and Auntie Stephanie, back before you met dad, did you ever like dating, you know, white guys?"

"Uh..." Her mom's face flamed red. "Yes... I always wanted to, but my mom and dad, they didn't approve, so I never... but Auntie Stephanie, she always dated white guys. Up until she met Uncle Hartman, and he never knew about any of the guys she dated before she met him. But Auntie Stephanie and her dates, that was how... that party... I wish..."

"What, mom?"

Jessica shivered, her body so alive and sensitive, and after last night, with Erik, she felt like a woman again. An attractive woman, not one whose husband was carrying on with some girl his daughter's age, back in China, and the words came in a sudden rush of honesty.

"I always wanted to date white guys, like Stephanie did. I know how she acts now, Sally, but back when we were your age, she was really wild. Always dating different guys, and she slept with... with lots of them, and I was always jealous of her, she was so casual about it. She did it so easily, and she didn't feel guilty about it, or anything. She joked about it. She liked white guys with yellow fever."

She cupped her breasts with both hands, running her fingers across her skin, and hadn't Erik said last night that she looked like her daughter's older sister? He must have meant it, to do the things he'd done with her. With them. Her and Sally.

"You know what it's like, Sally. They look at you, and you can see their eyes. The way they look at you, you know exactly what they want to do to you, and I used to like the way they looked at me, but I was always a good girl. I wanted to date them, like Stephanie, but I was always scared, but after your dad and I, you know, after we were engaged, I wasn't scared, and I wanted to date a gweilo, just to see what it was like."

"I think that was why I double-dated with her that night," Jessica said, thinking back twenty years. "Your dad was away, and I'd always wanted to date a white guy, just out of curiosity, and when Stephanie asked me, well, it seemed like it would be fun, and no-one would know, so I went with her, and then it just... I really didn't want to stop him." She wrinkled her nose. "I think if I hadn't already been sleeping with your dad, I'd have stopped him, but I liked sex with your dad, and I was... I wasn't scared about doing it by then, and once it happened, it was so good, and it just went and got better, and it was... I really enjoyed being wild like that, for one night. I just wish..."

Her voice tailed away.

"Wish what, Mom?" Sally asked, trying to imagine her mom and Auntie Stephanie being gang-banged at a college party, because that was what it sounded like had happened. It was shocking to think of her mom doing something like that. Shocking. And exciting.

Jessica rolled onto her side, facing her daughter. "Were you a virgin before Erik, Sally?" she asked, softly, her eyes searching her daughter's, and Sally looked back.

"Yes," she said, "it just happened last night, Mom. I mean, Erik and me, I couldn't say no." She shivered. "Just thinking about him does things to me."

"Me too," Jessica said, and her nipples ached, thinking about last night.

"What was it you wished, Mom?" Sally asked again.

Jessica hesitated, struggling to put words to the confused thoughts filling her head. "I wish... it's so hard to say to you, Sally, but I wish... I wish back then I'd done what Stephanie did, and... and enjoyed myself, back when I was single."

"Like Auntie Stephanie, with white guys?" Sally asked, her cheeks burning now, and she was thinking of last night. Of Erik.

"Yes," her mom admitted, after a second. "I only ever dated your dad, and the only time there was ever anyone else, it was that party..." Her cheeks flamed, as she put into words what she knew was true. "It's... I know I shouldn't have, but I really enjoyed that, and... and last night, with your friend Erik..."

"I really enjoyed that too, Mom," Sally blurted out. "You're not upset with me, are you? About that? About... about me doing it with Erik? Or you and me with him?"

"No," Jessica said, and she was struggling with those confused thoughts again. "Was he... was it good for you, Sally? The first time?" She remembered her own first time. The excitement, her eagerness, and that engagement ring had given her the excuse she needed to surrender, and she had, willingly. It'd hurt a little, but she'd enjoyed herself, and she'd even climaxed, maybe the third or fourth time she had sex.

"Oh my god," Sally gasped. "He was... it was amazing, Mom." She closed her eyes for a moment. "It was so good... he just... I had no idea sex could be so..."

"Good?" her mom said, smiling.

"Yes," Sally admitted. "You're not upset with me, Mom? About, you know, what I did? With Erik?"

"As long as it was what you wanted, and you enjoyed it, Sally," her mom said. "I was older than you when I did it the first time, but when I think back..." She smiled at her daughter. "I wish I'd done it earlier, with someone as good as Erik."

She giggled. "He's certainly very... persuasive. I can see why he... uh... scored with you?"

Sally's cheeks flamed, but then she giggled as well. "Is that what happened with you and him, Mom? Was he persuasive?" She giggled again. "He must've been. I saw you when he brought you back inside."

Now it was Jessica's turn for flaming cheeks. "Uh, well, yes, he was very persuasive, Sally. I mean, I've never been unfaithful to your dad before..."

"Since that party," Sally interjected.

"Since that party," her mom agreed.

"Until last night," Sally whispered.

"Until last night," her mom agreed. "Are you... are you really okay about what happened last night, Sally? With... uh... with you, and me, and Erik?"

Sally blushed and giggled simultaneously. "Were we both really bad doing that, Mom?"

Jessica smiled. "Of course we were, but, well, I guess you could call it mom and daughter bonding," she said. Then she giggled. She couldn't help it.

Sally burst into a fit of giggles. "Mom!" she squealed. And then. "My mobile." She hadn't realized she'd been carrying it when she walked into her mom and dad's bedroom last night. "Where is it?"

She found it on the floor, checked. "Erik's left a message," she said, opening messenger, reading.

"He's picking us up at one, Mom," Sally said. She swallowed, her heart pounding. "Both of us." It was hard to breathe.

"Oh," her mom said, lying back, closing her eyes, and she was panting. Sally saw her mom's nipples swelling, and her own were doing the same thing all over again. She didn't need to look. She could feel them engorging.

"We're going to go with him, aren't we, Mom?" Sally whispered.

"I shouldn't... I shouldn't..." Jessica whispered, but she wasn't persuading herself. She looked up, eyes suddenly wide. "Sally, you're not taking any contraceptives, are you?"

"No." Sally shook her head.

"Neither am I," her mom said. "And he didn't use a condom or anything, with either of us. I think we should go to the pharmacy right away. Go and take a shower. You're a mess."

Sally eyed her mom. "Does that mean... are we going with him?" she whispered.

"We shouldn't," Jessica whispered.

"I want to," Sally said. "Like last night. You and me and him. I want to."

"Me too," her mom moaned.

Sally's fingers flew.

"What are you telling him?" her mom asked.

"To pick us up at one," Sally said. Then, matter-of-factly. "I told him you were coming too."

* * *

Walking back to her car with her daughter beside her, an hour and a half and a visit to the walk-in clinic and the pharmacy later, Jessica clutched the little package in her hand, just as Sally was clutching her own identical package, wondering what on earth she was thinking she was doing? What on earth she had done? In the driver's seat, the engine running, she closed her eyes for a second, swallowing.

"We're going to do this, aren't we, Mom?" Sally's voice quavered a little, and she sounded as nervous and unsure of herself as Jessica felt.

"I wish..." Jessica gasped, and her mind finally put into words the thoughts that had been ricocheting around inside her head. "I wish I'd met someone like Erik when I was your age, Sally," she blurted out. She glanced at her daughter. "When I was young and hot looking, like you. It's when you get older that you realize there were things you missed out on, that you'd really have liked to have done."

Like that once, with Stephanie. She could admit to herself, now, twenty years later. She'd enjoyed that. Enjoyed? She'd revelled in that long evening of abject submission and sex. Of being taken and used. Yes, she'd loved the way those guys had used her. Like Erik had used her last night. Her and Sally.

"Like last night?" Sally whispered.

"Yes," Jessica whispered back, admitting that to herself. "Like last night."

"He said you looked like my older sister, Mom," Sally said, and then she smiled that glowing smile that always warmed Jessica's heart. "You do, too, Mom, even my friends say so." She felt her cheeks begin to flame, and her heart was beating faster. "Last night with him... all that stuff... do you really want to do that again with him, Mom? With him and me?"

"Uh..," Jessica hesitated, but she did. She really did, and she nodded. "Do you, Sally?"

Sally's heart pounded, her cheeks flamed hotly, and her eyes met her mom's. "I do, Mom. I want to, with him."

Jessica looked back at her daughter, her own cheeks burning, and her finger fumbled at the packaging she held, popping one of those pills from its foil pocket, lifting it to her mouth, onto her tongue. Swallowing.

"So do I, Sally," she said, and then she watched as Sally swallowed her pill.

"I think you should call me Jessica for... while we're... you know... with him," Jessica said.

Sally looked at her mom, her expression serious now, her cheeks pink. She nodded. "Yes, Mo... Jessica." She smiled now, excitement and anticipation flooding through her. "It's only eleven, and Erik's picking us up at one. Why don't we go home and get ready?"

"Where do you think he'll take us?" Jessica asked.

"He did text again," Sally said. "Let me check." She did, scanning the text message quickly, and then she looked up, smiling. "At his place, he says there's a big Jacuzzi and we should wear bikinis."

"I don't have a bikini," Jessica said.

"See that shop, just down there." Sally pointed, not smiling. "Swimsuits. Let's go shopping, Mom... Jessica."

Jessica looked. "I always wanted to wear a bikini," she said. "You don't think I look too old, Sally? Honestly."

Sally smiled, taking her mom's hand in one of hers and squeezing. "Mom, honestly. You look like my older sister. Guys I know at college, they've asked me if you are. They think you're my older sister, they wanted me to set them up to take you out on a date, and, you know, you work out, you're fit. They think you're, like, three or four years older than me. Nobody has any idea you're my mom, not if we don't tell them." She giggled. "There's some advantages to being Chinese, Mo... Jessica. We look, like, twenty, until we're fifty or something."

Jessica giggled. "There is that. And I always wanted to wear a bikini."

"I always wanted a really hot bikini too, Mom. Just, I never thought you'd let me wear one."

"I wouldn't," Jessica said, firmly, and then she blushed. "But if it's only you and me and Erik, let's get something really really hot."

Like that bikini Stephanie used to wear, back at college, before she met the guy she'd married.

* * *

"This one looks..." Jessica held up the hanger.

"Mo... Jessica!" Sally squealed. "That's so tiny... it's not even a bikini! It's, like... like a G-string or something.""

"I know," Jessica said, her cheeks pink. "But it's just you and me and him, but if you..." She started to put it back.

"Let me look." Sally took it from her. God, it was so tiny, and it really was a G-string. There was nothing to cover her butt. Nothing at all. And Erik had already... he'd seen them both, naked, and this afternoon, he'd do it to them both again. He'd see everything then. She licked her lips, glanced at her mom. "Do you really... I mean, it's..."